• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The War of Monsterkind

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Keira_Herah Keira_Herah Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
The man continued to kick Harvey in the ribs, Harvey letting out a few screams of pain as he did. Suddenly, Harvey managed to grab the man's leg and pull him down to the ground. He then proceeded to punch the man in the face rapidly, yelling out swear words as he did, not caring that the sirens were getting closer. Suddenly, the man managed to grab a stone and hit Harvey on the nose, causing it to bleed even more than it did when he first landed on it. Harvey grabbed his nose in pain, distracting him long enough for the man to shove him off him, causing Harvey to lose his balance and fall on his back. The man then started to punch Harvey in the face, while yelling," I'll fu.. you up you damn monster lover."

Keira_Herah Keira_Herah Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
The man continued to kick Harvey in the ribs, Harvey letting out a few screams of pain as he did. Suddenly, Harvey managed to grab the man's leg and pull him down to the ground. He then proceeded to punch the man in the face rapidly, yelling out swear words as he did, not caring that the sirens were getting closer. Suddenly, the man managed to grab a stone and hit Harvey on the nose, causing it to bleed even more than it did when he first landed on it. Harvey grabbed his nose in pain, distracting him long enough for the man to shove him off him, causing Harvey to lose his balance and fall on his back. The man then started to punch Harvey in the face, while yelling," I'll fu.. you up you damn monster lover."

Killerclown Killerclown

Espen growls softly seeing Harvey getting attacked brutally, knowing he would need to step in soon to stop the abuse. Not knowing what the fight was over until he heard the words "monster lover" shouted from the attacker if Harvey. The bear moves closer, letting a low gravelly growl escape his mouth. The spirit bear quickened his pace seeing the blood being spilled. Quickly opening his mouth in a fierce Roar, hoping to break up the fight without any additional bloodshed. His pale blue eyes glowing brightly with spirit energy, adding to the intimidation factor.

The solemn ask of Rocky was enough to get the phantom pup to calm and sit by Elias' feet. The necromancer was certainly brave in the face of danger, but this was a little out of her element. Though if he needed her, she would follow him. "You've got me." Elias spoke up, just to give her support. She doubted that someone would put her on the front line, but she could double as a distraction... perhaps help break in. Prisons were full of vengeful and angry spirits, all which could be really aggressive and hard to deal with. Night also happened to be a popular time to invade places, and nighttime was ghost time. Elias puffed up her cheeks a little, like she was predicting someone would doubt her strength. He looks so sad, and he's done so much for everyone- we all owe it to him to help. The Necromancer thought.

Ariana had kept quiet since the time she joined here. Held herself back and stuck to the shadows. She was scared none of this would work out at all but... today she decided to step up a little. She’s been planing to try and help more and today just so happened to line up perfectly. Being there towards the back of the room listening to the conversation. When someone spoke about needing help from everyone Ariana took a deep breath and spoke. “I-I can help with getting her out.” She said loud enough to get everyone’s attention. To help them distinguish who said it Ariana stepped forward with a hesitant look. “Y-you need someone to get in there without being seen right?” She asked them in a hesitantly curious tone.
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Killerclown Killerclown animegirl20 animegirl20 Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7
Spice Spice The Darkling The Darkling Wonderblue Wonderblue
"Y.... Yes.... You can do stealth, right?" Rocky asked hesitantly as he looked at ariana. He could not help bu feel as if asking for help was a mistake, but he had to. Right now, a little girl's life is on the line, and he needed to get to her. "It is important you do not get spotted, otherwise we are screwed." he then looked at Elias, and nodded. "Thanks, Elias. That means a lot." he added with a sigh, a sigh of relief.

