• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yeah, it's another one of those. A coffee shop. Must be the third one that's opened up this month alone. But what can I say? A lot of people like coffee.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wake Up. Pretty weird name for a coffee shop, but life is crazy. Other than the weird name, there's a lot to notice about the Wake Up. How it seems almost too clean to be true, even knowing the staff have been seen wiping tables at least ten times a day. How some of the workers look suspiciously like mugshots from the news. How the homeless family outside always seem to have warm cups of hot chocolate with them. You could say it's less of a coffee shop and more of a charity. A sanctuary. And maybe it is. Maybe it isn't.

You'll never know until you step inside. Customer or staff, you'll have to go inside eventually. The slice-of-life adventure awaits!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, be aware that I was really tired, kinda hungry, and in need of caffeine when I posted this. Basically, it's a coffee shop roleplay. But with *gasp* DEPTH AND PLOT?!
I just want to write cute scenes of people drinking coffee, people bumping into each other at the shop, people bonding over coffee, etc. I've been craving some- what's that thing that isn't angst or sadness? Oh, right, fluff. Yes, I need some fluff in my life. And I really like coffee. So, fellow Starbucks nerds and cat cafe attenders, I give you: The Wake Up.

Rules:
1. Be respectful. That is all I ask of you. People are people. This is a roleplay site, we are not going to get seriously political/racial/any other real life issue.
2. Be mature. If a character has trauma, (unless your character is just a total jerk) be mature about it. Don't be like, "haha your dad hits you" or, "you didn't even have a hard life"
3. Be creative. I will tolerate no one-liners. I need a good, solid, 7-9 sentence paragraph at the LEAST. Multi-paragraphs are preferred.
4. Have fun. That's it.

Character Roles:
Staff---
Manager(s)-
Baristas-
Bakers-

Customers---
High School Students-
College Students-
Working Adults-
Children-
Pets, Service Animals (still a maybe on this)-

I will get to working on the menu, OOC, and CS thread as soon as I can! Ciao...

Interested in being a high-school student customer!

Hi! I'm interested in participating as a customer/working adult if this is still going :kissopeneyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back