• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
View attachment 430101
Joanna: *Looking at everyone* We need to talk. Now. *Seeing Macie walking over to talk with the talent Agent* This is serious.

Ridge: What about, Joanna?

Joanna: It's about Macie and her departure from this group. She's persistent in going her own way. We already know this. But there is something else now that is even a bigger concern.

Zod: What is?

Joanna: There's a Talent agent nearby. He popped in during the contest. The Karaoke Contest and saw Macie. He's aimed to get her to sign some 5 year contract... A $500,000 5 year contract. With the Cleveland Starshine Talent agency Talent Association.

Gaby: That's not a bad thing... is it?

Joanna: Gaby... Wake up a little and think about it... We're on a Journey. We can't deal with anything other than that. What Macie's getting into is a likely scam. There's been a couple people out there who've likely been met with the same exact deal. You don't hear from them... do you? There's nothing good about it. If Macie goes for it... What'll she think it'll do to her Journey?

Gaby: I don't know. I really don't know.

View attachment 430129
Frank: This is not something we should be worrying about. Macie's careful. She'll know what to do. She's got a couple guns to protect herself.

Joanna: That's not gonna help her ward these people off. What if the Contract has her stopping the Journey? She's gonna be so behind on her journey. She will never be able to catch up. Not ever.

Jessie: Why don't we just let it go. I am not happy with Macie leaving the group. I would hope for her to stay. However... if she is so insisting on going her own way... We can't likely stop her.

Joanna: I don't want her to be on her own. It isn't safe out there. You know that. We can not afford for any of us to be separated...

But it was already done. There was now the Pokemon contest. And the Talent show.

Who was gonna go where?

November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley @Macie Melody Lightfoot AquaMarie AquaMarie

As for Macie...

She took her two new pokemon and enjoyed them. She was not into going for the contests. Like the talent contest. But she couldn't deny her pokemon the chance to try out for the talent show. However, she happened to walk to where the others were and overheard what Joanna was saying... But also what the others were saying. They were broken over Macie departing. She knew they were. Macie realized that in order to not see their hurt faces anymore... She had to go her own way. Away from everyone. She had Macie Terrace, Leonetta and Tex with her... That was pretty fine with her.

Macie Terrace happened to bump into the trainer who was in the Contest and gasped...

Macie T.: Whoa... Uh. Sorry about that. Didn't see you there. Didn't see you coming. Sorry.

Sarah Markov.jpg
Sarah: *Dusting himself off a little* Oh... It's quite alright. I was not watching where i was going. I was rather captivated by the sight of that girl over there who is speaking with that Talent agent. I don't know who that is... But that girl is a real gem. A rich boy like me... like girls like her. Although... My meowth kinda keeps me grounded so i don't do something that i might not be ready for. I'm 16... But have not found the right girl yet.

Sarah's Meowth comes out and smiles...

Meowth: *Smiles* Howdy. Nice to meet you.

Macie T.: Oh... It's nice to meet you too, Meowth.

Sarah: You with that girl?

Macie T.: Yeah.

Sarah: Cool. You guys wouldn't be heading to Cleveland... would you?

Macie T.: Yeah. We are. We're all going there. Why? You also going to Cleveland?

Sarah: Yeah.

Macie T.: So... we're going to the same place... Okay. Sounds good.

Sarah: *Introducing himself* I'm Sarah... Sarah Markov. I have the first name that would be for a girl. But when my parents had me... They didn't know if it'd be a boy or girl. They kinda hoped for a girl. So they had the name Sarah... But when they found out it was a boy. Me... Well it just stuck. Thereby making my name... Sarah Markov.

Macie T.: Hmm... Sounds interesting. Well... It's nice to meet you. I'm Macie. Macie Terrace. But people close to me... Friends... They call me Macie T. I'm a Goth. So... it explains the Purple Hair and the Goth look.

Sarah: I like that.

As for Macie...

She was sitting at a nearby bench Enjoying the fresh air for a few minutes and letting her Pokemon out to exercise and enjoy the nice air when...

xanadu-movie-screencaps.com-6285.jpg
Gene Samuels: *Walking over* Excuse me. Mrs. Lightfoot.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (13).jpg
Macie: *Looking up and turning to see a man with a clipboard and papers* Yes? Can i help you? Who are you?

Greg Samuels: Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Mr. Samuels. I'm from the Cleveland Starshine Talent agency Talent Association. Looking for New talent throughout the country. I'm here to inform you that you're the type of person that we'd want to have signed up with us. I've seen your skills back inside that Karaoke Hut back there. At the contest.

Macie: you were there and watching me?

Greg Samuels: Yes. I saw the skill and heard the voice. I called my boss Mr. Whittleson and he wants you with us.

