• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Wizarding School of Ilvermorny (Interest Check)

LucidSol

Dreams and Opportunities
Yo! Would any of you guys be interested in an Rp with the information from Rowling's Pottermore? We know not about the details of the the different houses of Ilvermorny (in regards to how it looks, not the , but I'd join/set up an RP like Optimum Magicae: Ravenhurst University of Magic in a beat, just in and with our new North American Wizarding School.

I get five or six interested peoples I'll set it up, but of course we need a plot (and collaboration is perfectly chill too, actually welcomed really): Which I'd though about we could base around a Tri-Wizard Cup or perhaps Gormlaith is resurrected and her wand (Slytherin's Wand)  is recreated from the special snake-wood tree and possesses a student to try to destroy Isolt Sayre's and Jame's Stewards and all that they have done at the school. 

After that huge mound, we could plan events to move on amongst ourselves. I don't like lording over RP's, but this'll run like a community if it is like enough (I hope) and would be open to everything.

id be down for this

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy mother of god.

I'll have this up soon. 

Here's a sample of my feelings currently: 

Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif

I'd be very interested in playing at Ilvermorny. Potter fan but American patriot I am, the wizarding world on this side of the pond was something that I could only vaguely glimpse until now. I do have some issues with the suggested plot of Gormlaith coming back, that was Islot's bad guy and hers alone, but I'm willing to talk that out.

I'd be very interested in playing at Ilvermorny. Potter fan but American patriot I am, the wizarding world on this side of the pond was something that I could only vaguely glimpse until now. I do have some issues with the suggested plot of Gormlaith coming back, that was Islot's bad guy and hers alone, but I'm willing to talk that out.

True ,she was Isolt's bad guy and all to herself, but since she, her husband, and children are all long dead at this point- I was suggesting Gormlaith settled on something else: the school. 

But that was merely a suggestion.

I really wanna hear everyone's ideas on this <3

However, due to some conflicts, this rp will be set in modern day 2016, but before the Harry Potter series- so no longer the nineties for Mr. Voldemort, but the 2020's. Yeey 

However, due to some conflicts, this rp will be set in modern day 2016, but before the Harry Potter series- so no longer the nineties for Mr. Voldemort, but the 2020's. Yeey 

Seems, a little unwieldy to have the events of the books bumped up so far past when they happened but I'm not against setting the story in modern day at all, especially if it means Rapaport's Law has been relaxed somewhat. (Carry into the OOC thread if response is necessary.)

Seems, a little unwieldy to have the events of the books bumped up so far past when they happened but I'm not against setting the story in modern day at all, especially if it means Rapaport's Law has been relaxed somewhat. (Carry into the OOC thread if response is necessary.)

Definitely relaxed, like that rule is so cringey. 

Probably the rule is still in affect, however so exceptions could be made if the No-Maj was under an Unbreakable Vow, which would consist of never intentionally revealing the wizening world to the public. - That's vague, but I hope you get the gist. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back