• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Wanderer's Pack [OCC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
Come here to ask questions, discuss character relationships and discuss characters. Come here just to chat if that's what you want to do. Any and all questions can be directed to me here. Have fun.

I'm thinking of making a beta female if that has not been claimed? Not sure of race or anything yet. She'll be open to love interests and/or close friendships.

I'll take whatever female role. I'm not going to be greedy and take Alpha. Alpha should be someone who isn't going to just go mad with the power of the position. A real Alpha looks out for her pack.

I love Dragons, but they're played a lot. Griffins are also beautiful creatures of many lore. So, I'm taking the road less traveled here.

Hey, any idea when the CS will be done? I don't mean to push, but I'm super excited to get going on this.
Should not be too long now.
I'm thinking of making a beta female if that has not been claimed? Not sure of race or anything yet. She'll be open to love interests and/or close friendships.
Make your character a beta female. You are free to be any rank you want.
I'll take whatever female role. I'm not going to be greedy and take Alpha. Alpha should be someone who isn't going to just go mad with the power of the position. A real Alpha looks out for her pack.
If you want to be an Alpha don't stop yourself. My character is the Alpha in charge, so he keeps everything chill.
I found all these cool pics I could choose for my character but I can't decide on what I want my character to be.
If I can help, message me.

Here it is. The character sheet. Remember, characters have to be submitted to me before you post on the character thread.

Thank you for letting me join; I'm sorry for charging straight in and whatnot.

I'll work on my CS after classes.

But, still.
Kyton Tiefling or Dracopyre? xD. Must decide between the two.

Thank you for letting me join; I'm sorry for charging straight in and whatnot.

I'll work on my CS after classes.

But, still.
Kyton Tiefling or Dracopyre? xD. Must decide between the two.
Either is fine so long as you understand that the alpha's hold the title of strongest.

Hey! So my character is going to be a Peryton! She will hopefully be a Beta, and will serve mostly as a Healer/Witchdocter/Advisor for the whole clan. She will be open for a romance and I'm more than happy to coordinate a mating bond with someone! She will be quite old, though in appearance she seems to be in her late twenties 😁

Hey! So my character is going to be a Peryton! She will hopefully be a Beta, and will serve mostly as a Healer/Witchdocter/Advisor for the whole clan. She will be open for a romance and I'm more than happy to coordinate a mating bond with someone! She will be quite old, though in appearance she seems to be in her late twenties 😁
We look forward to having you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back