Macie: But why? I am just a nobody special. That's all i am. *Feeling nervous*

Greg Samuels: That maybe so... But in the eyes of many... Millions... You could be a somebody. A Famous singer. You don't need to feel as if you shouldn't.

Macie: It sounds too appealing.

Greg Samuels: We're even prepared to on behalf of the Company. The Company itself is prepared to via its sponsors... pay you $500,000. With a 5 year contract. I even have the check with me.

Macie: I would like to. But I am on a Pokemon Journey and i am also unsure if it's actually real and not some trick.

Greg Samuels: It's no trick. It's legit. All the way.

Suddenly his phone rang...

Greg Samuels: Excuse me one moment. *Answering the phone* Samuels. What's up?

xanadu-movie-screencaps.com-2672.jpg
Mr. Whittleson: *On the phone* Mr. Samuels. I'm calling to find out if you've gotten the girl to sign the contract. I got to hand something to the Sponsors soon and they're gonna wanna know if there's a new member to their payroll.

Greg Samuels: *On the phone* I'm speaking with her now... But she's on the fence with it... Not sure as to whether she should do it... or not.

Mr.Whittleson: Well... Talk some reason into her. And call me back with a definitive answer. within the next 3 hours. I need to have that answer before i meet with the sponsors. It's very important.

Greg Samuels: I'll get on it, Sir. I'll try to have an answer before then.

Mr. Whittleson: Good. Good luck.

The call ended...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (7).jpg
Macie looked at the Agent and sighed... She didn't know what she was to do. She had to find herself and needed to make her own choices but it was now starting to seem as she was not as ready as she thought she was. She had to find out who she was and what her purpose in life was. However possible. She didn't want to go for it and end up hurting the friendship that she and her best friend Joanna had. But she also didn't want to stay and wait for another shot to come and live life not knowing if she's ever gonna make a difference.

Macie: It sounds nice and i want to go for it. But if i do... I have just a few conditions. 1. Being able to Continue my Pokemon Journey. 2. My friends accompany me whenever they wish. Getting access to the backstage with me without question. 3. If i do this... And i have to do tours... I want my own dressing and changing room. And want for Joanna Barlow, Ridge, Macie T. and Jessie... to be my on stage entourage.

Gene Samuels: We can accommodate that.

The talking of the details went for a few moments more...

November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow AquaMarie AquaMarie

As for Macie...

She took her two new pokemon and enjoyed them. She was not into going for the contests. Like the talent contest. But she couldn't deny her pokemon the chance to try out for the talent show. However, she happened to walk to where the others were and overheard what Joanna was saying... But also what the others were saying. They were broken over Macie departing. She knew they were. Macie realized that in order to not see their hurt faces anymore... She had to go her own way. Away from everyone. She had Macie Terrace, Leonetta and Tex with her... That was pretty fine with her.

Macie Terrace happened to bump into the trainer who was in the Contest and gasped...

Macie T.: Whoa... Uh. Sorry about that. Didn't see you there. Didn't see you coming. Sorry.

View attachment 430190
Sarah: *Dusting himself off a little* Oh... It's quite alright. I was not watching where i was going. I was rather captivated by the sight of that girl over there who is speaking with that Talent agent. I don't know who that is... But that girl is a real gem. A rich boy like me... like girls like her. Although... My meowth kinda keeps me grounded so i don't do something that i might not be ready for. I'm 16... But have not found the right girl yet.

Sarah's Meowth comes out and smiles...

Meowth: *Smiles* Howdy. Nice to meet you.

Macie T.: Oh... It's nice to meet you too, Meowth.

Sarah: You with that girl?

Macie T.: Yeah.

Sarah: Cool. You guys wouldn't be heading to Cleveland... would you?

Macie T.: Yeah. We are. We're all going there. Why? You also going to Cleveland?

Sarah: Yeah.

Macie T.: So... we're going to the same place... Okay. Sounds good.

Sarah: *Introducing himself* I'm Sarah... Sarah Markov. I have the first name that would be for a girl. But when my parents had me... They didn't know if it'd be a boy or girl. They kinda hoped for a girl. So they had the name Sarah... But when they found out it was a boy. Me... Well it just stuck. Thereby making my name... Sarah Markov.

Macie T.: Hmm... Sounds interesting. Well... It's nice to meet you. I'm Macie. Macie Terrace. But people close to me... Friends... They call me Macie T. I'm a Goth. So... it explains the Purple Hair and the Goth look.

Sarah: I like that.

As for Macie...

She was sitting at a nearby bench Enjoying the fresh air for a few minutes and letting her Pokemon out to exercise and enjoy the nice air when...

View attachment 430208
Gene Samuels: *Walking over* Excuse me. Mrs. Lightfoot.

