The unknown Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faye felt happiness, she felt alive and free, it felt good to be in this form. She sat back on her hind legs next to him, "I do I like my true form much better" she leaned her neck around his, it was affection for dragons, she wanted to be close to him. Her tail moved to wrap around her body, knocking over more trees as she did so. She closed her eyes, she was relaxed with him, it was like nothing she had felt in a very long time. Did she only like him because he was a dragon? the thought crossed her mind, but she didn't care she wanted to be with him. She hoped her leaning on him wasn't crossing a line

Jase knew how female dragons showed affection to the male dragons he witnessed it but never had a female dragon ever be affectionate towards him before. He felt her neck around his and if he was in his human form he blush but a smirk could be seen on his scaled lips. He actually like it and let her lay close to him. He even softly growled in a tone that showed he enjoyed her touch and rubbed his own head along her cheek softly. " well when we go to a new world anyone tries to harm you I will make them suffer.. " he said in her thoughts.

Faye smirked, he rubbed up against her as well, she was happy he showed the same affection. She leaned into him, she heard his growl, she now was curious how much destruction his roar could do. Dragons were known for being destructive, especially since in current times everything was small compared to them. she liked the idea of him protecting her, although she didn't need protection, she could handle herself. It was easier for her to express herself in this form, after all she was born in this form. She wrapped her tail around him, she nuzzled him looking at him "I think I understand those human emotions more"

Jase felt her lean into him more and than her tail wrapped around him which he moved his wrapping around her. He looked towards her and leaned up against as much as he could. " that's good.. it's a bit different but the same.. " he said to her in her thoughts. He closed his eyes as he started to take another nap which he hadn't in his huge form in a very long time. It was his first having a female dragon even nuzzle close to him too which he really enjoyed relaxing with her and was hoping more of this would come with this future of being together " so personal question did you ever have a mate before you were in slumber? 

Faye felt great, she nuzzled him, feeling close to a dragon there was no better feeling in the world. The only dragon she had been close to was her grandfather before he passed. It was Jason who followed his orders to put her into slumber to avoid the majority of the war, she was young, foolish she she wish she never got put into slumber, the only living person she hated and held a grudge to was Jason, the Jason of this time. She opened her eyes when he asked the question, but didn't move, "no I did not, I've never got to experience such things"

Jase looked at her " oh well now you have chance too " he looked towards her rubbing cheek against hers again. Showing more affection towards her. He grinned as he moved his neck and moved away from her but the positioned himself so she could nuzzle into him even more putting his front right arm around her form and pulled her close to him then he laid his neck on top of hers with his other arm he placed where she could result her jaw on. His tail wrapped around hers then moved like he used his own body to protect her form. Every position of how a male Dragon protected his mate he knew especially this one which showed even higher affection towards her.

Faye moved with him, letting him lean over her to protect her, the feeling was soothing, and nice. She did take the opening nuzzling him more, he knew just how to move, how to protect her and make her feel safe. she closed her eyes and had to ask one more question. "have you ever been with a dragon before?" she was hoping the answer was no, but with how old he was she couldn't expect that, maybe the answer was just no to dragons, she knew he had to be with someone before her. She lifted her right leg moving her claw along his body, just scratching the scales, she knew scales were strong but it was a move she felt like doing, she didn't know why

Jase eyes moved to see her eyes and when he felt her claw go along his scale. It didn't bother him at all. It was opposite of that. He enjoyed it knowing his own scales were extremely strong and could handle it. " never been with a dragon before.. I was with some one in my timeline but me and her are ancient history.. I'm looking towards a better future.. hopefully with you " a grin formed on his scaled lips 

Faye smiled, somehow she liked that answer, she wanted her to be the only dragon he would be with. She looked into his eyes, there was something about them, they called to her, she could get lost in them, it felt so nice. "I want the same future" she smirked clawing at him again, his scales were strong but so were her claws, her claws could withstand the clawing. "Jase, our future will be built together"

Jase would grin at her feeling her claw so more at him which felt even more relaxing " as soon as I'm done here we will go to a new home a new world and be there together.. I will be yours..no one else's " he said to her thoughts holding her even more to him. His own claws scratching her scales. As he relaxed and closed his eyes still moving his claws along her not wanting any of it to end 

Faye leaned back down into him closing her eyes, she fell asleep in this form in his embrace. She was still half clawing him as she slept, it was relaxing and felt great. She was comfortable and felt safe, it was a whole new feeling for her. 

