• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The War of Monsterkind

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Without receiving a response from Teddy, Timothy sighed and turned back to the coach. The odd crab creature had disappeared. “Uh... Mister Astor? Your weird glowy crab is gone...” His words trailed away and his eyes wandered the room, trying to find the crab, using this as his method to avoid the General. After some time, two monsters reappeared where they all were. One of them was a worm-like creature who seemed to hold themself the same way the crab had done. Is this creature really a shapeshifter? He was genuinely curious about it, and wondered if it could become human.

The other figure was a four arm girl who seemed wary of omeveruond in the room. He hadn’t seen a monster like her before. What confused him more was the language she spoke. He couldn’t understand a single word she said. However, she quickly realized this and swapped to English. “Hi...” he gave a rather confused wave. “Are you new?” Next he turned back to the odd worm who, with his opened mouth, showed off a spacy void. “Are-are you by any chance a shapeshifter? You’re very similar to the crab from before. Also can you speak?” Timothy, to say the least, was very grateful for the distraction.

Nodding, Ozi folded her arms across her body. “I suppose you could say I am new... I have not met any of you before. You may call me Ozi. Are you all companions?”

Without receiving a response from Teddy, Timothy sighed and turned back to the coach. The odd crab creature had disappeared. “Uh... Mister Astor? Your weird glowy crab is gone...” His words trailed away and his eyes wandered the room, trying to find the crab, using this as his method to avoid the General. After some time, two monsters reappeared where they all were. One of them was a worm-like creature who seemed to hold themself the same way the crab had done. Is this creature really a shapeshifter? He was genuinely curious about it, and wondered if it could become human.

The other figure was a four arm girl who seemed wary of omeveruond in the room. He hadn’t seen a monster like her before. What confused him more was the language she spoke. He couldn’t understand a single word she said. However, she quickly realized this and swapped to English. “Hi...” he gave a rather confused wave. “Are you new?” Next he turned back to the odd worm who, with his opened mouth, showed off a spacy void. “Are-are you by any chance a shapeshifter? You’re very similar to the crab from before. Also can you speak?” Timothy, to say the least, was very grateful for the distraction.

Espen nodded slowly to Timothy as he asked his first question regarding his ability to change form. The following question about speech however, he shook his head. Using his tail to scratch at the walls, the word 'Espen' he then flicked his tail to himself before starting to cough up the demon he had ducked into the void so he could start trying to get some answers out of it. After choking the spirit up, he wraps around it tightly. The demon shouts 'crazy beast!" Espen hissed angrily at the demon who looked a little scared "t...this thing he's powerful... or she?" Espen tightens around him gurgling.

Ozi steps back as the demon emerges from the worm. Hissing, she turns invisible, analyzing the situation before taking action.

Timothy looked back to the new girl, called Ozi. “Oh, well in that case I’m Timothy. And, well... I’m also Monev.” That last statement caused Monev to break down the wall he had built up. Do really think of us as one person? He sounded touched by Timothy’s words. I always have, you idiot, Timothy replied in a teasing tone before becoming more serious. I’m sorry about earlier. We still on good terms? Sure, I just don’t like being seen as weak. I know that, we are one and the same, aren’t we? It was times like these that really showed the connection that Timothy and Monev shared. Do you want to introduce yourself? Without responding to Timothy, Monev appeared again on a tendril. “Hey there,” He grinned and stretched a bit closer to the girl. “I’m Monev, the better half.”

Timothy shook his head, smiling in relief as he turned back to the odd worm creature. So it was a shapeshifter! Too bad it couldn’t speak, but it seemed to be able to communicate still. He watched as it scratched its name into the wall. “Espen? I’ll maks sure to keep that in mind as opposed to anything else.” He was surprised at how comfortable he became around these two, but it quickly subsided when Espen sudden coughed up a demon.

Timothy jumped back in shock, too scared to say anything, just as Ozi disappeared. “Hey, where’d you go?” Monev looked at the spot where she had been before turning to Timothy. “Did you know she was a magici- is that a demon?” He was excited, and it looked pretty tasty, too. He dove in close to Espen and the demon. “Hey, do you need that guy or can I eat him?”

