Other The Waifu Fantasy Draft

ScatteredStars

~I Wanna Be A Magic Girl~
My friend and I wanted to do a panel for a local geek convention.  We were going to call it A Candid Discussion About Your Waifu read:"Why You're Waifu is Shit"  This fell through though when I realized, I've finished maybe 10 different anime/manga, so me being judgmental about a character I probably don't know wouldn't work so well.

Around the same time we were discussing this, I went to NYCC this year with a few of my friends, and I went and saw a really fun panel about a Superhero Fantasy Draft.  Along with this, I listen to a podcast called Geek History Lesson (seriously, if you like superheroes, go listen to them.  They're gr8), and occasionally they'll do an episode called "Best <insert comic book team here> Team Ever."

So, I'm kind of combining the three ideas and calling it The Waifu Fantasy Draft.  I'm wondering who you all would put on your fantasy draft.

There are a few rules though:

1. The characters are limited to those in anime, video game, and visual novel titles.  This is mostly for convenience so that there isn’t too many people to pick from.  The only exceptions to this rule are characters from Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, RWBY, and Vocaloids.

2. [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The character’s must be female, cis or trans.[/SIZE]
  3. Each character must fill a specific role on their team.  These roles are:

The Leader- A strong, independent woman who could lead her team of waifus to victory.
  4. The Tactician- This woman is the second in command and the brains behind the whole operation.  They are there to help strategize and keep the leader in check.
  5. The Magic Girl- A girl from a magic girl genre of anime or game.
  6. The Loli- A character that looks younger than they actually are.  
  7. The Yandere- A girl who is obsessed with someone to the point of using violent means to get them in their arms.  Every team needs a crazy, wildcard to defend you with all they have in case things go south
  8. The Secret Weapon- A girl who may not necessarily fit into any of the categories, but is still worth mentioning.  The only other requirement is that they must have a reason they are on the team.  In other words, they need a function. For example: Winry Rockbell is great at making automail, so if one of the waifu's loose a limb in some freak, moe accident, Winry's got their back.

[*]Though a character may fit into multiple roles, the participant must choose one role for their waifu to fit into.

[*]
No characters from the same series or game.  For example: If you pick Tracer from Overwatch, you may not pick another character from Overwatch.  This is to prevent a whole team from one source and to add more variety to the teams.

[*]
Also, bonus points if your team has a name.

Also, if you guys have any suggestions for better categories, I'm totally open to it (the Loli category is changed to an audience choice in the panel version, just fyi).  I'm still trying to perfect the game, so feedback is gr8. 

So, who's on your Waifu Fantasy Draft?

The Leader- Kyouko Sakura (Madoka Magica)

The Tactician- Princess Zelda (The Legend of Zelda)

The Magic Girl- Nanoha Takamachi (Lyrical Nanoha)

The Loli- Rom (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

The Yandere- If I absolutely had to pick someone with violent tendencies, it'd probably be Chara (Undertale). I don't typically like Yanderes, though, so she's my best pick for this category. And yes, I know she may not count because she's not actually a Yandere, just crazy.

The Secret Weapon- Recette (Recettear)

How's that? :D

The Leader- Kyouko Sakura (Madoka Magica)

The Tactician- Princess Zelda (The Legend of Zelda)

The Magic Girl- Nanoha Takamachi (Lyrical Nanoha)

The Loli- Rom (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

The Yandere- If I absolutely had to pick someone with violent tendencies, it'd probably be Chara (Undertale). I don't typically like Yanderes, though, so she's my best pick for this category. And yes, I know she may not count because she's not actually a Yandere, just crazy.

The Secret Weapon- Recette (Recettear)

How's that? :D

That is perfect!  I love it!  Yeah, yanderes are hard for me to pick, too, but that was one of the first categories that my friend suggested I add.  I think you have an excellent lineup though!

I'm just going to go ahead and put mine down as well because why not? 

**NEW AND IMPROVED**

Team Name: Synergistic Management Solutions

The Leader

Bishamonten 

Noragami

5485cbca59a38e4a82d7db5659310e7f.png

Let's start this draft off right.

The leader of my team is a goddess.  A literal goddess.  Bishomonten is one of the Seven Gods of Fortune, and plays a pretty big role in Noragami.  She's a war god and is known for keeping many shinki, which are pure spirits that have died before their time.  Gods and goddesses can "claim" them and turn into whatever they want.  She has all kinds of shinki.  That huge-ass sword? A shinki.  The whip behind her?  Shinki.  The clothes she's wearing?  Also a shinki.  Her earring that you can't see?  That's a shinki that functions as her navigational system and gps to make her attacks more accurate.  And, that's hardly scratching the surface.  She's got a mansion full of shinki.  So, what's the big deal you ask?  Well, since shinki were once humans, they are liable to sin, and when they sin, they sting their master.  Like, one bee is bad, but just imagine a nest full of bees stinging you.  That's her life.  She's constantly hanging out in a purifying spring to help numb the pain of all her sinful children and make sure they don't make her sick.  She's truly tough as nails.  

Also, remember how I said she's a war god?  Well, she is, and she didn't get that title for nothing.  Bish is fierce.  She will not back down from a challenge when faced with one, instead taking it head on.  She's strong and an excellent fighter and strategist.  Also, because she's one of the Seven Gods of Fortune, it is extremely difficult for Bish to ever truly die.  If somehow she falls, she will immediately be reborn.  As long as people still believe in her and pray to her, she will always come back.  She's about as close to an immortal as a Goddess can get.

Bish is a natural leader.  She does have times where she can get carried away, and she needs her shinki to teach her what's moral from immoral (because gods and goddesses are never in the wrong no matter what they do), but her strengths outweigh her flaws.  I feel as though she could really rally my team of strong women, and give them a good leader to look up to.  

That's why Bishamonten is my leader.  

The Tactician

Oracle, Barbara Gordon

Batman: Arkham Series

a905a349ea62e82f175fe93760165f46.png

You thought I'd get through this list without exploiting a loophole that let me include someone from the Bat Family?  Well, jokes on you.  You're wrong.

For everyone who isn't familiar with the bae, Barbara "Babs" Gordon wasn't always Oracle.  She was Batman's first Batgirl and second sidekick.  Along with Robin, Dick Grayson, she kicked a lot of ass and took a lot of names.  Her and Supergirl were also super tight and would often go on missions together pretty frequently.  Then, a little story called The Killing Joke happened, and long story short, the Joker shot Babs through the spine, paralyzing her and confining her to a wheelchair.  Everyone though that was the end of Barbara, but let me tell you what: it wasn't.  She was depressed as hell, as anyone would be, but girl took a hard look at herself, and said "You know what?  I'm damn good at gathering information and computers, and I'm hella smart with my eidetic memory.  I'm going to crime fight from behind my computer," and that's exactly what she did.  After this happened, she ended up becoming a crucial member of Task Force X, aka "the Suicide Squad," and later Batman's sole source of information and one of the founding members of the Birds of Prey.  She's hella great, and she doesn't take anyone's BS.  Before the New 52 happened to DC, Oracle was probably the most powerful and valued member of not only the Bat Family, but the JLA as well, and she did it all from a wheelchair.  You don't get much more bad ass than that. 

