The unknown Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jase shook his head " not the least but like I said I must kill it's in my nature it's part of what I do " he looked at her " do you hate the fact that I kill? " he asked curious on how she felt about him killing 

Faye smirked and turned back to the water chuckling a bit "does it even matter what I think?" she sighed thinking about it for a brief moment. "my opinion doesn't matter, nothing I say should effect anything you do." she dropped her hands, dropping the water, and turned to face him. "if you truly want to know I just don't see the point. I will fight if needed, and don't mind killing if I have to, I just don't feel the need to kill without cause, I don't find it fun, or amusing, it's just something that happens. So no I don't mind that you kill I just don't understand the need." she flicked water at his face "the water is my nature, it calls to me, I'm connected to it, but killing as nature just doesn't make any sense to me"

Jase nodded " i can understand how you feel about that. Your right but it's more of an enjoyment for me too " he looked at her and smirked as she flicked water at his face he smirked looking at her as he grabbed both her wrists and placed them above her head " you really want a splash battle don't you " he grinned evily his face a few inches from hers

((hehe))

Faye was startled when he grabber her wrists, her arms were stretched out above her head, and she was looking into his eyes, he was so close her bare breasts were touching his bare chest. "it would be no battle I am water I would win" her gaze didn't leave his, he was only a few inches away, and although he startled her, she wasn't scared or nervous, it was just surprising. She didn't  try to resist or fight him, she didn't fear him, he didn't seem aggressive with his actions so she stayed with her hands above her head, just looking into his gaze"

(( lol ))

He kept one hand holding both her hands above head and he placed his free hand underneath her chin lifting her head a little " is that so? Well let's make this interesting if you can break free from my grip using your water.. I will give you something " he grinned while looking at her 

Faye felt his hand under her chin, she smiled at him, he really wanted to do this? It was too easy did he really never meet a water dragon before, he should know her power, with water she had unlimited power, him mere holding her down wouldn't do anything to stop her. "I'm curious what you have to offer so I will break free from you." she smirked and closed her eyes, her whole body was turning into water, slipping from his grasp, until you couldn't see her, she had no form all he could see is the lake, no signs of Faye. A few moments later she was in the middle of the pond, reforming back into her human form.

His eyes went wide his hand going through her than she disappeared he moved around looking for her until she formed in the center of the lake he thought that was very impressive and he then swam out towards her " impressive.. can you do that outside of the water too? Or do you have limitations outside of the water? 

Faye smiled and she reappeared she wondered if he let her go, if he knew what she could do, but then he sounded genuinely surprised, shocked at what she could do. "I do have limitations outside the water, but I can become water at any moment. The people I met around here can teleport, I transport by becoming water, the only thing is I can't take anyone with me" she shrugged "so you owe me something right? what is it you're giving me?"

Jase would nod " it was part of the deal. More like a bit knowledge in a way with how mortals are. Seeing that you recently just got out of slumber you seem you don't have any knowledge of their customs.. well I'm going to show you one thing that even supernatural beings like us share which is weird.." he swam up to her and pulled her close to him and kissed her on the lips.

Faye looked confused Knowledge, he was giving her knowledge, that seemed like a stupid prize, she sighed, she was about to tell him off, when he grabbed her pulling her close, what was he doing? Her eyes went wide as he kissed her, she never experienced a kiss before, she wasn't even sure what it was but she liked it. After a moment, she closed her eyes, relaxing into the kiss, it felt nice. 

He broke the kiss and a smirk formed on his lips seeing her relaxed in it. " it's a form of a affection to someone you like " he said even though he liked her he really didn't want to admit it to her. It been awhile since he actually felt anything for anyone so he had a bit a hard time showing some affection for anyon

She opened her eyes as he pulled away, humans do that when they show affection she thought, so this means he had affection for her, or was it just knowledge he was giving her. She was unsure which one was real, she was unsure herself which outcome she actually wanted. She put her hand to her lips, she liked the feeling of a kiss. Should she ask, did she want to hear the answer? She shook her head, these were foolish thoughts, she had to ask, after all she did like asking questions and learning new things. "so was that to show affection for me or was that just teaching me something new?" she dropped her hand from her face crossing her arms waiting on his reply.

Jase looked at her and he thought for a second he knew a question like that would come. He took a deep breath " i guess in a way both.. " he said to her looking at her as he then turned around and started to head towards the bank " but I think you might want to find someone else since you probably don't feel the same way since it seems your just learning about emotions and stuff like that

Faye looked at him, so it was a little of both, she had to admit that was the best answer she could hope for. She watched him swim away and looked down thinking, he was right, these emotions were all new to her, but she had to admit the kiss felt nice, and she had attraction to him. She sighed, she knew attraction, dragons showed it differently, it was surprising she even found a human like body attractive, maybe she has been around humans for too long. "I make my own decisions remember?" she swam back to the bank after him, "I'm not saying I want you, but I'm not saying I want someone else either" she tilted her head "I have no intentions of doing anything more with you" 

Jase smirked at her response " well glad I could help in a way " he leaned back against the bank and closed his eyes for a bit " in time you will learn alot more but take it slow " he was a bit happy at her response to him but she was still learning. So he decided to just relax and started to relax some more in the water where he started to take a nap in the water

Faye watched him lean on the bank falling asleep, well that was boring she thought. 'take it slow?' what was that even supposed to mean she sighed and watched him relax enough to sleep. She didn't know what else to do so she leaned on the bank herself falling asleep, she slipped into the water, completely submerged, she could easily breathe underwater, she laid there sleeping at the bottom, since she was by the bank it wasn't very deep water.