View attachment 430209
Macie: *Looking up and turning to see a man with a clipboard and papers* Yes? Can i help you? Who are you?

Greg Samuels: Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Mr. Samuels. I'm from the Cleveland Starshine Talent agency Talent Association. Looking for New talent throughout the country. I'm here to inform you that you're the type of person that we'd want to have signed up with us. I've seen your skills back inside that Karaoke Hut back there. At the contest.

Macie: you were there and watching me?

Greg Samuels: Yes. I saw the skill and heard the voice. I called my boss Mr. Whittleson and he wants you with us.

Macie: But why? I am just a nobody special. That's all i am. *Feeling nervous*

Greg Samuels: That maybe so... But in the eyes of many... Millions... You could be a somebody. A Famous singer. You don't need to feel as if you shouldn't.

Macie: It sounds too appealing.

Greg Samuels: We're even prepared to on behalf of the Company. The Company itself is prepared to via its sponsors... pay you $500,000. With a 5 year contract. I even have the check with me.

Macie: I would like to. But I am on a Pokemon Journey and i am also unsure if it's actually real and not some trick.

Greg Samuels: It's no trick. It's legit. All the way.

Suddenly his phone rang...

Greg Samuels: Excuse me one moment. *Answering the phone* Samuels. What's up?

View attachment 430220
Mr. Whittleson: *On the phone* Mr. Samuels. I'm calling to find out if you've gotten the girl to sign the contract. I got to hand something to the Sponsors soon and they're gonna wanna know if there's a new member to their payroll.

Greg Samuels: *On the phone* I'm speaking with her now... But she's on the fence with it... Not sure as to whether she should do it... or not.

Mr.Whittleson: Well... Talk some reason into her. And call me back with a definitive answer. within the next 3 hours. I need to have that answer before i meet with the sponsors. It's very important.

Greg Samuels: I'll get on it, Sir. I'll try to have an answer before then.

Mr. Whittleson: Good. Good luck.

The call ended...

View attachment 430221
Macie looked at the Agent and sighed... She didn't know what she was to do. She had to find herself and needed to make her own choices but it was now starting to seem as she was not as ready as she thought she was. She had to find out who she was and what her purpose in life was. However possible. She didn't want to go for it and end up hurting the friendship that she and her best friend Joanna had. But she also didn't want to stay and wait for another shot to come and live life not knowing if she's ever gonna make a difference.

Macie: It sounds nice and i want to go for it. But if i do... I have just a few conditions. 1. Being able to Continue my Pokemon Journey. 2. My friends accompany me whenever they wish. Getting access to the backstage with me without question. 3. If i do this... And i have to do tours... I want my own dressing and changing room. And want for Joanna Barlow, Ridge, Macie T. and Jessie... to be my on stage entourage.

Gene Samuels: We can accommodate that.

The talking of the details went for a few moments more...

November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow AquaMarie AquaMarie

However...

Joanna and the others were watching and Joanna was very unsettled. She walked off to the other side of the College grounds where there what seemed to be a private hall...

1524357070843.png
Joanna walked over there and sat on the steps. Feeling as if her best friend was willing to trap herself into a world that she could easily be trapped into and not have a way out.

As for the others...

Jessie Rogers (2).jpg
Jessie: *Scoffs* I don't know what the heck Joanna's issue is with Macie going for a possible Singing career. I mean... You'd think that she'd be happy for her. It isn't like Macie's gonna become a sellout. She's our friend. She's like this innocent girl who would just feel the most emotion for anyone.

Gaby Sun Mercer..jpg
Gaby: I like Macie. She's very pretty. I don't think that Joanna's being very nice about what Macie's trying to do for herself. Ridge... I don't know if it's safe... for you and I to go our own way to Cleveland and the other Gyms... But i think it'd be best to travel with Macie. She's nicer. Joanna's acting rather self centered about things... it's rather hurtful.

Ridge Mercer (74).jpg
Ridge: Gaby... Please don't say that. Joanna's not being mean. *Looking at the others* No. I am not standing up for Joanna either. The way she is behaving is very unkind. She is not being supportive towards Macie. I don't know if it's just Joanna acting out or if it is just her being out of order. But i am thinking that Joanna's just acting like this... because she's scared for Macie. Terrified. I actually am as well... The only problem is that i don't know if what Macie's doing is something that she's meant to do... Or if she's being lured... Coerced into doing it.

Zod: You mean... Suckered?

Ridge: I don't know... How else would you care to explain it? It's not as though it's something that Macie planned from the very start. Or is it something that Joanna was trying to prevent from happening for as long as she could... till she could no longer prevent it.

Jessie: It still doesn't excuse her attitude about it. Macie's not doing anything wrong. Joanna needs to get off her high horse and just grit her teeth... bear it like we are. No matter how hard it might be.