I see Babs, and honestly, I feel like she would look at Bishamon, and she would respect her.  But if and when Bish starts to get a little crazy, Babs would have no problem pulling her down, and saying, "Look, you might be a Goddess, but what you're doing isn't logical, and it's immoral.  Cut it out."  She's dealt with Batman's baggage for so long, Bish would be a walk in the park.  Babs has enough gumption to set Bish straight.  Babs has also had experience mentoring younger people like Stephanie Brown, so I think she'd be a great influence on the younger members on the team.  She's tough, brilliant, and beautiful, and she's genuinely a really good person, and I think that's what makes her a necessary asset and the best Tactician for my team.

The Magic Girl

Wadanohara

Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea

wadanohara_by_astariku-d8ae20d.png

This year marks two years.  Two years since I first played this RPG, and I'm still messed up.  But like, messed up in a good way.  I cried for a while after the True End.  It was awful. 11/10 have already played it again.

Wadanohara is just a really good and pure character.  She's a little flat, I'll admit, but she does have character development in the game, and that's the important part.  She cares a lot, maybe even a bit too much, and I just want to protect her, even though she really doesn't need protecting.  She's a powerful sea witch and will do what she can to save her friends.  She's not quick to anger, and she's pretty forgiving when the situation calls for it.  She has a tendency to be a bit of a martyr, though her heart is always in the right place.  She's also patient and faithful.  Hella patient and hella faithful.

I think what my team needs is some heart.  Bish and Babs are intense leaders, and I'm sure they'd butt heads pretty often.  Wada is the type of person that would say, "Hey, we're all on the same team here.  Let's try to work together and figure out a good solution."  She has sort of an innocent outlook on life that I think could pull everyone together and be the glue of the team.  That's why my magical girl position goes to her.

The Loli

Megumin

KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!

681953.png

Let me tell you about my useless child.

Okay, so she's not as useless as the rest of the cast of KonoSuba, but when you're a powerful arch-wizard that refuses to do any other kind of magic besides explosion magic, and then becomes incapacitated for the rest of the day after using said spell one time, it's probably fair to label them as useless.  Still though, Megumin is vivacious.  She's spunky and she's got a lot of optimism.  She has a high BS tolerance as seen by how she can put up with Kazuma's attitude.  And really, she might be a glass-canon, but she is the most powerful glass-canon you've ever seen.  I also cheated here because she's not older than she appears because she is actually like 13 in the anime, whoops! 

One think my team is missing is a bit of pep.  Someone that knows how to liven up the situation and maybe even be a bit of comic relief.  I'm sure if anything got too serious, Megumin would break the tension without even trying.  It's something my group of super serious girls need, and that is why Megumin is my loli.

The Yandere

Mary

Ib

Mary.(Ib).full.1979781.jpg

**SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED IB**

Mary is a painting brought to life who has a tragic ending no matter what ending you get in the game.  She's one of the (if not, the) main antagonists of the horror RPG Ib, and all she wants to do is leave the gallery she's stuck in and live life alongside her best friend Ib, even if it means killing the other human Ib has been traveling with to get her way.  

Admittedly, Mary probably isn't my best option, strategically.  She's still a child with all the selfishness and pettiness that comes with that age, but she is willing to stab a bitch (read:Garry) to live life outside of Guertena's gallery, so I must give her props.

I don't like Yanderes, but Mary's story is sad and I just feel a lot of sympathy for her, so she's my choice for the Yandere category.

The Secret Weapon-

Krista Lenz

Historia Reiss

Attack on Titan

9b0a9447d443be42319ae6595c4e8767.jpg

My Queen

Full disclosure here: I'm not a big fan of Attack on Titan.  The three main characters (Eren, Mikasa, and Levi) annoy the hell out of me, and I feel like the fandom is p toxic, so I try not to get too involved with it.  I won't go into why because that's a whole other can of worms.  To me, the best part of Attack on Titan is Krista Lenz/Historia Reiss.  She's the reason I kept up with the manga for as long as I did.  Her and Ymir are goals, and they just work so well together, and ugh.  I just really love this girl.

Now, her actual qualifications.  I see Historia as a leader of some sorts.  I'm going to try to talk about her without giving too much away, but I'm sure there are probably spoilers in here, so if you don't want to see them, skip to the last paragraph.  Once she drops the name Krista, Historia becomes this really great, strong female character.  Like, I have a lot of issues with Mikasa because every other word she says in the anime is "Eren," but Historia?  While Ymir definitely helps her grow as a person, she also thrives without her.  Ymir is the one that helps her figure out that she has to be selfish and do things for herself, and that's why she does so well now.  Once Historia gets past her whole "I've got to be the perfect Disney princess" schtick, she's so badass and such a valuable part of the scouting corps, and I just...  She's everything I could ever want from a female character.  Even when she is faced with this problem where even Eren is like, "Kill me!  It's for the good of the world," she's the one that takes a step back and thought about the situation critically.  That is where she went from Cinderella to Merida.  She wanted to change her fate, and she went against the grain and ended up better off than she had been before.  

She has so much potential and with Bishamon and Barbara acting as role models for her, she can be groomed into someone who can really help lead this team and even mediate if Bish and Babs disagree on things.  I could see her as a great mediator, and another voice of reason for the team, and for that, I think she is a very valuable member and deserving of my secret weapon spot on my roster.

Their story: to be added later

Last edited by a moderator:
Team: Arsenic's Angels

In short, these waifus are going to give their husbando the world on a silver platter, and will be instrumental in helping him rule it.

Leader: Erza Scarlet, Fairy Tail

While a powerful combatant in her own right, Erza's greatest strength is her twofold devotion to those above her (namely, me) and her ability to see the talents and motives of anyone below her, and bring together even the most dysfunctional team against any and all odds.

Tactician: Yuki Nagato, Haruhi Suzumiya

Kind of speaks for itself. This girl is a cosmic supercomputer, with more than enough processing power for our needs.

Magic Girl: C.C., Code Geass

A Geass is undoubtedly important when ruling the world. Immortality also makes her an ideal guardian.

Loli: Princess Azula, A:TLA

Note that during the events of the series, Azula was only 14 years old, and already one of the most powerful firebenders in the world. However, her youth did mark her as easily impressionable. With a more supportive environment, there's no telling what heights she could reach.

