• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Vanishing Game [Open]

stellar.nova

queen of the stars

c44875eaff0978ac94817829e3421e0d.jpg

8beec93ca23e0a30ea2050f76f745d07.png

f322244aacb478a6cad1e9b1e2c60d5c.png

[tabs=][tab=Introduction]
Hello loves! I'm Starfish, but feel more than welcome to call me Star! I will be your GM for this roleplay.

I have wanted to do an RP like this for a long time, and just recently got some inspiration thanks to my co-GM deer deer . I wanted something slice of life with only a few people and a few characters, that also enveloped senses of the supernatural and fantasy world.

So that's where "The Vanishing Game" comes in, and I do hope you all are interested!

Majors Taken:
✴ Theatre
✴ English
✴ Fashion Design and Marketing
✴ Zoology
✴ Astronomy
✴ Math
✴ Biotechnology
✴ Film and Media
✴ Computer Science
✴ Photography
✴ Music
[/tab]
[tab=Description]
This RP is a slow transition from slice of life to supernatural to fantasy.

It begins with a group of college friends, all different majors, decide to go to the lakehouse that belongs to their friend Alex. We begin the RP with them all meeting in the school parking lot, ready to travel. We will them move the scene to the lakehouse, which is huge, but dated. There they will have a late night of partying. This is when they discover the rules for The Vanishing Game. The game rules warn that whoever loses will disappear.

They play, Alex loses, and lo and behold...he doesn't disappear. Until the next night.

From that point on? It's all secret.
[/tab]
[tab=Background]
3a162a6ee81809ef31a970639418412d.jpg

We all know Alexander Channing. We call him Alex, or sometimes Xanadu if he's busy being the musical theatre geek he is. He is a theatre major (yeah, I know right? Shocker!) Just like the rest of us, he attends Millstone University, here in the small town of Millstone, USA. You don't know small town until you've lived in a place where no one ever leaves and no one ever visits.

Alex found all of us, you see. We all had different majors and never really talked to anyone else. We were content to just go back home (to dorms or apartments or families or whatever), do our school work, and sleep when we could. But not Alex. He was intent on making friends, and he wanted a melting pot, I guess because that's what he found. But we couldn't deny he made the right choice. We're like a family now.

See, the strange thing about Alex? He was different. Every single one of us had existed in the same town since preschool. We had grown up around each other but had never spoken. Alex? He moved here his freshman year of college. Remember when I said no one moved here? Talk about a simultaneous social pariah and center of attention.

Well, a couple years later, and we're all inseperable. Alex's family has this lakehouse a couple cities over, way outside the realm of civilization. That's where we're headed for spring break. That's where our story begins.
[/tab]
[tab=Rules]
✴ Details please! I would like two paragraphs or more per post.

✴ You may only have one character.

✴ The RP will have six to eight characters, depending on how good they are.

✴ Have a mix of guys and girls please. if it comes down to it, I will start selecting guy applicants over girl applicants,
even if they aren't as good.

✴ Please comment below if you are interested. As soon as I have four people interested, I will open up the Character Sign-Up Thread.

✴ Absolutely no drama!

✴ Once you've read everything, and you are interested: comment on this thread saying you are interested, then tell me what major you would like your character to have.

✴ Remember each character must have a different major.
[/tab]
[tab=Links][/tab]

[/tabs]

Last edited:
I'm intrested, so far! And I am thinking about letting a boy (or a girl if we get to many of das males) major in Film & Media
And if I can be a little rude (I know it sounds rude, I'm not intending it to be though) , on phone I can read about 8 words before scrolling and things like 'University' splits because its's to long. It looks like it's fabolous coding on computer, but my computer is away for the weekend.
And yeah, I read it all with only 8 words at the time. I am interested..haha

Last edited:
Neastlarsson Neastlarsson : hello dearie, yeah, codings are really finicky here and most of the codes I or Star make aren't mobile friendly, sadly because it's tough to make them mobile friendly sometimes. But, if you're having trouble reading anything, just let us know and I'll be happy to copy and paste a raw form and send it to you!

I'm intrested, so far! And I am thinking about letting a boy (or a girl if we get to many of das males) go through film & media?
And if I can be a little rude (I know it sounds rude, I'm not intending it to be though) , on phone I can read about 8 words before scrolling and things like 'University' splits because its's to long. It looks like it's fabolous coding on computer, but my computer is away for the weekend.
and it wasn't rude, thanks for letting us know! and because of that, there's one more thing missing from that area you read that I'll be glad to send over to you to read. (Sometimes I just cheat and just click the reply on some post if I can't see the code and read it that way)

deer deer , it would be amazing if you sent it over to me! Just in case something got lost in my try to read it, though if it takes until monday to get the cs and such going, I won't need it as my computer is coming back to me by then

Ooh. I'm interested. Thinking I'll make a biotechnology major if you'll have me!

May I ask, what would you like for the appearance? (real fc, drawing/anime, just a description?)

Ooh. I'm interested. Thinking I'll make a biotechnology major if you'll have me!

May I ask, what would you like for the appearance? (real fc, drawing/anime, just a description?)
star the GM would prefer realistic dearie! and suresies love!

I'm intrested, so far! And I am thinking about letting a boy (or a girl if we get to many of das males) major in Film & Media
My co-gm is correct in saying that it isn't rude! Thank you for going through the annoyance of reading it q.q. I know my codes are mobile friendly in the slightest and I am terribly sorry about that. I will also be more than happy to copy paste anything for you!! ((Also great choice for a major!!))

I am interested if there's still room for more people. ^^ And I'd probably go with a Graphic Design major for my character.

Last edited:
interested! I'd like to take Computer sciences, if thats ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back