The unknown Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxis Bloodborne

Three Thousand Club
After coming back to a different timeline in a new appearance Future Jason was experimenting with the energy of this time line's world. It was parallel with the timeline he came from but the energy was a bit difference. It made him curious thinking if he found a way to go to another world he will. His eyes watched his hands as he moved them ahead if him as cuts in the fabric of reality opened. Red energy pouring out as he scanned it. 

Away from everyone or any that would bother him unless someone was attracted to great amount of energy they could easily find him. A grin formed on his lips as he was getting close for once he was done here he was going to head to a new world Where he could go full power with great ease and negative consequences like the world being completely destroyed.

He then stopped his research and experiments. He walked up to a tree his eyes glaring straight ahead. Thinking about the choice he made this world was different maybe he wanted to stay or did he want to find a world where going full power it could stand the energy. He was growing bored so he decided to go walk towards the nearest town

images-10.jpeg

Faye was walking in the forest, she wasn't in her usual cloak. She moved past it, her ice blue hair went down to her knees. She felt the presence of Jason, but something about it was different, she leaned against a tree and waited for her to pass by. She was leaning with one foot on the base of the tree, and her arms crossed. "Jason what's with the new look, girlfriend hate the old look?" she looked him up and down, seeing him up close there was something really off about him, very different. 

94e716b22df84199bed4c24a65f8c60e.jpg

He stopped and looked over at the girl and he crossed his arms scanning her carefully since she knew who he was. He shook his head " you got the wrong Jason.. well I am him bit not from this time line " he said looking at her sensing her dragon energy and would watch her carefully " what is your relation with my self from this timeline

Faye pushed off from the tree and looked him over closer, "you didn't seem like the same person." she sighed "my name is Faye and to make the story short, he erased my memories, and put me to sleep during the dragon wars" she walked started to walk in a circle around Jason, looking him over, it was weird seeing him like this "I don't get along with him very well" she glared stopping in front of him looking him in the eyes. "and are you like the Jason on this time?"

Jason shook his head still watching her closely " sounds like something I would do. But no I'm different.. I'm here to help stop the first Demon and once that is over I'm going to find a world where I can go full power.. " he crossed his arms over his chest tilting his head to the right " me and this Jason are the same but since this timeline has a different future were both evil but I have my own goals 

"your different?" she crossed her arms tilting her head at him "your here to help, wow that does sound different." she smirked "well Jason don't you think it'd be confusing everyone saying Jason 1 and Jason 2?" she shook her head "why don't we call you Jase, and make our lives easier, how dos that sound?" Faye put out her hand making water appear, she starting moving it around playing with it, "you say your evil, but your helping the people of this time, sounds to me like your not as evil as you think"

He nodded " sure you can call me that. I'm not doing it for them. I'm doing it for me I was growing bored and besides the first Demon will pay dearly for crossing me in my timeline. I didn't get much of a chance to do much damage to her but now I have a chance " an evil grin formed on his lips " sure I can cause chaos here, but it would be the same thing I was doing in my timeline I want something different

"am I different?" she tilted her head looking him over "am I in your timeline? I'm assuming not considering you don't recognize me" she looked back down at the water moving it in every direction, making it a ball then shaping it into something different. "I guess I could be like the water shaping and always changing so I'm in this other world just different from what you'd expect" she looked back at him "but then again everything is an analogy to water for me"

Jason shook his head " i don't know.. I never met you in my timeline " he watched her play in the water and decided to walk to a tree and lean up against it sitting down. He tilted his head to the right " so what do you do here? Do you just play in the water?

Faye watched him walk over and sit down. "I don't like humans they killed off the dragons. I tend to stay out of the way, i don't have friends, so I play with the water." she sighs "it wasn't these humans so I don't want to kill them all but I don't exactly want to be their friend either."

Jason nodded and he tilted his head to the right " well I've never been a fan of the mortals but there has to be a bit if chaos and order.. " he stretched and looked at her " why don't you come with me once I'm done helping with the First? It will be different and maybe the world I will find will have more dragons?

