• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Charlotte thought for a few seconds before putting on another song Hillbilly Bone by Blake Shelton

The crowd stood there with nods as the song played. Once it was done... they stood there in silence for a moment before erupting in applause. But it turned out that the results weren't as good as expected. Luckily... it was just enough for Charlotte to squeeze on in for the 5th round. Sarah Markov didn't make it to the 5th. But he stayed to at least support the remaining contestants that were still in it.

Macie got up and got on stage for her turn... For that she had her pokemon Magnemite, Numel, Oshawott and Machop on stage with her to add effects to the song in favor. To add intensity to it.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (8).jpg
Macie: *Singing with Magnemite, Machop, Numel and Oshawott Letting off attacks in tune to the points in the song* "Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
(Machop) Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?

(Numel) Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and I turn, I dream of what I need

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
(Machop, Numel and Magnemite)He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And he's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
Larger than life

Somewhere after midnight
In my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reach
There's someone reaching back for me

(Numel and Magnemite) Racing on the thunder and rising with the heat
It's gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet

I need a hero
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
I need a hero
He's gotta be sure
And he's gotta be soon

I need a hero

Up where the mountains meet the heavens above
(Magnemite)Out where the lightning splits the sea
I could swear that there's someone somewhere watching me

(Machop, Oshawott, Numel and Magnemite)Through the wind and the chill and the rain
And the storm and the flood
I can feel his approach
Like the fire in my blood

I need a hero
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
I need a hero
He's gotta be sure
And he's gotta be soon

I need a hero
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
I need a hero
He's gotta be sure
And he's gotta be soon

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night"

Once the song was done... Everyone cheered for Macie. Even Issac was seen cheering. Chanting...

Crowd: *Chanting* Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. .....

It went on for about a minute as she bowed and took her duly deserved and earned for applause...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine AquaMarie AquaMarie November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Lois Foutley

Last edited by a moderator:
The crowd stood there with nods as the song played. Once it was done... they stood there in silence for a moment before erupting in applause. But it turned out that the results weren't as good as expected. Luckily... it was just enough for Charlotte to squeeze on in for the 5th round. Sarah Markov didn't make it to the 5th. But he stayed to at least support the remaining contestants that were still in it.

Macie got up and got on stage for her turn... For that she had her pokemon Magnemite, Numel, Oshawott and Machop on stage with her to add effects to the song in favor. To add intensity to it.

View attachment 429362
Macie: *Singing with Magnemite, Machop, Numel and Oshawott Letting off attacks in tune to the points in the song* "Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
(Machop) Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?

(Numel) Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and I turn, I dream of what I need

I need a hero
(Machop, Numel and Magnemite)He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
I need a hero
He's gotta be sure
And he's gotta be soon
Larger than life

Somewhere after midnight
In my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reach
There's someone reaching back for me

(Numel and Magnemite) Racing on the thunder and rising with the heat
It's gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet

I need a hero
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
I need a hero
He's gotta be sure
And he's gotta be soon

I need a hero

Up where the mountains meet the heavens above
(Magnemite)Out where the lightning splits the sea
I could swear that there's someone somewhere watching me

(Machop, Oshawott, Numel and Magnemite)Through the wind and the chill and the rain
And the storm and the flood
I can feel his approach

I need a hero
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
I need a hero
He's gotta be sure
And he's gotta be soon

I need a hero
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
I need a hero
He's gotta be sure
And he's gotta be soon

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night"

Once the song was done... Everyone cheered for Macie. Even Issac was seen cheering. Chanting...

Crowd: *Chanting* Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. .....

It went on for about a minute as she bowed and took her duly deserved and earned for applause...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine AquaMarie AquaMarie November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Lois Foutley

Once the cheering subsided... Ridge got onto the stage as Macie got off and he made off with doing his next song. It was dedicated to his sister Gaby.