Yandere: Touka Kirishima, Tokyo Ghoul

Literally living off of eating human flesh marks Touka as a pretty clear candidate here despite her calm nature. Touka is the ultimate defender, a phenomenal scout, literally tireless, and a loyal soldier to any cause she believes in.

Secret Weapon: Hitomi Kanzaki, Visions of Escaflowne 

SPOILER ALERT: Hitomi is clearly here because of her powers. While she and Haruhi both possess the ability to warp reality as they desire, Haruhi has the problem of needing constant stimulation, a problem that is phenomenally difficult to control. Hitomi's biggest problem is crushing self-esteem issues that hold her back from becoming a literal god, which is why for the majority of the show she's convinced she can only predict the future, instead of control it (and does so only unintentionally). With a supportive environment, and a true sense of belonging that being in a team like this would give, fostering love and confidence, she would become the ultimate world-changer, both as a weapon and a creator of a perfect world. A utopia. My utopia.

Team: Arsenic's Angels

In short, these waifus are going to give their husbando the world on a silver platter, and will be instrumental in helping him rule it.

Leader: Erza Scarlet, Fairy Tail

While a powerful combatant in her own right, Erza's greatest strength is her twofold devotion to those above her (namely, me) and her ability to see the talents and motives of anyone below her, and bring together even the most dysfunctional team against any and all odds.

Tactician: Yuki Nagato, Haruhi Suzumiya

Kind of speaks for itself. This girl is a cosmic supercomputer, with more than enough processing power for our needs.

Magic Girl: C.C., Code Geass

A Geass is undoubtedly important when ruling the world. Immortality also makes her an ideal guardian.

Loli: Princess Azula, A:TLA

Note that during the events of the series, Azula was only 14 years old, and already one of the most powerful firebenders in the world. However, her youth did mark her as easily impressionable. With a more supportive environment, there's no telling what heights she could reach.

Yandere: Touka Kirishima, Tokyo Ghoul

Literally living off of eating human flesh marks Touka as a pretty clear candidate here despite her calm nature. Touka is the ultimate defender, a phenomenal scout, literally tireless, and a loyal soldier to any cause she believes in.

Secret Weapon: Hitomi Kanzaki, Visions of Escaflowne 

SPOILER ALERT: Hitomi is clearly here because of her powers. While she and Haruhi both possess the ability to warp reality as they desire, Haruhi has the problem of needing constant stimulation, a problem that is phenomenally difficult to control. Hitomi's biggest problem is crushing self-esteem issues that hold her back from becoming a literal god, which is why for the majority of the show she's convinced she can only predict the future, instead of control it (and does so only unintentionally). With a supportive environment, and a true sense of belonging that being in a team like this would give, fostering love and confidence, she would become the ultimate world-changer, both as a weapon and a creator of a perfect world. A utopia. My utopia.

I should use detailed explanations for my own team... I can't believe I didn't think of that XD I'll get to it in a little bit.

Here we go, here are my updated descriptions  :smile1:

The Leader

tumblr_inline_ocgcxb0tIc1raccls_500.png

Kyouko Sakura (Madoka Magica)

Recruited by Kyuubey to become a Magical Girl, Kyouko fights only for herself. She comes off as a bitch, but it's possible for her to warm up to people and protect them.

Kyouko is, as per the requirements for the position, fiercely independent. She's been a solo Magical Girl for a long time, and tends to take the lead whenever the need arises (Though, let's be fair, she rarely meets a scenario where teamwork is necessary, as most Witches can be taken out by a single Magical Girl). She has a fixation with food, and will not tolerate anyone wasting any. She often comes up with plans that are strategically sound, yet morally questionable, for the sake of her survival, and will gladly share these plans with others whether they agree with them or not.

The Tactician

princess_knight_by_bellhenge-d7vhvyf.jpg

Princess Zelda (The Legend of Zelda)

The princess of the land of Hyrule, Zelda's sworn duty is to her people. She is the owner of the Triforce of Wisdom, and has been known to have prophetic dreams.

(Any iteration, really.)

Zelda, having been raised from birth as royalty, is knowledgeable on many subjects, including politics and battlefield tactics. She is a skilled strategist, and commands her troops across the field with Gossip Stones. Just be careful not to let enemies get close. Some iterations have been able to fight reasonably well, but most are, for the most part, helpless. During times when she must hide from her enemies, she disguises herself as a Sheikah which, despite all odds and records of previous princesses doing the same thing, has rarely ever failed.

The Magic Girl

nanoha_takamachi_render_v2_by_dbzandsm-d6m6dve.png

Nanoha Takamachi (Lyrical Nanoha)

A more stereotypical Magical Girl than Kyouko, Nanoha possesses a great amount of magical power. She was recruited by Yuuno to collect the Jewel Seeds, and has had her weapon, Raising/Raging Heart, ever since.

I'll admit, it's been a while since I've seen Lyrical Nanoha, and even then I've only seen the first season. But from what I've gathered from there and bits and pieces gathered off the Internet, she's a powerful Magical Girl with a weapon that can change into a number of different shapes. Nanoha is a force to be reckoned with, despite her young age and small stature. Her signature attack is a massive laser beam of pure destructive power.

The Loli

love_live__cards___rom__pure__by_hotarukiryu-d8dnph2.jpg

Rom (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

The younger sister to Blanc and twin of Ram, Rom is the quietest of the three. She generally sticks with her sister Ram, and follows whatever she says.

Okay, I'm cheating a little bit here. In relation to the other Goddesses from Neptunia, Rom is about the age she looks. But she still looks like a loli, so I'm sticking with it. While Ram is my least favorite Neptunia character, on the other side of the spectrum, Rom is my absolute favorite by miles. She's quiet and reserved, and generally very adorable, but she is also capable of using some pretty good magic (Though she likes to focus on magic that heals others rather than hurts them). Rom is a CPU Candidate, a younger sister to Blanc, the Goddess of Lowee - On the left is her Human form, on the right is her CPU form, which is much more powerful.

The Yandere

fb87b3c9bc9553e20aa459f1ea68f3a0.jpg

Chara (Undertale)

A fragment of a soul that bonded to Frisk's body, Chara eventually guided them to destroy all of the monsters in the Underground and took control of their body before destroying their home universe.

I'm cheating again here, as Chara isn't technically a Yandere, due to lacking a love for anyone or anything other than death. They are technically gender-ambiguous, but for simplicity we'll refer to them as female. Chara is an extremely skilled fighter, able to dodge many attacks without a whole lot of trouble. The ones that do give her trouble, however, are soon negated by her Determination - A power that, when combined with Frisk's (Or the player's, depending on how you interpret) allows her to rewind time back to the last point she saved, even after death. It'd be difficult to convince her to work together, but if it were possible, she would certainly be at the front line of every battle, in front of even Nanoha, due to her ability to kill almost any monster using only a knife and the LOVE (Level of Violence) she's acquired. She may have more trouble with Human targets, however, so that's why she has the others as backup.

