• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Stories of Hogwarts - 1x1 HP RP

That afternoon they had certainly celebrated in a special way- one Aaron wouldn’t soon forget. It was safe to say that the afternoon was delightful. Now that Xavier had been officially offered and had formally accepted the position of charms professor at Hogwarts, the two men could get to planning their much awaited wedding. Aaron was more than happy to help arrange a small country styled wedding just like Xavier had wanted. They had settled for a date in August, specially August 16th, 2002. Aaron was twenty two now and couldn’t wait to finally be officially married to Xavier and be able to call the handsome man his husband. The timing was perfect as Aaron was off from Quidditch and Xavier wouldn’t be going to work at Hogwarts until September. Aaron had appreciated the nod to the red, gold, black and yellow colors that were featured at the venue, a nod to the place they had met as young boys and students at Hogwarts.

The wedding was of very small size. Really, only Xavier’s parents, Aaron’s parents, and a few others had been invited and were in attendance today on that beautifully sunny August summer day. Aaron was dressed in a smooth slick black suit complete with a small black bow tie. His hair was neatly combed and styled, much more tame than the wavy and sort of messy way he liked to keep it on normal occasions. And since he wasn’t just coming off of a broomstick, his hair was not windswept at all, as it so often was for the professional player. Before standing at the alter, his mother had fussed over him just like she did when he was but a mere boy. “Mum, I’m pretty sure it’s fine,” Aaron had assured her with a slight embarrassed red blush tinting his cheeks as she patted down a cowlick in his hair.

After giving him a big smooch on the cheek, she had gone to sit beside his father and Xavier’s parents. Aaron was all set and ready to go, standing at the alter and waiting for the love of his life to come out and walk down the aisle. Aaron grinned proudly and briefly glanced into the very small crowd. It mostly consisted of a few of his teammates- particularly the man who had let Aaron stay in his Scotland home- and his family: the wife and his two children who were growing up quite fast. In the front row, along with Xavier and Aaron’s sets of parents, were two empty chairs, each with card with a name on it and a flower. One read “Jacob” and the other, “Ryan.” Aaron’s heart had to be pounding out of his chest at least at one hundred kilometers per hour now as he waited for Xavier to emerge. His stomach churned nervously. He was excited yet so nervous in this moment.

Xavier took a deep breath as the march began to play. "You've got this son. I'm so proud of you" He remembered his father saying softly. Xavier had pit of nerves in his stomach, excited nerves but nerves none the less. He'd been waiting for this day and it was finally here. Xavier walked out and stepped onto the aisle. His eyes immediately found Aaron, standing at the altar. He was wearing a black suit as well, and his hair was combed back. His heart swelled as he walked slowly. His eyes never leaving Aaron as he walked up, and once he made it to the altar, turned to face Aaron with the softest of smiles on his face, his excitement and love dancing in his chocolate brown eyes.

Aaron swallowed and tried to steel his nerves. He glanced over at the aisle and there, wearing his suit and looking as handsome as ever, walking down with his father, was Xavier. Aaron had to stop and wonder how he had gotten so lucky. He could not contain a smile on his lips as he turned his head and watched Xavier walk down that aisle. Their eyes locked and seemed to never break from each other all the way as Xavier parted from his dad and stepped up to the alter with him and stood in front. Aaron smiled with love and joy as his hazel eyes gazed into the brown ones of his soon-to-be husband. He was so excited to take this next step and then the page into a new chapter in their life. A priest stood near them in the middle as he began to speak. “Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to…” the priest droned on, but Aaron wasn’t paying attention. He was too lost in Xavier’s eyes. He was only snapped back to reality when he heard his name. “Aaron Hoskins? Do you take Xavier Collins to be your lawfully wedded husband?” the priest asked him. Aaron nodded slowly the instant he was asked this. “I do,” he said softly in acknowledgment. The priest then turned to Xavier. “And do you, Xavier Collins, take Aaron Hoskins to be your lawfully wedded husband?” he asked.

