• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Winter's Chill

Here we are, at the back end of winter but the season can still remind us it has a sting in its tail, so why not pull up a pew and sit with me by this roaring open fire and we get cracking on with some heart-warming role-play?

I am: A male graduate with a career. I'm in my late 20s and like to relax with some creative role-play in the evening.

I love detail -- the more the better -- and enjoy it when the second player is on the same page as me and vice versa.

I'm a fantasy and history buff but prefer to make up our own backgrounds and stories than relying on pre-set settings. That said, let's face it much of our inspiration is drawn from Tolkien-esque high fantasy and there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm looking for a single role-playing partner to throw some ideas around with so drop me a line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back