Ridge Mercer (88).jpg
Ridge: *Singing*
"She comes down from Yellow Mountain
On a dark, flat land she rides
On a pony she named Wildfire
With a whirlwind by her side
On a cold Nebraska night
Oh, they say she died one winter
When there came a killing frost
And the pony she named Wildfire
Busted down its stall
In a blizzard he was lost
She ran calling Wildfire
She ran calling Wildfire
She ran calling Wildfire
By the dark of the moon I planted
But there came an early snow
There's been a hoot-owl howling by my window now
For six nights in a row
She's coming for me, I know
And on Wildfire we're both gonna go
We'll be riding Wildfire
Riding Wildfire
Riding Wildfire
On Wildfire we're gonna ride
Gonna leave sodbustin' behind
Get these hard times right on out of our minds
Riding Wildfire"
We are blood. We ride... like the wind. I send love to you Gaby.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Macie Melody Lightfoot AquaMarie AquaMarie @Lois Foutley

Once the cheering subsided... Ridge got onto the stage as Macie got off and he made off with doing his next song. It was dedicated to his sister Gaby.

View attachment 429365
Ridge: *Singing*
"She comes down from Yellow Mountain
On a dark, flat land she rides
On a pony she named Wildfire
With a whirlwind by her side
On a cold Nebraska night
Oh, they say she died one winter
When there came a killing frost
And the pony she named Wildfire
Busted down its stall
In a blizzard he was lost
She ran calling Wildfire
She ran calling Wildfire
She ran calling Wildfire
By the dark of the moon I planted
But there came an early snow
There's been a hoot-owl howling by my window now
For six nights in a row
She's coming for me, I know
And on Wildfire we're both gonna go
We'll be riding Wildfire
Riding Wildfire
Riding Wildfire
On Wildfire we're gonna ride
Gonna leave sodbustin' behind
Get these hard times right on out of our minds
Riding Wildfire"
We are blood. We ride... like the wind. I send love to you Gaby.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Macie Melody Lightfoot AquaMarie AquaMarie @Lois Foutley

The crowd cheered and clapped with delight.

Macie T.: *To Leonetta* Macie is totally talented. Don't you think so? She's so expressive with her singing abilities and skill. I don't think that there is anything that she couldn't possibly try. *Looking to the far side* But you know... Ever since the second song being sung by Macie... There's been that strange man over there. With a badge, Cellphone... A Clipboard and card. Eyeing Macie from the bottom to the top. Consistently.

Tex: is he a stalker?

Macie T.: I don't think so. I think that he's looking for something or someone. He may be a talent agent or something. He looks like one as well... He continually checks his Watch and looks like he keeps taking pictures of Macie on Stage.

Tex: Admirer, possibly.

Macie T.: It's possible. Very possible.

November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Lois Foutley AquaMarie AquaMarie Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

"Yeah, she's totally amazing... I don't know how anyone could go up and sing in front of everyone... How can anybody do that with so many eyes on them. And not to mention, most of them are strangers..." Leonetta said, and looked at the man Macie an Tex were talking about. "Wow... Tht is kinda weird. But I do hope he is a talent agent or something..."

"Yeah, she's totally amazing... I don't know how anyone could go up and sing in front of everyone... How can anybody do that with so many eyes on them. And not to mention, most of them are strangers..." Leonetta said, and looked at the man Macie an Tex were talking about. "Wow... Tht is kinda weird. But I do hope he is a talent agent or something..."

Macie T.: That's what i was figuring. Although we might want to go and ask that man who he is. Because... for a talent agent to come to something like this... It is a little... well... awkward. In lack of better wording.

Tex: No kidding. Very awkward.

November Witch November Witch

"Okay... You guys go ahead. I'll stay right here..." Leonetta replied, looking over at the man nervously. It was very obvious, Leonetta didn't like meeting new people. Especially potentially scary ones.

"Okay... You guys go ahead. I'll stay right here..." Leonetta replied, looking over at the man nervously. It was very obvious, Leonetta didn't like meeting new people. Especially potentially scary ones.

Macie Terrace suddenly saw that the man suddenly got up and walked over to where they were. It was a bit nerving however... the man was actually rather nice. He even had a friendly disposition about him...

Talent Agent: Hey there, young ladies. *Looking at the close by empty seat* Is that seat taken?