Lilith growled as she grabbed the man beating Harvey down, and stared him deep in his eyes. "I have been protecting your sorry a$$e$ for over 80 years, and I will not stop now! Even if it is from yourselves!" She landed a punch to the face, knocking out the poor man. She then looked at Harvey, helping him up. Then she looked at the strange bear. "You alright, tough guy? That was one hell of a beating you took.... I know a place where we can get you fixed up. But... It involves going into a sewer." She added with a look of concern on her face, looking back at the bear, trying to figure out what it was exactly. Spice Spice The Darkling The Darkling Keira_Herah Keira_Herah Killerclown Killerclown Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 animegirl20 animegirl20 Wonderblue Wonderblue Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

"Y.... Yes.... You can do stealth, right?" Rocky asked hesitantly as he looked at ariana. He could not help bu feel as if asking for help was a mistake, but he had to. Right now, a little girl's life is on the line, and he needed to get to her. "It is important you do not get spotted, otherwise we are screwed." he then looked at Elias, and nodded. "Thanks, Elias. That means a lot." he added with a sigh, a sigh of relief.

Lilith growled as she grabbed the man beating Harvey down, and stared him deep in his eyes. "I have been protecting your sorry a$$e$ for over 80 years, and I will not stop now! Even if it is from yourselves!" She landed a punch to the face, knocking out the poor man. She then looked at Harvey, helping him up. Then she looked at the strange bear. "You alright, tough guy? That was one hell of a beating you took.... I know a place where we can get you fixed up. But... It involves going into a sewer." She added with a look of concern on her face, looking back at the bear, trying to figure out what it was exactly. Spice Spice The Darkling The Darkling Keira_Herah Keira_Herah Killerclown Killerclown Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 animegirl20 animegirl20 Wonderblue Wonderblue Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

The spirit bear huffed softly seeing as his plan to help the man being beaten was apparent not as original as he had thought. Espen appeared to be almost like a ghost in the way his fur and eyes glowed a soft blue. Though his dark grey fur was very much tangible as he was a physical creature. The Demoness repulsed Espen and her bared his teeth threateningly to Lilith. Not certain why she was with a human, or what her intentions with him were. The fue along his spine lifted and he stepped forward again, grunting at her. Not able to speak, his claws scratched the earth with frustration.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Killerclown Killerclown

Ariana glanced around just a little before she closed her eyes. In the span of a second her skin changed from its bright natural white to a perfect reflection of what was behind her. If you weren’t looking for her she would be invisible which was good save for the clothes which still sat on her body which was a dead five away. “I-id have to lose some clothing but I can get in and out unseen.” She said with a hesitant chuckle at her attempt to humor the situation as her skin turned back to normal in a quick wave like motion. Turning from the background back to white once more

Wren couldnt help but grin when Rocky joked about her walking around without pants on, as usual he was a bit of a flirt but had always been a good friend to her just like Timothy. But with Tim it seemed her and Monev butt heads a lot and she felt bad for him being stuck in the middle of it.

"Wait a minute"

Her smile faded when Rocky started to talk about his daughter..she didnt even know he had a daughter! And a human one for that matter.

"She was taken by other humans!? What kinda crap is that??"

Her shock was obvious but it was washed away with an angry sneer as she crushed her now empty bottle. She wanted nothing more than for humans an their kind to get along once again but how sick and twisted did some of them have to be to take a little one? She was about to say something when others spoke up, her tail swishing and twitching with aggravation as she ran her hand through her hair.

"Dont think I wont be getting on this too Rocky..you know I can fight hand to hand just as well as you and your gonna need extra muscle"

She offered him a determined smile as she stood up putting her hand on her hip. It had been awhile since she did something good anyways and everyone knew she was a sucker for kids no matter what race or breed they were.

"We just need a plan really"

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Spice Spice Wonderblue Wonderblue

Rocky forced a chuckle out as he watched Ariana. "So long as no one sees you, you should do fine. We just need to know the layout of the place, and find the best place to enter from. Then we go from there..." He took note of Wren's anger, and looked at her. "Thanks.... But we gotta make a plan, and fast. They will be executing her 2 weeks from now, and We need to get her out, and get her out now." He clenched his fists with a growl, the mere thought of Ruby being murdered brought on so many emotions, visible with the slime on his hands and hair turning from neon green to neon yellow, showing that he is angry. "And we will make them pay, one way or another...!" He said aggressively, looking away from everyone else.

