• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Stories of Hogwarts - 1x1 HP RP

Xavier had never had a better night than that night. It had been probably the best night of his life. He was engaged to Aaron, and that meant that they'd started a new chapter in their life. The night was fantastic and they'd gone home engaged. Xavier couldn't believe that he was going to marry Aaron, but every time he looked at the beautiful ring on his finger, his heart flipped. He had immediately talked his parents the next day, too excited to not share. Of course, they were just as happy for Xavier and his dad couldn't help but tease him about it.

Unfortunately, once again, Aaron left for Quidditch and it was Xavier and Princess again. He spent his time now looking over different wedding books, looking at flowers, venues and other things that he could bring up to Aaron when he came back. He wanted a country style wedding, something small and simple. He would come up with several different ones, put them in a binder and then when he saw Aaron again, he'd bring it out and show it to him. He wanted Aaron to be just as excited with the choices, and Xavier was more than willing to change and edit what he had in the binder because all that really mattered to him was that he was marrying the love of his life.

The months passed by, October turned to November, then December came and went. Months passed, and soon July had come. It was the first weekend in July. Aaron had been home for a while and Xavier was happy having his fiancé back at their home. It was a beautiful thing being engaged. He loved to look at the ring, playing with it around his fingers. The morning was the same as the others, Xavier's head on Aaron's chest and Princess on his other side. He didn't know that today wouldn't be a normal morning. He'd put in for the position of Professor of Charms at Hogwarts earlier that year in March and had been waiting for a decision letter for a couple months.

He was nervous that he'd be passed over for someone else, and it had been on the back of his mind ever since he'd submitted it. Xavier was up early as normal, but he just laid there, enjoying the comfort of his fiancé and Princess. Speaking of, he could feel her waking up and he knew he'd be getting up in a few moments and there it was. The cold nose on his arm. He gently moved away from Aaron, trying not to wake him. He stood up, throwing sweats on. He still wore a tank to sleep so he left that on. He followed Princess towards the door, looking back to see if Aaron had woken or not.

Aaron didn’t remember much of the actual dinner part of the night. All that replayed in his head was the marriage proposal and more specifically, Xavier replying with a resounding yes. It felt almost surreal that now, Aaron and Xavier were officially engaged. He couldn’t help but smile each day as he looked at the shiny silver engagement ring on Xavier’s finger. Eventually, both boys’ parents were informed of the great news. Of course, both were thrilled, and it even seemed that they had some sort of sense when they were school boys and dating that they would end up like this. Aaron enjoyed his remaining days with Xavier before he had to go back to Montrose, Scotland, for Quidditch once more. He was certainly glad that he had proposed before the season. In October, Aaron was off to Scotland again.

The months passed and soon it was the new year, 2002. The Quidditch season rolled on and eventually ended some time in June. By then, Aaron got to go back home to Xavier and Princess, although unfortunately without a championship title as he had hoped. But still, the Magpies had another good year so Aaron wasn’t too discourage and was looking forward to the next season, where he assured Xavier that it would finally be the year they won the cup. It was now early July and in a few weeks on the 20th, Aaron would be turning twenty two years old. It was a beautiful summer day but Aaron found himself in a familiar scene, sleeping with Xavier close by his side and their dog Princess on the bed too. At some point Xavier had gotten up before him.

Eventually, Aaron awoke, rubbing his eyes and yawning, seeing an empty bed. He assumed Xavier was already up and about. His fiancé was always up before him. As he looked up though, in the doorway he could see his love glancing back at him from there. He was standing there and Princess was up too, seemingly looking at Xavier and waiting for him to take her outside to the bathroom. “Good morning Xaie,” he mumbled tiredly, cracking a soft smile at his fiancé.