Cosmic_Flare Cosmic_Flare Keira_Herah Keira_Herah

Timothy looked back to the new girl, called Ozi. “Oh, well in that case I’m Timothy. And, well... I’m also Monev.” That last statement caused Monev to break down the wall he had built up. Do really think of us as one person? He sounded touched by Timothy’s words. I always have, you idiot, Timothy replied in a teasing tone before becoming more serious. I’m sorry about earlier. We still on good terms? Sure, I just don’t like being seen as weak. I know that, we are one and the same, aren’t we? It was times like these that really showed the connection that Timothy and Monev shared. Do you want to introduce yourself? Without responding to Timothy, Monev appeared again on a tendril. “Hey there,” He grinned and stretched a bit closer to the girl. “I’m Monev, the better half.”

Timothy shook his head, smiling in relief as he turned back to the odd worm creature. So it was a shapeshifter! Too bad it couldn’t speak, but it seemed to be able to communicate still. He watched as it scratched its name into the wall. “Espen? I’ll maks sure to keep that in mind as opposed to anything else.” He was surprised at how comfortable he became around these two, but it quickly subsided when Espen sudden coughed up a demon.

Timothy jumped back in shock, too scared to say anything, just as Ozi disappeared. “Hey, where’d you go?” Monev looked at the spot where she had been before turning to Timothy. “Did you know she was a magici- is that a demon?” He was excited, and it looked pretty tasty, too. He dove in close to Espen and the demon. “Hey, do you need that guy or can I eat him?”

Espen shakes his head to the creature. Holding the demon tightly "I don't know what the thing wants with me! It found me and now it's acting like it wants something from me!" Espen shakes the demon, frustrated as he hisses and bares it's stone shard teeth at him "ah! I'm a spirit! How is it able to hold me like this! Stupid worm crab!"

Ozi turns visible once again, her arms crossed as she watches the demon. “It’s not very... smart. Is it?” She hadn’t spoken English in a while so when she did speak, she did so slowly. Looking to the boy named Timothy, she dips her head respectfully. “It is nice to make both of your acquaintance.”

Keira_Herah Keira_Herah Spice Spice

Timothy jumped again when Ozi reappeared. She was fairly slow with her words as she spoke of him and Monev. “L-likewise,” He stuttered before looking back at Espen and the demon. Ozi was right about the demon, it didn’t seem too intelligent at all. Monev, however, was a bit upset. “Aw man, and I thought I could get a snack out of it.” Then he spoke directly to the demon. “You’re weird. Can’t you se that this is a worm. There’s absolutely nothing here that look remotely crablike.” Timothy was going to have to explain it later. For now, he was trying to figure out the demon itself. It obviously didn’t know Espen so why would Espen go after him...

Stop thinking so much, it hurts my head. Sorry, I’ll block you from it. Good, thanks. Timothy put up a mental barrier before continuing his thought process. Espen likely didn’t know the demon specifically, so maybe it was someone the demon knew, but then Espen would need to know that this demon knew the other person.
Since it’s unlikely that it was someone specific to this one demon, it had to be something that’s common knowledge. Since Espen didn’t grab just anyone, and specifically chose a demon, it had to be something specific to a demon. This would make sense since Espen seemed to hate Lilith as well. It could be something any demon could do, but then wouldn’t this demon have realized it instantly? It must be something lesser known, by still only by demons. Likely, it would be those with ore power that have the lesser known information. Since powerful demons would be well known, it’s likely Espen needs information from a powerful demon. Why though? What’s his motive? Maybe it has to do with how Espen is. He can’t speak, but it’s obvious he can communicate, so he could’ve been able to speak before, though it’s a stretch. The way he shook his head though, it’s worth a shot asking...

After some time, Timothy came a conclusion he was confident about. He pulled down the mental barrier and spoke to Espen. “Was there a demon who did something to anger you? Could this be why you can’t speak?” Timothy desperately hoped he was making a fool of himself.

Ozi leaned toward the demon, sniffing it like a curious animal. She frowned, watching it writhe. “It appears... angered.” She looked at Timothy as he spoke, and she nodded. “What is wrong about this one demon?”

Spice Spice Keira_Herah Keira_Herah

Ozi leaned toward the demon, sniffing it like a curious animal. She frowned, watching it writhe. “It appears... angered.” She looked at Timothy as he spoke, and she nodded. “What is wrong about this one demon?”