"Oh shove it. I ain't gonna hurt you, not unless you give me a reason to." Lilith said as she took out a flask of whiskey, and took a swig. "Besides, we need to get you fixed up." She lifed harvey up, bridal style, and started walking towards the nearest manhole cover. "And unless you want a human shooting you, I suggest you follow us." She said to Espen as she opened the cover, and jumped in. Spice Spice The Darkling The Darkling Keira_Herah Keira_Herah Killerclown Killerclown Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 animegirl20 animegirl20 Wonderblue Wonderblue Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Killerclown Killerclown sure, if you want Harvey to have a pet cursed angel creature :)
Rocky forced a chuckle out as he watched Ariana. "So long as no one sees you, you should do fine. We just need to know the layout of the place, and find the best place to enter from. Then we go from there..." He took note of Wren's anger, and looked at her. "Thanks.... But we gotta make a plan, and fast. They will be executing her 2 weeks from now, and We need to get her out, and get her out now." He clenched his fists with a growl, the mere thought of Ruby being murdered brought on so many emotions, visible with the slime on his hands and hair turning from neon green to neon yellow, showing that he is angry. "And we will make them pay, one way or another...!" He said aggressively, looking away from everyone else.

"Oh shove it. I ain't gonna hurt you, not unless you give me a reason to." Lilith said as she took out a flask of whiskey, and took a swig. "Besides, we need to get you fixed up." She lifed harvey up, bridal style, and started walking towards the nearest manhole cover. "And unless you want a human shooting you, I suggest you follow us." She said to Espen as she opened the cover, and jumped in. Spice Spice The Darkling The Darkling Keira_Herah Keira_Herah Killerclown Killerclown Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 animegirl20 animegirl20 Wonderblue Wonderblue Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Harvey only nodded weakly as he was lifted for what seemed like the third time today. Before they went into the sewer, he stared at the bear with a face that was mixed with curiosity and a bit of fear. He then looked up at Lilth and said to her," You know, once that guy you punched wakes up, he is gonna tell the cops i am a collaborator with Monsters. I have pretty much signed my death warrent by daring to associate with you. Things were simpler when i was a kid" He immediatley cringed when he started to think about his youth, especially about a old friend of his.

Harvey only nodded weakly as he was lifted for what seemed like the third time today. Before they went into the sewer, he stared at the bear with a face that was mixed with curiosity and a bit of fear. He then looked up at Lilth and said to her," You know, once that guy you punched wakes up, he is gonna tell the cops i am a collaborator with Monsters. I have pretty much signed my death warrent by daring to associate with you. Things were simpler when i was a kid" He immediatley cringed when he started to think about his youth, especially about a old friend of his.

The bear growls at Lilith with a cold expression in his eyes. His fur bristles with anger and he watched her closely. He however didn't care about the demoness and only kept a cold set of blue eyes on the creature as he made his way into the sewers, struggling to squeeze in at his size though managing. He walks close to the human in a oddly sort of protective way. Not trusting the demon to be near a human. His angelic instincts urging him to protect the human from the foul demon.

Timothy watched as others began to speak up, ready to put their lives on the line for Rose. He was too, although Monev seemed confused. Why would we save someone of a species who would kill guys like us on sight? Timothy, still thinking about how he was also human, sighed mentally. Because she’s lived as though she were a monster. It’d be the same for me if I wasn’t a host anymore. Would you come back for me if they tried to kill me? At that Monev was silent, clearly upset while thinking it over.

His silence came just in time for another monster, Ariana, to suddenly disappear. Her clothing, however, were suspended in the air. Shortly after she reappeared, proving how valuable she would be in the mission. Timothy stood there, trying to figure out what he could do to help. Everyone else had cool abilities, and then he only had Monev, who really is only good for offensive attacks. He likely wouldn’t come in handy unless there’s any combat, which he’d prefer to avoid. He thought long and hard, before realizing something. He shuffled forward, ready to put his idea forward.

“I could be a decoy.”