Xavier smiled as he looked over at Aaron. "Good morning Aaron. Go back to sleep, you look tired" He said with a small smile. "I'll be right back in, don't want any accidents" He said with a small laugh. He gave one last loving look at Aaron, before he moved away. He snagged Princess' leash and clipped it onto her collar. He didn't know if Aaron would go back to sleep or get up. Xavier headed out the door with Princess, walking her down the sidewalk and eventually she did her business. He turned and headed back to their flat, going in and unclipped her, giving her a treat and gave her a pat on the head gently. Xavier then made his way to the bedroom, curious on if his fiancé had gone back to bed or woken up.

“I’ll be fine,” replied Aaron with a yawn. Maybe he was tired. He exhaled softly and leaned back, preparing to go back asleep. “Be back soon,” he said quietly as Xavier left with Princess now on her leash. Aaron certainly didn’t want any accidents in the flat either so he didn’t mind Xavier taking the dog out at all. By the time Xavier came back, his fiancé was fast asleep again.

Xavier smiled as he walked into the bedroom. Aaron had indeed fallen asleep again. Xavier slid his sweats off and crawled back into bed. Xavier laid his head back onto Aaron's chest, arm over his stomach. He felt the bed dip beside him as Princess returned to her own place beside Xavier. He pulled the blanket over him, enjoying the comfort. He didn't want to get back up, even though he wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, he was content to relax beside Aaron. He enjoyed listening to Aaron's heartbeat, it was calming to him. He should get up and start breakfast, check the mail and in general start his day, but he wanted to enjoy the quiet peace for a little longer.

At some point, Aaron could feel the familiar feeling in his sleep of Xavier snuggling in by his side, resting a head on his chest to hear his heartbeat and a hand across his stomach. The two (or three if you counted their dog Princess) relaxed in the morning for a bit longer until eventually, Aaron stirred and turned on his side to face Xavier, waking up. He opened his hazel eyes to see the pleasant sight of his fiancé next to him. “Good morning again Xavier,” he said softly with a little chuckle.

Xavier had enjoyed the relaxation, listening to Aaron's heart beat. Eventually, he felt Aaron stir and turn to face Xaie. He smiled at Aaron, his chocolate brown eyes looking at the hazel eyes he loved. "Good morning again Aaron" He said gently. He didn't know how he'd gotten so lucky to have this but he wouldn't change it for anything. "You hungry love?" He asked, knowing the answer though he wanted to ask anyway.

Aaron nodded and smiled, knowing that Xavier most likely knew the answer to that question. When was Aaron not hungry, especially in the morning? He didn’t need to verbally say it at all. He laid on his side staring at Xavier and waiting for him to get up and out of the bed first.

Xavier laughed, looking at Aaron with a smile. He leaned up and kissed Aaron's cheek before he shifted. Gently, he moved Princess who jumped down, and he slid off the bed. "I'll meet you out there hun" he said, walking around the bed and heading out into the kitchen. He grabbed the stuff to make waffles and pancakes. Humming softly, he started mixing the batter and waited to see how long it would be before he was joined by Aaron.

Aaron smiled as his fiancé gave him a kiss on the cheek. As Xavier got out of bed, Aaron followed him and made his way into the kitchen area of their flat. He didn’t bother changing out of his sleeping outfit of his boxers and loose fitted wrinkly white t-shirt as it was just him and Xavier. He yawned as he sat down at the table and waited for Xaie to make them breakfast. He was thankful that Xavier always made them breakfast and never complained. Aaron was no good with cooking anyways.

Xavier had finished their breakfast and walked over to the table. He smiled at Aaron when he set down the food. He grabbed two plates and set them at their places. "Finally decided to get out of bed" He teased, sitting down at the table. "I couldn't decide between waffles and pancakes so you get both" He added. He stood up and walked to the fridge and grabbed the syrup. Xavier walked back and set it down on the table. "Can't forget the maple syrup" He added with a chuckle. He would deal with the mail afterwards, besides it's not like there was anything important. Or so he thought anyway. Xavier put some waffles and a pancake on his plate.