The Secret Weapon

maxresdefault.jpg

Recette (Recettear)

A young and talented shopowner, Recette's childish and upbeat personality is the main draw of her storefront, Recettear. Using her store, she was able to pay off a large debt belonging to her father.

Recette has absolutely no combat ability, and relies on others to protect her. Her advantage comes in the form of her inventory management skills and her merchant abilities. She is able to sell a wide variety of things, and keeps her store very well stocked. She also hires adventurers to travel to dungeons with her so she can gather more items to sell, while the adventurers get the thrills they seek as well as payment for their work. Recette also has an adorable, childlike charm about her, and is seemingly able to befriend just about anyone, even a Demon who once actively tried to destroy her hometown. She hates bookkeeping, however, which is why her Fairy partner Tear remains by her side.

The Leader: SG550 (from Upotte)

The Tactician: Miou Ootori (from Sabagebu!)

The Magic Girl: Beatrice (from Umineko)

The Loli: Kanade Tachibana (from Angel Beats!) 

The Yandere: Mikan Tsumiki (from Danganronpa) 

The Secret Weapon: Yin (from Darker than Black) because she can provide surveillance and intelligence from unexpected areas, and like G.I. Joe says, knowing is half the battle.

With so many anime and especially harems I´ve watched, it was a real struggle to come up with this list and if I could, I would have come up with a hundred slots or something just to fit in every character I loved (ok maybe not that many, but a couple dozen...). I also assumed there would some influence in terms of combat, but that ultimately we were supposed to pic the character that, fitting the slot, most seemed like a balanced fit between that and the character we´d most likely take as a waifu. 

IMG_3230.GIF

So, without further ado, my list (apologies to @LegoLad659 for using his format for this):

Team Name

Kawaii Wisdom

1. The leader 

Milhore Firianno Biscotti (dogs days)

tumblr_nj4h4c48Me1u3qei8o1_500.gif

Millhoire is the leader/princess/suzerain of the Biscotti kingdom/republic, one of the several nations in their world, each being populated by a different type of kemonomimi, in the case of Biscotti, dogs.

A respected leader, this inumimi girl is beloved by every citzen in her nation and even in those of others. While a bit fragile and naïve in some aspects, this girl is a beacon of hope and a strong, mature leader for everyone in her country, who wouldn´t put a second thought in warmly standing up for her people and make the sacrifices herself. She is fairly smart, but it´s mostly her spirit and capacity to inspire the people around her that make her such a great leader, not to mention her kindness and dedication, or her side-job as an idol for every nation, with her singing being worldwide famous for being a lifetime experience, every time. Still, this girl is more than just words, as she can stand up for her own quite well. Not only is she brave, she can use her kingdom´s Treasure Swords, namely the one she keeps with her , Excelide. The sword has shown to react to her determination (which she has no shortage of) and has proven useful defensively, offensively and in purifying possessed or corrupted enemies, directly or by sealing them away until they naturally return to their proper state. She is a good tactician too, and probably owns much of it to experience as she has lived in constant war with every other nation. However, her world presents a rule by which no one can die in war anymore, instead they just turn into furball animals for a while. For this reason, one might think she wouldn't be able to handle real warfare, but she has seen death when the demons were around and on top of that, the fact she can keep reusing soldiers and take battles more extensively, has certainly allowed her to experiment more than most rulers would and has given her the experience of several lifetimes worth of wars. Lastly, one cannot forget the excellent people she has at her disposal, including a scientist, the most powerful warrior in the land, soldiers, her mount which she can make fly with her emblem arts and the hero which she summoned from another world.

On top of that, she´s freaging adorable, look at her! O ///// O . And she can be pretty-dog like, having shown to be able to catch a Frisbee in the air for her hero.

Overall, a great and cute leader.

2. The Tactician 

Asuka Kudo (mondaiji-taichi ga isekai kara kuro sou desu yo?)

tumblr_mgipc0hq481qa94xto1_500.gif

Asuka Kudo is the second girl to be called into another world in the anime she belongs. This rich girl from the WWII era is one of the core members of the community "no name" and is the bearer of the gift "authority" or "oraculum".

*spoilers*

Asuka Kudo was the obvious choice for me here. She can be cute at times, though most she acts like what she is: a talented girl with lots of money and taught from birth to have manners and be a figure of authority upon others. But where her human relationships might fail, she certainly compensates in sheer dam badassery when she shows her great talents for tactical planning and her sheer intelligence and intuition. She is not bad with a sword either, but with her powers they probably aren´t necessary anyway. Her main thing is that she can literally control anyone or anything whose "gift" is at her rank or below. This includes something a need armor *cough*robot*cough* , several items from her community and fallen foes, the foes themselves, a goat with impenetrable defense , among others things. She is also keeps an earth-manipulating faerie as a companion and let´s not forget what is considered her strongest ability, the power to empower the powers of others, to the point where even the weakest gifts could match up to that of gods.

All in a all, an excellent second in command.

3. The Magical Girl 

Tama (mahou shoujo ikusei keikaku)

mygiphy27.gif

A magical girl elected as one of the winners of a game which allowed anyone who was chosen to become magical girls. A member of Ruler´s magical girl team.

*spoilers*

Tama is an insecure and really quick to obey magical girl, with the simple power to create holes wherever she wants as long as she has scratched that surface and it is within sight. This task is made easier by her gloves, which come equipped with small claws. Like every other magical girl in her anime, all of her physical traits are immensely increased and I deduce this also lowers their need to rest since they basically live off their powers now. Furthermore, she was given the "cloak of invisibility" by another magical girl, swim swim. The cloak can make her invisible and impossible to smell.

She is a minimally competent fighter and follows orders with ease as long as the danger isn´t too direct. Either by providing holes to escape through or by being tricked into being a meatshield, she can help the team get strategically positioned or move positons or in case of need, retreat.

Dog costume, creative abilities , a good follower and an easy escape and positioning route, overall.

4. The Loli 

Yoshino (date a live)

Yoshino_transform.gif

A spirit, a magical entity in the form of a girl known for extraordinarie abilities and for causing "spacequakes" huge events of destruction in a localized area, like a meteor impact, when they appear in the world. She is known as the "hermit" and her best friend is her puppet rabbit, Yoshino, who comes to live when worn by her, having a split personality of her own and being admired as her hero.

