• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Stories of Hogwarts - 1x1 HP RP

Xavier had looked over at the locker room when he saw Aaron running towards him. The biggest smile crossed his face as he was tackled into one of Aaron's classic tight hugs. His arms wrapped around his boyfriend just as tight. Xavier looked at Aaron with love in his eyes. "I missed you so much baby. I'm so happy to see you" He said happily. Then he blushed hard, "Yes. It's been very helpful and right now? Very warm." He said with a laugh. He wasn't going to tell his boyfriend that he slept with the jacket because it smelled like him and it helped Xavier sleep in the big bed all by himself. "You were so great out there by the way! Congratulations on the first of many wins for you my love" He added leaning up and giving Aaron a kiss. He'd missed this so much.

He could somewhat smell his own pine aroma on Xavier because he was wearing one of his coats. It made him smile to see that his boyfriend had taken that little article of clothing of his to remember him by while they were apart. Of course, Aaron had his special locket with him that both literally and figuratively kept Xavier close to his heart. “Well I’m glad you’ve been staying warm,” he replied with a chuckle. Aaron then blushed as his boyfriend congratulated him for his first win and such a great first game and professional league debut performance. “Aww shucks Xaie, you’re too sweet,” he said, smiling sheepishly. “I only did so well because I had the power of your life and energy in the crowd today,” he laughed, looking into Xavier’s eyes lovingly.

Xavier blushed himself, he had the locket on but the pine scent had been just that little bit extra to calm his nerves at night. "Well, I know I'm warm when I'm wrapped in your jackets, they're like double the size of me" Xavier laughed. He tilted his head looking at Aaron and shook his head. "You did well because you're a great player. This is your talent and you're excellent at it. Though, a certain chant from the stands probably helped" He said with a wink, hinting around that he'd led the cheer for his boyfriend at his first goal. "I seriously thought I'd lose my voice from cheering so loud" Xaie said, laughing. His chocolate brown eyes locked onto Aaron's hazel ones, love shining in his eyes.

“Yea, it does look a bit big on you,” said Aaron with a laugh, smiling at how large his coat was on Xavier. Aaron was quite taller than Xavier so the jacket was bound to not fit. His hazel eyes then widened as Xavier insinuated that the 71 chant was started by him. Aaron’s mouth open with surprise. “It was you!?!” he shouted in disbelief, eyes as wide as saucers. “Bloody hell you got 20,000 plus people to chant my number!” Aaron said, hugging Xavier even tighter as he gave him a squeeze. “I can tell you were yelling the whole time by your voice by the way,” he mentioned softly.

He laughed. "It's like being wrapped in a constant Aaron hug" He said. Xavier watched as his boyfriends hazel eyes widened when he realized. "I had a friend help, but yeah" He said with a blush on his face. "It's a pretty lucky number. Besides, if I can get three houses to chant for you during a school Quidditch match, I figured I could get these fans to do it" He said, before laughing when Aaron hugged him even tighter with an extra squeeze. He looked at Aaron in shock this time before looking down, his cheeks turning red. "I wasn't sure, but I wasn't not going to yell for you" He said, resting his head on Aaron's shoulder, enjoying the contact. He didn't realize how much he'd missed this until he had it again.

“Aww you’re too cute Xaie,” gushed Aaron, smiling fondly over his boyfriend’s adorable comment about wearing his jacket being like a big hug from him. “A friend?” Aaron asked, curiously. “You’ve been in Scotland for a day or two already and you’re making friends he asked with a chuckle. Aaron had dearly missed having Xavier close to him so he was very much enjoying this and his touch.

Xavier blushed at the comment. He definitely missed the comments that made him a blushing mess every time. “She’s a fan I met in the stands. She was impressed with how you played and was more than willing to cheer for you with me.” He said. “Besides, we aren’t here to talk about me. How’s practice been going?” He asked, eager to hear about it all.

He had missed being close to Aaron like this, feeling his arms around him. Xavier hadn’t realized just how much he’d missed his boyfriend’s touch while he’d been gone until he had him back. Letting him go again was going to be tough. But he was glad to see his boyfriend with his dream job.