Faye crossed her arms "you want me to join you?" she tilted her head, he really was different than the Jason she knew. "I would love to meet other dragons." she smiled "what if we don't? then your stuck with me in another world, whose to say you wouldn't take me to another land and leave me to die?"

He chuckled a bit and shook his head " no I might be evil and such but I wouldn't do that besides be nice to have someone new along with my journey especially a dragon of your caliber " 

Faye laughed "of my caliber? you think you can tell how strong I am?" she tilted her head walking over to a tree leaning against it slumping down on the ground. She was sitting across from him now, never taking her eyes off him. "why do you call yourself evil? what have you done that's evil?" she smirked "because to me it seems like your helping people, you doing good not evil."

He shook his head " well let's see I destroyed a organization filled with annoying pests..in the beginning.  Helped Michael wipe out a huge population of mortals. Used other Dragons for my bidding. But a few gained my respect and I'm helping them out.. if I didn't like them they would be dead right now 

Faye smirked "so kill those unworthy, and useless to you." she sighed looking up at the sky "this world tends to hate people like us, they kill and ask questions never. I tend to stay out of the drama, the killing I find it useless." she glanced down at him "why put yourself in the middle? once you kill someone, another comes after you, so either you kill again or they kill you, to me it just seems like pointless never ending fight"

He chuckled a bit " it's in my nature to kill.. do I enjoy it not really. But I got to vent out my power some how " he shrugged a bit looking at her " now killing those who are useless to me maybe but do that to a being who shows their worth I wouldn't kill.. now you on the other hand " he stood and walked towards her and crouched crouched in front of her scanning her carefully " what darkness is in you? You have to have some of it since your not fond of the humans

Faye shook her head, he was sounding like a crazy person to her. She looked up watching him get up walking closer to her and kneeling in front of her. She looked him in the eyes, unmoving she wasn't scared on him. "everyone has light, and everyone has darkness, but I don't care on either side." she shrugged "I'm not found of the other you either, but doesn't mean I want to kill you. call me apathetic"

He nodded at her point " your probably one of the smartest dragons I've ever met.. but like me something is holding you back.. how much energy does it take for you to go full form? " he asked becoming very curious of her. " i would really like for you to come with me once I'm done here.. not going to force you to do anything you don't want to you can always come back here if you desire 

Faye continued to watch him he was unmoving still crouching in front of her. Although she thought on his words she hadn't even tried going full power, or even transform since she was reawaken. "do you even have the power to move throughout the world's? If I go I rely on you to bring me back." she smirked at him "you ask a lot of questions you know" 

Jason nodded " yep.. through time I don't have that ability needed help with the time goddess.. as for moving through to other world's yes " he smirked " just how am.. your right though much calmer than me you know here

Faye smirked it was an interesting thought to leave this place behind, she didn't have any ties here so why not go with him, but why should she trust him. She didn't want to compare him to the Jason of this time, it wasn't fair hell, he was a lot better looking than the Jason she knew. She shook her head a put out her hand to shake it. "deal I'll go with you" she smiled she might have ulterior motives, it was unclear, but she saw no reason why not to join him.

He looked at her waiting for her answer than looked towards her hand and a grin formed on his lips and he shook her hand " ok good.. don't know what we will find but what ever we find it will be something extremely new " he said to her as he then let go of her hand and stood. 

She smiled and when he grabbed her hand water formed around their hands, sqeezing just a bit, it was her form on a deal. The water soon disappeared, and they let go. Seeing Jason stand up she put her hand on the ground pushing herself to stand as well. "something new sounds like a good plan to me" she looked around it might be the last time to experience this land. "when are you doing whatever it is before we go?" 

Jase looked over at her watching the water go around their hands. He look towards her crossing his arms " i will let you know.. won't be too long " he chuckled a bit " where were going there will be plenty of water for you to play in that for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back