• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Willow Academy of Elite Magical Race Students *MAIN*

Danny gasps. A poor girl lost to the point of passing out in the halls. That sounds terrible. 'They really should give out manual books or something to prevent such a horrible thing.' The blonde thought. Noctis unexpected wink has her blushing. She has never been given such a gesture in her life. She didn't know how to respond. Luckily, Noctis kept the conversation going to redirect her thoughts. 'Noctis. So that's his name and Xavier?' She frowned at the poor lad even though he was laughing to himself. Danny felt pity though she know it's not a good thing to do for people who seemed to be strong.

"That's a horrible thing for people to believe what they don't understand. My grandmother always told me to never judge a book by its cover. You seem like delight to be around. I wouldn't mind your company." Danny gives the lad a kind smile. "In fact..." The girl grasps both of his hands as if in a begging pose. "I-I've never had friends before either. This my first time communicating with someone that's not an animal or an inanimate object. I would like to know what it's like to be a part of something. Like friendship. I-if you want that is. You don't have to." She pulls away realizing her request is slightly desperate and at the same time, the way she asked for it was quite bold. "Sorry...that was...too much. You don't have to so never mind." The girl placed a facade of a smile to assure she's fine while poking at her eggs.

Interactions: S Shibe

Taylor Hawndregan
"Wait I-" Taylor went to stop her dorm mate, even hopping out of her seat in a blur of speed, but it was too late the girl, surprisingly, only a few years younger than herself had gotten away from her. She groaned sitting back down and slammed her head down onto the table her eyes tightly shut as she was alone because of how she acted once again. Of course she would make the mistake of confusing a thirteen year old for a six year old, she was only around four feet tall after all a tiny creature.

She groaned, her nose crumpled uncomfortably against her face, why was she so stupid was the only thought that continuously raced across her mind. It was an all too common occurrence for her to mess up relationships by mistake and never be given another chance even after only an accident. After a few moments of groaning in, social, agony Taylor stood up storming towards the exit to the cafeteria; it was the first day and she was already done with the school it would be just like the rest. She passed by an empty table besides some dweeb she thought must be hitting on the small blonde girl beside him. Seemed identical to a normal school so far, other people making friends while she sulked.
Mention(s): Pumpkid Pumpkid S Shibe

Maria Hawndregan

For the entirety of the morning the oldest Hawndregan had been residing in the teacher's lounge for why do work when there were no classes to assist or students to change to fit her image of perfection. She had just laid on the small futon for perhaps an hour a bit annoyed at the fact it was first day of classes for new students; they were always so... imperfect, crude, undisciplined, and unreliable. Truly an effort had to be taken for each and every one of them which was generally a satisfactory part of the job, but at the beginning when they were all wild animals still it was excruciatingly painful for her to even look at them.

The silvery-grey horns atop her head dug into the futon a bit adding a few more Maria Hawndregan horn-sized holes that were a fairly common feature to most objects she laid on outside of her arm. One would think the school would have put some sort of magical spell on the items in the lounge to prevent any damage, that was what Maria thought at first but her newest hypothesis was that there were spells on everything and she was simply too powerful for them to even register.

She yawned a little drowsy from staying up quite late the previous night, she had gone to check up on her sister in the middle of it not wanting to actually interact with her only make sure she was safe, and she had to sit up to keep her eyes open. Minutes passed and she found herself laid back in an upright position against the back of the couch her horns digging into it as they usually did to most things she sat on when suddenly another teacher Anthony Quinn entered.

"Welcome to the lounge of teaching" She welcomed him in a jovial manner, giving a small smile.
Interaction(s): Pumpkid Pumpkid

Noctis jumped back a bit slightly at the touch of Danny’s hands against his, he wasn’t exactly used to feeling another person. “Oh! My bad, I-I just haven’t been touched by another human in so long. It’s been about four years since the last time I was!” He chucked, closing his eyes slightly.

Now how come she had never had a friend before? She seemed like a nice girl, he figured Danny had a massive amount companions.