Macie T.: No. It's pretty open. A few people have left as they lost the contest and were eliminated. So... those are open. *Nods and smiles a little*

Talent Agent: Oh... I see. Well... uh, good to know. Thank you. *Nods*

November Witch November Witch

Leonetta shifted uncomfortably, but other then that, didn't lay the man any attention at all.

Leonetta shifted uncomfortably, but other then that, didn't lay the man any attention at all.

Talent Agent: *Looking to see Macie; Looking at Macie T.* She is incredible. Who is that young lady on stage?

Macie T.: That's our home girl there... Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Talent Agent: Oh my... That's a very original name. A catchy one. Her voice is truly remarkable. She'd be a great singing sensation. A star.

Macie T.: Really? Who are you?

Talent Agent: Oh... Please do forgive me. I forget my manners of tact and professionalism sometimes. I'm Gene Samuels. I'm from the Cleveland Starshine Talent agency Talent Association. The doorway to the fame and fortune bracket that is a sector of the American dream which many seek but most seldom ever attain.

Macie T.: And what do you want from Macie?

Tex: Are you here to see her?

Talent Agent: Yes. I am here from the company to offer a 500,000 5 year Contract with the Cleveland Starshine Talent agency Talent Association. With all expenses paid. all her demands met to the letter.

Macie T.: *Gasps* Whoa! Get out of here... You totally serious about that? Is this a joke?

Talent Agent: No. This is serious. And genuine. I even got the beginning contract here. The rest of the forms are at the Talent agency in Cleveland.

There was alot of shock. But till the contest was over... there wasn't much to be done either way about the opportunity...

November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley AquaMarie AquaMarie @Jordan Mortimer Barlow

Talent Agent: *Looking to see Macie; Looking at Macie T.* She is incredible. Who is that young lady on stage?

Macie T.: That's our home girl there... Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Talent Agent: Oh my... That's a very original name. A catchy one. Her voice is truly remarkable. She'd be a great singing sensation. A star.

Macie T.: Really? Who are you?

Talent Agent: Oh... Please do forgive me. I forget my manners of tact and professionalism sometimes. I'm Gene Samuels. I'm from the Cleveland Starshine Talent agency Talent Association. The doorway to the fame and fortune bracket that is a sector of the American dream which many seek but most seldom ever attain.

Macie T.: And what do you want from Macie?

Tex: Are you here to see her?

Talent Agent: Yes. I am here from the company to offer a 500,000 5 year Contract with the Cleveland Starshine Talent agency Talent Association. With all expenses paid. all her demands met to the letter.

Macie T.: *Gasps* Whoa! Get out of here... You totally serious about that? Is this a joke?

Talent Agent: No. This is serious. And genuine. I even got the beginning contract here. The rest of the forms are at the Talent agency in Cleveland.

There was alot of shock. But till the contest was over... there wasn't much to be done either way about the opportunity...

November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley AquaMarie AquaMarie @Jordan Mortimer Barlow

Joanna overheard the conversation and felt a little bit numb. She was starting to get mad as now it was as if everyone was trying to aim at Macie. She didn't know that it was a positive opportunity for Macie. Joanna stood up and Looked at the man and stated her side. Not knowing that by doing so... would complicate things or maybe drive a wedge between her and Macie.

Joanna: *To the man* You know... that's my best friend and Roommate Macie you're talking about. If you are here to work your way in to hurt her... you can get the hell lost. She's been hurt enough by pricks. Ones who try to work on her good innocent nature and use her for their own sick and twisted gain. I've had enough of all that i am willing to tolerate. Who the hell are you anyway?

Jessie: Joanna, Calm down. Enhance the calm.

Joanna: Bite me, Jessie. I am sick of people coming to us and making as if they're all nice and friendly... Only to just try to ease on in and screw with Macie when the guard is down. I've had it. I won't do it anymore.

But it was nothing of that nature. It was then that the man solemnly explained himself.

Talent Agent (Gene Samuels): I have been sent to locations all over the country from New York to Seattle to Wyoming to Arkansas to Mississippi to certain towns to look for the next fresh talent. New talent and ones who'd be capable to be a star. A rising gem. The only thing is that alot of them come springing from the ether via Karaoke sessions and tournaments. So that's why i have come here. The reason why i'm here and seeking to speak with Macie is to offer her that opportunity where she will become a star. A Singing sensation. I've been here since this began and have been watching. She's got a lot of spirit. With a voice like hers... The music world will have something new to enjoy. Macie Lightfoot is that new deal.