Frank Holden (29).jpg
Frank: I think that we might need to hear Macie's side to it. Macie and Joanna need to talk it out.

Jessie: No arguments there, Frank.

@Macie Melody Lightfoot Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine AquaMarie AquaMarie November Witch November Witch @Lois Foutley

However...

Joanna and the others were watching and Joanna was very unsettled. She walked off to the other side of the College grounds where there what seemed to be a private hall...

View attachment 430354
Joanna walked over there and sat on the steps. Feeling as if her best friend was willing to trap herself into a world that she could easily be trapped into and not have a way out.

As for the others...

View attachment 430355
Jessie: *Scoffs* I don't know what the heck Joanna's issue is with Macie going for a possible Singing career. I mean... You'd think that she'd be happy for her. It isn't like Macie's gonna become a sellout. She's our friend. She's like this innocent girl who would just feel the most emotion for anyone.

View attachment 430357
Gaby: I like Macie. She's very pretty. I don't think that Joanna's being very nice about what Macie's trying to do for herself. Ridge... I don't know if it's safe... for you and I to go our own way to Cleveland and the other Gyms... But i think it'd be best to travel with Macie. She's nicer. Joanna's acting rather self centered about things... it's rather hurtful.

View attachment 430361
Ridge: Gaby... Please don't say that. Joanna's not being mean. *Looking at the others* No. I am not standing up for Joanna either. The way she is behaving is very unkind. She is not being supportive towards Macie. I don't know if it's just Joanna acting out or if it is just her being out of order. But i am thinking that Joanna's just acting like this... because she's scared for Macie. Terrified. I actually am as well... The only problem is that i don't know if what Macie's doing is something that she's meant to do... Or if she's being lured... Coerced into doing it.

Zod: You mean... Suckered?

Ridge: I don't know... How else would you care to explain it? It's not as though it's something that Macie planned from the very start. Or is it something that Joanna was trying to prevent from happening for as long as she could... till she could no longer prevent it.

Jessie: It still doesn't excuse her attitude about it. Macie's not doing anything wrong. Joanna needs to get off her high horse and just grit her teeth... bear it like we are. No matter how hard it might be.

View attachment 430387
Frank: I think that we might need to hear Macie's side to it. Macie and Joanna need to talk it out.

Jessie: No arguments there, Frank.

@Macie Melody Lightfoot Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine AquaMarie AquaMarie November Witch November Witch @Lois Foutley

Lois was curious as to what Macie was being told and what she was agreeing to with the man. She was also listening to what the others were saying about Joanna not being the least bit supportive of Macie. However... Something about what she was hearing... wasn't sounding right. She was smelling a rat and it didn't smell very good.

Lois Foutley (9).jpg
Lois: *Thinking something is up; Suspicious* Hmm... I think that i'm gonna head over to where Macie is and find out what's really being said. *Walking her way over to the bench on the far side to get a closer listen to what Macie's saying*

Lois had then walked over to where Macie was at but stood where she wouldn't be seen...

@Macie Melody Lightfoot Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine AquaMarie AquaMarie November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Jordan Mortimer Barlow

Lois was curious as to what Macie was being told and what she was agreeing to with the man. She was also listening to what the others were saying about Joanna not being the least bit supportive of Macie. However... Something about what she was hearing... wasn't sounding right. She was smelling a rat and it didn't smell very good.

View attachment 430389
Lois: *Thinking something is up; Suspicious* Hmm... I think that i'm gonna head over to where Macie is and find out what's really being said. *Walking her way over to the bench on the far side to get a closer listen to what Macie's saying*

Lois had then walked over to where Macie was at but stood where she wouldn't be seen...

@Macie Melody Lightfoot Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine AquaMarie AquaMarie November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Jordan Mortimer Barlow

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (1).jpg
Macie went on with the details and nodded...

Macie: So... I'll get full disclosure and access to what exactly?

Gene Samuels: VIP suites. Exclusive clubs and since that you're still a Minor by 2 years. We'll have a body guard that will watch your every move. Making sure that no matter where you go... You're safe going from point A. To Point B.

Macie: Okay.

Gene Samuels: You'll also be getting the ability of being given first choice on everything.

But once all the terms were made and clear...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (25).jpg
Macie: I'm gonna go and talk it over with my friends. Because even though this is something for me... I want to at least find out where it is that they stand on this. It's only fair upon them to be let in on what's going on.

Grag Samuels: Not a problem.

Macie then walked over to where the others were and gathered around...

Macie: Hey guys... I have something to tell you. It's gonna be a bit of a shock so... try to bare with me on this. It's enough to have me a bit nervous and startled.

Jessie Rogers (2).jpgGaby Sun Mercer..jpgFrank Holden (16).jpgRidge Mercer (88).jpgMacie Terrace 2.pngZod Gyllenhall 3.jpg
Gaby: What's going on, Macie?