“Oh good! I don’t mind both,” he laughed, grinning as Xavier served him. His fiancé knew Aaron loved his syrup, and a lot of it, probably from their days as kids back at Hogwarts when he would use excessive amounts of it on his breakfast, so he was glad that Xavier had gotten a bottle of it for him. “Thank you,” he said as he took the maple syrup and poured it all over his waffles and pancakes.

Xavier smiled, listening to Aaron. "I'm glad" He said with a chuckle. Xavier knew Aaron liked his syrup and made sure to always have some in the house. "You're welcome babe, I know you love your syrup" He said as he began eating his own breakfast. This was peaceful and he loved every second of it. The two of them and their dog. He got up from his breakfast real quick and gave Princess hers, before he sat back down to continue eating.

“You know me all too well, love,” replied Aaron with a soft smile. He enjoyed his quiet breakfast with his fiancé. He was twenty one years old going on twenty two but he still loved a good pancake or waffle lathered in way too much maple syrup. When he had finished his food, he swallowed the last bite and looked over at Xavier. “Hey Xaie? Did you get the mail yet?” he asked him.

Xavier smiled as he looked over at Aaron. "I've learned a thing or two from spending all this time with you babe" He said softly. It was peaceful, eating breakfast with his fiancé. Quiet, blissful and calm. Xavier had just finished his last piece of his breakfast when he looked over at Aaron. "No not yet. I'll go grab it." He said, standing up. He grabbed his plate set it in the sink before heading out to grab it. Snagging the mail from the box, he stepped back in, and sat down at the table. He made sure that there was no syrup where he set the mail, thumbing it through it slowly.

Advertisements, bills, boring stuff. Hold on, what was that? The last piece of mail had Xavier's name on it, and in the upper left hand corner was the Hogwarts seal. This was it, the letter that determined if Xavier would be a professor or not. He pulled it free from the pile, hands shaking as he opened it. Xavier's eyes did a brief scan at first, before they landed on the words. 'We would be honored to offer you the position of Professor of Charms here at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry' and Xavier had to put the letter down for a moment, hand on his heart, feeling it beating out of his chest at the excitement running through him.

Aaron nodded as Xavier expressed that he’d be checking the mail soon. Usually they didn’t get much- just junk mail and advertisements to places or businesses they’d never engage with. Of course there were bills too, which were never fun. He yawned, looking unamused as Xavier went through their mail. He looked elsewhere as Xavier seemed to take one of the envelopes and opened it. It had the Hogwarts school seal on it. After a little while of hearing nothing from his fiancé, not even a confirmation that it was just in fact, bills and advertisements in the mail, Aaron looked over at Xavier. He raised his eyebrows as he saw the man looking at a letter in his hand with disbelief and perhaps some excitement. “Xaie? What is it love?” he asked him curiously.

Xavier heard Aaron, his gaze flicking over to him. He swallowed a little harder than he'd intended too. His body finally started working again as he processed what he'd read. "I um. I got offered the position of Professor of Charms at Hogwarts" He spit out, his excitement building in his body as he started smiling. It had been what he'd hoped for, wishing for and working for. His dream had come true, he was going to be helping future students in learning all about charms. He was excited, nervous, happy, unsure and everything in between. "I didn't know if I'd get accepted honestly, but I- I did it!" His voice was filled with the excitement that was radiating through his body, looking at Aaron.

Aaron’s hazel eyes widened immediately as his jaw practically dropped to the floor. “What?!” he asked in initial disbelief. “Are you joking me?! That’s bloody amazing!” Aaron shouted as he shot up from his seat and stood now. He ran over to and practically tackled his fiancé in one of his classic Aaron Hoskins tight hugs. “Brilliant! Absolutely amazing! I knew you’d do it I just knew it!” he exclaimed. “Obviously you were going to get accepted! You’re too intelligent for this world!” Aaron went on, singing Xavier’s praises. “Congratulations, Professor Collins! You’re going to be the best damn teacher that school has ever had!” Aaron declared as he continued to embrace his Xavier lovingly. Finally, now both boys were going to be able to live out their dream jobs. Everything was going perfectly.