Joanna: *Feeling her heart pound in shock and a rush for adrenaline* ... Oh... My... Oh... Oh... *Fainting in shock* Ohhh!

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine AquaMarie AquaMarie @Macie Melody Lightfoot November Witch November Witch @Lois Foutley

Joanna overheard the conversation and felt a little bit numb. She was starting to get mad as now it was as if everyone was trying to aim at Macie. She didn't know that it was a positive opportunity for Macie. Joanna stood up and Looked at the man and stated her side. Not knowing that by doing so... would complicate things or maybe drive a wedge between her and Macie.

Joanna: *To the man* You know... that's my best friend and Roommate Macie you're talking about. If you are here to work your way in to hurt her... you can get the hell lost. She's been hurt enough by pricks. Ones who try to work on her good innocent nature and use her for their own sick and twisted gain. I've had enough of all that i am willing to tolerate. Who the hell are you anyway?

Joanna: Bite me, Jessie. I am sick of people coming to us and making as if they're all nice and friendly... Only to just try to ease on in and screw with Macie when the guard is down. I've had it. I won't do it anymore.

But it was nothing of that nature. It was then that the man solemnly explained himself.

Talent Agent (Gene Samuels): I have been sent to locations all over the country from New York to Seattle to Wyoming to Arkansas to Mississippi to certain towns to look for the next fresh talent. New talent and ones who'd be capable to be a star. A rising gem. The only thing is that alot of them come springing from the ether via Karaoke sessions and tournaments. So that's why i have come here. The reason why i'm here and seeking to speak with Macie is to offer her that opportunity where she will become a star. A Singing sensation. I've been here since this began and have been watching. She's got a lot of spirit. With a voice like hers... The music world will have something new to enjoy. Macie Lightfoot is that new deal.

Joanna: *Feeling her heart pound in shock and a rush for adrenaline* ... Oh... My... Oh... Oh... *Fainting in shock* Ohhh!

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine AquaMarie AquaMarie @Macie Melody Lightfoot November Witch November Witch @Lois Foutley

(You realise the list of places he stated he was sent contains 4 states, and 1 city)(Seattle is not a state)

Now it was time for round 6... But Charlotte has not done her song for her round 5. Will that help her stand out?

Round 6 began and the first up was Macie...

She got up on stage and had the music start...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (15).jpg
Macie: *to the crowd* This is a song from Katy Perry and i dedicate this... to my love Ridge. *Singing* "
You think I'm pretty
Without any make-up on
You think I'm funny
When I tell the punchline wrong
I know you get me
So I let my walls come down, down

Before you met me
I was alright
But things were kinda heavy
You brought me to life
Now every February
You'll be my Valentine, Valentine

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance until we die
You and I, we'll be young forever

You make me feel
Like I'm livin'
A teenage dream
The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Let's run away and don't ever look back,
Don't ever look back

My heart stops
When you look at me
Just one touch
Now, baby, I believe
This is real
So take a chance and don't ever look back,
Don't ever look back

We drove to Cali
And got drunk on the beach
Got a motel
And built a fort out of sheets
I finally found you
My missing puzzle piece
I'm complete

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance until we die
You and I, we'll be young forever

You make me feel
Like I'm livin'
A teenage dream
The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Don't ever look back

My heart stops
When you look at me
Just one touch
Now, baby, I believe
This is real
Don't ever look back

I'mma get your heart racing
In my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight
Let you put your hands on me
In my skin-tight jeans

You make me feel
Like I'm livin'
A teenage dream
The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Don't ever look back, no

My heart stops
When you look at me
Just one touch
Now, baby, I believe
This is real
Don't ever look back

I'mma get your heart racing
In my skin-tight jeans
Let you put your hands on me
In my skin-tight jeans
(tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight)"

While the song was going...

