• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The uploaded life

You feel like the National Assembly has everything under control so you decide to greet more subjects, you say some hellos, but some don't recognize you while others take pictures with you and go abiut your business. You're loving being the center of attention. All you need to do is say hello and people are all over you now decide to greet people at a grocery store "hey" you say "Your highness?!" The person said sliding their groceries into their car "I just decided to greet my subjects, anything you want to talk to me about?" You ask "Yes, I would like maybe some type of welfare help for my ill parrants"

what will you do?

1. Scan to see if he's telling the truth

2. Consider reforming welfare

3. Sympathize, but do nothing about his situation

You don't seem to believe him, so you end up scanning his beta brain waves and it reveals "I wonder if it works" you interperate this as him lying, but you tell him "I'll consider it "I'll be most thankful" he said before driving off.

What are you going to do next?

1. Go back to your royal compound

2. Continue standing outside the grocery store

3. Continue down the street

4. Fly somewhere else to greet subjects

You continue down the street greeting people as you go untill you got to a fellow sphinx "How did you do" you told the sphinx "Your majesty?" The sphinx said back "yes it's me" you say not expecting a fellow sphinx "I was just headed down to the coffee shop, It gives decent atmosphere for writing my freelance work?"

what is your response

1. Can I join you?

2. Good luck with that

3. What sort of freelance work?

"Can I join you?" You say "Sure" the other sphinx said as the two of you walk down the street and you go into the coffee shop. The owner is suprised to see the king casually walking in even though he has private cooks and butlers. You find yourself standing behind your new friend in line and once he had ordered, the barista says out of shock "W-what can I get you your majesty?"

what will you order

1. Hot cocao

2. Mocha 

3. Macchiato

4. Black coffee

5. Latte

6. Green tea

7. Black tea

"I'll just have a hot cocao" you say "And would you like it with whipped cream"

Would you like whipped cream?

1. Yes

2. No

"Sure" you say "I'll call you when you're order is ready, okay you highness" "Okay" you say going back to your new friend and say "You probably know me as King Boris, what's your name?" "Nikola"

What are you going to say next

1. "That's a nice name"

2. What is the freelance work that you're doing

3. Nice to meet you

"That's a nice name" you say as Nicola puts a flat end holograph projector on the table that projects a keyboard down by his paws and a screen at the natural tilt of his head. He puts in his password and logs into the wifi "so, what kind of freelance work is this?" You ask "Journalism" Nikola answers

what is your response?

1. You better not be a tabloid writer

2. Well if there's anything concerning the crown, you can ask me

3. Who's your current commissioner?

"Well, if there's anything concerning the crown, you can ask me" Nikola now smiles, he has a primary source for his news story "Now my first story is about a scandal with one of your cabinet saying he's been embezzling tax money"

what is you're response

1. Who's doing this?

2. What!?

3. What could he be doing with the people's money?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Who's doing this?" You ask "Andrej Beljin your minister of the interior, he's been using taxes to buy crack!" You respond "Well, how can that be, he never came to work acting strange or anything!" Nikolai says "Well, my police scanner said otherwise, detectives already told me that Mr. Beljin was buying the crackfrom the Serb mafia" You reply "sounds like someone needs an impeachment trial!"

what will you do next

1. Call the police

2. Call the minister of the interior directly

3. Call the minister of justice

4. Do nothing and wait for the scandal to serface

"Would you mind if I call the minister of justice?" you ask "just be sure to record the call so I can include it in my story" Nikola answered. You call the minister and activate the record call function on your voicemail reader "Minister of justice, what do you need your highness" You say "A reporter told me that Mr. Beljin, the minister of the interior has been embezzling taxes to buy cocaine, can you have someone investigate this?" The minister replies "This sounds serious, I'll alert the chief of police and have them investigate this claim to see if it's authentic because that sounds very outlandish, your highness" You say "good as long as the matter is being investigated because I don't want thieves in my cabinet!" "Indeed" said the minister "goodbye" "goodbye you say before hanging up, automatically stopping the recording"

What are you going to say to Nikola

1. Anyway

2. Do you want the recording?

3. Is there anything else I should know about?

"Do you want the recording" you ask "Depends on what the recording is of" Nikola answers "I was calling the minister of justice if that's anything" you say as Nikola smiles and said "nice I could maybe have the file to document the chain of events around Mr. Beljin's impeachment subpoena!" "What's your email!" You ask before Nikola gave you his email address, you send the file to him  and he says "Thank you" before the barista calls "Boris!"

what will you do?

1. Get your hot cocao at the risk of being mobbed

2. Have nikola get it at the risk of seeming pompous

You go up and get your cocao, it is put on a small trey so you don't spill the drink, the barista puts it on your shoulder so you don't spill anything. People now know who you are, but being only a political figure as opposed to an idolized celeberty, people stare at you, but never mob you. You go back to the table, bend the front part of e tray down and use your left paw to slide the drink onto the table. "Any other stories you want my viewpoint on?" "Well" Nikola says "What do you make of the recent assasination of the mayor of Kraljevo"

what is your response?

1. "I've already called the National Assembly to deal with them"

2. "I think it's a tragedy"

3. "I think it will threaten Serbia and if goes far enough, humanity at large!"

4. "The military needs to go there and interrupt their rouge forces!"

5. "They want civil war, I'll give them civil war!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back