Aaron smiled and found it amusing that he’d met and become friendly with a random spectator in the stands- one of many thousands of Montrose Magpies fans. It was nice to know that not only did his boyfriend, who was by far his biggest fan, support him, but he had support from the average fan of the team such as the woman Xavier had met in the stands. Aaron wanted nothing more than to be loved and cheered on by his new fanbase. As the rookie, he had a lot to prove and he wanted to show Montrose fans that he was a really outstanding chaser and a good signing for the team.

He exhaled and kept holding onto Xavier, more than content to keep touching him and keeping his boyfriend close to him. “Practice and training with the team have been really fun,” he told him. “It’s a lot different than Gryffindor Quidditch practices at Hogwarts. The pro leagues run much faster and more vigorous exercises,” said Aaron with a grin. “They really have been working me for the past few weeks,” he chuckled, “But I’ve loved every minute of it. I was born to do this,” he added. This truly was his dream job.

Xavier was quite content to stay in Aaron’s arms. He looked at his boyfriend, his smile wide on his face. “I can only imagine how much more intense practice is” Xaie said, listening to him. “Oh my poor baby, are you getting enough rest without me?” He said. “Where are you staying?” Xavier was truly curious as to where his boyfriend had been. “You were born for this, I told you that our second year, and look at you go” Xavier told him, his eyes full of love for his boyfriend. “I’m just glad you got your dream job. You deserve it” He added.

“Well, nothing I can’t handle,” he said, beginning to smirk and look overly confident. “I’m Aaron Hoskins- nothing fazes me,” he bragged, somewhat facetiously. Aaron couldn’t help but laugh as Xavier seemed to worry about him getting enough rest. “Don’t worry love, I’m getting enough sleep and all that- promise,” he reassured Xavier. “I’m doing fine on my own for the most part. Just miss you a lot everyday of course,” he went on.

“I’m actually staying at the house of one of the veteran guys on the team- a chaser, like me,” said Aaron. “He’s in his thirties but he was kind enough to offer me a place to stay while I adjust to the whole pro league life and playing somewhere away from home,” he told his boyfriend with a smile. “He’s been great! Really cool guy. Been like a mentor for me so far since he’s been around the league for a while now,” he said. “He’s married too and has two kids- it’s been fun to meet them all! I get along real well with the kiddos,” he chuckled. “But I’ve been safe and accounted for. My teammate has really taken my under his wing and given me a place to stay,” Aaron told Xavier, grinning and hoping that his boyfriend’s worries would be soothed.

Xavier laughed, there was the confidence he missed. He nodded, happy that Aaron was getting enough rest. “I’m glad to hear it. I’ve been missing you a lot too. It’s weird being alone, but I have my work. Though, you might come back to a dog.” He winked at Aaron. Though it had been something that had crossed Xaie’s mind. Someone that could keep him company.

“I’m glad you have a place to stay at. He seems like a nice guy.” Xavier said with a smile. “I can imagine you getting along with the kids, you’re a big kid yourself” Xavier laughed. He was glad that Aaron was safe and in good hands with his teammates.

Aaron widened his hazel eyes and blinked, looking at Xavier with disbelief. “You’ve got us a dog?!” he asked. “Blimey! I can’t leave you alone, can I?” he joked with a laugh. “Well at least you’ve got a little friend to hang out with while I’m gone,” he said with a smile, glad his boyfriend wouldn’t be entirely lonely without him at home. He then laughed as Xavier called him a big kid at heart- which was true, he really was. “I guess you could say that,” he replied with a grin. “It’s been really fun. One’s a girl- she’s eight, and the other’s a boy- he’s ten,” he told him. “Little bloody rascals! Kids are the best,” said Aaron. Honestly the whole experience deep down inside made him want kids of his own in the future. That though seemed far off.

Xavier blushed, hearing his boyfriend. He was going to wait to surprise him but he couldn’t. “I go pick her up tomorrow. She’s so cute. You’ll love her.” Xavier said. He then laughed. “I can imagine. Kids are pretty great” Xavier agreed. It had been on his mind but he was only 18, there was plenty of time for kids later on. “I can’t wait till you come home for a bit.” Xavier said softly, looking at Aaron.

