• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Vanishing Game [Open]

hey there lovely! still have room for an english major cs?
hi, love, the GM has taken claim on an english major cs. There's an area to see which majors are reserved if you're interested in choosing a different major?

I'll take a look then and see what I find. Thanks for lettin' me know : ) this looks super cool
okie dokie dearie.
i'm unsure if a theatre major is allowed since their friend Xander is already a theatre major.
but don't quote me on this

stellar.nova stellar.nova : what did you intend , love?

ahhh i didn't notice! is photography taken as well otherwise i'll think of another major : )
photography isn't taken!
- and from reading some things here, I would re read them again since you may have missed something! (very vague I know sorry dearie)

photography isn't taken!
- and from reading some things here, I would re read them again since you may have missed something! (very vague I know sorry dearie)
i'll go for that then! and i just read the rules saying only one character, i'll go edit everything now. sorry for being just a pain! ;-;

i'll go for that then! and i just read the rules saying only one character, i'll go edit everything now. sorry for being just a pain! ;-;
It's okay! I just want everyone to have a fair chance is all! You're good! And there's something else within there too!
If you have any questions let me know! (That's why I'm here , lurking , this goes to anyone else out there!)

It's okay! I just want everyone to have a fair chance is all! You're good! And there's something else within there too!
If you have any questions let me know! (That's why I'm here , lurking , this goes to anyone else out there!)
no problem! i would rather someone correct me then cause a big fight later.

also i am interested and i'm doing the photography major! i hope that's right?

okie dokie dearie.
i'm unsure if a theatre major is allowed since their friend Xander is already a theatre major.
but don't quote me on this

stellar.nova stellar.nova : what did you intend , love?

definitely let me know if it doesn't work, yeah? I'm a-okay with changing it if needed Cx

Ahhh don't hate me, but I totally forgot to say that theatre majors weren't an option. So so so sorry. Q.Q

I don't really listen to music for other than to set a mood when I read books.. So my gals theme song might not match her that well. Just gonna throw it out here

I don't really listen to music for other than to set a mood when I read books.. So my gals theme song might not match her that well. Just gonna throw it out here
That's alright. I listen to that type of music too, so if you want to use one of Those types that just make you feel, then that's okay too!

I'm interested! Is Fashion Design & Management not yet taken? (:
Hi dearie, that is actually taken by me , eeep, sorry!
But there are other majors that aren't taken! There's an area to see which majors are reserved and then you can choose from the ones that aren't (:

Hi dearie, that is actually taken by me , eeep, sorry!
But there are other majors that aren't taken! There's an area to see which majors are reserved and then you can choose from the ones that aren't (:
I have realized my mistake ! xD
I actually thought that those were free spots or something and not reserved spots
rip me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back