"My mom was a human, and dad is a demon. I could give less Sh!7$ about what anyone thinks. Besides, you are a hell of a lot nicer than the many men that hit on me, Human and monster alike. And it is my job to make sure no one dies, if it all possible. If I gotta kill somebody, they better be evil, whether they be a member of the 3rd Reich, or some jack@55 trying to erase humanity from the face of the earth. That was what my job was before, and that is what it is now. But now I am protecting both monsters and humans...." She stated in a frustrated tone as she neared HQ, a couple of monsters guarding the entrance. "Hey! You can't bring hu-" was all he could say before a gun was at his head. "I ain't got time for this. This human is an ally to us now, and he is injured. Let us in." The guards obliged out of fear, and opened the door. "I swear, things get more tense by the day. Pretty soon a heart attack or a stroke is gonna send me back to hell." She then looked at Espen, and sighed and rolled her eyes. "You can drop the angry animal act. You are scaring the others." She said brashly as many of the resident monsters backed away from Espen, and stared at Lilith and their new human guest.

Rocky nodded, and was about to speak when he heard a commotion outside of the room. He walked out, and sure enough, lilith was carrying. Human, with a strange bear following them. "Lilith! I swear, we went over this. No humans in here! We cannot risk-" He was met with a very irritated glare from lilith. "Listen Balboa, He is on their wanted list now. So if you wanna get along with the humans, you gotta learn to play nice. Wouldn't want Ruby to feel like she is the only accepted human in an underground haven of many mythological beings in human skin, now would you?" Rocky growled, first being called balboa, now she brought ruby into this. But then took a breath, remembering first hand what happens when she gets beyond her limit. Especially when she uses her "Right Hand of Doom". "Call me what you want, but leave my daughter out of this." "I know you want to get her back, but right now we need a plan. Let's schedule a meeting for tonight." Spice Spice The Darkling The Darkling Keira_Herah Keira_Herah Killerclown Killerclown Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 animegirl20 animegirl20 Wonderblue Wonderblue Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

"My mom was a human, and dad is a demon. I could give less Sh!7$ about what anyone thinks. Besides, you are a hell of a lot nicer than the many men that hit on me, Human and monster alike. And it is my job to make sure no one dies, if it all possible. If I gotta kill somebody, they better be evil, whether they be a member of the 3rd Reich, or some jack@55 trying to erase humanity from the face of the earth. That was what my job was before, and that is what it is now. But now I am protecting both monsters and humans...." She stated in a frustrated tone as she neared HQ, a couple of monsters guarding the entrance. "Hey! You can't bring hu-" was all he could say before a gun was at his head. "I ain't got time for this. This human is an ally to us now, and he is injured. Let us in." The guards obliged out of fear, and opened the door. "I swear, things get more tense by the day. Pretty soon a heart attack or a stroke is gonna send me back to hell." She then looked at Espen, and sighed and rolled her eyes. "You can drop the angry animal act. You are scaring the others." She said brashly as many of the resident monsters backed away from Espen, and stared at Lilith and their new human guest.

Rocky nodded, and was about to speak when he heard a commotion outside of the room. He walked out, and sure enough, lilith was carrying. Human, with a strange bear following them. "Lilith! I swear, we went over this. No humans in here! We cannot risk-" He was met with a very irritated glare from lilith. "Listen Balboa, He is on their wanted list now. So if you wanna get along with the humans, you gotta learn to play nice. Wouldn't want Ruby to feel like she is the only accepted human in an underground haven of many mythological beings in human skin, now would you?" Rocky growled, first being called balboa, now she brought ruby into this. But then took a breath, remembering first hand what happens when she gets beyond her limit. Especially when she uses her "Right Hand of Doom". "Call me what you want, but leave my daughter out of this." "I know you want to get her back, but right now we need a plan. Let's schedule a meeting for tonight." Spice Spice The Darkling The Darkling Keira_Herah Keira_Herah Killerclown Killerclown Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 animegirl20 animegirl20 Wonderblue Wonderblue Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Espen watched the demon and Rockey as they had their conversation, he huffs still disgusted by her but now starts to pretend he doesn't notice her as she seems to be acting somewhat civilized after they walk into the hQ. Seeing her with a Gun put him on edge as he grunted his reply to her addressing him as an Angry animal. He didn't have a way to speak so he settled with sounds of reply. Nodding to the human with a small, almost smile in his eyes as he hadn't had a chance to introduce himself. The spirit bear Lowwing his head in a polite bow before lifting it up against and panting twice.