“What kind of dog? Big? Small? Slobbery? Furry?” Aaron asked, wondering what type of dog Xavier had went out and set ready for adoption tomorrow. “She better not steal my boyfriend or take my place in bed,” he playfully warned with a grin. “I’m excited to come home too, love,” he told Xavier softly with a smile, looking into his eyes lovingly. “The Quidditch season will be very busy from now up until around April but then I can come home for a break and spend some time with you,” he said.

Xavier smiled at Aaron. “She’s medium sized, furry and about 2 years old. So she’s housebroken and trained.” He said. “I can’t promise she won’t steal your spot when you’re not home” Xavier added with a grin. He frowned realizing he’d have to wait until April to see Aaron again. “That’s so far away. The dog might just steal me at that point” He laughed.

Aaron nodded as Xavier informed him about the new dog they were getting. “Hmm, that dog is going have to fight me if he wants to steal my spot or you away from me,” he half joked. Yes, Aaron would be the type to get jealous of an actual canine. He frowned as Xavier lamented how far away April was. “I know, Xaie,” he sighed, “But I promise it’ll be here before you know it,” he told him, trying to keep things positive. “Then we can spend all the time in the world together!”

Xavier shook his head at Aaron. “That’s a fight I’d pay to see” He laughed. Xavier sighed, knowing how long it would be. “I hope so. I’ve been missing my Aaron hugs and kisses” He said, though he smiled at the end. “Yes! I can’t wait. I’ll have a countdown on the calendar just for it” He said, smiling lovingly at Aaron.

“And I’ve been missing my Xavier cuddles,” he replied with a little pouty face. “Me too! But be sure to keep track of the scores of the games while I’m gone so you know how the team is doing!” Aaron said with a grin. “So you’ll know whether or not I’ll be coming home in a happy or sour mood,” he chuckled lightly.

Xavier smiled at the pouty face that Aaron had put on. “I’ll be watching your games, every one of them. We both will.” Xavier promised. “You should be coming home in a happy mood. Because you’ll get to see me and our new dog” Xavier said with a happy smile.

“That remains to be seen,” he joked. “If I find that my boyfriend is paying more attention to the dog than me there might be problems,” said Aaron with a laugh. “I’m glad though that you’ll be keeping track of the games at home,” he said with a soft smile. “My biggest cheerleader.”

Xavier gave him a look. "Really? You're gonna be jealous over a dog babe?" He asked with a laugh. "I can't believe you" He shook his head but there was clearly a playfulness to his words. "Of course, I can't think of anything I'd rather do than watch my boyfriend kick arse out on the pro league fields" Xavier said, "Always" He added. Xavier leaned up and kissed Aaron softly before pulling back, looking at him happily.

“Err- no…” he replied quietly, blushing as he knew that he was silly and perhaps immature enough to be able to get jealous of a dog. “Thank you baby,” he said with a loving smile as Xavier kissed him and told him how great he’d do. “With your support I have no doubt,” replied Aaron.

Xavier had spent a little more time with Aaron before he had to go. They shared another hug and a goodbye kiss and then it was Xavier by himself. He took the floo network home, his heart heavy as he didn't want to leave Aaron behind. He knew that his boyfriend would be home in April for a bit, but it still hurt. When he got home that night, he just went to bed. He was exhausted and sad, so he decided to try and sleep. It worked mostly. He was excited to get the dog tomorrow and that made him a little more willing to sleep.

January faded into February. He spent all his time with the dog, he'd decided to name Princess and they had quickly bonded. She behaved while he went to work and they took several walks during the day. It was nice to have someone to take care of and keep him company. Every night she would lay down beside him in bed, and having another soul breathing and living beside him helped him sleep better. He was able to stay off the sleeping drought now. March came through and more of the same. Work, walks with Princess, and keeping track of the Quidditch league games that Aaron was in.