Gene Samuels: *While the singing was going on; On the Phone* Mr. Whittleson. Sir... I'm in Missouri... Columbia Missouri watching a Karaoke contest. And i think that we might just have our next Rising star of the ages. You've got to hear this... *Holding the phone up and aiming it at the stage where Macie was on stage and singing*

Mr. Whittleson: *Listening through the phone* ... Wo-wo-wo-wo-wo-wo- *Gasping with a raised voice of approval* WOW! INCREDIBLE! *Speaking through the phone* Mr. Samuels!

Gene Samuels: What do you think?

Mr. Whittleson: Get her to sign. She's the one we need. We need her. She's perfect. She should be doing concerts.

Gene Samuels: That's gonna be a little problem. She's only 16. Plus is not Emancipated from her parents.

Mr. Whittleson: Hmm... We can fix that. What's the girl's name?

Gene Samuels: The girl's name is Macie. Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Mr. Whittleson: I'm gonna start making some calls and find out where her Parents are. Sending them Emancipation papers to sign Releasing Macie to our care. Macie is a star and nothing is gonna keep her chained.

Gene Samuels: Would that also mean Pokemon training? She's also... A Pokemon trainer on the journey to become able to compete in the pokemon league...

But once the call ended...

The Talent Agent listened to the singing as it went... Once it was done...

The crowd cheered and jeered with delight...

Next up was Ridge Mercer...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch AquaMarie AquaMarie Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Lois Foutley @Jordan Mortimer Barlow

Last edited:
Charlotte waited for her next chance before going onto the stage and looking for a song, choosing Sweet Dreams are Made of This by Eurythmics

Charlotte waited for her next chance before going onto the stage and looking for a song, choosing Sweet Dreams are Made of This by Eurythmics

With the Results in for round 5 coming in as Charlotte did her #... She was eliminated by Jordan's #: Justin Timberlake's: "Rock your Body"

But as for Round 6... it was then Ridge's turn and he came up on stage to do a some from Bruno Mars...

Ridge: *On stage* Macie... I also sing this for you. And also for you, Gaby. Since you asked if someone would sing it.

Music begins...

Ridge Mercer (58).jpg
giphy.gif
200w.webp
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Ridge: *Singing to the rhythm and beat*
Give me your, give me your, give me your attention baby (attention baby)
I got to tell you a little something about yourself (self)
You're wonderful, flawless, oh you're a sexy lady (sexy lady)
But you walk around here like you wanna be someone else (else)
Treasure, that is what you are
Honey, you're my golden star
You know you can make my wish come true
If you let me treasure you
If you let me treasure you, oh
Oh oh oh
Pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl you should be smiling (you should be smiling)
A girl like you should never look so blue (blue)
You're everything I see in my dreams
I wouldn't say that to you if it wasn't true (true)
If you let me treasure
Oh oh oh
You are my treasure, you are my treasure
You are my treasure, yeah, you you you, you are
Treasure, that is what you are (you are my treasure)
Honey you're my golden star (you are my treasure)
You know you can make my wish come true (you are my treasure)
If you let me treasure you (you are my treasure)
Oh oh oh"

After the song ended...

The crowd cheered with thunderous applause and stood in appraisal.

Jordan then went with a song from Waylon Jennings: Luchenbach Texas. He did his best and made his voice like the original. However he got eliminated... Where it was now only between Macie and Ridge...

ROUND 7.... SUDDEN DEATH ELIMINATION!

Who would take the Win... Would it be Macie... The Rising Star or Ridge Mercer "The Singing Prodigy"?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley AquaMarie AquaMarie @Macie Melody Lightfoot @Jordan Mortimer Barlow

Last edited:
Charlotte went outside the karaoke hut and went to do some things for her pokemon

With the Results in for round 5 coming in as Charlotte did her #... She was eliminated by Jordan's #: Justin Timberlake's: "Rock your Body"

But as for Round 6... it was then Ridge's turn and he came up on stage to do a some from Bruno Mars...

Ridge: *On stage* Macie... I also sing this for you. And also for you, Gaby.

Music begins...

