• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Villains' Downfall

"So you guys learned almost fluent English from a bunch of tourist? Impressive." He said with a grin before standing and putting the now empty bowl of popcorn in the sink. 'I'm kinda bored. Maybe I should go out and have a bit of fun.' He thought as he washed the bowl.

Lea was pleased to hear that she'd impressed Max with her bother and herself's intuitive learning skills with languages. Grinning, Lea nodded at his comment and then said to him as he got up to clean the bowl, "Well, it's impressive how much you know about technology. My brother and myself are absolutely clueless when it comes to such things."

In town, Mizuki had safely left the roof and was now at the end of an alleyway with her phone out. Texting her contract contact, Mizuki said, Contract is done. She then leaned against a wall as she waited for the response. That job had been a bit complicated with the detective around and Mizuki was going to see next if there were any contracts against him once this all settled down. Of course, she'd have to wait a couple days first, now that people would soon discover the dead chief of police. That would certainly rile up the town for a bit.

Max Nobody

"Turns out when you are surrounded by it day in and day out you pick up a thing or two." He said with a grin. "I'm a quick learner, and just like most teenagers I love tech. Actually I think I spend more time working on one of my tablets, computers, or phone then doing anything else." He said with a chuckle. "But hey, because of that I met you and your brother, so it isn't that bad."

Erik Scared

Erik was waiting for something to happen as quietly stayed hidden by the warehouse door. After a few seconds he felt his phone vibrate giving him confirmation that the target was taken care of. Before he responded he looked at the news, making sure the contract was actually complete, when he was satisfied with the result he texted back. Ok, I'll have the payment wired to an account right now. For your ammo tell me a location to meet you at. He sent the message and went back to waiting.

Lea grinned and nodded at what all Max said. Cheerfully, she responded, "I'm definitely happy that we were able to run into you. Otherwise we'd be out on the street, though that wouldn't be new to us. Thanks again for giving us a temporary home."

Mizuki paused to read the text response and then quickly used her GPS on her phone to find herself. Once she found the address of the pharmacy that she was near, she sent the address back to the contact. Glancing around herself, Mizuki then planning out various escape routes while she waited for the next response from her contact.

Max Nobody

Max put away the bowl so it could dry and smirked. "No problem, I'm sometimes too nice. Though I should warn you at other times I can be an ass." He leaned on his counter and pulled out his phone and looked at the news. 'The police chief? What the? First the Mayor and now the chief!? What's going on, this is not good.' He thought as he read the news thoroughly to get as much info as he could.

Erik Scared

Erik looked at the phone and read the address. I'll be there in five minutes he texted back. He silently moved away from the warehouse making sure his presence wasn't known. When he was a good distance away he began to run to on of the front companies that sold guns. "Zoyechka can handle them for now.' He thought as he skid to a stop and entered the store. "Hey, what happened?" He asked the man that was usually called for cleaning up mess made by the gang. "I don't ask, but the clerk here was killed. Since I was called I guess the boss allowed it." The man responded. Erik let out a sigh and grabbed the necessary ammo from the back.

Lea shrugged at this and said, "For someone who can be an ass, you really have a funny way of not showing it." Seeing Max's facial expression as he read something on his phone, Lea stood up and joined his side, her curiosity driving her to ask him, "What's wrong, Max?"

Mizuki, satisfied with her various escape routes, moved to the corner of the alleyway and leaned against the wall. Her hood was up and her rifle slung over her back while she waited for the contact to make his appearance. She had a feeling he'd be easy to notice, and it didn't seem like this pharmacy got too many customers anyway. Her gaze continued to move up and down the street, as she kept a lookout for her contact and requested ammunition.

Max Nobody

"The police chief died. There aren't any details as to who did it." He muttered. "Great first the mayor and now this? Seriously what is going on?"

Erik Scared

Erik looked at his watch and it showed only three minutes passed since he left the warehouse. 'Two minutes to spare? Ok, I have no reason to actually talk to however it is.' He thought he then ran to the pharmacy. He dropped off the ammo in a place that could be easily seen by anyone paying attention to something suddenly appearing (of course he was too obvious). He knew the assassin would be staking this place out and really wasn't worried about a random person taking the ammo. As soon as he placed the ammo down he left and headed back to the warehouse. The entire time he kept on his goggles and made sure he moved too fast for the assassin to see his face, or anything that would distinguish him.