*spoilers*

I must confess I am a really big loli fan. I am. They´re just the cutest things for me and that made me very conflicted about the possibility of even picking one. But Yoshino is just a character I absolutely love and I needed to pick her for this role. I also am a really big fan of date a live, and I think I might even have picked it for several roles here if I had the chance. But regardless, about the character herself. Yoshino is an absolutely cute spirit, almost irresistibly so. Her anstral dress, that green rabbit costume, is extremely resilient and is a manifestation of her powers as a spirit, allowing her to fly and to fade in and out of existence causing spacequakes in her return to Earth , increases all of her physical atributes and gives her unique abilities. The first and most common one is her ability to freeze things and to control ice, though she technically can control all three states of water, and she can summon her angel, Zadkiel, a giant Yoshinon which can create a giant freezing mist and freezing tornados which can even freeze things of simple energy like force fields. Lastly, while the exact effects of this are unknown to me, she can fuse with said rabbit to transform her astral dress into an ice armor.

While naïve, clumsy and overall a child, Yoshino is helped by her puppet Yoshinon who is much more aware and intelligent than herself. They both share their sense of eargerness and dedication, with Yoshinon helping Yoshino overcome her shy and frightful nature, but in turn making Yoshino dependent on Yoshinon, leaving her to be able to do little without it and even losing control of her powers while she cries for him. Still, two heads think better than one, right?

Overall, cute, awesome, adorable...  All I can say.

5. The Yandere

Jibril (no game no life)

tumblr_nc2xzpDuMA1tz1a8uo1_500.gif

A member of the flugel, an angel-like race created by an old god to serve as weapons to kill other gods in the great war before Tet became the one true god through means of a win by default. One incredibly powerful warmasters, her race has now resorted to becoming seekers of all knowledge and she is no exception having defeated the human king in a game for his library which has kept for herself for about a decade, and now has accessed even more knowledge through means of the over 50000 books downloaded in her new master´s (the unbeatable [Blank] ) Ipad, from another world. Furthermore, she is a higher up in Flugel Society, to the point where she has an influence in their leadership.

I am not a great fan of yanderes and was pretty much stuck with a few cheat candidates , and two better ones, Jibril and Kurumi. Kurumi is from date a live though, so she made this choice pretty easy since I wanted Yoshino. Anywho, this is Jibril and if her instruction didn´t explain just how knowledgeable she is, then you weren´t paying attention. Not only can she make use of this information and use it for strategical planning since her entire world only resolves conflicts through games, Jibril can also provide info the strategist may lack. On top of that, she can fly and her magical abilities among which god-slaying magic beams , teleportation and light generation, are nothing to frown at. And let´s not forget Flugel tech, or even her own as it is suggested she may have created the device she uses for her game with [Blank] , one which warps reality according to what they say and in the end can rewind it as if nothing happened, but they get to keep their memories of it. If such a device was used for a mere game, then Tet only knows what she could come up with for a war machine, since she is extremely prone to violence, even getting aroused thinking about her old times in the war which she misses with sorrow , to the point where she still keeps her collection of skulls.

Overall, an extremely knowledgeable and powerful asset to the team, with no hesitation or qualms about mass destruction.

6. The secret weapon

Eucliwood Hellscythe (kore wa zobie desu ka?)

kzdk_e9_p1.gif

More commonly known as "Eu", Eucliwood Hellscythe is the most powerful being in her universe, a necromancer whose very words or emotions can bring ruin to the world and capable of creating immortal servants.

*spoilers*

This was perhaps the hardest choice as literally anything would fit here. So, I went strategic and picked someone really high up that I find cute and underappreciated: Eucliwood Hellscythe. She is a powerful necromancer who created several immortal zombie servants, but has shown to be capable of much more. Her magic is so strong that it will absorb any other magic used against her or any of her servants as been shown capable of adapting to and mimicking magic of other people, such as the magical girl whose powers were stolen by her. As if Jibril´s construct wasn´t enough, her main ability is that she is directly tied to fate and reality, and thus she can alter them with her mere thoughts, words or even emotions. Still, she knows the true pain of taking a life and is extremely sensitive to the word "death" and to people committing self-harm. Her armor exists just so she can keep her powers minimally in check and even then she can´t allow herself to speak or feel otherwise it may bring ruin to the world. However, pain is the price for her powers. From massive headaches to feeling the pain of any wound she heals for the person, this girl is practically tortured alive for every single time she tries to use her magic and even so, she reserves it to help the people in need or the ones she cares about. She has also been known to be able to immediately induce death or atribute enormous power to others.

Overall, don´t mess with her.

I guess Imma steal a similar layout, sorry! Hehe. Prepare for lots of stuffs. (Too much really haha. I spent wayyyy too much time on this! LOL. Plus you really don't have to read it all! XD)

<3

Team Name:

Thal's Gals

The Leader- Maria Traydor 
PPpTj16.jpg

(Star Ocean: Til the End of Time)

H9qf32O.gif

• Maria, is my first waifu. A girl I felt "waifuish" from since playing her in Star Ocean. As soon as I had my hands on her (lol), I never took them off (lol), and have never (exaggeration) used anyone else in the game! XD
  • although a simple Earthling, was able to eventually be promoted to leader of a powerful space-faring group called Quark.
  • Quark is group based off of Klaus III, ran mostly by alien Klausians. With her charisma, and intelligence, plus with an inherent knack for leadership, she was promoted to lead the entire thing.
  • Under her, the group's power grew so much, that Klausian government, and the Pangalactic Federation could not ignore them any longer.
  • She is immensely smart, daring, adventurous, and astute.
  • With super-human abilities, strength, endurance, and stamina. All which allow her to face even god-like celestial beings and win.
  • With impeccable integrity, qualities that make others look to her, strength, smarts, and insane resources under her disposal, Maria is more than an excellent leader.
  • She primarily fights using gun-type weaponry. She also employs magic called 'Symbology'.
  • With Symbology, she uses various spells enhanced by her guns. Like particle lasers, heat attacks, magnetism, even gravity wells. With her ultimate attack being a massive, channeled beam of raw energy.
  • She has a unique gene in her DNA called 'Alteration'. Which manifests itself in her Symbology as well; allowing her to use spells that buff her allies.
  • Buffing their speed, stamina, strength, endurance.
  • Maria has an insane ability to adapt, and survive. Even going so far as to enter a 4D realm, beat its masters, and survive ultimate deletion at their hands.
  • Which meant they deleted all of the 3D universe that everything else lived in.
  • Her Alteration ability literally denied the 4D beings's power of 'deletion', rewriting the entirety of existence.