Jessie: What did the guy want? Was it about that contract deal?

Macie: Yeah. It was about the deal. I am not sure if i'm gonna sign it. I need to think about it. But i also want to get your word on it.
It's something that i don't want to do unless it's something that i'll have everyone's okay. This is something i've got to do for me... But i just need to know that i'd have the support from you guys before doing it.

Ridge: We all support you, Macie. That's something which noone should have to ask. We are up to what ever you decide. What's all gonna be involved?

Macie: For one... I get to continue on my Pokemon Journey. 2. My friends accompany me whenever they wish. Getting access to the backstage with me without question. 3. If i do this... And i have to do tours... I want my own dressing and changing room. I told him that i wanted for Joanna, Ridge, Macie T. and Jessie... to be my on stage entourage. Meaning that you guys would be my on stage entourage. That's not all... VIP suites. Exclusive clubs and since that I'm still a Minor by 2 years. They'll have a body guard that will watch my every move. Making sure that no matter where i go... I'll be safe going from point A. To Point B.

Macie T.: I'm sold.

Jessie: I'm okay with it. More than okay.

Frank: Macie, This is something that you need to be willing to do. Something you must decide. However... I want you to do what ever makes you happy. You deserve that.

Zod: Macie, We're so proud of you.

Macie: Where's Joanna?

Jessie: *Scoffs* Where do you think? She's over by the steps way over there... Sulking over you going for that record deal.

Macie: *Scoffs angrily suddenly* Seriously?! Sweet mother of enough. I've had it. I'm gonna have words with her. I tried to be nice about it. I was even pleading with her to just allow me to do this. She's still refusing. So Now... I'm gonna let her have it. *Walking over to where Joanna was*

Macie was at her limit of tolerance and now she was annoyed.

Was there gonna be a fight between Macie and Joanna?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch @Lois Foutley Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow AquaMarie AquaMarie

In Columbia, Missouri Jenny was helping the town set up their Pokemon contest and talent show, some had even asked if she would be the celebrity judge. But she declined for she wouldn't be able to participate

Soon the contest and talent show were ready, they just needed to wait for contestants to show up

In Columbia, Missouri Jenny was helping the town set up their Pokemon contest and talent show, some had even asked if she would be the celebrity judge. But she declined for she wouldn't be able to participate

Soon the contest and talent show were ready, they just needed to wait for contestants to show up

(Is the contest to consist of Tough, Smart, Cool, Cute and Beauty?)

View attachment 430417
Macie went on with the details and nodded...

Macie: So... I'll get full disclosure and access to what exactly?

Gene Samuels: VIP suites. Exclusive clubs and since that you're still a Minor by 2 years. We'll have a body guard that will watch your every move. Making sure that no matter where you go... You're safe going from point A. To Point B.

Macie: Okay.

Gene Samuels: You'll also be getting the ability of being given first choice on everything.

But once all the terms were made and clear...

View attachment 430423
Macie: I'm gonna go and talk it over with my friends. Because even though this is something for me... I want to at least find out where it is that they stand on this. It's only fair upon them to be let in on what's going on.

Grag Samuels: Not a problem.

Macie then walked over to where the others were and gathered around...

View attachment 430426
Macie: Hey guys... I have something to tell you. It's gonna be a bit of a shock so... try to bare with me on this. It's enough to have me a bit nervous and startled.

View attachment 430432View attachment 430433View attachment 430434View attachment 430435View attachment 430437View attachment 430455
Gaby: What's going on, Macie?

Jessie: What did the guy want? Was it about that contract deal?

Macie: Yeah. It was about the deal. I am not sure if i'm gonna sign it. I need to think about it. But i also want to get your word on it.
It's something that i don't want to do unless it's something that i'll have everyone's okay. This is something i've got to do for me... But i just need to know that i'd have the support from you guys before doing it.

Ridge: We all support you, Macie. That's something which noone should have to ask. We are up to what ever you decide. What's all gonna be involved?

View attachment 430451
Macie: For one... I get to continue on my Pokemon Journey. 2. My friends accompany me whenever they wish. Getting access to the backstage with me without question. 3. If i do this... And i have to do tours... I want my own dressing and changing room. I told him that i wanted for Joanna, Ridge, Macie T. and Jessie... to be my on stage entourage. Meaning that you guys would be my on stage entourage. That's not all... VIP suites. Exclusive clubs and since that I'm still a Minor by 2 years. They'll have a body guard that will watch my every move. Making sure that no matter where i go... I'll be safe going from point A. To Point B.

Macie T.: I'm sold.

Jessie: I'm okay with it. More than okay.

Frank: Macie, This is something that you need to be willing to do. Something you must decide. However... I want you to do what ever makes you happy. You deserve that.

