• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Wastes

txlos

Fantasy Addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The year is 2218, a full two hundred years since the war that ended the world. There is no paradise left, no safe haven of lush greens with a flurry of colorful birds sweeping the blue skyline. No one alive today has ever seen a blue sky, although the khaki brown does become a burning red-orange when the sun goes down.

The Wastes are an unforgiving hellhole, desolate and deserted, a result of human greed leading those left remaining to band into tribes, to be at war with one another for the most basic of resources. Animals have evolved or gone extinct, looking nothing like they did before the blasts. Radiation exposure has... changed them. Means of food are different than ever before, and those who have been out in the sun too long have a bloodlust brought on by the dehydration and overall madness emitting from the sand. How will you survive in The Wastes? Will you be a tribe member? Or a loner? A warrior? Or a gatherer?

It's up to you, but be warned... this is the most unforgiving place in all of the hells that you've read about before.

A VERY LOOSE starter to a much more elaborate storyline/setting/tribe complex/etc. Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to RP some post-apocalyptic madness with me! Already in the works, but if people are interested I can put it up sooner! Let me know if this sounds like something that would interest you!

Discord: @txtum#8530

Last edited:
Sounds kinda like Mad Max. I might be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back