After a hour of napping he looked down seeing her through the clear water. He then sighed as he slowly got out of the water and dried himself using his energy. He went to his pants and started to slide them on. He sat on a boulder putting his boots back on and started to tie them the laces

Faye felt the shift of water when he woke and got out, she was very attuned to her surroundings, her eyes shot open as she saw him getting dressed. She sat up swimming to the shore and got out of the water "so what is your plan now?" she put her hands to her head and and rubbed down her face, rubbing the sides of her breasts, her stomach and then her legs, she didn't realize what she was doing could be seen as sexual, she was doing it to dry herself off. She stood up once done and was completely dry. She stood there, her clothes sitting at her feet, was it time for Jase to do the mission he was talking about, for some reason she didn't want him to leave, she didn't understand it, was she just scared of losing another dragon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jase looked back at her and then blushed again. " umm no.. I wasn't going to leave with out you " he said as he looked back down at his shirt. He then slid it on. " you wanted to see my dragon form right? It's max size could destroy your water source there.. didn't want that so I was going to wait until your ready so I can transform " he kept looking down waiting for her to get dressed

Faye tilted her head, she noticed him blush, and look away from her, again it striked her as weird. "why do you look away like that? am I doing something wrong?" she looked down at her mostly naked body, wondering if it was something about her. She looked up at him, he was going to show her his dragon form? she was excited to see that, seeing another dragon, it was a sight she missed. She stood there looking at him, not grabbing her clothes she didn't put them on she didn't see a need too

Jase looked up at her and he sighed " no no your fine its just.. your very attractive and we'll again you will learn in time we usually wear clothes once we're out of water women like to wear a bikini to cover their breasts while in the water too " he said " but it's just me been around many who covered up do what you wish that makes you comfortable " he said as he stretched. " I'm ready need to go find a location away from the water source so we can come back here.. going to camp out here for the night

Faye watched him studder on his words, she found it quite amusing. She looked down at her breasts, that's what all the fuss was about, it was flesh "it's just a human body I don't understand it" she tilted her head "this is the longest I've stayed in this form I'm not used to flesh I'm used to scales." she sighed and picked up her clothes sliding them back on covering herself. "I can use any water source to sleep, so your fine if you want to transform here" she smirked she wanted to see a dragon form

Jason nodded " well its not just for me trust me I don't care.. but going around like that alot of the mortals will think your crazy or something " he said as he nodded.. " i will go max size that this world can handle but I will not do harm to the water source I kind of like this spot to be honest " he then stepped back his back towards the wooded area behind him. He closed his eyes as dark, light and gray energy began to enter his body. The ground underneath him began to quake as his black scales formed on his skin. Each scale had particles of energy as he fell forward on all fours a quickly transformed into a very huge dragon the sheer size and power of his form destroyed the trees behind him as one sharp claw was five times her size. He eclipsed the sun causing it to look like it became night time as he moved his neck his huge yellow eye looking towards her he spoke to her through her thoughts " what do you think?

8072e536480482ec95307d03bb5dfd83.jpg

Faye nodded understanding it was another lesson of his to her, she smirked she wondered if it was like the kiss, did he like seeing her in that way. She watched him transform, she widened her stance as the ground quaked under her feet, she looked up at him, so he was a black dragon, of course he was. it suited him well. She touched his claw, he was a bit larger than she expected but she liked it none the less. She closed her eyes leaning on him, she then heard his voice in her head, it was intoxicating being around a dragon again. Her eyes flicked open, bright blue just like her hair she looked down at her arms as scales began to form, she wanted to be with him now more than anything. She transformed into her dragon form, she was ice blue, suited well considering she was a water dragon. She wasn't as large as him, but she was a nice size, not a small dragon. Together being dragons they crushed half the surrounding forest, she was careful to not touch the water to save it like Jase wanted. Her dragon gaze met his and she smirked. "I think your magnificent"

16106004_1781976945399150_4105709411479313046_n.jpg

Jase was even shocked to see how big she was in her form and he looked at her " so are you.. " he spoke directly into her mind. He felt good about transforming into his dragon form it helped stretch him out a bit since being in a human form made him feel compact. He looked at her as he sat on his hind legs his huge tail moved so she could sit down next to him. He looked over at her as he moved and laid on his front his neck turning so he could look at her " want to relax in our forms " he said actually really enjoying his time with her. It felt alot better than being in his timeline. He never felt like this before especially with another Dragon. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back