Xavier had zoned out himself, his eyes locked onto Aaron's hazel eyes. The same ones he looked into back in 1991, the same ones he fell in love with in 1994 and now the same ones that belonged to his soon to be husband. That sent a chill of love down his spine at the idea. He snapped back into reality when he heard his name. "I do" He said, no thought needed. "Then by the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and husband, you may kiss your husband" The priest said. Xavier took two steps closer to Aaron, leaning up and kissing his new husband.

Aaron’s heart fluttered as Xavier uttered the words “I do.” He did- he did love him. He did want to be his husband. That made Aaron the happiest and luckiest man in the whole wide world. The priest officially pronounced them as married husbands and invited them to kiss each other. He felt Xavier reach up and give him a soft kiss, but this wasn’t enough for him. Aaron suddenly grabbed Xavier and tilted him backwards, locking lips into a passionate kiss. The small crowd that was there at the wedding had cheered. The ring bearer, who was the young son of Aaron’s teammate, came up with both men’s rings and presented it to them once the two broke from their passionate kiss. Aaron smiled as he looked into Xavier’s eyes before turning to the little boy with the rings. He bent down and gave the boy a little pat on the head and tousled his hair, causing the boy to giggle. “You did really good, you know that?” Aaron whispered to him, causing the little boy to smile. He took his ring and grabbed Xavier’s left hand, gently sliding the ring on his ring finger.

Xavier wasn't expecting the tilt backwards but he definitely gave back to the kiss. The cheering had faded into the background as they kissed, it was just them for a moment. When they finally broke the kiss apart, Xavier smiled, looking at Aaron. He turned to the young boy who had the rings, a soft smile on his face as he watched Aaron interact with him. The thought of kids in his mind was sparking, it really wouldn't be a bad idea. He smiled as Aaron took Xavier's left hand and slid the ring on his finger. Xavier smiled at the boy, grabbing his ring and gently took Aaron's left hand, sliding it on Aaron's ring finger. They'd done it. They were married. All Xavier wanted to do was kiss Aaron again, but they'd have plenty of time for that. "We did it babe." He said, looking at his husband. He was never going to get tired of that.

Aaron grinned happily as Xavier took his ring from the boy and slid it onto his own ring finger on his left hand. They had done it- they were officially married. The professor and the Quidditch player were lawfully wedded. Finally, his best friend and the love of his life wasn’t his boyfriend or his fiancé anymore- he was his husband. “We did,” he whispered as he looked into Xavier’s chocolate brown eyes with his own hazel ones, smiling. He then briefly glanced into the crowd, seeing his teammates looking proud of him, his father consoling his mother who was crying tears of joy, and to the two empty seats for their late friends Ryan and Jacob. It was the happiest day of his life.

Xavier smiled, before his eyes finally left Aarons to look over at the crowd. His mother was crying, his father holding her into his side. He caught sight of the two empty seats for Ryan and Jacob, hoping that they were watching from above. He knew what came next, in fact it was the second part of the wedding that he was looking forward to, the first being their actually marriage. Their first dance as a wedded couple. It was the one part of this wedding that Xavier wanted. He had picked a beautiful song just for them. "Are you ready to dance with me?" He asked softly, taking Aaron's hand in his.

Aaron looked into Xavier’s eyes and smiling, nodded. “Yes I am,” he replied in a whisper. He felt Xavier take his hands and he got butterflies in his stomach, just like he did when he was but a young lad staring at Xavier from afar at the dinner table at Hogwarts. Dancing- something he hadn’t done since they shared the occasional slow dance in their secret storage closet room at Hogwarts while Xavier serenaded him with his beautiful singing voice. He’d have to ask Xavier his their special room was still there when he went to Hogwarts this September.

Xavier smiled, leading them to the dance floor. Though, now with their height difference it was more comfortable for Xavier to put his hands on Aaron's shoulders instead of the other way around. "Remember the steps" He whispered, just for Aaron. Just in case, he said them again. "Step to the left, and the other foot follows, step back to the right, the other foot follows." He kept his voice low and gentle. He would start them dancing first before indicating to play the song. "Here we go" He said, his eyes looking at Aaron.

