• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Normally the trip back was the shortest trip but this time now that she was carrying somebody, it was taking far too long. Added with the fear of what condition her Alpha was in, Vieve just wanted to get back to the pack as soon as possible but the fae in her arms required gentle care. She held the other tightly and looked down in mild surprise as she felt the fae nuzzle into her. Once upon a time, she'd had virtually no kind contact and even now she wasn't exactly used to it. Certainly not from a stranger but she looked over to Akina and then tightened her grip on the girl that she was carrying. "I worry that she may be going into shock. She's looking for more warmth." Vieve spoke up, wanting to hurry back.

She was unsure of how to comfort others, especially those who cuddled close for warmth or comfort. With the help of other pack members, especially the children - that aspect of her was changing but it was still a struggle. After what felt like forever they landed back at the camp and she turned pale as she saw the sight of her Alpha. He was in horrible shape and just as she was about to ask Akina what to do with their newest pack member, the other gave her instructions. "I'll be quick." She promised, rushing the fae to the healer's hut and filling in the witches as much as she could. Unfortunately she really didn't have much information for them. She dared to look at the female one last time before rushing out of the hut and to where Marco stood.

He was doing his best to get the pack back under control as it appeared that a few were worried, a few were arguing, and then there were others putting themselves in harm's way to be with their Alpha. She shook her head and listened to his speech, doing her best to push through the crowd of her pack members. Just as she managed to breech the front, Marco had collapsed and a heat wave blasted outwards towards the surrounding pack members. Genevieve opened her wings to protect a few of the pack members, blocking them from the heat before approaching him.

Unlike the others, the fire wouldn't harm her. In fact: the fire was where she felt at home. Genevieve looked to Akina, giving her a nod as if to say "I've got him" before turning her attention to him. The female phoenix knelt beside her alpha and allowed the effects of his grand speech to take their grasp, tears running down her face and onto the other phoenix' wounds. It would speed his healing process a fair bit. "Where are the other healers? Once I get these wounds into better conditions they should be able to come and finish the job." Showing emotion was hard for her and that was what was required if her tears were needed.

General_warNpeace General_warNpeace EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy FanOfSiriusBlack FanOfSiriusBlack

Cold. I was cold. I couldn't tell much else, but I was warm before, so why was I cold?

I could hear somebody speaking over me, but I couldn't understand what they were saying. I was so tired.

My head hurt too, and there was a bright light behind my eyelids. Why were they talking during Light-time. Why were we out somewhere where there was light.

I turned over. Soft? What was soft? My bed was of pine, it was supposed to be prickly and cushioning, not soft.

I didn't understand what was going on.

"Màthair?! Màthair càite a bheil thu?!" No answer, but the voices above me picked up in volume. I still couldn't understand what they were saying. "Cuidich! Cuideigin a ’cuideachadh!"

Too bright! Too soft! Hands were on me, trying to hold me down, and they were yelling.

All in a rush, I remembered things. Fire. Screaming. Running. The Sunfire Fae had taken my home from me, my people. My Màthair. Everything was gone.

My whole world was gone.

(Translations:
Màthair?! Màthair càite a bheil thu?!:
Mother?! Mother where are you?!

Cuidich! Cuideigin a ’cuideachadh!:
Help! Somebody help! )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back