• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Stories of Hogwarts - 1x1 HP RP

Xavier watched as Aaron took the knife and cut up slices for their guests. His heart was full, he had Aaron as his husband and they both had their dream jobs. He watched as Aaron served a piece of cake to the two young kids and smiled. He could see how much Aaron liked them, and he began thinking about what would happen if they had kids? He could picture it in his head, Aaron would teach them all the ways they could prank and have fun, while Xavier would teach them how to be careful and safe. It made his heart do somersaults as he thought about it. Xavier smiled at Aaron as he took his arm. "I would love to meet him. I want to thank the man who's been taking such good care of my husband while he's gone" Xavier nodded, looking at Aaron with that soft loving smile he always had when he looked at Aaron.

Aaron smiled and was delighted that Xavier wanted to meet Adam. Adam and his family had been so good in helping the London boy and rookie adjust to Scotland. “Great! Come with me,” he said, gently tugging on Xavier’s arm and guiding him over to where Adam, his wife, and two kids were enjoying their cake. “Adam! I’d like to formally introduce you to Xavier. You lot haven’t met yet,” said Aaron as they arrived at their table. Adam, who had just finished wiping some frosting from his young daughter’s lips with a napkin, stood up and smiled warmly, immediately extending out a hand to shake Xavier’s. “Hullo Xavier! I’ve ‘eard much about ya! Yer husband is ALWAYS talkin’ about ya!” Adam said with a laugh. His Scottish accent was very thick- the man was born and raised there. Aaron blushed at this. Perhaps he did talk a bit much about his love when he wasn’t with him.

Xavier was more than happy to follow Aaron. He was curious about the man who’d helped his husband and so he walked over to Adam, his wife and their kids. Xavier smiled, reaching out his own hand to shake Adam’s hand. “It’s very nice to meet you Adam. Is he now? All good things I hope?” Xavier laughed, looking over at Aaron with a smile. “I have to thank you for helping him getting used to the team and Scotland as well as giving him a place to stay” Xavier said. He was indeed grateful for that.

Aaron grinned excitedly seeing a teammate and friend meet his best friend in the world and husband. Adam shook Xavier’s hand firmly and still wore a friendly smile. “Nice to meet ya as well, lad!” Adam replied. The Scottish man laughed, “Oh more than good things. The kid can’t get enough of ya!” he told him. “He talks about ya in a way I’ve never heard anyone talk about someone. The man loves ya to the moon and back!” Adam said. This only caused Aaron to blush. It was entirely true as well. When they had finished their handshake, Adam chuckled and put a big hand on Xavier’s shoulder as he thanked him for taking such good care of Aaron. “Oh it’s my pleasure! Aaron’s nothin’ but a treat to have! An amazing player and great teammate too!” Adam went all. Aaron was flattered. “I’m more than happy to offer up my home. Aaron’s been great. And hell, my family can’t get enough of him! My wife and the kids particularly love him!” Adam said, looking over at his children and wife who all smiled. Adam leaned forward, “Really good with them kids I tell ya!” he said to Xavier. “Little Jack and Susie are always askin’ about him. He’s their favorite baby sitter,” chuckled Adam.

Of course Xavier knew that but hearing it from someone he didn’t know, he felt the blush on his cheeks. He couldn’t help but laugh when he noticed Aaron blushing too. Xavier felt the hand on his shoulder as he looked at Adam. “He is pretty great to keep around. I guess I’ll hold onto him. And yes, he was always a great player but he’s gotten so much better with your team” Xavier said with a chuckle. Xavier smiled over at Adam’s family when he mentioned them. His eyes went back to Adam when he mentioned that Aaron was their favorite babysitter. “I’m glad to hear it. Aaron’s a big kid himself so it makes sense that he’d do well with them.” He laughed, glancing over at Aaron with a playful smile.

