• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The uploaded life

Your front paws, though still lacking the dexterity of thumbs are now humanlike in the digits in terms of length as the pads have beeen reduced to black callouses on the bottoms of your paws. The same tanish fur stays on your paws as you notice you can't retract your claws anymore. The additional digit on the rear paw seemed to make no difference. "They better give me freer options now" you say aloud as the dialog box appears on your left

"Are you done customizing yourself?

1. Yes

2. No"

Last edited by a moderator:
The left dialog box goes away as the right one changes back to

"Customization

1. Species and/or race

2. Ethnicity

3. Gender

4. Face

5. Body and limbs

6. Paws

7. Adornments

8. Wings

9. Adornments color

0. jewlry color"

The left dialog box changed to read

"[adjust adornments color]

[adornments top shell]

1. Plain white

2. Plain Black

3. White with cyberpunk pattern

4. Black with cyberpunk pattern

5. White with racing pattern

6. Black with racing pattern

7. White with Traditional/religious pattern

8. Black with traditional/religious pattern

[textures, top shell]

1. Plastic

2. Rubberized plastic

3. Vulcanized rubber

4. See through color flexglass

5. Fiberglass

[adornments bottom shell]

1. Aluminum

2. Copper

3. Titaneum

4. Patterned titanium

5. Gold

You now feel the jointed glass move and curve in tune with your body. The blue flexing glass tints your brown mane while containing it within. A look in the mirror reveals brown Celtic knots going down each side of your top half, a tribute to your partial Irish heritage. Scythian tattoo patterns lie between the curved flexing panes of glass, owing the tribute to the Eastern European part of your heritage. The bottom of your shell carries on the Celtic knot and Scythian tattoo motif from the end of the stomach up to the bottom of your neck like an elaborate piece of armor. In between a couple of Scythian tattoos on your chest above your heart is a golden cross, owing to your religious upbringings in Eastern Orthodoxy. You admire the patterns appreciating every intricricy of them. "I love the pattern" you think to yourself "I'm not sure about that cross though" for you were agnostic and haven't accepted the lord since high school. but otherwise it's all very cool indeed. A dialog box appears on the right side of your vision

1. Change flexglass color

Are you done customizing yourself?

2. Yes

3. No

The right dialog box goes away as the left one changes back to

"Customization

1. Species and/or race

2. Ethnicity

3. Gender

4. Face

5. Body and limbs

6. Paws

7. Adornments

8. Wings

9. Adornments color

0. jewlry color"

•  

The left dialog box changes to read

"[Adjust the color of Jewelry]

[Visor color]

1. Red

2. Blue

3. Clear

4. See through black

[earrings]

1. None

2. Brass

3. Copper

4. gold

[embedded gemstones]

1. None

2. Ruby

3. Sapphire

4. Chrystal

5. Garnet

6. Emerald

7. Diamond"

Your new visor resembles sunglasses and it can still see all the frequency bands that the previous visor had. Your gold earrings add on to your complextion and it makes you more embellished & several rubies are embedded into your titanium amongst the Celtic knots "I look beautiful, but powerful" you say as a dialog box pops up on your right 

"Are done customizing yourself?

1. Yes

2. No"

Both dialog boxes fade away as a new one appears in your vision reading

"What simulation do you want to replace the suspended one?

1. Preach in Ireland

2. Preach in Poland

3. Preach in Serbia

4. Run a tattoo parlor

5. Be a systems analyst

6. Be a king

7. Be a general"

You choose number six and you decide against flying even though your wings are still free as a spot in the plexiglass is carved out. You are in a very imperial looking hallway. Your throne renders in and extravagant tapestry appears on the walls. You aren't wearing a crown, but your markings are regal enough to mark you as king. Even your royal guard is being rendered. Even a red coat of arms with a white two headed eagle can be seen at the back of the room.

What will you do?

1. Turn around and inspect your throne

2. Talk to your royal guard

3. Inspect your palace.

You get up off your throne and you see a large ornate cushion and equally ornate woodworking yet another intrucrite rendering of your coat of arms with the words "Only Unity Serves the Serbs" carved beneath it. You breifly think about the motto before concluding aloud "King of Serbia" you smile in satisfaction before thinking "I wonder what my Slavic name is?" Two royal guards, one of whitch a titanium robot and the other, a human walks up behind you. The robot taps on your flexglass and says in a humanlike voice "Anything wrong, your majesty?"

how will you respond

1. Just thinking about my lineage

2. I'm kind of worried

3. Just admiring the craftswork

"I'm just thinking about my Lineage" you say and your human guard responds "especially when you're the First Boris of the Karađorđević dynasty, your highness" "Boris?" You think to yourself "How did Ben become Boris?" The Robot guard asks "Would you like us to leave you alone?"

what at is your response

1. Yes

2. No

"Yes please" you say and the royal guard leave the throne room. You sit right back onto your throne and you notice that it has three buttons near where your right paw rests, whitch button do you want to press?

1. The black button

2. The white button

3. The green button

Users who are viewing this thread

Back