The unknown Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jase looked towards her and he smirked " What have you done while you were here? " he asked looking at her " you had if have done something before I came here

Faye stopped spinning, the water fell splashing down at her feet. "you mean since I awoke?" she walked over to him sitting down next to him. "well I awoke with no memories of myself. I met a fallen angel without memories of his own." she sighed "we went to a fair together I got my memories back, remembering it was Jason who put me to sleep, that there was a dragon war." she glared at the thought, Jason always made her so mad. "I helped restore 2 other people's memories and spent the res of my time in water not doing much with this world"

He looked at her and chuckled a bit " so you went to a fair. I never been to one of those.. being around the mortals disgust me if I'm there for a to long of a time. " is there anything you like to ask me? 

Faye pushed him "don't laugh, I never experienced a fair before and well Raphael decided it was a good idea" she shrugged and took a deep breathe "what were your kids names?" she looked at him, it was personal but she was curious, that seemed to be in her nature

Jase smirked hearing Raphael ' s name he didn't want to bring up Michael but when she asked about the name of his kids " my son's name is Zero and my daughter's (( I can't remember for the life if me lol )) He said her name and he sighed " those are my kids names.. they are again doing their own thing which ok with me

((haha no prob lol))

Faye nodded "I know you told me, I was just curious." she smiled putting her hand on his leg "so don't think I didn't see that" she poked his lips "you smirked when I said Raphael, do you know him" she shook her head "I mean in your timeline was he someone you knew?" 

Jase looked at her " yeah.. he's the son of Michael and Hazuki.. " he sighed " the Michael here is with The first.. well who we think is the first.. I don't know where the Hazuki of this time line is but she was the mother of Raphael.. it doesn't make sense here though.. Raphael exists but where is Hazuki.. I don't sense her anywhere.. " he looked down

((i do remember Hazuki was raised in the Shinigami Realm..maybe she is there, although my character can't say that...haha and idk if I even want Hazuki back))

Faye shook her head "woah wait, so the person you're here to help stop is Raphael's mother?" she sighed "no you can't I mean Raphael he was the only person I became friend with here you can't just stop his mom" she looked down she never knew her mother, she couldn't just let him take away her friends mom.

(( yeah I remember again this timeline can have huge differences too so it can still work with Raphael having a different mother in this timeline ))

Jase shook his head " I'm not going to kill her.. this world is different than my own.. " he looked over at her " i care for Michael and I wouldn't want him to take someone I love from me " he placed his hand on top of hers " i won't do the same to him " he smiled " i have a plan love If it works than everyone here will be safe

Faye smiled and nodded she was happy he wouldn't kill her, but if that wasn't the plan then what was. "if you don't want to kill her what are you going to do?" Faye move his hand up so she could kiss the back on his hand. "this Michael person, who is he to you?"

Jase looked at her and smirk " he's like a brother to me pretty much the only Arch angel that actually went against all orders and rebelled against the gods..we started killing Mortals together but then went our separate ways. " he then sighed hoping she wouldn't have asked what his plan was " I'm going to take Michael away from the first.. I'm going to kill him but it's going to be a trick.. he will witness everything while laying on the ground.. if she truly loves Michael.. she will beg for me to bring him back If she's just using him I will bring him back and michael will face her. She might not even be Michael's wife but just a trickster demon using him so Michael will kill her and it won't be Raphael mother

Faye listened to his story, she found fault in his plan. Michael and him have to be about evenly matched, but how did he plan to get close enough? "trickster demon, they are the master of tricks and you plan to trick one yourself?" she shook her head "and on top of that your plan doesn't make sense. If anyone else is around like Raphael she has to keep up appearances right, she would beg for you to bring him back, otherwise her cover is blown"

Jason sighed " I'm trying to figure out a way not to kill her for Michael's sake. " he crossed his arms " is there a way to get them to be at peace in this world to just kill mortals at a small rate like in my timeline? I can try sending them both to a world where they can rule together and no one here can get hurt.. 

Faye shook her head "if it really is a trickster and not Michaels wife whose to say he won't kill her himself?" she shook her head "then he goes on a rampage killing anything and anyone." she shook her head "I think your best idea is to find Michaels true wife, if this first person isn't really his wife" 

Jase looked at her " i don't even know where to start. " he crossed his arms and shook his head " also I might be able to convince Michael not to go on a Rampage

Faye smiled and put her hand on his cheek "just be careful okay?" she thought about his plan, she could still see faults in it, but Jase seemed confident in his abilities 

Jase smiled and looked over at leaning his head on her hand " i will i promise " he then kissed her deeply on the lips and pulled her close to him letting her sit in his lap holding her close to him " got our new life to fight for so when it's all over were leaving

Faye looked a little concerned but kissed him back and sat in his lap. "sounds like a good plan" she smiled leaning her head on his looking into his eyes. 

He looked up into her eyes and grin holding her close to him " is there anything else you like to know love? " he asked rubbing her back softly

Faye thought about it, she leaned into his embrace. "no I don't think so" she tilted her head, she knew he was from another world, he had kids, she didn't know what else to ask him. "do you have anything else you want to ask me?"

Jase looked at her and smiled " what else do you want to do when we get to the new world which will be our new home " he asked rubbing her back softly " is there anything in particular.. like seeing if we can gather the remaining dragons? 

Faye smiled and nodded "I want to find the dragons, and bring them together, have a family, even if it's not my own" she looked down "I feel so lost without other dragons, I was so young when I went into slumber I didn't get to learn everything, I want to meet other water dragons." she closed her eyes thinking about it, "have friends, if that's even possible"

Jason smirked and rubbed her cheek softly kissing her on the lips " we will find every dragon possible love. You will meet other water dragons.. they will be our friends and family 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back