Aaron couldn’t help but let out a chuckle, continuing to blush and smile sheepishly as he was flattered by compliments from both men. “Good idea!” laughed Adam, “True love doesn’t come around everyday so once ya have it, ya gotta seize it!” he said with a wink. Aaron particularly felt a funny feeling in his tummy as Adam mentioned how good he was with kids to Xavier. He once again wondered if adopting children would ever be in his and his husband’s future. “Oh yea! Hoskins’ a big kiddo at heart for sure,” said Adam with a laugh as he looked over at Aaron. Aaron giggled, as it was true. He’d always maintained a child-like outlook on life and innocence to him that brightened a room. “Aaron’s been a big help to my wife and I with the kids though. He’s been so great with Jack and Susie,” said Adam again. “I think he’d make a great father one day,” added Adam softly with a smile. This caused Aaron to widen his eyes at such a statement. Would be really be a good father? Did Xavier want to be a father with him?

Xavier nodded as he listened to Adam. “Oh of course. I just got lucky enough to find mine.” He said with a smile. He did get very lucky in finding Aaron when he did. He had considered adopting kids and he had been wondering about more often lately. “I’m glad he’s been a big help though.” He said. “I do have to agree as well. He’d make a great dad.” Xavier nodded. He didn’t know if Aaron would want kids, but he did agree that he’d make an excellent father.

“Consider it,” said Adam quietly with a little wink. And consider it Aaron certainly would. The prospect of children with Xavier would be on his mind. “Well, congratulations you two and here’s to many more years of love between you lot!” Adam said with a grin. “Thanks Adam,” replied Aaron softly and gratefully, smiling shyly and still somewhat blushing from before. “I’m glad you guys could meet,” he said.

Xavier nodded as he listened to Adam. It was on his mind and it would be until he could talk to Aaron. “Thank you Adam. For everything” Xavier said. He was glad to have met Adam. He looked over at Aaron. “I’m glad I got to meet him too.” He said. “Do you think we should talk to our parents?” He asked Aaron. He had realized that they hadn’t talked to them yet. He knew his dad would have something to say, considering what he said all those years ago on the platform. They really ended up being one big happy family.

Adam nodded and smiled as he gave one last look at Xavier and Aaron before returning to his wife and children. Aaron went over to Xavier and nodded as he asked if they should see their parents. “Absolutely. I’m sure they want to talk to us,” he said, taking Xavier’s arm gently and going over to their parents.

Xavier nodded, allowing Aaron to take his arm and followed him over to their parents. His mom and dad looked up at them with large smiles. “There’s the happy couple. My handsome Xavier and his adorable husband.” His mom said, standing up and pulling Xavier into her arms. After a moment she pulled back, tears on her face. “Mum.” He said softly. “My baby is all grown up and married.” She said softly. “Cora, come on, no tears it’s a beautiful occasion.” His dad said. He turned to Xavier and gave him a hug. “Congratulations son. You two are lucky to have each other.” His father said when he pulled back. “Besides, like I said before. We’re now all one big happy family.” The grin on his face was wide. “And we have a handsome son-in-law now. Welcome to the family Aaron.” He said. “Yes. Welcome to the family dear.” Cora said with a smile, opening her arms to take Aaron into a hug.

Aaron smiled as they approached their parents. He watched as they were greeted and Xavier’s mother hugged her son and began to cry tears of joy. The moment certainly pulled at Aaron’s heart strings. Aaron could not contain his grin as Xavier’s father complimented him and pointed out that they were now a great big family. Aaron’s heart swelled with joy. “Thank you Cora, thank you James,” he said softly. By now they were very much on first name terms and Aaron wasn’t really expected to address Xavier’s folks by Mr. and Mrs. Collins. Aaron stepped towards Cora as she offered her arms up for a hug and embraced with his mother-in-law. “I’m so proud of you both. I couldn’t be happier for our boys,” said Aaron’s mother, still wiping away tears.

Xavier smiled, watching his mother and his husband share a hug. He never expected to be here, married to Aaron and getting ready for his dream job. Oh. He didn’t tell his parents yet.. he was so busy with wedding planning that he hadn’t taken the time to talk to his mom. Oops. Cora smiled as she hugged Aaron, before stepping back. “Mum?” Xavier brought her attention to him. “Yes Xavier what’s up?” She asked, stepping sideways over to him.

“I haven’t had a chance to talk to you about something other than this wedding, um. But I wanted to share that I was accepted as the new Charms Professor at Hogwarts.” He said, looking at her. She smiled widely hugging him tight. “Congratulations” She told him, before she stepped back and his father patted his shoulder. “I knew you had it in you son.” His father said. “I had a really great guy in my corner who supported and believed in me” Xavier said, looking at Aaron with a loving smile.