March seemed to crawl by, bleeding into April slowly. Xavier was counting the days down, getting more and more excited as April 10th drew near. Aaron was coming home that day. He had made his favorite meal for him, having it hot and ready when he got home. Xavier had given him a big hug and a kiss when Aaron had come home that day. Princess was her usual happy self, more than excited to meet her other person. Xavier was impatiently waiting for bedtime, he hadn't held onto Aaron at night in four months and he was trying his hardest to not drag them to bed in the afternoon.

The daylight filtered through the windows, no sounds except for the soft breathing of the occupants in the room. It was as it should be, Xavier's head on Aaron's chest, his arm over his stomach. Princess was curled in a ball, pressed against Xavier's other side. Xavier felt complete, there was no where he'd rather be than where he was right now. He didn't want to wake up, instead he wanted to savor this moment for as long as possible, so he stubbornly forced himself to keep his eyes closed.

Aaron and Xavier certainly spent some extra time with each other and drew out their lengthy goodbyes before they had to part. Aaron was going to once again miss his boyfriend very dearly. He knew he’d be having fun playing pro Quidditch and living out his dream but still, his heart longed for Xavier. It was of some comfort that Xavier would be able to have some company at home with this new dog who he was slightly apprehensive to meet come April. But before he knew, April did come. The long first part of the Quidditch season was done and now that it was April of 1999, Aaron could go home again because there was a break in the schedule.

The reason for there being a break in the schedule seemingly out of nowhere in the beginning of April? Playoffs. There was a time before the playoffs officially began that players were allowed to take a mid-season break. And luckily for Aaron and his team, they had made the playoffs, and with no doubt. The Montrose Magpies established themselves as a continuously dominant team in the league and they were winning matches more often than they were losing them. Part of this was due to the help of their fresh new rookie chaser in Aaron Hoskins, who was settling into the professional league quite well. Scoring came naturally to him as the season went on and he became a major factor in the team’s success.

As much as Aaron loved playing Quidditch and more so, winning, he was incredibly grateful and excited for a break. That meant that he would get to go home and spend some time with his beloved boyfriend Xavier. At long last the months had passed and it was finally April 10th, 1999. Aaron could go back home now. And go back home he did. He was greeted to a hero’s welcome by Xavier and his new companion, a mixed breed medium sized dog named Princess (name not consulted with or approved by Aaron himself). That night he came home, Aaron was treated to his favorite meal. It felt good to be back again and Aaron loved being with his boyfriend. He always pampered him and this time was no different.

Admittedly it was a bit odd seeing a dog walk around in their flat and Aaron hadn’t been back for more than 24 hours yet so he still was not used to Princess’ presence at all. But, the dog seemed to very much love Xavier and in return, Xavier loved the dog, which made Aaron happy. Clearly the animal had bonded with his boyfriend while he was gone. As long as the dog wasn’t impeding his progress or getting in the way, he didn’t see any problems- especially since Princess made Xavier happy. Finally at the end of the night, it was bed time. Aaron hadn’t slept in his own bed for months and although his veteran teammate’s house had a nice comfy guest room, nothing beat sleeping in his own bed right next to Xavier.

It was very nice to come home to Xavier and having a long day of eating his favorite meals cooked by his boyfriend, meeting the new dog, and of course just spending time with his significant other. Sleeping back in his own bed with Xavier by his side was a perfect way to cap it all off. He fell asleep quickly, enjoying having Xavier right by his side again, and he didn’t mind the new guest in the dog that slept against his boyfriend’s other side. By morning time the next day, Aaron was fast asleep like usual, feeling comforted by his boyfriend’s closeness and Xavier’s hand laying across his chest and stomach, gently rising and falling with each soft breath.

Xavier didn't want to get up, he was enjoying having Aaron's heart beat under his head, and listening to him breathing. It had brought more comfort than he thought. Sure, having Princess in the house was nice especially having another soul beside himself around but nothing beat having Aaron beside him. His eyes finally opened, and he looked up at Aaron, he hadn't seen his sleeping face in months and he found himself unable to look away, afraid that he'd vanish again.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back