• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Watchers

Kiotaro

The Fifth Horseman
This is a world where any supernatural beings are hunted down for research. There is a group of Supernaturals called, "The Watchers". They watch over supernatural beings and protect them if they are spotted by the humans.

Nothing complex about this Rp. We will have a small group of people being "The Watchers", you can pick if you want to be a part of the group or not but you will most likely join in sometime if you are a supernatural being, or you may be part of the humans hunting down the Supernaturals.

Rules:

1. You can create up to 2 characters. It is recommended that you have 1 supernatural and 1 humans if you do make 2 characters.

2. Try to have correct grammar and spelling (Typos happen to everyone so don't worry about them, but try to edit your post if you catch one.) I, and others, find it hard to read when grammar is incorrect.

3. No god-modding or bunnying unless the person allows us to, although that will usually be done be me.

4. No one is perfect! So no 17 year old masters of anything. The minimum age for anyone to "master" anything is 25.

5. There is a chance of dying so dont be upset if you do, you can simply make a new character.

6. Almost any race is applicable, no gods, but explain what it is so we all know what we are dealing with.

7. Swearing is fine.

8. Romance is fine, but if things get a little saucy then fade to black or continue it elsewhere.

9. No fighting in OOC, I will give you 1 warning to stop, after that you are kicked.

10. Have fun! These are supposed to be fun!

11. If you have question or concerns, PM me.

If you're interested clicky here!:

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-watchers.66252/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back