• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The uploaded life

"I think that is an absolute tragedy" you say "Must be absolute anarchy down there" Nikola replied "Oh yes, the 7th largest city in Serbia, I'd bet" you take a sip of your hot cocao, the whipped cream sticking to your face, but you use a napkin to wipe it away. "Sounds like they've claimed the city for themselves" you say before Nikola replied "Oh yes, they refer to themselves by model number and the assasin has already proclaimed itself as the Brain of Serbia!" You are alarmed, you know of two other countries that run like that and both are absolute nightmares to live in! "Sounds like Serbia will end up like Japan if I don't act soon!" you say as the barista calls "Nikola!" "Sorry, I've got to go" Nikola said getting up off the bench and walking over to get his order.

What will you say when Nikola comes back?

1. Anyways

2. You were saying

Last edited by a moderator:
"You were saying?" You say as Nikola sits down with his latte "about Kraljevo I was just going to ask you what action you were going to take?" You answer "I'll have an all sector invasion with both robot and human troops, the place should be a battleground with kurfews and all that!" Nikola asks you as you sip more hot cocao "So, the robo militants also have human allies that view your crown as a backward artifact of the Middle Ages, what do you think of that?"

what's your response? 

1. They're welcome to their opinion, but I'm not even that tyrannical

2. I suppose Mr. Tito would've been better for him!

3. That's absurd

"They're welcome to their oppinioñ, but I'm not even that tyrannical nor have been my forebears" you say before Nikola responded "well, they're radicals, what would you expect them to think!" "Fair point" you say sipping more cocao. "Soo, that's it right?"you say "Not quite" Nikola says "One last thing I want you to  comment on: our %25 poverty rate"

how will you respond?

1. Yeah, so?

2. I'm assuming people are blaming me for this

3. What do you want me to say about it?

"I'm assuming people are blaming me for this" Nikola nods his head "When my father Miloš II ruled, people were just as poor as they are now, the EU and the euro fucked this kingdom to no end and subjects went to France and Germany. Foreign companies and taxes to Brussels and elsewhere made us a puppet state for decades. A country doesn't go from third world to first overnight, it may have been 12 years, but the previous generation was raised in poverty and have long settled withearning poor wages. The key is this current generation of youth!" Nikola had a puzzled look before saying "Yes, but what are you going to do until then?"

what's your plan until then?

1. Have food stamps to those who need it

2. Reuse affordable housing left over from the mass emigration.

3. I'll arrange a day to meet with labor unions and come to a precedent

"Well, I'll arrange a day to meet with labor unions in my palace so we can talk about what's needed for Serbia's poor and the dejected residents of Kraljevo" you say "That would be worth your while" Nikola said "and I think that's all I need to get off of you, Thanks for helping me flesh out my stories"

What are you going to do next

1. Stay with Nikola as he writes his news stories

2. Put your hot cocoa on your tray and walk out

3. Greet other subjects in the coffeehouse 

You stay with Nikola as you drink hot cocao. Sometimes he asks for your help on titles and formalities of reffering to people in the royal cabinet and you help him out. Nikola is very pleased to be in the presence of the king and it was refreshing to him in a casual setting with his subjects. You are also suprised that there is a fellow sphinx in the simulation and you two could have a romance of you weren't royalty. But, after a while, you're bored with staring at Nikola, so you sign into the coffeeshop's wifi and do some things on the internet.

what are you going to do?

1. Listen to broadcast radio

2. Watch YouTube videos

3. Check your Mindr feed

4. Google your own royal line

5. play online games

You decide to watch YouTube videos and things in the simulation start to become awkward for the resaults keep flickering in between displaying the resaults in English, Serbian Latin words and Serbian Cyrillic words. You type in the username of a video gaming based channel that you used to watch in America and now all the video titles flicker between two writing systems and two languages, it's an awkward and jerky experience witnessing the simulation fumble through the native language of the titles or the simulated foreigner titles like what a foreigner would see when scrolling down a list of videos. A dialog box pops up in your visor suspending the YouTube app that reads.

"ERROR 26-321

Linguistic trouble is taking place, what action do you want to take?

1. Keep the videos English, but the simulation will run in neuroconverted Serbian)

2. Make the videos Serbian Latin and keep the bulk of the simulation in English

3. Make the videos Serbian Cyrillic and keep the bulk of the simulation in English

The video resaults are Serbian Latin and when you click on the video, the usual game review is now in a strange garbled mess. It sounds more like someone making pseudo linguistic sounds than speaking proper words, the gibberish is amusing until the simulation degarbles the video as to simulate a king's fluent understanding of the English language and now you hear it in English with minor garbelling on long harder to pronounce words. You watch the video as you usually would and what's better is that only you hear the video, no one else in the simulation hear the video. You watch more of the video to completion and that one video became several videos causing a good couple of hours to be lost untill you hear a ringtone and a message pops up in your visor.

"Incoming call from: Danijela Živković, minister of defense"

answer it?

1. Yes

2. No

You answer the phone "hello" before a female voice replied "Your higness, I have been requested by the National Assembly to attend a discussion, do I have permission to go?"

What is your response?

1. Yes, madam[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)], you may go debate[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]2. No madam, you need to focus on survailence of dangerous people[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]3. What have they called you for?[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes, you can go, but what is this all about?" You say "It's about legal protocol on Kraljevo and purging robomillitants off of the internet, thank you for giving me the permission, your majesty" you reply "you're welcome, bye" "bye" and she hung up on you. "What was that about?" Nikola asks "Just Kraljevo and the legal proceedings that appropriately follow." "Will this lead to internet survailence?"

what is your response?

1. Yes, definatly

2. Yes, but only for dangerous people

3. Of course

4. I'll put emphasis on Beli Dvor, sure

"Yes, but only for dangerous people, so it will be business as usual, I don't want the National Assembly or the international press on my case." "But, I'm on your case right now" Nikola said with a chuckle "Yes, but you're safe and not trying to blindly smear me." A voice in your head now says claw him out, gouge his through out" "Why would I do that?" You say as Nikola began to stare at you. Your inner voice now booms "Ben, you are part lion and your the king, you can have at his insides" "I won't!" You argue noisily "I like this guy and I want him to I've, so get out of my head please, your making me look like a madman!" Nikola now says with a nervous stare "w-who are you talking to?"

What is your answer

1. Voices in my head

2. A sprite that's been messing with me

3. The royal medium

4. The royal mage

You sigh and say "The royal medium, She acts as a nonpresent bodyguard when I'm away frim my palace she's been saying that you write clickbait propaganda and will lie about me causing a revolt that you supposedly want!" "I haven't written clickbait in ten years and even that was when I was fresh out of journalism school and still living with my parents!" Nikola said as your inner voice wisecracks "I see carnage in your future, king Ben" "My name is Boris" you say "and why don't you actually examine this guy's aura if you really care about him lying about me!" Your inner voice was troublesome in the material world, but it never wanted to turn you into a psychopath like in the virtual reality. "Alright, l see delicious candy inside his intestinal tract, claw him open and get some" "Stop it!" You say "When i hired you last week i expected you wouldn't be this much trouble, you make me look like a madman in front of subjects and if this happens you again, i shall gladly fire you" your inner voice responds "You can't fire me, i only want you to eat" you reply "As king i give the orders and I order you to actually look at this guy's aura as opposed to tell me lies while sitting on your behind!" Nikola was now angry with your 'Psychic' and blurted out "Well, why did you appoint her in the first place if she's doing nothing but cause you trouble!"

what is your response?

1. She was experienced in home security firms

2. My father ultimately made the decision

3. She had experience in being a medium for the military

Users who are viewing this thread

Back