After Aaron’s hug with Cora, he went over to his own mother and father and gave them hugs too. Luckily his father had mostly manage to calm his mother down so that she wasn’t sobbing uncontrollably. Mary was overwhelmed with joyful emotions for her son and his new husband. This was a great time in their young adult lives. Aaron then heard Xavier tell his mother and father the big news of him getting accepted to and taking the position of professor of charms at Hogwarts. Aaron widened his eyes. He didn’t even know that this was Xavier’s first time informing them of this huge development. Mary and Andrew looked thrilled for Xavier. Aaron smiled sheepishly and blushed ever so slightly as his husband said that none of it would be possible without his support. “Oh Xavier honey! That’s great news!” Mary said to him. “You always were so great with helping Aaron out when you two were schoolboys,” she said with a pleasant smile. Aaron chuckled at this, as it was true. Xavier was destined to be a professor.

Xavier blushed as he listened to Mary and smiled. “Thank you so much. I’m excited.” He said happily. “And someone had to make sure Aaron learned stuff. He never paid attention in class” He teased his husband. He turned to his mom, he had a question for her. “Mum, I have a big favor to ask. Could you and dad take princess while we’re gone during the school year and quidditch season?” He asked. He’d been thinking about what they’d do with her. “Absolutely, we love her, and would be happy to take care of her dear.” Cora said with a smile. “Thanks mum” He told her.

Aaron chuckled and blushed from embarrassment. His parents laughed though because they knew it was absolutely true. He hadn’t even thought that with the both of them gone for Quidditch and Hogwarts respectively, no one would be there to take care of their dog Princess. Luckily, Xavier was thinking ahead and asked his parents to look after her, which they gladly agreed to do. Aaron smiled and nodded, glad that it wouldn’t be an issue. “Well boys, we are so incredibly happy for you and proud of you as well. Remember you can talk to us any time. And Xavier- you have been and still are apart of our family in my books,” said Andrew.

The rest of the day was wonderful. Xavier and Aaron had spent time with their parents, talked to their guests and eventually it was time to go back home. Xavier couldn't believe he'd finally married his best friend. They were heading to their flat as husbands not as boyfriends nor as fiancés. He couldn't be happier with how his life was going. He had the love of his life beside him, his dream job coming up in a few weeks, and it was perfect. Xavier spent the next two weeks getting Princess' things together for her stay at his parents, getting his trunk out of storage since he never went anywhere.

Xavier spent the next two weeks not only getting things ready, but spending as much time with his husband as he could. Xavier and Aaron were used to being apart, but Xavier had always been home with Princess. Now they would both be away from the flat. He was excited, nervous but ready to prove himself. He had looked up to Professor Flitwick and he wanted to be like him. Kind yet strict, willing to help the students if they needed it and teaching them the wonders of magic and charms. The night before, August 31st 2002, Xavier had packed up his trunk for the school year. Just a week before he'd turned 22. He spent that night curled close to Aaron, and keeping one hand on Princess as well. He'd miss both of them so much.

The next day he didn't want to get up, but he had too. It was September 1st, 2002. It was time for Xavier to travel to Hogwarts again, but this time as a Professor. It was his turn to teach students instead of learning himself. He didn't want to leave the comfort of the bed, but he did. It was early, probably earlier than he had to be up, but oh well. Xavier got dressed in simple clothes, he didn't exactly have proper robes yet, but the Headmistress, their former transfigurations teacher, Professor McGongall had informed him that he'd have robes there in his room. Xavier was up and in the kitchen, pacing slightly. He'd taken Princess out already, and he was waiting for Aaron. Aaron wanted to see him off. It would be the first time Xavier rode the train without his husband beside him.

Last edited:
The rest of the wedding went well. It was a fun and enjoyable time with family and friends. The newly weds went back to their flat late that night. They were now husbands, and Aaron couldn’t be happier about it. They had a week or two left in August before Xavier had to head to Hogwarts to start his first year teaching there as a professor. On the morning of September 1st, 2002, Aaron was sleeping, as his husband had understandably gotten up a bit early before he had to go to the train station to get to Hogwarts. Eventually Aaron had woken up to an empty bed. He quickly got up and dressed in something casual. He was going to see Xavier off and he didn’t want to look so lazy wearing just his t-shirt and boxers for sleeping. Aaron yawned before leaving their room and entering the kitchen area of the flat. There, pacing back and forth was his husband. “Morning professor,” said Aaron with a cheeky grin. “Ready for today, love?” he asked him.

