• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Weight of the Crown

I'm just internally laughing really hard right now because my kingdom has changed so drastically from my first ideas. xD I've gone from craggy coast to forest lakes. wat.

(Because apparently 80% of people want to have coast, haha)

Ye when I read the rest I was like, -ok, we all seafaring merchants, cool-, but I'm sure it will work out.

In case anyone still developing wants an idea of where my hopeful Kingdom is located in relation to the rest, for planning purposes, it basically is a dense forest that rings around a mid-sized lake set in the foothills west of the westernmost of the Seven Mountains.

I've checked about five times to make sure that fits with the others, but I still feel like I've missed something, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
So am I correct in believing that the king that dies in the beginning is like the high king/emperor with the rest of us being vassal states that smell the sweet scent of independence?

LeviathanL said:
So am I correct in believing that the king that dies in the beginning is like the high king/emperor with the rest of us being vassal states that smell the sweet scent of independence?
It's more than his kingdom is the centralized kingdom and control of it will essentially give whoever rules control of the largest portion of land/population/army.

latest

Anomaly said:
In case anyone still developing wants an idea of where my hopeful Kingdom is located in relation to the rest, for planning purposes, it basically is a dense forest that rings around a mid-sized lake set in the foothills west of the westernmost of the Seven Mountains.
I've checked about five times to make sure that fits with the others, but I still feel like I've missed something, haha.
Mine is in the western highlands too omg should I change???

I put mine in the west as well but the location is not that important, it could just as easily be mirrored to the east or some such.

So if I don't select any one character as my main, will I still be able to use my other characters or will I not be considered fully a part of the roleplay?

The idea of the main character is for those people who prefer to have an underarching storyline - something of a main character in the overall picture, with the others featuring as mainly NPCs. It's not necessary, but it will make it easier to have character central plots.

Rissa said:
WAIT WHAT ITS STILL THE 12TH HERE
xD I'm not joining, I'm just creeping. Don't worry. Elle is an hour ahead of me, so it's 6:30PM where she is abouts. *mystic entrance, mystic exit*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back