The Tactician- Pyrrha Nikos 
ZeSiGgd.jpg

(RWBY)

xgvUp9k.gif

• Ever since her first appearance in RWBY, Pyrrha was my favorite character (with her being one of my fave charries of anything, of all time).
  • A beautiful young woman, who only ever exhibited all fantastic, and pure qualities. Such as, kindness, generosity, professionalism, mild-mannered, patient, friendly, sociable, and modest to a T.
  • A young woman who was more than capable, being one of the most excellent fighters around.
  • She fights with Milo a sword, capable of morphing to a long-range spear, with the third form of the weapon being a precise rifle. She uses a hoplon shield called Akuou, in tandem, wielding it like a weapon as easily as a defensive tool.
  • Pyrrha is known world-wide as a very potent fighter, graduating top of her class, and winning the Mistral tournaments 4 years in a row (all before even attending Beacon Academy).
  • She is strong, dedicated, swift, agile, has been shown super feats of endurance, strength, speed, and agility. Capable of dominating fights of even 4 v 1.
  • She even fought nearly-on-par with Cinder, for all intents and purposes a more powerful person, who defeated Ozpin (presumably one of the strongest people in RWBY), who also had acquired the Fall Maiden's powers (someone extremely powerful).
  • Aside from outright talent, and unmatched skill, she has very potent Aura, and a powerful Semblance.
  • Her Semblance being polarity. Which gives her control over magnetism, and basically all metals.
  • Though she tended to downplay her Semblance and its capabilities, to instead be seen as someone who was invincible in battle. Psychological warfare of her enemies.
  • Though not team JNPR's leader, like Jaune, Pyrrha did work evenly with him, teaching him the ropes of combat, and learning tactics and battle strategy from him.
  • All that, combined with her wit, intellect, and fighting prowess, allows for Pyrrha to be quite the capable tactician in my eyes.

The Magic Girl- Mai Natsume 
m3WzQ2K.jpg

(BlazBlue)

• giphy.gif

I'm unsure if she falls exactly under the "magical girl" category, but w/es cheats!

[*]To me, she's the epitome of it! (She represents something super compelling to me, as a transgirl myself, she may be my ultimate "waifu" haha XD)

[*]I fell in love with Mai, ever since a male Mai Hazuki transformed into the beautiful Mai Natsume in Remix Heart.

[*]She's also the vessel for the Nameless(Pure) Grimoire. A blank grimoire that changes power into what is written on it. This grimoire fused with Mai and changed his body into a female, because its vessel is supposed to be female.

[*]Mai is what is known as a Remix Heart. Which allows her to be a fused vessel of a grimoire.

[*]She also gained the unique "super tasting" ability, which allowed her to read minds of people that she kissed.

[*]This ability eventually evolved, allowing her to copy abilities of those she kisses. (Though she can't use the ability herself.) Because she became the Intermediary Grimoire, because she had a fragment of the Azure Grimoire inside of her. (It's complicated, lol)

[*]She can transfer any copied ability (from kissing someone), to someone else (by kissing them, too).

[*]Though she ceased being the Intermediary Grimoire, when the fragment of the Azure Grimoire was removed from her.

[*]Though she is the Blank Grimoire, which affords her insane durability and strength. With also some regenerative powers. The Blank Grimoire also copies any power that is inscribed within it. (Again it's complicated, haha)

[*]In Team Remix Heart, Mai's physical abilities, strength, and power is only second to Makoto.

[*]She fights with a weapon that is as powerful as the most powerful weapons in Blazblue that are referred to as Nox Nyctores.

[*]A spear named Gallia Sphyra: Outseal. A replica of a Legacy Weapon, with just as much power as the original.

[*] 

The Loli- Shiro 
ZnpYbXY.png

(No Game No Life)

b5vtXHz.gif

• Shiro is actually 11, so, shes sorta cheat with what you put, but look how cute she is! Shiro and Sora are two of my fave anime characters of all time!
  • Even though Shiro is a meek, timid, weak human, she can easily double as another Tactician of the group. Putting her insane intellect to good use.
  • She is, after all, one half of a team called "Blank". A duo who have never lost a "game" once. Even against immeasurable, insane odds. With opponents greatly surpassing regular humans in any capacity and ability.
  • Anyway, Shiro may not be the brilliant tactician in terms of the human condition like her brother Sora, but she is a certifiable genius, who has never once been beaten in 'gaming'. Even going so far as defeating a Chess program 20 times in a row, that could beat grandmasters. With the help of her brother, she beat Tet, THE god of gaming at chess.
  • She is near-superhuman in her intelligence, and calculation and simulation abilities, with perfect reflexes in various games like first person shooters. She also possess eidetic memory.
  • She has a wry, dry, sometimes twisted sense of humor.
  • And look at her! Isn't Shiro just adorable? So precious!  <3  ^-^ She's too endearing to ignore or deny! <3  

The Yandere- Esdeth 
ZkcpLqL.jpg

(Akame ga Kill!)

• n8GyGg0.gif

Not too familiar with Yanderes, but I'd consider Esdeth one. And I've loved her ridiculous evil/loving tendencies since watching her.

[*]A beautiful woman, with a sadistic side, who lacks empathy for her enemies.

[*]She is leader-like in herself, being the general in an army. Who trains her subordinates well, but is not afraid to show her demented, callous side. Daring anyone to truly challenge her.

[*]She has quite the knack for destroying her opponents emotionally, physically, and mentally. Which probably helped earn her spot as a general.

[*]Even still, she acknowledges strength, and tends to let her love of power and great battle dictate her ways on occasion.

[*]She will kill indiscriminately if it means getting what she wants, with her own brand of rationalization in her mind.

[*]It is proven she can be fatally attracted to someone, and she possesses that person like a loving doll.

[*]Utterly depraved, Esdeth quickly crushes anyone she deems unfit, while unhealthily clinging to that person which she loves. She has no qualms with showing intimacy for her beloved or murderous intent for her enemies.

[*]She has a powerful sixth sense, strong sense of smell, super strength, potent durability and speed, with insane Killing Intent and potential. She is a very strong hand-to-hand combatant, with being a master swordswoman with her rapier. As a torturer, she also has extensive knowledge of the human body, and is very intelligent.

[*]Aside from that, she is posses a very powerful Teigu called "Demon's Extract" which gives her the ability to create ice, and freeze. Her trump card even allows her to freeze time (except for herself).

The Secret Weapon-The Assassin- Revy 
Q8UpHov.png

(Black Lagoon)

• 1lXe0Q9.gif

Revy is a waifu of mine, if there ever was one. xD

[*]I fell in love with this hot, sexy, badass chick the moment I saw her years and years ago in Black Lagoon.

[*]One of the first anime I ever watched, Revy was one of my first true "waifus".

[*]Rebecca Lee, or Revy, is often just called "Two Hands". Due to her unmatched skill with duel wielding. (Usually in the form of 2 pistols).

[*]Her nature, probably helped shape me as a person, honestly.

[*]She's a battle-hardened, battle loving, sarcastic, badass. Ill tempered, with a twisted, psychotic sense of humor. Totally undiplomatic, who uses brute, aggressive force to get her way.

[*]She is merciless, and sadistic. A quick, calculated killer, with no remorse, or mercy.