“But, you’ve never had a friend before...? I mean, I’ll be you’re friend! I’m really surprised you’ve not had that kind of bond yet.” Noctis tilted his head slightly, the gears in his mind trying to assess the problem. Perhaps she lived in seclusion, similar to the lifestyle he was still trapped in?

“Would you mind wasting less oxygen? All your talking is using it up, and more important people are deserving of it.” A tall, young woman towered above the two, smoke curling out of her red painted lips. Fierce green pupils slitting and staring them down. Her skin crackled, mimicking that of a lava flow. In some places, the glow of it seemed brighter than the sun itself.

“I swear, these new students are pathetic. They disgust me! None of them will even make it into the top combat classes...” Aria Embers, a senior fire wraith sneered as she glanced about the cafeteria, but still remained standing in front of her chosen piece of prey for the day.

Interactions: Pumpkid Pumpkid
Mentions: Xenoblade Xenoblade CherryTart CherryTart BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403

Jason
Mentions: all of them
Interacting: None because he's scared
Jason, having received his breakfast, sat down on a decently full table along one of the room's edges. All of the anger, shouting and running going on on the other side of the room was quite overwhelming, especially for someone with very sensitive hearing. He ate quickly and got out of the cafeteria ASAP, consulting his timetable on the next location to move towards.

Danny nods in acknowledgment as to why he's skittish about being touched. That's quite a long time. Once again she felt bad. Her eyes light up when he agreed to be friends. "Really? I'm so happy! I made my first friend today. My brother will be so proud. I knew coming to this school will be a good idea. Thank you so much I-" The blonde is cut off by a rude creature burning constantly. They were some sort of fire entity engulfed with lava. Almost like, "A walking Lava Lamp?" She blurts out loud.

Danny puffs her cheeks in disapproval finding herself shooting up from her seat in defense mode. "Excuse me! You have no right say such rude remarks. You have no idea what any of us are capable of. In fact, I bet you were once a rookie yourself. How would you like it if someone said such things to you? I bet you would feel unworthy and lose all confidence. Just because you lasted doesn't give you the right to judge a book by its cover." It took a moment for the girl to realize she just stood up for herself and the others. She gasped slapping a hand on her mouth half embarrassed. "I-I don't know where that came from. I-it's so sudden."

Interactions: S Shibe

Anthony's focus diverts to a teacher. Older than him no doubt. He's grown accustomed to every faculty in the building learning everyone's names to their quirks. "Thank you and good morning to you. You seem like you had trouble sleeping last night. Were you too excited to sleep as well or doing shenanigans?" He teased. "Have some coffee with me. I'm sure it will help start your day and get you wired for a couple of hours." The Wizard recommended while going through his list adding and erasing a few lessons for the week. Hopefully, the students held enough energy to fight or conjure their powers. That would be the most important thing to have. One of the reasons he advised his work be done during mid-day or so for students to drain their powers as much as possible.

Interactions: CherryTart CherryTart

Japanime Japanime
Pumpkid Pumpkid

Well hurry up, I’m hoping to get something to eat before it’s too late!
She headed out to the hallways looking for the cafeteria when she noticed some people out In the hallway

“Hey you wouldn’t know what we are supposed to be doing today would you?”
She asked the boy

Mentions: N/A
Interaction: N/A

Kama followed the girl out into the hallway and all the way to the cafeteria. She seemed to be having a conversation with someone else so he took it upon himself to go inside. He grabbed a simple breakfast and sat down in a chair, kicking his feet up on the table. The boy had no regard for table manners. He ate like a monster without a care in the world.

El's POV

Coming out of the bathroom, El heard shouting from the cafeteria. She ran towards there, wondering what could have happened. When El arrived, the small boy was running out of there, two girls shouting, and a guy sitting down, looking worried. A fiery girl was saying something about first years not making it to the top of combat class. El stepped in and said, "Hey! I don't even want to be the top of combat class! I'd much rather sit down and read a good book, or learn about all the magical races. And who even says that type of crap? I bet someone here could take YOU, even a first year." The fire girl looked down at her. Oh god, what have I done? thought El. "A first year? Take me on? I think not. And studying stuff? That's pretty nerdy, you know." the rude girl sneered. "Nerds like you don't even make it through their first year! Besides, I wonder how you'll even make friends, with you being a dork and all." That felt like a blow to El's stomach. Nearly the whole cafeteria was staring, and she was in tears. El just ran off, trying to find somewhere she would be alone. Why did I ever even come out of the bathroom? El cried to herself.