View attachment 430025
giphy.gif
200w.webp
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Ridge: *Singing to the rhythm and beat*
Give me your, give me your, give me your attention baby (attention baby)
I got to tell you a little something about yourself (self)
You're wonderful, flawless, oh you're a sexy lady (sexy lady)
But you walk around here like you wanna be someone else (else)
If you let me treasure you, oh
Oh oh oh
Pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl you should be smiling (you should be smiling)
A girl like you should never look so blue (blue)
You're everything I see in my dreams
I wouldn't say that to you if it wasn't true (true)
If you let me treasure
Oh oh oh
Treasure, that is what you are (you are my treasure)
Honey you're my golden star (you are my treasure)
You know you can make my wish come true (you are my treasure)
Oh oh oh"

After the song ended...

The crowd cheered with thunderous applause and stood in appraisal.

Jordan then went with a song from Waylon Jennings: Luchenbach Texas. He did his best and made his voice like the original. However he got eliminated... Where it was now only between Macie and Ridge...

ROUND 7.... SUDDEN DEATH ELIMINATION!

Who would take the Win... Would it be Macie... The Rising Star or Ridge Mercer "The Singing Prodigy"?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley AquaMarie AquaMarie @Macie Melody Lightfoot @Jordan Mortimer Barlow

Karaoke Hut Manager: This is the round that will decide the winner. There are only two contestants left. If the first one happens to falter and bomb... the second one will win. But if the song is a ripping success... The second one won't have to go and the win will go to the first contestant. Macie... that's you. Let's go.

The music began with Macie getting on stage and making way with the song that would decide it all...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (2).jpg
Macie: *Singing*
"Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting thought the wind
Wanting to start again
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards
One blow from caving in
Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under scream
But no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you
'Cause there's a spark in you
You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July
'Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what your worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y
Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
You're gonna leave 'em fallin' down down down
You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow
Maybe a reason why all the doors are closed
So you can open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will glow
And when it's time, you'll know
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July
Baby you're a firework
Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
It's always been inside of you, you, you
And now it's time to let it through
Baby you're a firework
Boom, boom, boom
Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon"

The song then ended and there was silence for about a moment before the room suddenly erupted with a roaring thunderous applause. A Standing Ovation. Then Chanting like crazy...

Crowd: *Chanting* Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star....

On and on it went as they cheered. Joanna got on the stage and hugged Macie.

Joanna: Macie... You were awesome. So awesome. I can't believe it. You took some rather challenging songs and just sang them with out much work.

Macie: *Hugging Joanna* Yeah. But would it be safe to say that i was rather scared the whole time even though i was putting such a brave face and showing that i was courageous. I was rather scared.

Joanna: Well... You might be more scared soon. A Talent Agent is looking to sign you up for a $500,000 5 year contract. for a singing career. He sees you as like some Rising star... The next sensation.

Macie: He does?! *Gasps* Oh my... Is that for real?

Joanna: Not sure. It seems like a scam to me. Because for one thing... What would he just come out here for... out of the blue?

Macie: *Scoffs* Oh... so... you think that because he's looking for me. and wanting to offer me a contract deal... As clearly he decrees that i have talent. high Talent... that it's a scam?

Joanna: I didn't say that, Macie. I'm just saying that it just doesn't seem right. Something happens to be off about this.

Macie: You're just jealous. That's what it is... You're jealous.

Joanna: Pfft! Me... Jealous. Yeah... right. I'm not that at all. I just don't want to see you get hurt is all.

Macie: This is my chance. Joanna... I can't keep doing this. I told you that i have to go my own way. I wasn't kidding. I am going my own way. It's just the way it is. If the Deal is open... I'm gonna go for it.

Joanna: No. I can't let you.

Macie went around her and got off stage.

Macie: You can't stop me, Joanna. We may be room mates... but you're not my warden okay? I am alway there for you and would always stick with you. But Darn it, Joanna... You and the others can't always be there to save me. i got to learn to protect myself. As my friend... As my best friend... i am asking you. Please. Please respect that.

It was then that the Prize winnings were awarded to Macie. Macie had won.

But there were 5 Keystone bracelets. So... Macie gave one to Macie T. One to Jordan. Kept 1... Gave one to Zod for her Lucario.