(I have no idea where to jump in...)

Vulok walks to Jakob's penthouse, leaving a trail of deep footsteps as he did so. He had decided to take up his offer to join his gang (Or whatever it is. Correct me if I'm wrong) and when he reaches the house he knocks several times before taking a few steps back. He takes out a notebook and writes in it. "I accept your offer, Umbreonic." @Awesomeking13

Jakob, who was still relaxing on his couch, heard the door knock and opened his eyes. Bring his hand up he rubbed his eyes, tiredness had made them a little sore. He got up from the couch and stretched his worn down body, he laughed at how pathetic it was that he was tired. Not sure of who it was at the door, Jakob made sure to grab his cane and prepare for anything. Taking a moment, he sensed the soul a little, it was incredibly evil and familiar. He smiled wryly and happily walked over to the door, he opened it with his free hand and was shocked at what he saw, the shadow demon known as Vulok. "Hello Vulok, I assume you're here to accept my offer?" Jakob said with a joyous glint in his eye, not looking at the paper he had in his hand.

@Verdas

Vulok nods, showing Jakob his note. He stood there silently, noticing the joy Jakob felt, which was very obvious. "It has been a while, Umbreonic." He says in a very deep voice. He rarely talked but Jakob was an exception. @Awesomeking13

Jakob nodded, "Yes, too long of course. Please, come in" he said as he walked over to his wet bar. He quickly poured himself a drink, "Care to wet your tongue?" Jakob asked with dark humor.

"This even further improves the plan, with his help success is practically guaranteed" Jakob thought to himself. The new appearance of the demon spelled certain trouble for the city of Los Angeles, which was all part of the plan.

Andrew raised from his seat, having finished the coffee. He went to the crime scene, seeing as a small crowd has gathered. He asked a couple of people what was going on, and he heard something along the lines of an assassination by a gang, or by a mercenary, but never a high profile one such as this. The chalk line was drawn, and some small traces of blood were to be seen. He stood there, looking as they analyzed the arrow he was stricken with. Andrew did not smile, he could not. This was a high risk job, and he was sloppy, distracted. Damned feelings. @maxacec

Vulok shakes his head slowly. "You know that I don't drink, Umbreonic. I do not get thirsty. The only thirst I need quenched is my thirst for blood." He replies in the same joking tone as Jakob's, though maybe a little more serious. A large gaping hole, darker than the rest of his body appears on his face, resembling a mouth. He inhaled deeply, and exhaled a corrupted, dark colored substance. "I am not used to talking this much. It truly has been a long time since we've last met." He turns his head to Jakob. "What are your plans?" He asks, in a more serious tone of voice. @Awesomeking13

Jakob laughed and walked over to a counter near by where he took a seat on a stool and leaned with his elbow on the counter. "Come now old friend, you know how it is with me. I can't just tell you the whole plan, no one is privy to that information." Jakob said. He knew that often bothered people, he rarely ever shared his entire plan with people, he only gave certain people small amounts of information. "What I can tell you is that my gang is set up to cause a change of power within the world. So since you are apart if that gang, well you shall be on the top if the world with us" Jakob smiled mischievously.

@Verdas

Vulok's mouth appears again and from it emits a low, almost growling kind of noise which was him laughing. The only one in the world that could actually make him laugh, even for a little while, was Jakob. "You never change, do you?" His mouth closed again and was now hidden by the darkness that surrounded him. "I shall help you reach your goal. It seems interesting enough." He says after a pause. @Awesomeking13

Lea looked worriedly at Max as she said, "That's terrible. Any clues as to who could be doing this?" While Lea was new to the town, she felt a sudden urge to help in any way possible. She hated to see people suffering, especially considering how much her brother and herself had suffered growing up.