Killerclown Killerclown Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 animegirl20 animegirl20 Wonderblue Wonderblue Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Spice Spice The Darkling The Darkling Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Last edited:
Teddy sniffed the sewer air, scanning the area around him as he did. His body gave off a faint, firey glow in the darkness as he looked around the dark tunnels for signs of life around him. For a moment there was silence, but he was quickly drawn in by some commotion not too far away. His ears raised and his body stood still and at first on edge, though this only lasted a moment as he quickly eases up and listened in to what was going on. He was a bit too far to hear exactly what was happening and because of it, he found himself being curious.

After only a moment of listening in, Teddy forced his body forward, his legs pushing him onwards as he rushes toward the noise, only to be greeted by some familiar, and some not so familiar faces. His tail wagged quickly, making his lower body still shake as he tried his best to stay still. he quickly let out a happy and overexcited bark. Much too excited to make out any actual words instead of the canine noises he often made.

Killerclown Killerclown Keira_Herah Keira_Herah animegirl20 animegirl20 Wonderblue Wonderblue Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Spice Spice The Darkling The Darkling Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

“Well you better hurry. I need to know the path I’m to run so I can get her out.” Aia said softly as she looked around the group. Pulling at her clothes a little and listening to everyone converse. Avarians where never known for there attraction to clothes. Very much preferring to be without them at all times but, social standards took precedence at the moment. She didn’t want people to question why she was naked or stare. “

Teddy sniffed the sewer air, scanning the area around him as he did. His body gave off a faint, firey glow in the darkness as he looked around the dark tunnels for signs of life around him. For a moment there was silence, but he was quickly drawn in by some commotion not too far away. His ears raised and his body stood still and at first on edge, though this only lasted a moment as he quickly eases up and listened in to what was going on. He was a bit too far to hear exactly what was happening and because of it, he found himself being curious.

After only a moment of listening in, Teddy forced his body forward, his legs pushing him onwards as he rushes toward the noise, only to be greeted by some familiar, and some not so familiar faces. His tail wagged quickly, making his lower body still shake as he tried his best to stay still. he quickly let out a happy and overexcited bark. Much too excited to make out any actual words instead of the canine noises he often made.

Killerclown Killerclown Keira_Herah Keira_Herah animegirl20 animegirl20 Wonderblue Wonderblue Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Spice Spice The Darkling The Darkling Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Espen noticed a noise nearby in the sewer, his ears flick back at the sound of a canine. The bear sniffs softly in the direction of the sound until he saw the creature clearly. Blinking quietly and stepping forward to greet the stranger in a silent, yet polite sort of way.

Killerclown Killerclown
animegirl20 animegirl20
Wonderblue Wonderblue
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Spice Spice
The Darkling The Darkling
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7

The young Necromancer shifted her gaze to Timothy and she opened her mouth to maybe protest, but then quieted down as Rocky began again. The sudden sight of a new person made her jump a little, and Bravery made a yapping sound. She suddenly slid the old dog collar into her cloak pocket and the spectral beast vanished. She would apologize later for the sudden dismissal, but in this moment of seriousness, she couldn't afford any distractions. Wait, human? The hairs on the back of Elias' neck started to rise, and she scooted away from the newcomers who'd pushed their way through the sewer. Lilith was with them. Lilith was a strong person, and if she trusted this person...maybe they were okay? Elias then rose to her feet and scooted towards TImothy, hoping Monev wouldn't appear. Every time its head poked out, Elias jumped on cue. There was something about the sudden appearance that was just flat out scary. She admired Timothy's bravery and strength for harboring such a being. Lowering her voice, Elias asked softly, "TImothy, are you sure about that? If they see Monev, then-" She didn't want to admit that would be game over, but knew it would be. Or maybe they'd show mercy on Timothy and just destory Monev. Or they'd do freaky experiments on them. Or they'd imprison them. Or they'd eat them. Elias was getting so many horror stories from the other supernatural beings here that her trust in humans was depleting fast. "Could he protect you?" Elias finished, blinking with some amount of worry.

