The unknown Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faye smiled, she really did love the water. "and what of you? What do you think of water?" she tilted her head watching him cross his arms. She was curious to see his dragon form, she hadn't changed herself lately and she hadn't seen a dragon form in hundreds of years. She sighed thinking about it, there wasn't a point anyway she thought. 

Jase smirked at her " i don't mind the water.. it relaxes me when I just want to rest and do nothing.. " he looked over at her " now who's the one asking all the questions " a grin formed on his lips. " 

Faye crossed her arms as a sign of mimicking him, since he was half mocking her. "asking questions is how you learn is it not?" she smirked "well you seem to have time to kill did you want to join me in the water?" 

Jase looked at her and nodded " sure I could relax before the killing begins " he said as he started to take off his shirt. He had the same muscular definition as his past self which was great even if he seem a bit average. He then unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants pulling them down as he was in his black boxers. He then headed for the water. His energy changed so he wouldn't change the water molecular structure with his energy. He got into the water and sat down at the back leaning back " i see why you water dragons love the water so much

Faye watched him undress, his body was just as hot as he was, she liked it. She was in the process of taking off her own shirt when she felt his power change, odd she thought, there was no threat so why did his levels change. She dropped her shirt to the floor revealing nothing underneath she wasnt wearing a bra. She normally would go in the water fully clothed, but since he was undressing she did too. She put her hands on her hips about to pull off her shorts when she spoke.  "is something wrong, your energy changed?" 

He looked over seeing no bravo he blushed a bit looking away " well if you must know I take a form of a dragon since their bigger and able to comfortably hold my powers.. my energy can change anything it touches I changed my energy into something that won't corrupt the " a smirk formed on his lips " but I also did change the water to a point where it's more relaxing that you might like it " he looked back at her thinking she was very attractive but he didn't want to admit that to her

Faye watched him as he spoke, he turned away when he answered, she didn't understand why, he never looked away before. She didn't hang around humans much so their reactions weren't really a thing she understood. She pulled down her shorts leaving on her underwear, she thought it was the right thing to do since it's what he did. "what did you change?" she was curious as she stepped into the water 

Jason looked over at her " the temperature of the water by effecting it's energy with mine " he said as he stretched " should relax you more than just jumping into a normal lake " he then started to swim around her as he looked at her " so what else do you want to know or do you just want to swim " he splashed her as he grinned evily at her

Faye closed her eyes as she entered the water, it was much warmer than usual thanks to Jase. She opened her eyes her gaze following him as he swam around her, then he splashed her and grinned at her. He was hard to read, he emotions didn't flow normally, like she was used to. "I am a bit curious what your dragon form looks like" she shrugged "but that's not a question now is it?" she smirked floating in the middle of the lake, treading water was easy for her and took minimal effort. 

Jase would smirk at her and then dunk under a bit getting his hair wet and when he surfaced " i can show you but do you want me go max size of what this world can handle " he looked over at her as he looked up towards her staying almost submerged but to his neck " 

Faye thought about it for a moment but was unsure, he said he wasn't truly a dragon correct? She watched him go under and when he resurfaced she spoke. "this world can only handle so much must be the reason you want to leave. You said you weren't truly a dragon you just use its form."she swam closer to him to where she could stand again, her boobs right on the waterline half submerged "then what are you really?" 

Jason looked at her " I'm a being of pure energy.. basically the energy that was used to create life itself.. I existed long before anything was formed as a energy based being I acquired a form of my choosing which I chose a Dragon form.. who knew I was a inspiration to Dragons becoming a thing but I'm not complaining I got great taste " a grin formed on his lips " I've been around other Dragons for a long time.. before their numbers became low I understand their language and energy signitures.. including yours.. I may not be a true dragon but in a way I am " he said as watched her carefully coming close to him

"energy?" hmm she thought, so in a sense he was the first dragon, did that mean she was supposed to look up to him, worship him? She thought about how he said he understood thier language, that was quite a surprise to her. "do you have more questions for me?" 

Jase looked over at her " mmm do you remember anything about the dragons of your timeline? " he asked her since he was very curious on how the dragons became in this time line he could sense alot more here than his own timeline which kind of made him happy in a way." There's still a few dragons here much more than I had in my timeline " he sighed shaking his head " 

Faye nodded "there was a great deal of us, we once ruled over the humans, we were saw and treated like Gods. But then the angels teamed with humans to help kill us all." she glared thinking about it,  "I was put into slumber and when I awoke humans walk the earth as rulers, we are but a forgotten memory." she shook her head "I've only happened across Jason here I've yet to meet another Dragon." she laid back her head on the bank relaxing 

Jase nodded " well I heard the heavens were destroyed by Michael serves the heavens right for that " he laughed and then looked down " i hate humans always have and always will " he than swam up towards and poked her forehead " well it happened can't change that but again another world will probably have alot more dragons

Faye nodded she did hear the heavens were destroyed it brought her little joy. She looked at him when he said he hated humans.  "what did humans do to you" she spoke as he poked her. It made her feel young like a kid and she didnt like that. She scrunched her face. 

Jase shook his head " well one they killed all the dragons and two the exist " he smirked " humans are a virus that needs to be exterminated " he said to her as he leaned up against the bank next to her as he looked straight ahead

Faye nodded understanding so even in his world the dragons were killed, it didn't give her much hope they'd ever find more dragons. She still leaned on the bank but she turned to face him. "do you have plans if you ever meet more dragons?" 

Jason shrugged " probably make sure the humans don't kill them off " he looked over at her and smirk " i guess protect them as for what their intentions are than well I will let them do what ever. So what do you plan when you meet the dragons?

Faye smiled, it was nice to talk about dragons and even hope that more existed. She looked over at him, her breasts were right on the waterline. "so does that mean you'd protect me?" she bite her lip, since he said he'd protect dragons she was curious if that included her. She gauged his expression curious how he would react. Then he asked what she would do, she thought about it, she wasn't really sure, would she live with them again, it was the familiar thing to do but is that what she wanted she was unsure.

Jase looked over at her and nod " yes probably more than the others. " he grinned as he leaned his head back a bit " any mortal tried to hurt you they will have to go through me " he grinned evily " that will be their biggest mistake of their life

Faye smiled, was she blushing? she was unsure, but she felt happy hearing him say that, she didn't know why though. "why me more than the others?" she still was looking at him, she was confused what made her better than other dragons, just because he met her first? It didn't make sense to her. She rolled her eyes as he grinned talking about mistakes. She looked down at the water, she loved the water, she hoped wherever they ended up there would be lots of water.

Jase looked at her noticing her blush a bit and smirked " well I like the energy you give off.. it's like the water were in very soothing even for a savage beast like me.. in a way you make me feel relaxed if that makes sense " he stretched his arms above his head " if I could relax like this being around you than well I'm going to protect you with everything I got " he looked back at her " there will be plenty of water if the world lacks water we will go find another

Faye turned her head suddenly, was he reading her mind, it as weird, how did he know she was thinking about the water in other worlds. She shook her head, don't be crazy he couldn't have that power. She looked back at the water and put her hands out, palms down and slowly moved them upwards, the water under her hands followed her, she then started moving and spinning her hands playing with the water. "water is very relaxing, maybe it's because the water that I don't have the need or desire to murder those who murdered my kind." she tilted her head watching concentrating on the water she was playing with. "if you stay here you might not want to murder anyone either, does that scare you?" she glanced over at him, while still moving the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back