Xavier had about a minute from hearing Aaron's initial comment and then he was tackled by his fiancé and wrapped up in one of his tight hugs. He laughed, the excitement coming out. "I can't believe it, I'm gonna be a Professor!" Xavier said, his face red listening to Aaron's words and praises. His dream job had come true and he couldn't be any happier. "This is, its almost surreal" Xavier said, his arms wrapped around Aaron. His head was still whirling as he continued to process the news.

“Those kids are going to have a hard time paying attention to the lecture though,” began Aaron with a playful grin as he finally let go of his admittedly suffocating grasp. “They’ll be too busy staring at their HOT professor!” he giggled. “But hands off kiddos- he’s mine!” Aaron claimed. “Question though- do I have to start calling you Professor Collins now? Or does Xaie or Xavier work?” he asked, clearly being facetious.

Xavier shook his head at Aaron when he let go. "Aaron, I doubt they'll be paying any attention to me. I'm sure they'll be more interested in the lecture" He said, blushing as he listened to Aaron. "Yes, I'm yours you goof" He added with a laugh. Xavier then rolled his eyes, "You do not need to call me that, it'll be weird" He laughed, looking at Aaron and rolling his eyes playfully.

“Lies!” Aaron replied. “I don’t think I’d be able to pay attention to the lecture if such a handsome man was giving it to me. I barely pay attention to you when you speak I’m too busy admiring you,” he admitted, only half joking. “It’s a darn good thing the teachers at Hogwarts were unattractive when we were there otherwise I’d have never paid attention,” he said, even though he didn’t pay attention in the first place despite this. “But fine- I’ll continue to call you Xavier. Or Xaie. Or love, babe, sweetheart, big lovable teddy bear- stuff like that,” he chuckled.

Xavier laughed, listening to Aaron with a smile on his face. "I'm pretty sure the teacher's were not the reason you didn't pay attention" He said, crossing his arms over his chest. "Besides, I only have eyes for a certain professional quidditch player." He added before he heard Aaron's final comment. "Oh? I didn't realize I was a 'big lovable teddy bear' to you dear" He said with a small chuckle.

Aaron’s mind was always on Quidditch when he was in school anyways, so Xavier had a point. In fact, it was still only on Quidditch, and he was now a twenty one year old adult. He grinned as Xavier expressed that he still only had eyes, even though Aaron never had a doubt about that. “You very much are,” he chuckled. “Now come on, it’s time to celebrate! And what better way to celebrate by staying home all day and being lazy?” Aaron proposed with a wink.

Xavier and Aaron had celebrated that afternoon, it was definitely an afternoon Xaie would remember. Then it was back into wedding planning. They'd chosen a smaller wedding out in the country, renting an older barn for the venue. It was rather simple but beautiful. The colors were a mixture of red, gold, black and yellow. A way to remember how they'd gone from best friends to engaged and soon to be married. Xavier and Aaron had settled on a date in August, just before Xavier went to Hogwarts and Aaron would be off to Quidditch again. The date was August 16th, only a little over a month since Xavier had learned he'd be the new Charms Professor at Hogwarts.

He'd been waiting for today ever since they'd decided on it. He was nervous, thrilled, excited, and a little nauseous if anyone were to ask how he felt today. His mom had been fussing over him that morning, double checking his suit, redoing his tie again and just overall being a mom. He had chosen a black suit, with a red tie, a mix of their two houses and on his lapel was a small golden flower. He had styled his hair so it looked semi decent. His mom had made sure that everything was perfect for the two of them. She kissed his cheek, before walking out to sit with Aaron's parents. Xavier's dad was going to walk him down, and he was standing there, waiting with pride in his eyes. Overall, it was a beautiful sight, and Xavier couldn't wait to walk down that aisle and marry his best friend, the love of his life, the one who made him feel like the luckiest man in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back