Zod: Macie, We're so proud of you.

Macie: Where's Joanna?

Jessie: *Scoffs* Where do you think? She's over by the steps way over there... Sulking over you going for that record deal.

Macie: *Scoffs angrily suddenly* Seriously?! Sweet mother of enough. I've had it. I'm gonna have words with her. I tried to be nice about it. I was even pleading with her to just allow me to do this. She's still refusing. So Now... I'm gonna let her have it. *Walking over to where Joanna was*

Macie was at her limit of tolerance and now she was annoyed.

Was there gonna be a fight between Macie and Joanna?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch @Lois Foutley Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow AquaMarie AquaMarie

Lois was watching what was going on and as she watched... She couldn't help but wonder what the path that Macie was gonna go under was gonna do for her in the long run. She followed Macie back over to where the others were to get a idea of what the others would think of it. They were okay with it... Well... all except for Joanna. Lois felt bad for Macie as Macie depended for Joanna to be happy for her and seeing the look on Macie's face as she was told that Joanna was not gonna support it... It made her mad. Macie was mad and she had all rights to be. Lois Stayed with the others as Macie went to face Joanna. It was possibly gonna be a fight.

@Macie Melody Lightfoot Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch AquaMarie AquaMarie Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Jordan was at the University of Missouri by that time while the others were dealing with the thing between Joanna and Macie. He wanted to be there for his sister. But not as long as Macie was around. After the previous night and seeing his sister Cry in agony cause of Macie doing what she'd done... He wanted nothing to do with her. He could not forgive her. So he went his own way and went to the University of Missouri where the Pokemon was to be held. He looked at the crowd and grinned.

Jordan: *Calling out his pokemon* Snorunt, Come out buddy.

What he didn't realize was that Snorunt already was out of his Pokeball and behind Jordan the whole time.

Snorunt: *Coming out from behind and standing in front of Jordan* Snorunt. Sno. *Smiles*

Jordan: Hey bud. You ready to enter the Contest, buddy. I'm gonna enter you into the beautiful contest. I groomed you well and you are strong for it. We taught each other, Pal. You can do it. I believe in you.

Jordan suddenly looks ahead and sees Jenny...

Jordan: There's Jenny.. She's probably here for the contest. *Calling out to Jenny* Hey Jenny! Jenny!

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Jordan was at the University of Missouri by that time while the others were dealing with the thing between Joanna and Macie. He wanted to be there for his sister. But not as long as Macie was around. After the previous night and seeing his sister Cry in agony cause of Macie doing what she'd done... He wanted nothing to do with her. He could not forgive her. So he went his own way and went to the University of Missouri where the Pokemon was to be held. He looked at the crowd and grinned.

Jordan: *Calling out his pokemon* Snorunt, Come out buddy.

What he didn't realize was that Snorunt already was out of his Pokeball and behind Jordan the whole time.

Snorunt: *Coming out from behind and standing in front of Jordan* Snorunt. Sno. *Smiles*

Jordan: Hey bud. You ready to enter the Contest, buddy. I'm gonna enter you into the beautiful contest. I groomed you well and you are strong for it. We taught each other, Pal. You can do it. I believe in you.

Jordan suddenly looks ahead and sees Jenny...

Jordan: There's Jenny.. She's probably here for the contest. *Calling out to Jenny* Hey Jenny! Jenny!

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Jenny looks at him "oh hello"

Charlotte just stayed with Jordan smiling

Jenny looks at him "oh hello"

Charlotte just stayed with Jordan smiling

Jordan, Then looked to see Charlotte standing beside him and Smiled at her...

Jordan: So... this is where the contest is gonna be held? Awesome. I like that. It's a place to get me away from Macie. I couldn't get away from her fast enough. I mean.. don't get me wrong. She's not a bad person. But it's the thing she'd done is not something i'm okay with. Making my sister cry last night. I really don't like that at all. Not a bit. So If Macie does go her own way... I'll be back with the others. Till then... i'm going solo. Well... Not quite Solo. *Winking at Charlotte* Charlotte, We're gonna be traveling together. You and I. I think it's for the best. What do you think?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Jordan, Then looked to see Charlotte standing beside him and Smiled at her...