Aaron met Xavier’s soft voice both comfort and guide him. The music played and they began to dance. He stepped slowly with his new husband, dancing to the song that had begun to play. At first he looked down at his feet to make sure he didn’t misstep or step on Xavier’s toes, but then he brought his gaze up to look into Xavier’s beautiful brown eyes. He felt like he was fifteen again, dancing slowly in that little storage room with his boyfriend as he sang into his ears. Aaron wondered if some day, another young couple would stumble across their room at Hogwarts and use it for their own secret meetings.

Xavier listened to the music, what Aaron didn't know was that the words would not be coming from the speakers. He kept his gaze on Aaron's and smiled at him lovingly. The beat that he'd been waiting for started, and like he had when they were fifteen, he sang. "Oh, thinkin' about all our younger years, There was only you and me, We were young and wild and free, Now nothin' can take you away from me, And love is all that I need, And I found it there in your heart, It isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven, Oh, once in your life you find someone, Who will turn your world around, Bring you up, when you're feelin' down, Yeah, nothin' could change what you mean to me, Oh, there's lots that I could say, But just hold me now, 'Cause our love will light the way, Yeah, love is all that I need, And I found it there in your heart, It isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven, Now our dreams are comin' true, Through the good times and the bad, Yeah, I'll be standin' there by you, And, baby, you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my arms, I'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heaven" Xavier's voice was soft, melodic and the words flowed with the beat that they belonged to. He had never broke his gaze from Aaron's, never missed a beat as he moved. This was peaceful, this was for them.

Suddenly, he heard it- that soft yet so graceful singing voice of his life love. Xavier was singing to him- not some voice on a recording. Aaron’s hazel eyes looked into his husband’s passionately as Xavier serenaded him. His voice was even better in his twenties. He listened closely to the lyrics and was taken back to their youth. Xavier must have specifically picked out this song for the lyrical content. It was a perfect choice. Aaron would never forget this special little dance they shared. The lyrics stuck with him and his was transported back to Hogwarts in their secret room, yet was also grounded in the present and excited for the many future years full of love to come. When the song and dance had ended, Aaron was still looking into Xavier’s eyes. He leaned forward and planted a soft kiss onto his husband’s cheek. “Heavenly as always, Xaie,” he whispered.

Xavier blushed softly, looking into Aaron's eyes. He didn't think about it but this was the first time he'd sung in front of anyone other than Aaron. Even his parents had never heard him since he'd usually done it out in the woods. But today? He didn't care who heard him. He was singing for one person, his husband. He smiled when Aaron kissed his cheek. "Thank you love" He whispered back. He set his forehead on Aaron's chest just taking in everything for a moment. Lifting it again, he looked at Aaron. "Now, I know the answer to this, but I think its time to cut the cake don't you?" Xavier asked. They'd married, they danced and now it was time to cut the cake and after, talk to the guests that were there, including letting his mother cry over him again, now without worrying about getting the suit all messed up. Xavier also wanted to meet the teammate who'd been letting Aaron live with them since he'd yet to meet him.

“You had me at cake,” chuckled Aaron as he took Xavier’s arm and guided him towards a table. Sitting on top of it was a large multi-layered wedding cake that had a little figurine of two men in suits on the highest layer. He brought his husband over to the cake and smiled as he took a knife and handed it to Xavier. “You cut it- mum doesn’t trust me with knives,” he laughed, looking over at his mother who couldn’t help but chuckle at his joke. “We don’t need any fingers cut off now,” she chimed in.

Xavier laughed, as Aaron guided him over to the cake. He knew the answer, and yet he still asked. He smiled at Aaron, taking the knife. "Trust the smart wizard with a knife, good choice" He teased his husband playfully. He laughed when he heard Aaron's mother. Xavier cut two slices of cake, handing one to Aaron. He wanted to make it super simple, they each took a bite from the others slice as he'd seen in all the wedding shows he'd watched when he was bored. But a small piece of him wanted to 'miss' the first time, though pranks really weren't his style. He decided he'd behave himself. "Ready?" He asked Aaron, taking the slice in his hand so Aaron could take a bite. Some of this wedding stuff was weird but it was cute in his mind too. Weirdly cute, that fits everything though.