Timothy blinked in surprise as some commotion could be heard from the room beyond. It certainly didn’t seem good, seeing as how shouting was involved. Soon enough, it was clear why the disruption existed. Lilith, another monster who worked among them, came in carrying, of all things, a human. Hey aren’t those like- not allowed here? Monev’s question was quickly answered by Rocky’s outrage towards Lilith’s actions. Teddy had also bounded in, causing Monev to only shrink back further.

Suddenly, Timothy became aware of Elias movement behind him. You better not scare her, Monev. He’s always noticed that whenever Monev appeared while Elias was nearby, she seemed almost afraid. Aw, but that would be funny. Monev always complained, but Timothy knew he would listen, seeing as how Bravery was still nearby. Even though Timothy knew she was behind him, he still jumped when Elias started speaking to him.

It took him a moment to realize what she was talking about. “Oh, right! Sorry, I almost forgot already.” He said sheepishly before continuing. “I thought that since I looked like a human, I could be a distraction for the rest of you to slip in.” He sounded uncertain, though his mind was set on it. “Monev knows when he should and shouldn’t appear,” Timothy said, knowing well enough that it wasn’t entirely true. It’s more of you tell me what to do and threaten me if I don’t follow, Monev added in grumpily, though Elias wouldn’t be able to hear him. Yeah, yeah, yeah...
Following that, she questioned Monev’s ability to keep Timothy safe, resulting in Monev’s outrage. SHE THINKS I CAN’T KEEP YOU FROM DYING AND SH!T?! For a moment, a grey liquid oozed from the back of Timothy’s neck. I SWEAR I WILL FU- MONEV! Calm down! You need to control yourself more. Remember the last time you got into a blind rage?! As fast as it appeared, the grey liquid receded, and Monev suddenly cut off their communication. Timothy sighed and focused back on Elias. “S-sorry, he got upset for a moment.” Timothy tried to reach out to Monev, but to no avail. “I know for certain he wouldn’t let anything hurt me. Sometimes it’s hard to tell, but he really does care.” Complimenting Monev always helped him get get out of these states quickly.

Wonderblue Wonderblue

Teddy watched the strange bear as it approached him, seeming cautious of the creature's movement with a bit of distrust at first. He took a moment to sniff the bear, his fur bristling up as he became a bit confused by it's sent. it was nothing like he has sniffed before and something seemed off with the creature. It made Teddy's fur stand on edge as he scanned the bear over, looking over every inch of the creature before calming down some. It had seemed nice enough, at least for now.

With the moment of caution over, Teddy's tail began to wag slowly again his attention now being brought to everyone else in the room. He wondered what everyone was conversating about but kept silent, taking a seat and watching the events unfold. The tip of his tail gently tapped the ground as he listened in, waiting and watching before deciding if he wanted to throw himself in the middle of everything.

Keira_Herah Keira_Herah

Teddy watched the strange bear as it approached him, seeming cautious of the creature's movement with a bit of distrust at first. He took a moment to sniff the bear, his fur bristling up as he became a bit confused by it's sent. it was nothing like he has sniffed before and something seemed off with the creature. It made Teddy's fur stand on edge as he scanned the bear over, looking over every inch of the creature before calming down some. It had seemed nice enough, at least for now.

With the moment of caution over, Teddy's tail began to wag slowly again his attention now being brought to everyone else in the room. He wondered what everyone was conversating about but kept silent, taking a seat and watching the events unfold. The tip of his tail gently tapped the ground as he listened in, waiting and watching before deciding if he wanted to throw himself in the middle of everything.

