Other The Waifu Fantasy Draft

(sorry for this off-topic comment)

I treat spoilers oddly. For things I do keep up with. Such as ... well lets use Pokemon sun/moon most recently. I literally didnt even spoil myself on game mechanics, locations, and stuff like that. I knew Alola, alolan forms, some new pokes, the starters, Ultra Beasts, and Luunala and Solgaleo. But nothing else.

For things I dont intend to watch, you can spoil everything to me.

For shows I watch weekly, like the Flash, Walking Dead, Agents of Shield, you better say NUTTIN! Lol

For books, Ill pick them up, read like the first few pages -to a chapter. Then read the last few pages-to the last chapter. If I like the ending/beginning, Ill read the entire thing.

Some things I DESPISE spoilers on. Other things you can spoil me all you want haha.

Guys, I really love all of these.  They give me life, and more animes to watch.

Thank you for doing it!  It makes me so happy ;-;

I think I might re-do mine.  Put descriptions and everything.  Step up my game.

I like the emojis haha

I mean, this whole waifu fantasy draft is a lot of fun to me XD, thats why i did it and spent awhile on it!

I admit, I was a little annoyed you stole Jibril. Shes a good Yandere candidate, and I luvs her, but I got Shiro, so its fine XD

The other charries I duno D:, though they seem cute, with Eu being particularly interesting to me XD

In the panel, you'd be able to steal :P

Last edited by a moderator:

It also makes me really want a story where my team ends up working together somehow XD I'm curious to know how that would work out. I feel like, especially with Kyouko and Chara in the mix, there could be some really interesting interactions.

I think I might re-do mine.  Put descriptions and everything.  Step up my game.

In the panel, you'd be able to steal :P

hehe thats okay, i love my team :>

It also makes me really want a story where my team ends up working together somehow XD I'm curious to know how that would work out. I feel like, especially with Kyouko and Chara in the mix, there could be some really interesting interactions.

Yo, bonus points if you can think of situation that would bring them together where they have to work together as a team, and talk about how you think they'd get along with each other. 

Yo, bonus points if you can think of situation that would bring them together where they have to work together as a team, and talk about how you think they'd get along with each other. 

That'd be cool. I'm not entirely sure what the situation would be, though.

Oh, I wasn't quite considering that idea when I made up the team. I can't think of a reason for why they'd all be together off the top of my head, but once I've done enough mental gymnastics to make it work out I'll get back to you. 

That'd be cool. I'm not entirely sure what the situation would be, though.

Though, let's be honest. With my love of the Zelda series and Princess Zelda as the tactician, it'd probably be something involving Hyrule XD

Or maybe Hyperdimension Neptunia. There's some fun stuff that could happen there too.

Oh dang. I didn't think of a team name either. That'll be something to think about while I'm at work. 

Also, technically I had an inexhaustible supply of characters to choose from from Touhou, but I figured that'd be too easy. 

Oh dang. I didn't think of a team name either. That'll be something to think about while I'm at work. 

Also, technically I had an inexhaustible supply of characters to choose from from Touhou, but I figured that'd be too easy. 

I imagine that's why the "Only one character per fandom" rule is in place XD

I revamped my team because I feel like it needed it.  I feel like I can compete, and they'd be real great together (ง'̀-'́)ง

For the situation, it's all up to you guys.  You can get as creative as you want or just go with the standard "Hand of God plucked them from their home world and they have to work together to get back."

I have a p good plot I think for my women.  I'll post it when it's not 5 in the morning lol

Well, I have two reality -changing ways. Either Eu or Jibril would have probably read a manga or something and changed reality to bring those people to life (most likely Jibril out of curiosity). 

As for a plot, bribing them to another reality might have created some reality rift that would bring in problems from all sorts of manga and anime, so slice of life where they compare their worlds, bond, then fight off villains from other anime/manga , realize they need to go back, solemn goodbyes, lots of feelz, the end.

1. The Leader- Undyne (from Undertale) without a doubt! She's tough, strong, and gets shit done.
  2. The Tactician- Asuna (from Sword Art Online). She's smart and reasonable.
  3. The Magic Girl- Madoka Kaname (from Puella Magi Madoka Magica). She's flippin' adorable.
  4. The Loli- Sakura (from Fire Emblem: Fates). She's also adorable.
  5. The Yandere- ...maybe...Rem (from Re: Zero)? I'm not sure if she's really considered a Yandere...
  6. The Secret Weapon- I have no idea...
  7. Team Name- The Girls With Brightly-Colored Hair

1. The Leader- Undyne (from Undertale) without a doubt! She's tough, strong, and gets shit done.
  2. The Tactician- Asuna (from Sword Art Online). She's smart and reasonable.
  3. The Magic Girl- Madoka Kaname (from Puella Magi Madoka Magica). She's flippin' adorable.
  4. The Loli- Sakura (from Fire Emblem: Fates). She's also adorable.
  5. The Yandere- ...maybe...Rem (from Re: Zero)? I'm not sure if she's really considered a Yandere...
  6. The Secret Weapon- I have no idea...
  7. Team Name- The Girls With Brightly-Colored Hair

I think Rem (which my phone insists on autocorrecting as R.E.M.) is considered a yandere by the defintion given in this thread. She did fight and kill for love after all.

I think Rem (which my phone insists on autocorrecting as R.E.M.) is considered a yandere by the defintion given in this thread. She did fight and kill for love after all.

Yeah, it's true. It's just like, when I think of Yandere I think of, like, Yandere-chan who is a hardcore Yandere so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back