• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Stories of Hogwarts - 1x1 HP RP

Xavier shook his head. “No, it’s fine. I’ve been thinking about a big dinner anyway, we haven’t had one in our new house yet either.” Xaie said, taking a few bites. He looked at Aaron and smiled. “It’s not that big a deal. I won’t overwork myself.” He said confidently. Yeah, making a big dinner for six and two babies that require a lot of attention? He could totally handle that. For sure.

“We certainly have enough room,” he said with a grin, glad they lived in such a big house now. “If you’re sure though hun, then we can invite my parents too,” said Aaron. “And don’t forget we’d have to make sure the babies are fed too so they don’t get grumpy,” he reminded his husband, as if he even needed to be told this.

Xavier nodded. “Much more room here.” He agreed. He looked at him and smiled. “Of course I’m sure.” Xavier told him eating a few more bites. “Yes Aaron, I know they have to be fed so they aren’t grumpy” He told his husband, probably a little gruffer in tone than he was aiming for. He looked down as he worked on eating silently for a moment.

“Ok good, just making sure,” he replied with a cheeky grin. It was a lot managing two babies so even if Xavier did know his responsibilities, it still helped Aaron just to repeated them out loud. “Man, I can’t wait till the kiddos can eat solid foods so one day they too can experience the joys of your pancakes,” said Aaron.

Xavier glanced up, at first he’d thought he’d messed up with that sentence. He smiled at Aaron. “Of course” He nodded as he finished his food. “Once they taste my pancakes, I’ll be making them every morning.” Xaie said with a laugh. He couldn’t help the yawn that came out as he sat back in his chair.

“They’re probably gonna say you’re their favorite then if you start doing that every morning,” he joked with a laugh. Aaron eventually finished his breakfast and leaned back in his chair. He wanted to go back to bed and fall asleep again but he was nervous he’d just be woken up by crying once more.

The rest of the day went by quiet. The twins woke up at lunch time and then again at dinner. The next day Xavier had made a list and ran to the store, getting everything they’d need for Sunday. He was determined to make Sunday perfect, and that was a high expectation. The rest of the week had gone by similarly, the twins waking up, crying at least five times a day or more depending on what they wanted. It would start early, and sometimes they’d wake up in the middle of the night.

Xavier had woke up Sunday morning, helped Aaron feed the babies and started dinner. He put the ham in the oven and still had to peel potatoes and chop carrots. If he could get the prep work done after the breakfast feeding, then maybe it won’t be so much. He was currently in the kitchen peeling the potatoes. The carrots still had yet to be peeled and cut. As long as the kids stayed quiet, he should be all set.

It would be the coming Sunday that Aaron and Xavier invited both sets of parents to come over to their house and meet their grandbabies for the first time. The following week was full of even more crying and waking up at ungodly hours than before. He felt like he was either changing or feeding the babies every thirty minutes. He didn’t know how such a little body could eat so much- especially Logan. The Sunday morning of the date they had set aside for dinner with their parents started in a way that was becoming very typical, with the babies crying early in the morning to be fed. They’d cry a few more times throughout that day, whether it be to be changed or even just out of loneliness and wanting attention from their dads.

Aaron made sure to handle the babies most of the day though as Xavier was hard at work preparing dinner. It was now approaching dinner time later that Sunday and Aaron had just finished feeding and giving both babies a fresh diaper change so they were all set to go to meet their grandparents for the very first time. Aaron was excited for their parents to come and see the babies. He stood by Xavier in the kitchen as he did some last minute preparations, holding Rose in one arm and Logan in the other. Both babies were awake but luckily after a feeding session and diaper change, they seemed content for now. Nice and quiet- perfect for meeting their parents.

Xavier felt bad that Aaron had been taking care of both babies most of the day. He had just gotten everything finished. The potatoes were mashed, carrots done and the only thing left was making sure the ham was cooked, which really shouldn’t take much longer. He looked up after having just checked the ham, and smiled.

“There’s my beautiful family.” Xavier said. He stepped over, kissing Rose on the forehead then Logan before leaning up and gave Aaron a kiss as well. “I really appreciate you taking care of them.” He told Aaron. “Our parents should be here soon.” He added. Xavier looked at his husband, holding their kids and it made his heart swell.

Aaron smiled as Xavier walked over to him and the babies and gave both Rose and Logan kisses on the forehead. Logan smiled at this and gently clapped his hands together, causing Aaron to laugh at the adorableness of it. It was also a good thing that Logan seemed happy because it meant he would probably be well behaved for their parents. “Well your family loves you, and it’s my pleasure. Really, it’s no problem. I know how hard you work and that it would be difficult to juggle dinner preparations and these two little boogers,” he said lovingly.