[*]Even though she exhibits a terribly aggressive, volatile demeanor, there is good somewhere within her, relenting that she wants to change her sadistic, demented ways.

[*]Revy is an extremely deadly and capable fighter. With near superhuman feats of agility, stamina, and speed. Capable of even predicting her opponents, and dodging gunfire.

[*]Her weapons of choice are a pair of modified Beretta 92FS's. Which she wields with deadly accuracy.

[*]She is also quite proficient in a variety of other weapons. Sniper rifles, machine guns, grenade launchers, you name it.

[*]She's so skilled in duel-wielding, that she is considered ambidextrous and is even referred to as "Two Hands" because of it.

[*]She even has a certain feverish state, that makes her go on a total killing spree.

I guess Imma steal a similar layout, sorry! Hehe. Prepare for lots of stuffs. (Too much really haha. I spent wayyyy too much time on this! LOL. Plus you really don't have to read it all! XD)

<3

Team Name:

Thal's Gals

The Leader- Maria Traydor 

(Star Ocean: Til the End of Time)

H9qf32O.gif

• Maria, is my first waifu. A girl I felt "waifuish" from since playing her in Star Ocean. As soon as I had my hands on her (lol), I never took them off (lol), and have never (exaggeration) used anyone else in the game! XD
  • although a simple Earthling, was able to eventually be promoted to leader of a powerful space-faring group called Quark.
  • Quark is group based off of Klaus III, ran mostly by alien Klausians. With her charisma, and intelligence, plus with an inherent knack for leadership, she was promoted to lead the entire thing.
  • Under her, the group's power grew so much, that Klausian government, and the Pangalactic Federation could not ignore them any longer.
  • She is immensely smart, daring, adventurous, and astute.
  • With super-human abilities, strength, endurance, and stamina. All which allow her to face even god-like celestial beings and win.
  • With impeccable integrity, qualities that make others look to her, strength, smarts, and insane resources under her disposal, Maria is more than an excellent leader.
  • She primarily fights using gun-type weaponry. She also employs magic called 'Symbology'.
  • With Symbology, she uses various spells enhanced by her guns. Like particle lasers, heat attacks, magnetism, even gravity wells. With her ultimate attack being a massive, channeled beam of raw energy.
  • She has a unique gene in her DNA called 'Alteration'. Which manifests itself in her Symbology as well; allowing her to use spells that buff her allies.
  • Buffing their speed, stamina, strength, endurance.
  • Maria has an insane ability to adapt, and survive. Even going so far as to enter a 4D realm, beat its masters, and survive ultimate deletion at their hands.
  • Which meant they deleted all of the 3D universe that everything else lived in.
  • Her Alteration ability literally denied the 4D beings's power of 'deletion', rewriting the entirety of existence.

The Tactician- Pyrrha Nikos 

(RWBY)

xgvUp9k.gif

• Ever since her first appearance in RWBY, Pyrrha was my favorite character (with her being one of my fave charries of anything, of all time).
  • A beautiful young woman, who only ever exhibited all fantastic, and pure qualities. Such as, kindness, generosity, professionalism, mild-mannered, patient, friendly, sociable, and modest to a T.
  • A young woman who was more than capable, being one of the most excellent fighters around.
  • She fights with Milo a sword, capable of morphing to a long-range spear, with the third form of the weapon being a precise rifle. She uses a hoplon shield called Akuou, in tandem, wielding it like a weapon as easily as a defensive tool.
  • Pyrrha is known world-wide as a very potent fighter, graduating top of her class, and winning the Mistral tournaments 4 years in a row (all before even attending Beacon Academy).
  • She is strong, dedicated, swift, agile, has been shown super feats of endurance, strength, speed, and agility. Capable of dominating fights of even 4 v 1.
  • She even fought nearly-on-par with Cinder, for all intents and purposes a more powerful person, who defeated Ozpin (presumably one of the strongest people in RWBY), who also had acquired the Fall Maiden's powers (someone extremely powerful).
  • Aside from outright talent, and unmatched skill, she has very potent Aura, and a powerful Semblance.
  • Her Semblance being polarity. Which gives her control over magnetism, and basically all metals.
  • Though she tended to downplay her Semblance and its capabilities, to instead be seen as someone who was invincible in battle. Psychological warfare of her enemies.
  • Though not team JNPR's leader, like Jaune, Pyrrha did work evenly with him, teaching him the ropes of combat, and learning tactics and battle strategy from him.
  • All that, combined with her wit, intellect, and fighting prowess, allows for Pyrrha to be quite the capable tactician in my eyes.

The Magic Girl- Mai Natsume 

(BlazBlue)

• giphy.gif

I'm unsure if she falls exactly under the "magical girl" category, but w/es cheats!

[*]To me, she's the epitome of it! (She represents something super compelling to me, as a transgirl myself, she may be my ultimate "waifu" haha XD)

[*]I fell in love with Mai, ever since a male Mai Hazuki transformed into the beautiful Mai Natsume in Remix Heart.

[*]She's also the vessel for the Nameless(Pure) Grimoire. A blank grimoire that changes power into what is written on it. This grimoire fused with Mai and changed his body into a female, because its vessel is supposed to be female.

[*]Mai is what is known as a Remix Heart. Which allows her to be a fused vessel of a grimoire.

[*]She also gained the unique "super tasting" ability, which allowed her to read minds of people that she kissed.

[*]This ability eventually evolved, allowing her to copy abilities of those she kisses. (Though she can't use the ability herself.) Because she became the Intermediary Grimoire, because she had a fragment of the Azure Grimoire inside of her. (It's complicated, lol)

[*]She can transfer any copied ability (from kissing someone), to someone else (by kissing them, too).

[*]Though she ceased being the Intermediary Grimoire, when the fragment of the Azure Grimoire was removed from her.

[*]Though she is the Blank Grimoire, which affords her insane durability and strength. With also some regenerative powers. The Blank Grimoire also copies any power that is inscribed within it. (Again it's complicated, haha)

[*]In Team Remix Heart, Mai's physical abilities, strength, and power is only second to Makoto.

[*]She fights with a weapon that is as powerful as the most powerful weapons in Blazblue that are referred to as Nox Nyctores.

[*]A spear named Gallia Sphyra: Outseal. A replica of a Legacy Weapon, with just as much power as the original.