“Exactly,” replied Aaron with a little grin. He watched his husband carefully cut two slices of cake for them. He imagined they’d do the thing they did at weddings where the married couple fed each other a small bite of their slice of cake. Aaron nodded and smiled, closing his eyes and opening his mouth, awaiting Xavier to feed him, just like they did in the movies and television shows during weddings.

Xavier was trying really hard to behave. He did feed Aaron, before he took his finger, dipped it in the frosting and dabbed Aaron's nose with frosting at the same time as he fed him a bite of his cake. Xavier laughed as he waited to see Aaron's reaction.

Aaron felt a piece of cake grace his tongue and he closed his mouth on it and chewed, swallowing. The cake was delicious. Whatever bakery they had chose had done a great job. He then felt a slightly cold sensation as suddenly, a bit of frosting was dabbed onto his nose by Xavier. He couldn’t help but laugh as Xavier wiped the frosting on him. Always one for some playful silliness, Aaron took it a bit far and scooped a handful of icing from Xavier’s slice and smeared it across Xavier’s face, laughing the whole time. Xavier’s face was covered in pink and white frosting. “Oh Aaron!” he could hear his mother exclaim disapprovingly. “Now now dear he’s only having a bit of fun,” chuckled his father. “Remember our wedding?” he asked. Aaron’s mother’s facial expression softened and she smiled at the display of young love. “You’ve got a little something on your face, mate!” Aaron pointed out with a snicker.

Xavier had laughed when he saw Aaron laugh, but then he felt the cold frosting on his face. Xavier froze for a minute before he started laughing. "Do I?" He asked Aaron. "Hmm, I see a nice napkin right in front of me" He said with a chuckle. He stepped towards Aaron, taking his face and heading for Aaron to wipe the frosting off on him while he laughed.

“I can help a bit,” he chimed in with a grin as he took his finger and swiped some icing from off of Xavier’s face and placed it into his mouth. “Delicious,” said Aaron with a chuckle.

Xavier rolled his eyes, snagging a handful of frosting off his piece and spread it all over Aaron's face, so now they both were covered in pink and white frosting. "Xavier!" Now his mom decided to add her voice. His father laughed as he watched them. "Now dear, what's a little fun at a wedding?" He asked her. Xavier looked at Aaron with his own grin. "You've got something on your face dear" He said chuckling.

Aaron then felt even more frosting rubbed on his face, letting out a laugh at their playful back and forth. Now both of them were a mess, but Aaron couldn’t be happier. His parents smiled as they could clearly see that the two were madly in love, and had been so ever since the 90’s. “Oh? Do I?” Aaron said with a mocking voice, doing a silly and gross exaggeration of an imitation of Xavier’s voice.

"Oh haha. You're so funny" He said, laughing at his husband. He shook his head and snagged two napkins, wiping off Aaron's face with a smile, before he wiped his own off. "It's a good thing you're unfairly handsome" He said, kissing Aaron's cheek. He loved their back and forths, he always had. He still remembered their first year when he refused to admit that he may possibly love Aaron. Of course, he knew now that he did, but he did then too, just wasn't aware. "Now, we should probably cut the rest of this" He added with a grin.

Aaron giggled as he felt a little kiss from Xavier on his cheek. “Oh right- we do have other guests to serve after all,” he said, smiling. He eventually took the knife and cut a few slices for the rest of their guests. People came up to grab their slices. It was now the part of the wedding where the grooms would talk with their guests and be good hosts. Aaron noticed the children of his veteran teammate coming up to get their own slice of cake. Aaron couldn’t help himself, he really found that he enjoyed children those few years staying with his teammate, whose name was Adam. Aaron served a piece to both Adam’s young daughter and son, not being able to help but find the kids’ little Scottish accents just like their dad’s to be adorable. It made him want kids and even wonder if Xavier did too. That was one thing that he had never talked to Xavier about- children. After serving the cake to some of the guests and the two kids, Aaron moved on with Xavier, taking his arm in his. “You wanted to meet Adam, right? I really think you should. He’s taken good care of me while I’ve been away,” said Aaron with a grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back