• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SeleneBeam

Your Friendly Neighborhood Goober
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Send New Email
New Email Received
Novah Creed, Calista Fairchild, And Thirteen Others...
Invitation! Please Read ASAP!!
It is with great pleasure that I extend this invitation to you all!
You have been chosen to reside in our newly established sanctuary, a haven crafted specifically for demigod children like yourselves.

In a world fraught with peril and uncertainty, the safety of your kind is paramount. The harsh truth is that many of you and your brethren face dire circumstances, with survival rates dwindling to a mere 34% beyond the age of seventeen. But we refuse to accept this fate!
Together, I believe that we can ensure your ability to defy the odds and forge your own destinies!

By joining us at the sanctuary, you will find refuge among peers who understand the trials and tribulations of your shared existence. Here, you will not only survive but thrive, surrounded by allies who share your unique heritage.

Should you choose to accept this invitation, rest assured that further details will be shared with those who respond within a week. I do hope that you all will choose to embrace this opportunity, esteemed half-bloods, so that we may take part in writing a new chapter into our shared history.​

Until next time half-bloods,
~Unknown

Extra Info

You have to reserve one of the open spots for the godly parent of your OC
Apollo- { SeleneBeam SeleneBeam , ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki }
Zeus- { felideli felideli , SeleneBeam SeleneBeam }
Aphrodite- { Laraes Laraes , OPEN }
Hermes- { vwh00p vwh00p }
Poseidon- { SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles }
Hades- { willoww willoww }
Diyonsus- { Mirgris Mirgris , OPEN }
Iris- { OPEN , OPEN }
Demeter- { OPEN , OPEN }

{All Credit for the idea goes to the wonderful RedOcean! Unfortunately, I am unable to @ them.}

Last edited:
Hey I’d love to scoop up the position for child of hades! Do you have a CS for me to fill out as an application?

I would have asked for the position of Hades but I think that's taken now XD
Either way, I'm interested still and if Hades is taken I'll debate between the other godly parents!

I would have asked for the position of Hades but I think that's taken now XD
Either way, I'm interested still and if Hades is taken I'll debate between the other godly parents!
While it is taken now, I would be happy to still give you any other open slot. Just let me know what else sounds interesting to you!

Hey I’d love to scoop up the position for child of hades! Do you have a CS for me to fill out as an application?
I've got you marked! The CS will be created and made public once the slots are filled!

hihi!! so interested in this :D, can i reserve the second role for zeus?

There are still nine spaces open for anyone interested!~

Diyonsus

"I didn't know I was a demi god, I thought I just liked weed, sex and alcohol, because come on who doesn't?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back