• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The World Ends With You RP! / Sword Art Online RP!

Brax

💯
I was wondering if anyone knows about TWEWY and wants to roleplay it! I'd more than likely stick to original characters and make the roleplay casual, but i'm more looking for RPers who are consistent and will post on a regular basis!

You don't need to know everything about TWEWY to RP it. If you have a basic idea of what it is, this RP will be fine for you to join, considering new characters will come with a new story, which of course I am creating and running!

Let me know what you guys think. Same applies for the Sword Art Online-esque RP, though I would more than likely have our original characters set within the span of time where everyone was locked in SAO.

OMG I can't believe it I've found someone who knows TWEWY! My ex-bff gave me the game and then took it back before I finished. But I loved every second of it! I'd love to do this!

I'd like to make sure that the cast is somewhat decent at roleplaying. In the neighborhood of six to eight sentences per post at minimum. In addition to good writing, of course. :]

Four people minimum, also. We'll see how it goes!

This sounds like fun Tree, tho I played The world ends with you, in like for ever ago. Also big fan of SAO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back