Jase fell asleep with her for the entire night. Even for the first time it felt so right. He slept so much better than he had in a long time. He held her for the entire night as they slept nothing bothered them every animal nearby ram away seeing two very huge dragons together. After the sun began to rise he started to open his eyes. He looked over at her and a grin formed on his lips waiting for her to wake up

Faye slept through the night, it was the first time she transformed since her slumber, she felt right, it was a good night sleep, no one would dare come attack two dragons, they would be foolish so she didn't have a worry while she rested. Sunrise hit, making her scales warm, it burned ever so slightly, she forgot how the sun made her feel, it wasn't in a bad way, it was just different. She looked up noticing Jase was awake as well. "morning" she smiled

Jase smiled " morning " he moved his neck off of hers and then laid his head next to hers placing his cheek against hers as he looked at her in the eyes " i slept better than I have in years " he said to her in her thoughts as rolled onto his stretching out his arms and legs crushing the earth and rock underneath him as he looked at her " i really hope the battle comes sooner I really want to go with you already " 

Faye rubbed her cheek against his, "I did as well it felt great" she watched him stretch out, the land around them was in ruins. "why don't you skip the battle and we could leave now, find another world and make a new home" she looked down, "Jase we can forget this world right now and go,"

Jase looked at her seeing how much she wanted to leave with him " i want to but I must help them.. I know this world means nothing to us but I promised I would help them. Be patient we will be leaving soon " he rolled over embracing her laying his cheek against hers rubbing his cheek softly against hers " nothing will separate us from our goals and our future together. Just be patient love 

Faye sighed she didn't like the idea of whatever it is he had planned of doing. She rolled over on top of him, their faces were together. "I don't need to find other dragons now that I have you" she smiled at him "being with you it's all I need." 

He embraced her even more not letting her go. He smiled " your all that I need. " he growled in the same affection tone as his claws scratched her scales softly as he continued to run his cheek along hers. 

Faye looked at him running her cheek next to his, she wanted him, but being dragons in this small forest they would destroy everything in sight, this world was too small for them. "Jase whag do you want?" 

Jase looked up at her " i already have you.. and maybe when we get to a world that we can just stay in our true forms and rarely go human that be great " he scratched at her side he wanted her more than anything but the sheer size of both their forms would cause huge destruction for this world

Faye smiled, he was more open with his feelings now it surprised her. She looked at his dragon form and at her own. "can you change back?" she closed her eyes slowly reverting to her human fleshy state. She waited for him, to do the same. 

Jase nodded and changed back to his human form and his clothes with it. He looked at her and walked up to her and pulled her close to him and kissed her passionately on the lips 

Faye watched him turn back, and once again it surprised her when he grabbed her kissing her. She almost instantly relaxed though and wrapped her arms around him kissing him back. It was something they couldn't do in dragon form, it was a different type of affection, but one she liked nonetheless. After a few moments, she pulled away opening her eyes slowly looking at him. "Jase I think we destroyed the forest" she laughed looking around, there were no longer and standing trees around them

Jase looked around and a smirk formed on his lips. He then looked back at her and chuckled a bit " oops well if anyone comes by we said the wind did it " he said jokingly " but your water source is safe.. that's a plus " he rubbed her cheek softly still staring into her eyes " when we leave to our new home.. we will have a place where we won't worry about destroying anything around us " 

Faye looked at the lake, it was untouched, just a few small branches in the water. She put her hand on his hand which was on her cheek and turned to look him in the eyes. "I'm glad you left your time" she smiled leaning into his hand. "you said you came here to help someone stop the first? can I come with you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back