Xavier smiled as he looked at Logan. It was adorable, and he felt like the luckiest guy in the world at the moment. His eyes looked at Rose. She was a lot more reserved than her twin. But he saw the little smile she gave him when he’d kissed her forehead. “I still appreciate it love.” He said with a smile. He heard the doorbell ring and turned to it. “They’re here” Xaie said. He walked out of the kitchen and down the hall, opening up the door to reveal his mum and dad with Aaron’s parents right behind them. “Hi mum, dad, Mary, Andrew.” He said. “Welcome.” He opened the door wide and let them in. “Hello son” His dad said, while his mom gave him a hug before looking around. “Not that I don’t want to see my son, but.. where are my grand babies?” She asked with a smile after breaking the hug.

Soon enough, their parents had arrived. Aaron let Xavier answer the door as he stayed with the kids. He looked at both of them and smiled. “Are you two ready to meet your grandma and grandpas?” Aaron asked them. He didn’t get a response from either but obviously that wasn’t unexpected from babies that were pretty much about a month old. He grinned excitedly as the door was open and he heard the voices of Xavier’s parents. Both Mary and Andrew gave Xavier brief hugs before also looking inside, eager to meet their new grandchildren. “Oh I just cannot wait to meet them!” Mary said with an.m excited squeal. “In here!” Aaron called from the other room.

Xavier had given Mary and Andrew their hugs before he followed them into the other room. Cora immediately went to Aaron, her eyes on the babies in his arms. Xavier came up to stand beside Aaron. “There’s my babies. Come here sweetheart.” His mom said, gently lifting Rose from Aaron’s arms. She held their daughter close, smiling and kissed Rose gently on the forehead. “She’s so cute.” Cora said with a smile. “Mum, meet Rose and Logan is with Aaron.” Xavier said, watching his mom with Rose who had started making little cute baby noises and having a small smile on her face.

All four parents entered the room where Aaron was waiting for them, both baby Rose and Logan in each of his arms. He grinned as they came in, watching Cora take Rose. “Oh my goodness! How cute!” Mary cooed, gushing over the little babies. She stepped towards her son and gently took Logan from his arms. “Hello cutie!” Mary said as she now held the baby boy in her arms. Logan smiled, seemingly happy to meet someone new and be held and given attention. He certainly liked his attention, Aaron had learned that by now. Aaron couldn’t stop smiling, hearing Rose make some little noises. It was all too cute. “Oooo! I absolutely love them! And I think Logan might be even more handsome than you Aaron!” Mary said. “Isn’t that right Logan?” she asked, temporarily holding him up in the air before bringing the baby boy back close to her. Logan giggled at this. Aaron should’ve assumed their mothers would be thrilled to meet the babies. Once a mother, always a mother.

Xavier smiled, seeing their parents with their kids. It was too cute watching it. Cora was in love with her granddaughter. “Oh Xavier, she reminds of you when you were little. So quiet. Well, once you ate or were changed.” She laughed. “Mom…” Xavier blushed. Cora simply laughed, before she tickled Rose’s tummy and Rose giggled, her eyes watching her grandma. Xavier rested his head on Aaron’s shoulder. He was so proud of them and all they had. Two beautiful kids, a house to call their own and each with their dream job.

“I can tell you that they both DON’T remind me of you, Aaron honey,” chimed in Mary. “Absolutely. You never were satisfied even after a nice good change and a meal,” laughed Andrew. “Hell- you probably still aren’t satisfied after eating and you fuss and you’re twenty three!” his father joked with him. Aaron rolled his eyes and blushed a little from embarrassment. “Ok mum and dad, we get it,” said Aaron, wanting to change the subject. “I don’t care how old you are Aaron, you’ll always be our baby boy,” said Mary sweetly. Aaron couldn’t help but fondly smile at this. She then looked at Logan in her arms and gently squeezed his little cheeks. “You’re such a good baby boy! Yes you are!” Mary cooed, causing Logan to smile, clap, and giggle. He was too cute for his own good, thought Aaron.

Xavier laughed lightly, listening to Mary talking about how Aaron was as a baby. He heard Andrew’s comment, another smaller laugh coming out. He didn’t want to leave this picture perfect moment but he had to go check on dinner. “I‘ll be right back, I’m gonna check on dinner” He told Aaron, their parents were too busy with their grandchildren to notice.

Xavier walked out into the kitchen, opening the oven and checking the ham. It was done. He pulled it out, cutting it and placing everything on the table. When he went back to the others, he smiled. Rose had fallen asleep in his mums arms and what a sight that was. “Alright, dinners ready. We have their play pens set up as well.” Xavier didn’t want to take his daughter away from his mom, so he let her bring Rose in and set her in one of the play pens.