I: S Shibe
M: None

Last edited:

Anna & ki'peck
interaction: none // location: hall>cafeteria​
"ok just act normal kid its not like you look like a demon oh way you do" the ghostly form of a large demon floated beside a rather large female demon her huge set of surprisingly useless wings tucked neatly behind her back looked at him annoyed as they walked "can you just shut up i am trying to act normal its not like there are any humans around we won't get throw into some cell for being a demon here" ki'peck started laughing "well you do you kid i'll be here if you need me" anna stopped walking her tail tensed up "ok look just shut up don't start throwing anything and try not to kill anyone" "maybe maybe not we'll see kid" anna went back to walking looking at the door to the cafeteria door closing her eyes for a second only the have ki'peck SLAM THE DOORS OPEN much to anna's surprise she wrapped her large wings around her body like a big cape feeling kinda underdressed,but she really couldn't wear much else since it didn't regenerate like the clothing she was currently wearing she awkwardly stepped into the room hoping no one noticed her extravagant entrance so to speak.

Alvina floated roughly 20ft above the entrance to the school. She had arrived a little late due to it taking longer to travel than expected. She took a deep breath, floated down, and walked inside. She walked with the attitude of she was late and had somewhere to go. Once she reached the cafeteria she saw a young boy, he looked nervous. She walked up to him and put on her friendliest smile. “Hello I’m alvina. You wouldn’t happen to know where the library was would you?” She kept her friendly composition and plucked a red flower out of her hair and started to fidget with it. Small green vines started to wrap around her fingers.

Interactions: BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403
————————————————

Jake ran into the entrance then to the cafeteria. There was a girl blocking the entrance so he stood politely behind her. Something was weird. He sensed the presence of a ghost? Or a demon? It confused him and he shook his head. When he looked back up he stared right into ki’peck though without knowing he was doing so. After a second of that he politely tapped the girls shoulder. “Excuse me. You’re blocking the entrance” he smiled to show there was no hard feelings and walked inside to go get breakfast before he went to find his dorm.

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Anna & ki'peck
interaction: jake Demonic cupcake Demonic cupcake // location:cafeteria​
Anna still stood there slightly paralysed the tap on the shoulder startled her much to the amusement of ki’peck who was laughing his head off of course only Anna could hear him promoting her to tell the old demon to shut up before awkwardly unfurling herself form her wings tucking the behind her back. Still kinda feeling awkward about the whole clothing situation “ oh..ummm sorry about that I well..needed to...look nevermind” the boy walked off further into the cafeteria Anna opting to follow him of course ki’peck has something to say “ooooohhn you like him don’t you” Anna continued to walk turning slightly to her side so she could see the ghostly demon responding quietly although jake would likely be able to hear “ no I don’t like him I just thought he would be the best bet to get through this day without having something melt our collective faces off alright old man” her threat was greeted with a smirk from ki’peck “sure sure whatever you say kid” Anna turned her attention to jake who probably heard everything SHE had said great... “umm...you didn’t hear any of that Right?” She said this with a awkward laugh afterwards

Jake had started getting his food, he had, in fact, heard everything she had said but really only felt confused. he turned around and smiled "i did but its okay. who are you talking to?" he still felt the weird presence and unpurposefully stared right into ki'pecks eyes then went back to getting his food.
interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Anna & ki'peck
Anna sighed a little while ki’peck stared right back at jake floating around the boy much like a shark circling a injured animal before stopping and whispering into the young demons ear “cute for a little demon aren’t ya kid” only ki’pecks Voice was heard still remaining only visible to Anna “well you know how people say they have internal demons yeah? Well I have a literal one like a demon inside me why do you think I looks like this?” Anna grab her own food. Assuming that jake would fine her slightly wierd or more so crazy “names Anna