Outside the Hut a moment later...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine AquaMarie AquaMarie @Lois Foutley Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch

Outside the hut Charlotte was practicing with her Tyrannitar and Lopunny "come on Tyrannitar, you can do it, just like Lopunny and I showed you" Charlotte replied as she grabbed the earing that was hidden by her hair, as Lopunny got encased in a silver globe before emerging in her mega evolved state

Lopunny jumped with joy and struck a few fighting poses

"See Tyrannitar, its easy and There's nothing to worry about, you just need to hear my heart, ok big guy" charlotte smiled as she comforted her Tyrannitar

Karaoke Hut Manager: This is the round that will decide the winner. There are only two contestants left. If the first one happens to falter and bomb... the second one will win. But if the song is a ripping success... The second one won't have to go and the win will go to the first contestant. Macie... that's you. Let's go.

The music began with Macie getting on stage and making way with the song that would decide it all...

View attachment 430057
Macie: *Singing*
"Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting thought the wind
Wanting to start again
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards
One blow from caving in
Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under scream
But no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you
'Cause there's a spark in you
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July
Baby you're a firework
You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow
Maybe a reason why all the doors are closed
So you can open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will glow
And when it's time, you'll know
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July
Baby you're a firework
Boom, boom, boom
It's always been inside of you, you, you
And now it's time to let it through
Baby you're a firework
Boom, boom, boom
Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon"

The song then ended and there was silence for about a moment before the room suddenly erupted with a roaring thunderous applause. A Standing Ovation. Then Chanting like crazy...

Crowd: *Chanting* Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star. Macie The Rising star....

On and on it went as they cheered. Joanna got on the stage and hugged Macie.

Joanna: Macie... You were awesome. So awesome. I can't believe it. You took some rather challenging songs and just sang them with out much work.

Macie: *Hugging Joanna* Yeah. But would it be safe to say that i was rather scared the whole time even though i was putting such a brave face and showing that i was courageous. I was rather scared.

Joanna: Well... You might be more scared soon. A Talent Agent is looking to sign you up for a $500,000 5 year contract. for a singing career. He sees you as like some Rising star... The next sensation.

Macie: He does?! *Gasps* Oh my... Is that for real?

Joanna: Not sure. It seems like a scam to me. Because for one thing... What would he just come out here for... out of the blue?

Macie: *Scoffs* Oh... so... you think that because he's looking for me. and wanting to offer me a contract deal... As clearly he decrees that i have talent. high Talent... that it's a scam?

Joanna: I didn't say that, Macie. I'm just saying that it just doesn't seem right. Something happens to be off about this.

Macie: You're just jealous. That's what it is... You're jealous.

Joanna: Pfft! Me... Jealous. Yeah... right. I'm not that at all. I just don't want to see you get hurt is all.

Macie: This is my chance. Joanna... I can't keep doing this. I told you that i have to go my own way. I wasn't kidding. I am going my own way. It's just the way it is. If the Deal is open... I'm gonna go for it.

Joanna: No. I can't let you.

Macie went around her and got off stage.

Macie: You can't stop me, Joanna. We may be room mates... but you're not my warden okay? I am alway there for you and would always stick with you. But Darn it, Joanna... You and the others can't always be there to save me. i got to learn to protect myself. As my friend... As my best friend... i am asking you. Please. Please respect that.

It was then that the Prize winnings were awarded to Macie. Macie had won.

But there were 5 Keystone bracelets. So... Macie gave one to Macie T. One to Jordan. Kept 1... Gave one to Zod for her Lucario.

Outside the Hut a moment later...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine AquaMarie AquaMarie @Lois Foutley Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch

Joanna Barlow (102).jpg
Joanna: *Looking at everyone* We need to talk. Now. *Seeing Macie walking over to talk with the talent Agent* This is serious.

Ridge: What about, Joanna?

Joanna: It's about Macie and her departure from this group. She's persistent in going her own way. We already know this. But there is something else now that is even a bigger concern.

Zod: What is?

Joanna: There's a Talent agent nearby. He popped in during the contest. The Karaoke Contest and saw Macie. He's aimed to get her to sign some 5 year contract... A $500,000 5 year contract. With the Cleveland Starshine Talent agency Talent Association.