Jordan: So... this is where the contest is gonna be held? Awesome. I like that. It's a place to get me away from Macie. I couldn't get away from her fast enough. I mean.. don't get me wrong. She's not a bad person. But it's the thing she'd done is not something i'm okay with. Making my sister cry last night. I really don't like that at all. Not a bit. So If Macie does go her own way... I'll be back with the others. Till then... i'm going solo. Well... Not quite Solo. *Winking at Charlotte* Charlotte, We're gonna be traveling together. You and I. I think it's for the best. What do you think?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"I believe it will be fun" she replied

"So are you going to take part in the contest?" Jenny asked

"I believe it will be fun" she replied

"So are you going to take part in the contest?" Jenny asked

Jordan: It sure will be, Charlotte. I don't know if we will be going our own way... Aside from the others. It only depends if Macie is still with them. But with you and Me... It'll be fine. I'll still be with Joanna in mind and thought. But You and I... Heart and Love. You and I... Together. *To Jenny* I sure am. The Contest is what i am here for. I'm away from the others... Namely Macie. And I'm okay with that. I'm entering my Snorunt in the Beautiful Contest. I know that it's gonna make it.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Jordan: It sure will be, Charlotte. I don't know if we will be going our own way... Aside from the others. It only depends if Macie is still with them. But with you and Me... It'll be fine. I'll still be with Joanna in mind and thought. But You and I... Heart and Love. You and I... Together. *To Jenny* I sure am. The Contest is what i am here for. I'm away from the others... Namely Macie. And I'm okay with that. I'm entering my Snorunt in the Beautiful Contest. I know that it's gonna make it.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Jenny chuckled "good luck, but my Alexis will make it difficult for you"

Jenny chuckled "good luck, but my Alexis will make it difficult for you"

Jordan: *Chuckled* Oh... I would bet that you will make it hard. But don't Flatter yourself too much. Barlow's don't go down that easily. We are not bound to take defeat easy. So... If you've got the heat... I'm ready for it. *Winking with delight*

Jordan was more than just ready. He had all the means to come swinging for the contest. His only worry was on how his sister was doing... Knowing that she had to deal with Macie... It was sure not easy for her. He knew it. He looked at Charlotte and nodded. He was set to make out with a win. He figured that he'd have to do something that got his mind off from all that's gone on since the previous night. If this contest was the thing that would do it... Then He was game.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Leonetta made sure to stay by Macie T while this all went on, as she was the only one Leonetta really knew. Though she was really happy for Macie. But as she heard everything happening and the drama, it made her really nervous. She hated that. She wasn't one for drama at all. She pet her Absol, as to comfort herself and stayed close to Macie T.

Lois was watching what was going on and as she watched... She couldn't help but wonder what the path that Macie was gonna go under was gonna do for her in the long run. She followed Macie back over to where the others were to get a idea of what the others would think of it. They were okay with it... Well... all except for Joanna. Lois felt bad for Macie as Macie depended for Joanna to be happy for her and seeing the look on Macie's face as she was told that Joanna was not gonna support it... It made her mad. Macie was mad and she had all rights to be. Lois Stayed with the others as Macie went to face Joanna. It was possibly gonna be a fight.

@Macie Melody Lightfoot Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch AquaMarie AquaMarie Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

(Granted by Joanna... Doing the fight through here)

Macie walked over to the steps that were close by on the far right side of the front of the Missouri College as the crew were to be heading east... She saw Joanna sitting there just sighing but also crying over something. She didn't know what it was about... however... she at that point didn't care. She was gonna set Joanna straight and let her have it right then and there.

Macie: *Angrily* Joanna! I can't believe you... You can't be happy for me. You're still against my going for something that is important to me.

Joanna: *Through her tears* So what? Who cares? You're just gonna do it no matter what i say anyway. So go and do it if you're bound and determined to get used. I care about you. I even reiterated that to you. You're my best friend and i care much about you.

Macie: So you would rather i not tale the chance and go for it? You really don't seem to believe in me like you claim you do.

Joanna: Of course i do. You know that i do.

Macie: *Snapping* You're a liar. You know that? You're a big fat liar. You don't believe in me. You never did. When i was like i was before... you were protective of me. You cared about me. But now that i am like this... All you do is try to control me. This man that is out there... He's by the side and waiting for my answer. I told him that i would only do it if i had the support from my friends. You being one... But you were my best friend. You were supposed to be there for me. But oh no... No! *Growling a little and pissed that she has to explain herself* You instead go to the others and cry to them. Telling them about it and go off trying to get them to talk some sense into me to not do it.

Joanna: But Macie! I wasn't try---

Macie: I don't want to hear it. You Jessie, Ridge and Macie T. were to be my on stage entourage. My ENTOURAGE! I even told the guy that one of my conditions were that i continue my Pokemon Journey. They were gonna accommodate that. See that it were to happen. I would be able to go to VIP events and everything.

Joanna: Macie, *Blows up* YOU DON'T GET IT... DO YOU?! DO YOU?! That's how they get you. That's how they get their innocent victims. By promising them all these flashy things. Deals and saying that they'll accommodate the demands. But then once the person signs in and for it... They do a 180 on them and before they know it... WHAMM! WHAPP! POW! Right in the damn kisser. The person... is trapped and not able to get out. Why do you think they go for young people? Huh?! Why do you think?!

