• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Vampire Diaries | Long or Short Term Roleplay |

Hubba

Dancing In The Rain Makes Everything Better.
Welcome to my thread, it's my first time making a thread so please forgive me if it is really bad. My name is Hubba but all of my friends call me Bubba, you can call me this if you would like I do not mind it at all. As you can probably tell I'm here looking for a Vampire Diaries roleplay, I always love coming up with plots together but if you have something in mind just let me know. I'm looking for this roleplay to be long term but it can also be short term, so just let me know which one you would like to do. I loving having love triangles in my roleplay because it makes things more interesting, it also adds a lot of drama into our story. I'm very willing to play more then one canon character for you as long as you're willing to do the same for me, I will list the people that I can play.

Please be willing to double up on characters, I have been playing male characters for a very long time so I'm only play female unless we double up. Also, please no one liners, it makes it hard to have the story develop when you have only one line of something. My replies are very active but that does not mean that you have to be, I know that people do have lives outside of roleplay so I only ask you for 1 to 2 reply's a week. One last thing that I would like to say is if you have any questions or anything you want to talk to me about please just let me know, I'm an open book. The last note I will share is the Mikelson brothers or family are very welcome in this roleplay.

If you're interested please let me know, just so you know I also roleplay on other platforms but we can talk about that in PM's. You can private message me or you can post on this thread, up to you my friend. I hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
Hello there! I am very interested in doing a vampire diaries rp! I do doubles and I'm literate as well as detailed and very active!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back