• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Wizarding World [1×1 | M×F | Doubling]

iMiinSeo

Eternally tired
Henlo, it is I, iMiinseo, with another RP search.

3c2b8abebade6c56863ccfa6eeeb856bf3d2b882_hq.gif
As you can guess by the title, I'm looking for a Harry Potter themed rp. I've gotten back in the mood since the mobile game came out again and I've wanted to experiment with something new. That said, please be aware of the fact that my interest in the fandom may be swinging from left to right, as I have had terrible experiences roleplaying in this fandom and people being unable to keep me interested or ruining the fun entirely. It's been a year since I've last done a HP inspired thread.

Should I actually have lost complete interest, I will let you know. But in most cases I just need inspiration or a little bit of help to figure out what to do, so I'm definitely looking for someone who's open for discussing anything.

Here are some rules:
- No one-liners. I want posts with a minimum length of at least 200 words.

I don't find "I can't count every word" or "I can't determine how long my post actually is" legit excuses. There's Microsoft Word, Grammarly and many more ways to keep track of your post length as well as grammar and spelling. I hope this rule alone is enough to tell you that I like my posts long in multiple paragraphs. However, I do understand that inspiration can run short from time to time so please tell me that before sending your post so I can be prepared for a shorter post than the usual.
- Doubling.
Yes, this is going to be a story with romance, but it does not have to be the focus. I always found stories with a romantic side-story to be far more interesting than without. Depending on if canon characters are included, doubling will be applied. A simple explanation of what doubling is: you play my character's love interest, I'll do the same in return.
- OCs will be included.
I've always found it hard to enjoy a story with characters that aren't made by me. You are free to decide if you'd rather play canon for yourself, but I'm just going to use my OC along with some other roles we will discuss about.
- Put in effort when coming up with a plot or any ideas.
It's happened too often that I ended up coming up with anything and everything, it's actually rather demotivating. If I wanted to write a fanfiction on my own, I would have done so already.
- No smut.
This rule is self explanatory.

Any other rules will be added if I can come up with any. These are just the basics for now.

There are three options in terms of the timeline we could write about:
- Fantastic Beasts era
- Golden Trio era
- Post Golden Trio

I have a couple of characters that would fit for any role; Hogwarts students, Hogwarts professors, and even wizards/witches from other schools. My choice in character will depend on the era and plot we've come up with.

Don't think I have missed anything else.
Should you be interested or have any questions, please PM me rather than commenting. I will not respond to comments on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back