[*] 

The Loli- Shiro 

(No Game No Life)

b5vtXHz.gif

• Shiro is actually 11, so, shes sorta cheat with what you put, but look how cute she is! Shiro and Sora are two of my fave anime characters of all time!
  • Even though Shiro is a meek, timid, weak human, she can easily double as another Tactician of the group. Putting her insane intellect to good use.
  • She is, after all, one half of a team called "Blank". A duo who have never lost a "game" once. Even against immeasurable, insane odds. With opponents greatly surpassing regular humans in any capacity and ability.
  • Anyway, Shiro may not be the brilliant tactician in terms of the human condition like her brother Sora, but she is a certifiable genius, who has never once been beaten in 'gaming'. Even going so far as defeating a Chess program 20 times in a row, that could beat grandmasters. With the help of her brother, she beat Tet, THE god of gaming at chess.
  • She is near-superhuman in her intelligence, and calculation and simulation abilities, with perfect reflexes in various games like first person shooters. She also possess eidetic memory.
  • She has a wry, dry, sometimes twisted sense of humor.
  • And look at her! Isn't Shiro just adorable? So precious!  <3  ^-^ She's too endearing to ignore or deny! <3  

The Yandere- Esdeth 

(Akame ga Kill!)

• n8GyGg0.gif

Not too familiar with Yanderes, but I'd consider Esdeth one. And I've loved her ridiculous evil/loving tendencies since watching her.

[*]A beautiful woman, with a sadistic side, who lacks empathy for her enemies.

[*]She is leader-like in herself, being the general in an army. Who trains her subordinates well, but is not afraid to show her demented, callous side. Daring anyone to truly challenge her.

[*]She has quite the knack for destroying her opponents emotionally, physically, and mentally. Which probably helped earn her spot as a general.

[*]Even still, she acknowledges strength, and tends to let her love of power and great battle dictate her ways on occasion.

[*]She will kill indiscriminately if it means getting what she wants, with her own brand of rationalization in her mind.

[*]It is proven she can be fatally attracted to someone, and she possesses that person like a loving doll.

[*]Utterly depraved, Esdeth quickly crushes anyone she deems unfit, while unhealthily clinging to that person which she loves. She has no qualms with showing intimacy for her beloved or murderous intent for her enemies.

[*]She has a powerful sixth sense, strong sense of smell, super strength, potent durability and speed, with insane Killing Intent and potential. She is a very strong hand-to-hand combatant, with being a master swordswoman with her rapier. As a torturer, she also has extensive knowledge of the human body, and is very intelligent.

[*]Aside from that, she is posses a very powerful Teigu called "Demon's Extract" which gives her the ability to create ice, and freeze. Her trump card even allows her to freeze time (except for herself).

The Secret Weapon-The Assassin- Revy 

(Black Lagoon)

• 1lXe0Q9.gif

Revy is a waifu of mine, if there ever was one. xD

[*]I fell in love with this hot, sexy, badass chick the moment I saw her years and years ago in Black Lagoon.

[*]One of the first anime I ever watched, Revy was one of my first true "waifus".

[*]Rebecca Lee, or Revy, is often just called "Two Hands". Due to her unmatched skill with duel wielding. (Usually in the form of 2 pistols).

[*]Her nature, probably helped shape me as a person, honestly.

[*]She's a battle-hardened, battle loving, sarcastic, badass. Ill tempered, with a twisted, psychotic sense of humor. Totally undiplomatic, who uses brute, aggressive force to get her way.

[*]She is merciless, and sadistic. A quick, calculated killer, with no remorse, or mercy.

[*]Even though she exhibits a terribly aggressive, volatile demeanor, there is good somewhere within her, relenting that she wants to change her sadistic, demented ways.

[*]Revy is an extremely deadly and capable fighter. With near superhuman feats of agility, stamina, and speed. Capable of even predicting her opponents, and dodging gunfire.

[*]Her weapons of choice are a pair of modified Beretta 92FS's. Which she wields with deadly accuracy.

[*]She is also quite proficient in a variety of other weapons. Sniper rifles, machine guns, grenade launchers, you name it.

[*]She's so skilled in duel-wielding, that she is considered ambidextrous and is even referred to as "Two Hands" because of it.

[*]She even has a certain feverish state, that makes her go on a total killing spree.

Lol, no kidding, I was at it for three hours!

Esdeath is as Yandere as they come, right? XP

though I think, Revy could sorta fall under that category, but Revy may be more Tsundere xD

Shiros just too perfect for me to not use her as the loli lol <3

I dont particularly like lolis, and dont watch anime with them (unless theyre just sorta there like Shiro), and i dont really pay much attention to them, with Shiro being like the only one I legit love haha cuz shes amazing xD

i also thought about using Erza, but haha, well shes already used, and i had better options XP (seriously i have like 4-5 options for a Leader, and like 2-4 for a tactician) With a couple I couldnt fit in that I could use haha :D

i also thought about using Erza, but haha, well shes already used, and i had better options XP (seriously i have like 4-5 options for a Leader, and like 2-4 for a tactician) With a couple I couldnt fit in that I could use haha :D

yanderes aside, I had some 20 options for everything, hard to pick...

Esdeath is as Yandere as they come, right? XP

though I think, Revy could sorta fall under that category, but Revy may be more Tsundere xD

Shiros just too perfect for me to not use her as the loli lol <3

I dont particularly like lolis, and dont watch anime with them (unless theyre just sorta there like Shiro), and i dont really pay much attention to them, with Shiro being like the only one I legit love haha cuz shes amazing xD

I don´t know if that makes us perfect together due to completing each other, or mortal enemies, since I love lolis. 

yanderes aside, I had some 20 options for everything, hard to pick...

I don´t know if that makes us perfect together due to completing each other, or mortal enemies, since I love lolis. 

20 summin is wayy too much for me, but like i said, i dont really do the whole "Waifu" thing lol XD with Maria, Lyndis (from FE), Revy, Mai, and Pyrrha being the exceptions.

<3  loli 4 evr  :smile2:

and its totes fine you guys like lolis lol, so maybe, just the completing each other thing XD <3

20 summin is wayy too much for me, but like i said, i dont really do the whole "Waifu" thing lol XD with Maria, Lyndis (from FE), Revy, Mai, and Pyrrha being the exceptions.

and its totes fine you guys like lolis lol, so maybe, just the completing each other thing XD <3

<3  

Well, I don´t usually do the waifu thingy either, though I am starting to lean in for it for some character and for the "picking best girl" in harem too :D  

God that emoji is creepy...

anyway, what do you guys think of my choices, @Thalia_Neko @LegoLad659 @ScatteredStars

<3  

Well, I don´t usually do the waifu thingy either, though I am starting to lean in for it for some character and for the "picking best girl" in harem too :D  

God that emoji is creepy...

anyway, what do you guys think of my choices, @Thalia_Neko @LegoLad659 @ScatteredStars

I like the emojis haha

I mean, this whole waifu fantasy draft is a lot of fun to me XD, thats why i did it and spent awhile on it!

I admit, I was a little annoyed you stole Jibril. Shes a good Yandere candidate, and I luvs her, but I got Shiro, so its fine XD

The other charries I duno D:, though they seem cute, with Eu being particularly interesting to me XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back