• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The usual partner search

LadyLoathsome

(insert clever title here)
Hey!

My name is Lady Loathsome, and I'm looking to find a couple new long term partners to role-play with - preferably on discord, but I'm open to a couple different options - and friends.

I don't have many rules, I just ask that you:
- Have at least a full couple sentences per reply. I tend to do 1-3 paragraphs, and enjoy it when other people to the same or more if they want to, but we don't have to send essays to one another.
- Have at least one reply per day unless you have IRL things happening or time zone difference is rough, I completely understand.
- Let me know if you lose interest and want to leave, I won't be at all mad or offended but I want to know when I can move on :)

Settings/plots I'm interested in at the moment:
- Hero x Villain
- Mafia x Police officer
- Knight x Royal
- Modern Fantasy/ Supernatural (dragons, powers, and smart phones)
- Medieval Fantasy adventure: journey to find treasure, defeat monsters, kill a demon king, ect.
- Sci-fi: a colony has been established on the moon some time in the future and a decade later they take/train a group of volunteers (astronauts, nasa people, firefighters, psychologists, ect) to Mars to help establish a new one.

All of them can be built on and altered to have no romance or different features. I'm also very open to new settings and plots so don't be afraid to share some with me.

If you're interested shoot me a message and we can work out details!

Ladyx

I'm a tad bit rusty and new to the site so sadly I can't pm yet but I would be very interested in rping with you. I'm on discord as well feel free to pm me.

Hi! I'm interested in rping with you, though I just made an account on here today, so I can't pm. I do have a discord account I am active on.

I'd be up to try something with you! I can do discord or site, so feel free to hit me up if you're still looking!

Sadly I do not have a discord account but I am interested, would you be up for roleplaying on site or another alternative?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back