• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Vacation OOC

HAHAH I was freaking out because you said make sure to read everything... which I did, but I didn't find any passwords or anything, so I thought I wasn't supposed to post until some secret signal was given. Whoops ;/

HAHAH I was freaking out because you said make sure to read everything... which I did, but I didn't find any passwords or anything, so I thought I wasn't supposed to post until some secret signal was given. Whoops ;/
LOL
Damn, shoulda done that

Let me know if I should change anything!!

The Popular - Ivy Rose and Ty are both up there in the social hierarchy, but the redhead seems to resent him a bit. Maybe they flirted in the past and Ty sorta swept all her feelings under the rug and moved on?
The Comet The Comet

The Prince - Ivy and Brice have sort of a love/hate relationship. They both have a thing for each other and everyone thinks they'd be a cute pairing, but their attitudes keep them apart.
Aato Aato

The Cheerleader - Ivy doesn't have much of a problem with the cheerleader. She actually thinks she's pretty cool- They get along and Avery invited her to try out for cheer. Ivy didn't stick with it, but they became friends and she often goes to Avery when she needs someone to vent to.
JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

The Party Animal - These two are constantly bickering. Ivy would comment on something and the other would call her out for her mean-spirited behavior. They are always butting heads, and when they argue, it causes a scene.
apolla apolla

The Wild Child - Ivy has no problem with Yasmine, she thinks she's gorgeous and has a level confidence that she wished she had at parties. She doesn't mind her.
princxss princxss

The Goody Two Shoes - Ivy doesn't know what to think of Erisa, she just thinks she has to loosen up a bit. Sometimes the redhead would make rude remarks here and there, but
Reiia silver Reiia silver

The Emo - I feel like Ivy doesn't mind Lucien too much, he never interacted with her, maybe sometimes in middle school. But they barely crossed paths in high school. They could become friends at some point, but their relationship is currently, "Uhh, I guess they're okay, I never really talk to them."
spookie spookie

The Goth - Ivy and Delilah have a lot of petty arguments. Either because Ivy would make a rude comment and make fun of something about Delilah, or the other girl would call the redhead out on her bullshit. They don't like each other, but will probably have to rely on one another at some point.
boo boo

The Jock - Ivy Rose used to have the biggest crush on Sean, and they flirted back and forth since they had a few classes together. Unfortunately, when Brice wedged his way into Ivy's life, her and Sean became distant, yet still friends. They're kind to each other, but things get awkward when it's just the two of them. Though, they have similar personalities and understand each other, so they're there for one another if they need it. But sometimes they act "too cool" to interact with each other.
Cychotic Cychotic

The Artist - Ivy would probably feel inclined to stay close to Freya and protect her. They weren't friends at the start, and Ivy was terrible to her, but since they both had their problems and something had to be done to sort out their issues, they were called to the guidance counselor. They were told that they were supposed to get to know each other and try to work out their differences. So they did, and they aren't the best of friends, but they're kind towards each other and help out when something's wrong.
Florels Florels

The Stoner - Ivy and Luis never interacted, maybe once when Ivy wanted to buy some weed from him, "just to try it." as any girl desperate to be cool would say. They aren't friends nor enemies, and don't care what one thinks about the other.
Noivian Noivian

i'm sooo sorry i haven't been as active how i would like been busy with work and school but Valeria is up for any friendships just let me know

The Stoner - Ivy and Luis never interacted, maybe once when Ivy wanted to buy some weed from him, "just to try it." as any girl desperate to be cool would say. They aren't friends nor enemies, and don't care what one thinks about the other.
Noivian Noivian

Luis would have sold her oregano if he thought he could get away with it, so he'd probably keep that secret to himself.

Let me know if I should change anything!!

The Popular - Ivy Rose and Ty are both up there in the social hierarchy, but the redhead seems to resent him a bit. Maybe they flirted in the past and Ty sorta swept all her feelings under the rug and moved on?
The Comet The Comet

The Prince - Ivy and Brice have sort of a love/hate relationship. They both have a thing for each other and everyone thinks they'd be a cute pairing, but their attitudes keep them apart.
Aato Aato

The Cheerleader - Ivy doesn't have much of a problem with the cheerleader. She actually thinks she's pretty cool- They get along and Avery invited her to try out for cheer. Ivy didn't stick with it, but they became friends and she often goes to Avery when she needs someone to vent to.
JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

The Party Animal - These two are constantly bickering. Ivy would comment on something and the other would call her out for her mean-spirited behavior. They are always butting heads, and when they argue, it causes a scene.
apolla apolla

The Wild Child - Ivy has no problem with Yasmine, she thinks she's gorgeous and has a level confidence that she wished she had at parties. She doesn't mind her.
princxss princxss

The Goody Two Shoes - Ivy doesn't know what to think of Erisa, she just thinks she has to loosen up a bit. Sometimes the redhead would make rude remarks here and there, but
Reiia silver Reiia silver

The Emo - I feel like Ivy doesn't mind Lucien too much, he never interacted with her, maybe sometimes in middle school. But they barely crossed paths in high school. They could become friends at some point, but their relationship is currently, "Uhh, I guess they're okay, I never really talk to them."
spookie spookie

The Goth - Ivy and Delilah have a lot of petty arguments. Either because Ivy would make a rude comment and make fun of something about Delilah, or the other girl would call the redhead out on her bullshit. They don't like each other, but will probably have to rely on one another at some point.
boo boo

The Jock - Ivy Rose used to have the biggest crush on Sean, and they flirted back and forth since they had a few classes together. Unfortunately, when Brice wedged his way into Ivy's life, her and Sean became distant, yet still friends. They're kind to each other, but things get awkward when it's just the two of them. Though, they have similar personalities and understand each other, so they're there for one another if they need it. But sometimes they act "too cool" to interact with each other.
Cychotic Cychotic

The Artist - Ivy would probably feel inclined to stay close to Freya and protect her. They weren't friends at the start, and Ivy was terrible to her, but since they both had their problems and something had to be done to sort out their issues, they were called to the guidance counselor. They were told that they were supposed to get to know each other and try to work out their differences. So they did, and they aren't the best of friends, but they're kind towards each other and help out when something's wrong.
Florels Florels

Noivian Noivian
I am soo down for this relationship. Might cross some of that 'cool friends' line with this one c:

I should post tonight. I'm finishing up character forms on another RP, then I'll be right over.

Yeah of course, totally up for that but just know that Sean might have to become a little sweeter and a little less douchey if anythings going to happen between them + It'll be hard work for her to betray Avery like that
but I'm sure we can work something out xx

Yeah of course, totally up for that but just know that Sean might have to become a little sweeter and a little less douchey if anythings going to happen between them + It'll be hard work for her to betray Avery like that
but I'm sure we can work something out xx
I think he's going to realize that he has to change after drama happens. But sounds like a plan!

Yeah that sounds good especially since both of them are probably going to have some kind of relationship with Sean

Cychotic Cychotic
Your post is good, but at this point Avery is still inside. In my NEXT post (I'm writing it right now) I'll have her walk outside, so I'll try to make your post make sense lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back