Keira_Herah Keira_Herah

Espen calmly watched the demon scan him. The fact the dog was a demon did bother him, though he chose to avoid anything that may cause violence. Noticing the dog's confusion he smiles a bit, it was amusing after all to watch other animals figure out he didn't belong. The bear then watched the others, not having anything to do in the current situation. Espen shakes his dark grey, slightly glowing pelt out as water drips onto him from above. With a grunty huff he looks up and then decides to shift into something more fitting for a wet environment. The creatures fur glows bright and he begins to shrink, his fur fading quickly into shells and becoming more spectral, more legs sprouting from him and his front paws turn into claws as the creature before Everyone becomes a blue spectral crab. After taking the form of a spirit crab, Espen lifts his claws in a sort of stretch. Clicking them softly.

Attachments

• 20181202_060056.jpg
    20181202_060056.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 2
"Lilith.... Where did you find this beast?" Rocky asked after seeing Espin change forms. "The thing is a shapeshifter...." "I didn't find it. It found me, and for some reason, it doesn't like me, which is a nice change from all the dudes here hitting on me. Now, I gotta get Harvey patched up, humans are not exactly rigid and tough like you and I, Rock." Lilith said as she walked off to her room, and laid harvey on her bed. She began to look through a book of spells, while rubbing the christian rosary hanging from her neck. "Alright, found one that should do the trick." Lilith said the incantations word for word, and a green light appeared, and flew into harvey, slowly healing his wounds, as if he were unscathed.
Killerclown Killerclown
animegirl20 animegirl20
Wonderblue Wonderblue
Spice Spice
Keira_Herah Keira_Herah

"Lilith.... Where did you find this beast?" Rocky asked after seeing Espin change forms. "The thing is a shapeshifter...." "I didn't find it. It found me, and for some reason, it doesn't like me, which is a nice change from all the dudes here hitting on me. Now, I gotta get Harvey patched up, humans are not exactly rigid and tough like you and I, Rock." Lilith said as she walked off to her room, and laid harvey on her bed. She began to look through a book of spells, while rubbing the christian rosary hanging from her neck. "Alright, found one that should do the trick." Lilith said the incantations word for word, and a green light appeared, and flew into harvey, slowly healing his wounds, as if he were unscathed.
Killerclown Killerclown
animegirl20 animegirl20
Wonderblue Wonderblue
Spice Spice
Keira_Herah Keira_Herah

Espen looks at rocky then Lilith, hearing them talk about him as if he weren't there. His eyes squinting at Lilith and his claws lifted he clicks once with both claws. He didn't trust her intentions but we was going to protect that human. The crab climbs to Harvey's side Lowwing his claws. He didn't seem bothered by Rocky, just wary of him. Demons wanted to kill humans... there was no way she meant to help the human in his eyes.

Killerclown Killerclown
animegirl20 animegirl20
Wonderblue Wonderblue
Spice Spice
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Timothy blinked in surprise as some commotion could be heard from the room beyond. It certainly didn’t seem good, seeing as how shouting was involved. Soon enough, it was clear why the disruption existed. Lilith, another monster who worked among them, came in carrying, of all things, a human. Hey aren’t those like- not allowed here? Monev’s question was quickly answered by Rocky’s outrage towards Lilith’s actions. Teddy had also bounded in, causing Monev to only shrink back further.

Suddenly, Timothy became aware of Elias movement behind him. You better not scare her, Monev. He’s always noticed that whenever Monev appeared while Elias was nearby, she seemed almost afraid. Aw, but that would be funny. Monev always complained, but Timothy knew he would listen, seeing as how Bravery was still nearby. Even though Timothy knew she was behind him, he still jumped when Elias started speaking to him.