Gaby: That's not a bad thing... is it?

Joanna: Gaby... Wake up a little and think about it... We're on a Journey. We can't deal with anything other than that. What Macie's getting into is a likely scam. There's been a couple people out there who've likely been met with the same exact deal. You don't hear from them... do you? There's nothing good about it. If Macie goes for it... What'll she think it'll do to her Journey?

Gaby: I don't know. I really don't know.

Frank Holden (184).jpg
Frank: This is not something we should be worrying about. Macie's careful. She'll know what to do. She's got a couple guns to protect herself.

Joanna: That's not gonna help her ward these people off. What if the Contract has her stopping the Journey? She's gonna be so behind on her journey. She will never be able to catch up. Not ever.

Jessie: Why don't we just let it go. I am not happy with Macie leaving the group. I would hope for her to stay. However... if she is so insisting on going her own way... We can't likely stop her.

Joanna: I don't want her to be on her own. It isn't safe out there. You know that. We can not afford for any of us to be separated...

But it was already done. There was now the Pokemon contest. And the Talent show.

Who was gonna go where?

November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley @Macie Melody Lightfoot AquaMarie AquaMarie

Cherry: *Grins* Yeah... I have it. Although... I don't know what for... It's done nothing so far. It hasn't shown any activity at all so far.

Kevin: Get it out. It might be needed.

But it was then as Cherry was pulling it out from her side pocket that the roars got a little louder... Seemed rather as if it were closer now than it was at first when they first reached that part of the area... Where reports told of there being something Legendary...

She pulled out the Stone and saw that it was starting to glow...

Cherry: *Reciting the Text from slight memory* "Pokemon of fire and Earth's deep core. The epitome of fire breathes with soul... Come alive and come before us."

Before long... The roars grew ever loud till the stone glowed a blinding Whitish red light. Burning with head as if emitted a force that synced the presence of Heatran...

Cherry: *Looking at the others* Come on... We're getting close... We don't hope to encounter it easily... IT could still evade us... But we should check it out. That roar could be from anyone or anything. *Running off to the center of the hillsides* I sure hope that i'm wrong... I really hope that i'm wrong.

1522985370953-png.422676

Rikku: Cherry, *Following along* You couldn't be wrong. That roar did sound pretty close. It is exactly what it sounds like. But from the sudden noises and groans from the hills here... it means that we're getting close.

crumbelivable crumbelivable MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius @Leslie Blake Burke

Leslie: *Looking to the side as they were running* Cherry, Look over to the left side of you. There's something you should see... You're not gonna believe this.

Randolph: *Running in panic* Believe nothing... Forget believing... Let's get the heck outta here... NOW!

Sonny: *Running in panic* You don't have to tell me twice. I'm running. MAKE WAY!!!

However as they were all running either towards it... or away... it didn't matter. The Magma stone was apparently calling out to the Legendary Pokemon. Working as a beacon and drawing it into sight...

It wasn't long till...

crumbelivable crumbelivable MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Leslie: *Looking to the side as they were running* Cherry, Look over to the left side of you. There's something you should see... You're not gonna believe this.

Randolph: *Running in panic* Believe nothing... Forget believing... Let's get the heck outta here... NOW!

Sonny: *Running in panic* You don't have to tell me twice. I'm running. MAKE WAY!!!

However as they were all running either towards it... or away... it didn't matter. The Magma stone was apparently calling out to the Legendary Pokemon. Working as a beacon and drawing it into sight...

It wasn't long till...

crumbelivable crumbelivable MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Alden had camped out in the woods that night. He had enough money to stay in the local hotel if he wanted, but decided to camp out instead, mostly because he wanted to save money, but also because he personally enjoyed this more. He looked up at the trees of the forest, then turned to Dave. He'd let him sleep out of his ball last night. He deserved it, after the fight he'd put up yesterday. "Morning" he said to the Riolu. It just turned around, clearly no wanting to be bothered. Dave chuckled slightly and got to his feet. The day was still rather young, and Alden hoped that he could get a little training in here in the woods before he had to catch out again. For now though, he sat down, waiting for Dave to get up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back