• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Wolves (Main)

Lex was fast asleep in his normal position. His body was stretched out and his legs were long out.
lex sleeping pos.jpg

Elias awed in his adorableness
"Awwwww"
he cuddled up to him to a position where his legs were covering him up like he was hiding.

Lex gasped with anger but then calmed when Elias' scent caught his nose. "My love," he smiled with closed eyes.​

Lex's body was warmer than usual, as if he were blushing too. Lex had a lustful look in his eyes, "you..." Lex pulled him in closer. "are so..." Lex nuzzled him. "cute..."​

He felt lex's body warm up and blushed, Elias's body heating up too, he smiled and turned so they could see each other
"You are so handsome~"
he said giving him a nuzzle in return.

Lex grinned, like he was obsessed. Lex turned Elias on his back and he lied on top of him, still looking into his eyes.​

"thank you, my love. And may I say, your eyes are so hypnotizing," Lex smiled, still carrying a lustful look on his face.​

Jessie

"You ever wonder what happened to those pups back on Green Hills?" he broke the silence.​

Kite

"You know, I have no idea. They're probably much bigger now." Her tail swished happily.​

Jessie

"Maybe we'll bump into them again," he spoke from his thoughts.​

Kite

"That'd be nice." She brushed against his side softly, looking out for prey.​

Jessie

Jessie then spotted a leopard and went after it, grinning at Kite.​

Kite

Kite wagged her tail and bounded after it with him. She grabbed onto its shoulder, growling.​

Jessie

Jessie swiftly thrust himself at it, breaking its rib cage with a loud yowl. He smiled and sat down. He then looked over at two mates, the female's stomach was rounded and she was smiling with her mate. Jessie pinned down his ears, sadly.​

Kite

Kite followed his gaze to the mates. She pressed herself against Jessie again. "Are you ok? Do you know those wolves?"​

Jessie

He slowly shook his head with his head hanging low. He paws at a small rock on the ground and lowered his head more.​

Kite

"What happened, Jessie? What's going on?" She nudged him with her nose. Kite frowned at him worriedly.​

Jessie

Jessie was silent for the longest time, with tears falling from his eyes. He faced away, sheepishly.​

Kite

Kite whined gently. "Hey, it's ok Jessie." She pressed her nose into his neck again.​

Jessie

"I need to be alone," he growled and ran away. He didn't even take a bite of the leopard, whatever was wrong, it really bothered him.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back