• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β˜‰ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗨𝗑π—₯π—˜π—”π—Ÿ 𝗛𝗨𝗠𝗔𝗑. ( 𝘲𝘢π˜ͺ𝘀𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘀𝘩 )

leviathan.

road shimmer, wiggling the vision

• the unreal human.
    quick search.

back at it again with the search thread. my main one is here, but right now i'm looking for something chill but active, not too complicated & highly improvisatory because i'm exhausted.

hello, my name is faust, i'm 16, a rising senior, and i'm terrified of the world. i like swashbuckling high fantasy, light academia, slow burn romance, and happy endings. i roleplay mainly on discord, but threads are cool & i actually REALLY REALLY wanna try google docs rp.

i like to think of myself as a passable writer, and recent-ish examples of my work can be found by stalking my profile, clicking the last link in my siggy, or looking at my main 1x1 check, though i'd be happy to provide newer examples should you want to see them. i'm looking for a partner that can write frequently (multiple times a week) and has no qualms gently pushing me to do the same (i'm lazy by nature). i want to try rapidfire rp, so one liners are permissible, and the usual minimum is set at 1-2 paragraphs. i've suddenly become shit at developing raw dialogue and i'm hoping this will cure me.

i do anything except for m/f. pls don't make me do het during the year of our lord 2020 thank yew

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back