Mizuki heard the contact before she saw him. He seemed like a blur more than anything and she frowned as she struggled to see any distinctive facial features other than the goggles he had on. Curious as to who he was or how he moved that fast, Mizuki resolved to ask him later if he had any contracts for her to do. She didn't normally work with the same contact more than once since she enjoyed her anonymity, but this was an exception. As far as she was concerned, this was the first ever contact she'd had that was different like her. Leaving her place in the alleyway, Mizuki headed straight to the small ammo box and picked it up before putting it in her knapsack. Without a second glance, she began walking down the street as she wondered where the nearest hotel or motel was.

Wilhelm:

After the update, Wilhelm felt his servo systems acting normal once more. "Thanks egghead. Now, we should test it." He said while moving his robotic hand. "Oh, pipe down, we will get to that. But first, we need to run diagnostics." The head scientist said. Wilhelm sighed, annoyed and disappointed. "Fine, we will do it your way." He said. "First, I must send a report to Umbreonic. Just so he knows that you are fully functioning." He said as he got out his phone and sent him a message reporting wilhelm's condition to be functional. @Awesomeking13

Hiro Masaki:

Hiro sat in the den, and read through the pages of his Monster Encyclopedia. He read page by page of what he himself wrote. "Ah, the good old days. I wish i could relive them...." He said as he looked back down memory lane, and chuckling at some of the exciting hunts he went on. Then the door bell rang. It was a courier with The two kinsects that hiro ordered. "Could someone Get that?!" Hiro called. @The Suspicious Eye

(My, my my aren't you getting comfortable)

One of the maids nodded and gently to the door. She signed for the package and brought it into the den. "Here you are sir it's a delivery from overseas." She gently laid it on the table and smiled at the bodyguad "if I might inquire, what is in the box?"

@Steel Zinogre

"Zoyechka's gifts. They are kinsects that are the same species as maximus." Hiro said as he opened the box to let the smaller kinsects out to fly and stretch out. "Do not make any sudden moves, since they do get startled easily." Hiro warned as the new kinsects landed on the maid's shoulders. @The Suspicious Eye

The maid stood very still trying not to scare the new creatures. "Oh how lovely and they are even the young mistresses favotive colors. How thoughtful of you. I'm sure the mistress will love them. She so does love her parents aniversary." The mad slowly rose a hand to the kinsects and stroked it gently. @Steel Zinogre

( I'm going to bed, night)

The maid smiled as the other screacjee. *you two are going to be a handful aren't you?" She laughed a little and stroked the other as well. "Just be kind to the little miss she has been through a lot."

Lilly pulled Seraphina into the room. She quickly pulled off one of the dead guard's jackets and put it on. Pulling the hood on her head and the zipping up,Lilly stepped out in front of Zoyechka. The jacket was just the right size that it covered her face and draped over her dress,"We are not the droi- I mean people you are looking for! Leave now! Your gem is worthless to us!"Lilly instructed with a very demanding voice,but a hidden face. The young woman waited for the child to leave,while gauging her emotions,'Who the hell is this brat? She sounds scared,but she isn't feeling it. Lying to me is like playing charades....'

'I say kill the brat for lying. Lying is bad and kids need to learn their lesson!'Bella's voice chirped inside of Lilly's mind,and all she could do was shake her head slightly.Lilly let turned to go back into the room,with her arms crossed at her abdomen,"Leave before you see true fear!"She yelled at Zoyechka.

@kira blackthorn @CocoBeans @The Suspicious Eye

Last edited by a moderator:
(I apologize deeply for my absence)

Seraphina was just about to speak to Zoyechka, when Lilly pulled her inside the room, and put on that jacket. Seraphina watches Lilly for a moment, frowning at how she was trying to scare away the little kid. Seraphina steps out of the room, hoping Lilly wouldn't be too angry at her for doing this, and stands in front of Zoyechka. She was a lot closer up and she could pick out her features a lot more. Seraphina bends down so that she was at Zoyechka's eye level to make her feel more comfortable. "Are you Zoyechka?" Seraphina had more calm and softer voice, she didn't want to scare Zoyechka away and was hoping that she was right for assuming who she was. After all, were they not here to save and protect Zoyechka, or did she have it all wrong? If she was wrong, she would risk her and her teammates' lives, a risk she would just have to be willing to take if it meant helping people. @The Suspicious Eye @Jailbird @kira blackthorn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back