• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Wolven Queen: A Northern Rebellion [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Heya~ Thirdsies.

idalie idalie
Anyway, sorry but one more question. Is there a specific skin color for each clan or we can just do whatever?

Heya~ Thirdsies.

idalie idalie
Anyway, sorry but one more question. Is there a specific skin color for each clan or we can just do whatever?
NAH, I mean, you have physical builds and the Vadinii have more redheads than most but it's pretty caucasian due to the geography. However, if you want to make someone of darker skin, you can mention someone whose family has moved from abroad or even has an Eastmere father (From the Empire occupation). The North has always been big on seatravel so it'd make sense if you wanna go that route! ^^

Got room for another character? I was thinking I'd make something sorta Arminius or Geronimo inspired where he'd originally be from a clan that was already defeated and be working to reclaim his former land.

Got room for another character? I was thinking I'd make something sorta Arminius or Geronimo inspired where he'd originally be from a clan that was already defeated and be working to reclaim his former land.
Sure! Sounds like an awesome concept!

Just finished with the cs. Since I had to sorta make some stuff up about the world, just let me know if there's anything you want me to change or that's incompatible with your vision.

Just finished with the cs. Since I had to sorta make some stuff up about the world, just let me know if there's anything you want me to change or that's incompatible with your vision.
Totally fine! I love it! <3

Characters so far.

Damnonii
Chieftain:Caoimhe Dubhshláine (thebigbadwolfy)
Warrior:Einar Ragnarsson (HumansArentReal)
Warrior:Helle Bralisdóttir (Mian)
Warrior:Bralis Keltisson (Mian)
Warrior: Gerulf Ariamirus (Vera Kelland)
Druid:Benneit Loganach (Handabooo)

Epidii
Chieftain: Gregor Bellthorn (Jax/Pavan)
Warrior:Sorcha Tulach (Handabooo)
Warrior/Seer: Kypher Hawthorne (Destructus Kloud)
Witch: Frigg Arnesen (Wreadite)
Witch: Lucerzia Starlum (sun)
Healer: Eòghan Roithridh (The Suspicious Eye)

Vadinii
Chieftain: Ailith Alvisdottir (HumansArentReal)
Witch/Ambassador: Noelani (The Suspicious Eye)
Seer: Bronden Harlaw (KingHalliwell)

Empire
Royal Heir/Legatus:William Caesarus Daemonis Augustino (Destructus Kloud)
Imperial Assassin: Lucius Aelius (The Shrouded One)
Royal Guard:Titus Varus (The Shrouded One)
Centurion: Marcus Lanius Flavius (Rusty of Shackleford)

Posted le character. Hope my Germanicus/Arminius inspired character is cool as this looks like a blast.

Posted le character. Hope my Germanicus/Arminius inspired character is cool as this looks like a blast.
I love the character! Boye, that sheet makes me feel fuzzy inside. Accepted ofc <3

Unfortunately, my breaks over so back to school for me. Which means y'all won't get to see me till the weekends. I'll try to get online earlier but we'll see. Hope you guys have fun. Though don't have too much fun. I'll get lonely :-_-lines:. Goodnight/morning/Bye!

Unfortunately, my breaks over so back to school for me. Which means y'all won't get to see me till the weekends. I'll try to get online earlier but we'll see. Hope you guys have fun. Though don't have too much fun. I'll get lonely :-_-lines:. Goodnight/morning/Bye!
No worries! We'll keep you updated and slow paced for everyone! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back