When ki’peck talked to him Jake jumped back a little out of shock then he went back to listening to anna “thats interesting, wonder how that happened. Ive never heard of that happening. Im jake” he looked around at the crowded cafeteria “im gonna go find my dorm, wanna join me? You’re not wearing a uniform so i assume you arrived late too”

Anna & ki'peck
Anna breathed a sigh of relief and laughed a little seems ki’peck made his presence know so that was a good thing regardless jake had a good idea looking for the dorms rooms whatever they where “ummm yeah I did get here late we have a terrible sense of direction so sound like a good idea you lead the way then jake

Jason swivelled on his heels to face the person talking to him, quite surprised that someone would. He also noticed the girl walking past him back into the cafeteria as the one entering it before him previously. And the young infernal creature standing in the doorway.

"I don't know where it is firsthand, no, but according to my sisters..." Jason made the same map appear that the other two had. "It should be quite easy to find. The library is... In the east block, the English department. Hope that helps!"

No matter how scared Jason had been moments prior, he still retained his cute and happy demeanor when interacting with others and saw no reason to let that slip now. After dismissing the map, he started to walk away, consulting both a messy physical map drawn by his eldest sibling and his timetable to find out just where he was going next.

"Great! Science first thing!" He wasn't being at all sarcastic, evident by his tone.

El's POV

El sat down in the hallway and cried. So much for a new school. No, she thought. I will stay strong, and not let this girl bother me. Just because I'm smart doesn't mean I'll never make friends... right? El let that thought stay in her mind for a second. It seemed hopeless that she would make friends. Her roommate terrified her, a girl made fun of her, and no one else seemed to notice her. She could try to say hi... but El doubted they would like her. El looked at her schedule. Science, El smiled. Something I understand and might do well in!

She started to make her way there.

Interactions: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Anthony noticed one of the students lurking about in the hallway when they stopped near the teacher's lounge asking for their agenda. The snow haired male placed down his coffee. "Class is to be in session in at least five minutes. Right now it's before school. Feel free to wander about or be the first to class. It's up to you." The lad said.

“alrighty then” he said to anna as ge pulled a map out of his backpack. “Oh we’re in the dame dorm” he laughed and started to walk to his dorm.
—————-
Alvina thanked the boy and went off to find the library then remembered she should probably head to her first class. She switched directions and started heading for her first period
Interactions: BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403

Aria crinkled up her nose, rolling her eyes and scoffing as she watched the young elf scurry off. The very air around her burned, and blazed like that of an industrial oven. “The future of magical races is going to be grim if we’re going to allow the weakest links to represent us.” She snarled, baring her teeth and shifting her glance over towards Noctis.

“Our future will be prosperous, you may be thousands of years old. But at least have faith in the younger generations, it’s bad enough they have to live up to our ancestors.” Noctis grumbled under his breath, glaring spitefully at the fire wraith. He felt horrible that Danny had to endure the despicable behavior of Aria. Everything was about power and succession to her, failure was not an option. It wasn’t something she could learn from, it just made it angrier.

“It’s best we just get along, there’s no need to start tensions with other races. We’ve already had plenty of wars.” Noctis finished up his cup of tea, getting up from his seat and placing his tray and mug upon a trash can.

Interactions: Pumpkid Pumpkid
Mentions: Xenoblade Xenoblade

Athena hurried on into the cafeteria to get food. She sat down next to Kama and ate too.
“Hey there. Somebody was hungry.” She said looking at how he ate.
“Class should be starting soon by the way.”
She wondered what the other students would be like. She had only met a few of them so far.
“I’m excited for today. Who knows what will happen.”
Japanime Japanime

Anna & ki'peck
interaction: jake Demonic cupcake Demonic cupcake // location:cafeteria>hallway​
anna looked over at the make jake had pulled out and yes as it so happened they were in the dorms that was when ki'peck piped up well more or less shoving a schedule into anna's face "ok what the heck why?" anna grabbed the paper off her face looking to see what was on it only to realize that she had like five minutes till class...err...wherever that was. getting up anna basically ran out of the cafeteria forgetting to tuck her wings back the knocked a bunch of stuff over as she left making a ton of noise in the process not the best way to start at all. although it was hilarious well to ki'peck atlest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back