Espen would have smiled had he been able, this was the first time in hundreds of years that someone was able to realize he was more than an animal as he roars, nodding quickly. The quick flicker of his spectral form made him seem excited and he quickly began to grow fur, shrinking quickly into the form of a sort of large spectral wolf, having sabre fangs like a sort of prehistoric beast. He snarls at the demon, keeping him pinned under his paws. Before looking back at Timothy with a small wag in his tail. This was a smart boy, which was very impressive seeing as he is a human

Ozi gasps in awe as Espen changed forms. Her curiosity taking over, she gently grabs him by his face, looking him over in wonder. “Now, a wolf... a shifter?” She is unable to finish her sentences she is so focused on studying his new shape. Her tail curls up in a spring-like shape, a sign of her curiosity.

Ozi gasps in awe as Espen changed forms. Her curiosity taking over, she gently grabs him by his face, looking him over in wonder. “Now, a wolf... a shifter?” She is unable to finish her sentences she is so focused on studying his new shape. Her tail curls up in a spring-like shape, a sign of her curiosity.

Making a slightly uncomfortable whining sound as her hands are all over him. He huffs groaning in a wolf like way. His tail stops wagging. The demon wiggles and starts to try to escape. Espen barks and pounces on him harder, holding the creature and barking in his face as though yelling and Interstating him. His sabre fangs bared.

I
Making a slightly uncomfortable whining sound as her hands are all over him. He huffs groaning in a wolf like way. His tail stops wagging. The demon wiggles and starts to try to escape. Espen barks and pounces on him harder, holding the creature and barking in his face as though yelling and Interstating him. His sabre fangs bared.
Interrogating *

Ozi leans down on her four arms, like an animal, watching the interrogation with intense curiosity. She listens to both the words of the wolf creature and of the demon, trying to piece together what was happening. One of her special abilities was being able to understand animals.

Keira_Herah Keira_Herah

Ozi leans down on her four arms, like an animal, watching the interrogation with intense curiosity. She listens to both the words of the wolf creature and of the demon, trying to piece together what was happening. One of her special abilities was being able to understand animals.

Keira_Herah Keira_Herah

As the wolf barks and snarls at the demon she understands this "where is your master!? Tell me where to find a portal to the demon realm! I need to kill Grimn!" Not aware that the girl can understand him. The demon cowers, looking afraid but confused "what do you want freak!"

As the wolf barks and snarls at the demon she understands this "where is your master!? Tell me where to find a portal to the demon realm! I need to kill Grimn!" Not aware that the girl can understand him. The demon cowers, looking afraid but confused "what do you want freak!"
Ozi tilts her head, confused by what she hears. “Has this demon’s master wronged you?” She asks the wolf, ssitting on her legs, her tail curled around her dragon-like feet.

Ozi tilts her head, confused by what she hears. “Has this demon’s master wronged you?” She asks the wolf, ssitting on her legs, her tail curled around her dragon-like feet.

Espen looks at Ozi wide eyed. His ears perk seeing that she understands him "Grimn turned me into a spirit animal... I have to kill him to return to my form." Looking at the demon

Espen looks at Ozi wide eyed. His ears perk seeing that she understands him "Grimn turned me into a spirit animal... I have to kill him to return to my form." Looking at the demon
“I see... do you require help? I am quite good at fighting.” She leaned over the demon, smiling at it with sharp teeth.

“I see... do you require help? I am quite good at fighting.” She leaned over the demon, smiling at it with sharp teeth.

His tail wags and he seems to smile with his eyes "if you could... convince this creature to open a portal for me... so I can get into the demon realm"

She laughed, the sound quite terrifying. “I could manage that.” She lifted the demon with her tail, putting one of her claws on its stomach. “You are a spirit, yes? Have you ever wondered what is inside a spirit?”

Keira_Herah Keira_Herah

She laughed, the sound quite terrifying. “I could manage that.” She lifted the demon with her tail, putting one of her claws on its stomach. “You are a spirit, yes? Have you ever wondered what is inside a spirit?”

Keira_Herah Keira_Herah

The spirit chuckles at her claws go through him "only a spirit can harm a spirit. The wolf snarls and bites into the demon's shoulder with his sabre fangs. Snarling "fine. Then you'll fear me!"

The spirit chuckles at her claws go through him "only a spirit can harm a spirit. The wolf snarls and bites into the demon's shoulder with his sabre fangs. Snarling "fine. Then you'll fear me!"
Ozi laughs again, watching the demon squirm. “Well it appears we have a spirit here to harm you.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back