It took him a moment to realize what she was talking about. “Oh, right! Sorry, I almost forgot already.” He said sheepishly before continuing. “I thought that since I looked like a human, I could be a distraction for the rest of you to slip in.” He sounded uncertain, though his mind was set on it. “Monev knows when he should and shouldn’t appear,” Timothy said, knowing well enough that it wasn’t entirely true. It’s more of you tell me what to do and threaten me if I don’t follow, Monev added in grumpily, though Elias wouldn’t be able to hear him. Yeah, yeah, yeah...
Following that, she questioned Monev’s ability to keep Timothy safe, resulting in Monev’s outrage. SHE THINKS I CAN’T KEEP YOU FROM DYING AND SH!T?! For a moment, a grey liquid oozed from the back of Timothy’s neck. I SWEAR I WILL FU- MONEV! Calm down! You need to control yourself more. Remember the last time you got into a blind rage?! As fast as it appeared, the grey liquid receded, and Monev suddenly cut off their communication. Timothy sighed and focused back on Elias. “S-sorry, he got upset for a moment.” Timothy tried to reach out to Monev, but to no avail. “I know for certain he wouldn’t let anything hurt me. Sometimes it’s hard to tell, but he really does care.” Complimenting Monev always helped him get get out of these states quickly.

Wonderblue Wonderblue

The pale eyed Necromancer seemed to sort of nod that he looked most human out of any of them. Her pale complexion and violet eyes set a lot of people on edge, and even some of the monsters here disliked the human-like appearance. She was the odd man out on either side. Elias was often asked if she happened to be a half breed, but this is far from true. She was aware that technically Timothy should be considered a human, but Monev's presence says otherwise. The plan made sense.

Then Elias' eyes got wide with some amount of fear for a moment. The air around her seemed to chill a few degrees, a subtle indicator that another creature besides Bravery was lying in wait and wouldn't hesitate to appear. Now was when Elias remembered the clues Timothy often dropped about how intelligent Monev was, and realized that her comment could've been hurtful. So she managed, "It's just...if they managed to fight off Rocky, they've got to be really, really bad..." Her voice almost quivered for a moment with worry, like she could sense this was a bad idea.

In a massive scrapyard, within the city
Wesley Walker was walking around, buzz axe in hand, and his wartorn face covered by a gas mask. He gripped his weapon with purpose as he aimlessly wandered. (Here is an internal monologue he has, enjoy) "I don't know the dead man. Probably didn't deserve what he got. Doesn't make it special though. All kinds of people die out here. The innocent, and the not so innocent. If I'm lucky, he hasn't noticed me yet. I wanna warn him. I wanna tell him to run, to hide, to get out of sight so I won't have to kill him. That's... What I wanna say. What actually came out of my mouth was-" "I HAVE THE SHINIEST MEAT BICYCLE!!!" he shouted as he ran straight at a soldier, unaware of his presence, and totally ripped to poor grunt to shreds. "Heh, close enough. This... Is me. "I'm ready for a spine tingler!!!" "Yeah, great. Hey, remember back when we were sane?" "SHE CAN TASTE THE BLOODY HATRED!!" "Guess not... Still can't hear me, can ya? Lil' voice in your head trying to remind you when we could go hours, days even, without screaming about our desires to ride bicycles made of meat... I don't even remember." He notices a squad up ahead of him, and then hides, as if he were a predator hunting his prey. The squad was looking for their lost sqaudmate. "We lost contact with Brower minutes ago, fan out and find him. It would be unfortunate if the Flaming Psycho got him..." The leader ordered as the men fanned out, splitting up. Wesley knew what he had to do, and picked the weakest of the bunch, an 18 year old rookie on his 1st assignment.
Killerclown Killerclown
animegirl20 animegirl20
Wonderblue Wonderblue
Spice Spice
Keira_Herah Keira_Herah
Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 (This is not really meant for a reply, but if there is anyone not in the HQ, now would be a good time to interact.)

Harvey said nothing as Lilth introduced him to the other monsters and tried to convince them to let him stay. Though he wasn't showing it, he was scared out of his mind. What if one of those creatures decides to attack him regardless of Lilth's wishes. He let out a subtle sigh of relief when Lilth lifted him up again and carried him off to be healed.

Hatvey sighed in relief as his injuries started to heal themselves. He looked up at Lilth and wad about to say something when he heard a clicking noise. He looked down and say the former bear-turned crab standing over him protectivly. He then looked at it and said awkwardly," Uhh, good crab."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back