Macie: *Gasps*...

As the fight went on....

Macie looked to the side and saw Issac and Leonetta close by...

November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Leonetta couldn't stand to see the fighting. She started to walk away, but her feet took her in the direction of the two who were yelling at each other. "C-Calm down guys... P-Please... I don't like seeing you guys fight like this. A-And I don't think anyone else does..." Leonetta stuttered, nervous and incredibly uncomfortable.

Leonetta couldn't stand to see the fighting. She started to walk away, but her feet took her in the direction of the two who were yelling at each other. "C-Calm down guys... P-Please... I don't like seeing you guys fight like this. A-And I don't think anyone else does..." Leonetta stuttered, nervous and incredibly uncomfortable.

Macie looked at Leonetta...

Macie: Leonetta, I know you don't like the fighting... But the others are on the same boat with this. They are not happy with Joanna trying to pull this act. They believe in me. You believe in me. You even said so. But Joanna's my room mate. I lived with her. With her. She protected me and was there for me as i was for her. She's the one person who's supposed to believe in me. ME! and she doesn't. She's trying to scare me out from trying to go and make something for myself. Issac believes in me. I don't know why he wouldn't. *Sighs*

That was when Macie Looked at Joanna who then tried to stand up and literally get in her face...

Joanna: Look! Macie, Don't bother trying to sell me this tale how i am the bad one. I am only trying to keep you from getting yourself killed. There are people out there who killed my parents. They'd most likely try to kill me. Do you really f*cking think that they will hesitate in trying to come at you and try to maybe kill you too? Do you?

Macie: It won't be like that. You're just trying to make me afraid of doing this. I am not afraid of doing this and Neither am i afraid of change. If anyone's to be afraid... it's you. Things are changing and you can't handle it... so to gain control... you use any tactic to make people feel bad. *Standing her ground*...

Macie then did the one thing she may have come to regret later...
Macie: *Pushing Joanna down* Back off from me. *Looking at Joanna starting to sob* I didn't mean to do that... But i am done, Joanna. I am your roommate. Not your push pillow. I am your friend and you're my friend. But if you think that you're gonna tell me what i can and can't do... You are wrong, Joanna. I am gonna go for the deal. and i hope that you and the others will be there. I truly do. But this time i'm serious... You do this again... Our friendship will stop. I am not gonna go through this again.

But that was when time went backwards a minute before Macie did what she had done...

Last edited by a moderator:
Leonetta took Joanna's hand in her own and Macie's hand in her own. "Just... Calm down and we can all talk about this like adults..." Leonetta didn't have a clue why she took their hands, but knew that she was hoping to somehow comfort them. "All this yelling and screaming will get us no where. We need to express our opinions and feelings. Explain them to one another. Yelling insults blindly back and forth just hurts you and innocent bystanders. So please, just take a deep breath and calm down. Maybe just the three of us go somewhere and talk it out. How does that sound?"

Leonetta took Joanna's hand in her own and Macie's hand in her own. "Just... Calm down and we can all talk about this like adults..." Leonetta didn't have a clue why she took their hands, but knew that she was hoping to somehow comfort them. "All this yelling and screaming will get us no where. We need to express our opinions and feelings. Explain them to one another. Yelling insults blindly back and forth just hurts you and innocent bystanders. So please, just take a deep breath and calm down. Maybe just the three of us go somewhere and talk it out. How does that sound?"

Macie nodded...

Macie: *Nods* You're right. Leonetta. We can do that. Let's Joanna, me and you go to the nearby coffee place. Talk this over... one of those things called a Frappe. We need to talk this out. Right now.

November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine AquaMarie AquaMarie

Leonetta sighed in relief and let go of their hands. Her own hands were trembling. She took a deep breath and clenched her fists, hoping nobody noticed, and trying to get it to go away. "Okay... Lead the way..."

Leonetta sighed in relief and let go of their hands. Her own hands were trembling. She took a deep breath and clenched her fists, hoping nobody noticed, and trying to get it to go away. "Okay... Lead the way..."

Macie lead Joanna and Leonetta over to the closest coffee shop which was only a block away from where they were now. Once inside...

Macie went to grab a seat and sat down. She looked at her pockets and saw that she was slipped a card. It had to have been from the Talent agent. It had his # on it and she sighed... Would she be able to do it... or was she only trying to fool herself and trying to get into something she may not be prepared for?

Macie: *Sighs* ...

Joanna: *Sighs* Okay... Mace, Start talking. *Sitting down* What's really going on here with you wanting to do this?

Leonetta followed them in and took a seat. She was the peacekeeper. The middle ground. She want aloud to take a side here. She just needed to make sure they both behaved and understood how one saw the others side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back