• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The uploaded life

"We don't always give to eachother, sometimes we fund lotteries and donate large amounts of money to charity" You say "That sounds nice" the man says as the dwarf reply "what charities do you usually give to?" You respond "Typically trust foundations, medical charities and a few homeless shelters every now and then" The man on the bench says "Christmas must mean a lot to you" "oh it does" you say thinking back to christmases that you've had in the material world. 

What are are you going to say next

1. How do you celebrate Christmas?

2. What do you do for a living?

3. What does Christmas mean to all of you?

The man on the bench said "to me Christmas means familial togetherness" the man by the sign said "It's a time of giving" the dwarf said "I'm not celebrating Christmas that much this year, I'm the only one of my family who lives here in Belgrade" You say "Well you certainly must have family somewhere" the dwarf responds "yes, but it's too ch off a bother to get there"

how will you respond?

1. Certainly there must be some way to holochat your family

2. I never expected my subject to be such a humbug

3. Have you went with your family in the past?

"Certainly there must be some way to holograph your family" the dwarf said "But Christmas isn't really doing it for me this year" as the bus stopped 20 minutes late "Christmas may not be doing for to you, but it's about getting it's about giving" you say as everyone gets in line for the bus "goodbye your majesty" the man says "oh goodbye" you say before the bus drives away from you, leaving you out in the snowey cold alone looking back at your royal gate. 

What will you do now

1. Go to your royal compound

2. Fly around Belgrade

You get a running start running 30mph on the streeet before you spread your wings and fly, you fly over houses, apartments and a couple of shops, yo see Suburban Belgrade glide beneath you.

where are you going to fly?

1. Same direction (east)

2. South

3. West

4. North

You turn north and end up flying over a university, more homes, businesses a couple of embassys as you move towards downtown Belgrade

where will you go now

1. Current direction (North)

2. East

3. South

4. West

You are now flying over an isolated street from the rest of Belgrade. You witness a couple of buildings moving beneath you as the trees also zoom beneath you. The only thing between you and the street below are the guyed powerlines and trees on either side of the road.

where will you go next?

1. Current direction (north)

2. East

3. South

4 west

You fly past a stadium, a school more houses and you even fly straight across a freeway before flying above a series of hospitals 

where will you go now

1. Current direction (north)

2. East

3. South

4. West

5. Think of landing

You land on a street that slopes down and you grind your claws along just in time to stop at a crosswalk, just on the opposite side of a bank.

what will you do?

1. Greet your subjects

2. Go to the bank

3. Go down a street to see what's there

You go off of the crosswalk to a nearbye sidewalk m]where a satyr is walking by "hey" you say to him "oh hello" he says walking away, not realizing who you are. You see yet another subject, a human, you say "hello" they are Floored away, it is the king. You say with a smile "You recognize me" the human says "Yes you're King Boris!" "That I am" you say "what's the king doing here?" She asks

1. Just doing errands

2. I just wanted to stop by

3. I'm not busy right now

"I just wanted to stop by and greet my subjects" you say "Shouldn't you be busy right now?" She asks "no not really" you say "There usually isn't a lot of policy around this time of year and if my cabinet wants to talk to me about something, they can just call" you say as a light rail tram trundles behind you. "Shouldn't you be dealing with robomilitants?"

how will you answer

1. The what?

2. I'll look for meeting houses

3. I'll have the ministry of defense deal with it.

"I'll have the minister of defense deal with it, now any other requests" Oh, that was going on in Serbia now, you didn't expect the computer ton be so accurate with current events did you! "Yes, you're highness" she said feeling amused "I'd also want you to consider some economic reforms because trickle down isn't working well." You then ask her "Where were you headed?" She answers "Oh, I was just off to the bank" you answer "Oh, glad to hear it, goodbye then" "bye" and she walked away soon afterword. 

What are you going to do now?

1. Greet more subjects

2. Browse the web to learn more about robo militants

3. Call up the minister of defense

Other than the date in your being offset from "12/20/2079" to "1/2/2080" to accomodate the Julian christmas season used in Serbia. You begin to look up the robo militants and discover news story after news story of robots assasinating humans, mortals and really any business created by living flesh. You also pursues the website for robo militants, there android supremacy ideology and how they want to make humanity obsolete! This was just like what they were doing in the material world and as king YOU need to do something about this!

what will you do?

1. Call up the minister of defense

2. Fly back to the royal compound and make a royal decree to purge them out

3. Call up the National Assembly and get something signed into law

You dial up the National Assembly and a female voice picks up "Maja Popovi[COLOR= rgb(37, 37, 37)]ć, president of National Assembly, what may i do for you, your majesty." You answer "I want to commission a law that prohibits the establishment and ecommerce of robot extremists." The president responds "But such a regulation would be complete violation of article 51" you answer "You don't understand, it's a state of national emergency, these militants have a very strong case for them, not doing something about it could very well lead to the end of living beings at large!" She responds "I'll see if i can get it through the National Assembly, goodbye" before she hung up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(37, 37, 37)]What will you do next[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(37, 37, 37)]1. Fly back to the royal compound[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(37, 37, 37)]2. Talk to more subjects[/COLOR]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back