Xavier paused in his pacing as he looked over to Aaron. He shook his head with a laugh, walking towards his husband. "Morning." Xaie said, stopping just in front of Aaron. "Yes and no. I'm excited but I'm nervous. I've never taken the train alone for one, and two, what if the students don't like me?" Xavier sighed, stepping close to Aaron and resting his head on his husbands chest. "What if I'm no good at being a professor?" He added softer. He knew he could always tell Aaron exactly how he was feeling and somehow he always managed to make Xavier feel better.

Aaron raised his eyebrows as he intently listened to his husband’s response. He frowned slightly as Xavier came closer to him and rested his head upon his chest. “What?! Are you kidding me?!” he exclaimed with disbelief. “I can guarantee you won’t have to worry about students not liking you. You’re amazing, kind, patient, fair, oh- and handsome too,” Aaron told him with a smile. “You’re so incredibly intelligent too. You’ve taught me a lot. You’re going to be an outstanding professor, Xavier,” he said gently. And he truly meant all of his words.

Xavier heard every word that Aaron spoke. A smile creeping onto his face. Like always, Aaron knew just what Xaie needed to hear. A blush crept onto his face as he listened. He lifted his head, looking at his husband with a soft smile. “How did I get so lucky to have such a wonderful husband? You always know what to say.” Xavier told him, his chocolate brown eyes looking at Aaron with love. “Thank you love.” He said. Xavier wrapped his arms around Aaron, head back on his chest. “I’m gonna miss you this term. It’ll be weird being at Hogwarts without you at my side.” He said, enjoying the time he had left before he really did need to go so he’d catch the train in time.

“I truly mean everything I say,” he said softly with a gentle smile. Aaron hoped that his words could be of comfort to his husband. He knew how nerve wracking such a situation could be. Xavier was going into this for the first time. He remembered his own nerves the first time he ever had a professional Quidditch game. Aaron sighed quietly as the two held each other close. “It’s gonna be weird for sure,” he said with a slight frown. “But you’ll get used to it in no time,” he added. “If you ever get the chance, you’ll have to check on the storage room. It’s only been a few years though so I doubt it’s changed,” said Aaron with a shrug. “But be sure to write me while you’re gone!”

Xaie let out a soft sigh. He turned his head to the side, so he could talk and not move. “I’m sure I will eventually.” He said. And it was true, eventually Xavier would get used to it. “You bet that I’m going to check on the storage room. We had some really great memories there.” Xavier smiled as he said that. He’d probably use that as a comfort while he got used to being there without Aaron. All those memories in there would be welcome to Xaie. “I’ll write you so much you’ll get sick of me. I’ll also make sure to have a butterbeer for you at the Inn as well.” He said with a laugh. One of his favorite memories of Hogsmeade was when he asked Aaron to the Yule Ball and then they celebrated after that.

Aaron nodded and smiled fondly, “We certainly did,” he replied softly. They had made that abandoned storage room into their own special little secret space and had remained unbothered their entire time at Hogwarts there. Aaron laughed as Xavier said he’d have a butter beer for him. “Bloody hell don’t mention butter beer. Now I want one!” he said with a chuckle. “Be sure not to be stupid like me and drink five glasses of the stuff in less than thirty minutes though,” he added, although this was more of a joke. If anything, Xavier was very responsible. Aaron was more just referencing his love for butter beer and how he tended to over drink it.

He nodded slightly. So many memories, good ones, sad ones and silly ones. That room really was a part of their youth and their relationship. Xavier laughed listening to Aaron mention that now he wanted a butterbeer. He turned his head so he could look up at Aaron. “Too bad you have your quidditch season during school. A date in Hogsmeade would be fun.” Xavier said with a smile. “And no, I’m not that stupid. I remember having to help you back to the castle.” He added with a laugh. Xavier didn’t drink much and he would have one or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back