“It smells wonderful, Xavier,” commented Mary as he excused himself to go check on dinner. “That’s my husband,” said Aaron proudly with a grin. But the stars of the show by far were baby Logan and Rose. Both sets of parents loved and were obsessed with the adorable little children. At some point Rose had fallen asleep in Cora’s arms but Logan was still up and curiously looking around in Mary’s arms. Eventually, Xavier announced that dinner was ready from the other room. “Ok mum, you’re gonna have to put Logan down now,” chuckled Aaron. Mary frowned a little bit but nodded. “He looks like he is bored and wants to play. Let’s put him in the play pen so he can keep himself entertained while we eat,” said Aaron, helping his mother get Logan situated in a play pen. The little baby boy had all the toys he could possibly need. Logan smiled and clapped his hands together multiple times as he was placed down around his toys. Aaron grinned at this, knowing Logan was happy and would probably be occupied- at least for as long as dinner took. Then he’d probably whine to be picked up.

Xavier had blushed when he’d heard Mary’s comment. He made sure that everything had been set up and he sat down at the table with the others. He could see his son excited to play with his toys and he smiled. Once everyone was seated, he looked at them. “We’re really glad you guys could make it. Please help yourselves.” Xavier said, gesturing for them to take what they wanted. “Of course we made it Xaie, not only did we want to meet our grandchildren but we always love seeing you two.” Cora said with a smile. “Yes son, we’re very proud of the life you two have built for yourselves.” James told him. “Thanks dad, mum.” Xavier said as the food began being passed around.

With the babies all squared away in their play pens, at least Logan clearly entertained already, Aaron entered the dining room with his parents and they all sat down at the table. “You’ve out done yourself Xavier,” said Andrew with a smile as he complimented his son-in-law. “We’re very happy to be here too. Of course we did want to meet the babies but I always love to visit you two handsome men,” said Mary as the food was served. “Oh shush mum,” said Aaron bashfully. “Thanks love,” said Aaron softly to Xavier as he gave him a plate of food. The ham smelled delicious.

Xavier blushed as he looked over at Andrew. “Thank you Andrew.” He said with a smile. Xavier was glad that everything was going according to plan. The babies were happy, food was served. “You’re welcome dear.” Xavier told Aaron with a loving smile. He made sure everyone had food before he started eating. The ham came out perfect and he let out a small sigh of relief. The first big dinner seemed to be going according to plan.

Everything was running smoothly. The ham was absolutely perfect- Xavier’s hard work preparing it had really paid off. It was a hit with both parents. So far, it was a success. Luckily as they ate, Aaron couldn’t hear any fussing from the babies in their play pens in the other room so he assumed they were happy and entertain. Occasionally he was pretty sure he could hear the light banging of toys together, indicating that someone was having some fun.

Xavier was pretty proud of himself. He had been nervous at first that something would go wrong. Fortunately everything seemed to be going according to plan. He heard the occasional clack of toys being hit together. He had gotten halfway through his food when he heard the crying start. Both babies were fussing and Xavier stood. “I’ll be right back” He said, ready to go check on the kids.

It wasn’t too long until the crying started. First it was one baby, then the other began, seemingly triggered by the first one’s wailing. As Xavier got up from the table, Aaron quickly did so too, excusing himself from the table and following his husband. Rose had started crying first causing Logan to do the same. Both were fussing and clearly were done playing with their toys and no longer suitably entertained. Mary and Andrew just exchanged looks and grins knowing that they had to deal with the very same thing when raising Aaron when he was but a baby. Aaron went over to Logan’s play pen as Xavier handled Rose. “Up you go little guy,” said Aaron with a smile as he picked up the crying baby boy. “Bored already buddy?” Aaron asked his wailing son, chuckling to himself at his silly question. “I get bored easily too kiddo, I get it,” he said gently as he held Logan in his arms and began to gently rock the baby boy back and forth. This luckily seemed to calm him down. The crying stopped from Logan and turned into some fussing before the little guy finally went quiet.

Cora and James smiled to themselves. They remembered dealing with Xavier, he loved to make fusses during their meal times. Xavier made his way to Rose, knowing Aaron was right behind him. He gently picked her up, looking at her softly. “Hey sweetheart, what’s wrong?” He asked, gently rocking her in his arms. “You woke in your pen and didn’t like it?” He asked her, the crying slowly stopping as she looked at him. Her eyes watery with tears as she fussed a little more before quieting down. “There we go sweetheart. Are we all better now?” He asked using his hand to wipe the tears off her cheeks.

She smiled a little as she looked at him. “Ready to lay back down baby girl?” He asked, gently setting her down in the pen. Immediately she scrunched her face up and started fussing. “Okay, okay.” He said, bringing her back up in his arms where she quieted down again. Well. Looks like he was going to holding her instead of finishing dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back