• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The White Rabbit (Ignore post count, small number of people)

So this RP desperately needs people. We're down to 3 people and would love to have more join in. We'll probably be finished with the intro soon and our grand journey will begin and that would be a great time for newcomers to join in. Although they can join in now anyways.

We are a semi-fast rp. 1-2 posts per week.

Last edited:
Interested
Feel free to make a cs and check out the threads, and join the discord if you haven’t already
I’m interested as well, but expect an actual cs next week as I’m kinda busy :neutralteeth:
We’re in no rush so it’s fine. Feel free to check out some of the threads when you can and join the discord if you haven’t
^ they’re my sponsor. But expect a cs soon-ish within a few days.
All good. I’m not in a rush. Feel free to check out the threads and join our discord if you haven’t.

Come join us folks! We don't bite. Well, I don't, I can't speak for the vampires.

I very much dig the lore and am interested in joining. Assuming you're still open, I'll be working on a CS :ghostv:

I will bump this. It's a small rp thats been going on for awhile but I'd like to open the doors due to the amount of inactivity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back