• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jenny went back to the contest to make sure everything was ready, Lily following close behind

Charlotte walked passed Jordan looking for a nice place to sit

Leonetta followed them in and took a seat. She was the peacekeeper. The middle ground. She want aloud to take a side here. She just needed to make sure they both behaved and understood how one saw the others side.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (7).jpg
Macie: It doesn't matter. You already showed how you don't support me. You showed to me that like the world... you're all for seeing me remain as just some loser. *Looking at the card and then to the side* Besides... You are likely right. I am way over my head in all this. That i took this change for just laughs. You prefer the nasally, and four-eyed freak Macie better.

Joanna: No. I don't. I don't want that from you. You made this change... It's not going back. Whoever had done it... must have made it permanent. I am sorry that i can't support you in this as i should. I don't want this to trap you and make you out to be something you're not. You're better than that. You should be strong... in your own way. But why go for something that clearly seems as if it's not as sound as it is trying to make you want to believe? That's what i don't understand.

Macie: It's because it is something that i can work for. Something that i can show what i can do. That the girl they all see to be a loser... is no loser. Just with low self confidence. The ones back where i used to live... Mipsy Mipson... Miranda Killgallen. They happened to see me... as one thing. Dumb and uneducated. To them... I am just a loser part of the Loser trio. Consisting of gal pals that i had back home. Which were Mrs. Foutley's daughter Ginger. Dodie "Dierdre Hortense" Bishop... and Me. They saw them as losers. Saw me as the biggest loser. Thought that i'd never amount to anything. But when i came and we met... Joanna. You never saw me as that. You gave me a chance. Treated me like a person... A Someone. A Friend. We became best friends. But we can't deny... nothing that happened with us... will undo the conditioning that was done on me by those two girls back home that i mentioned. I look at myself... and all i see... is loser. Remember the first night on the Journey, Joanna. When we started it with traveling along with that Jensen girl?

Joanna: Yeah. I do.

Macie: Well... no one knows about this... but while everyone was asleep. I stayed up for part of the night. Looking to the sky... Praying... Hoping that someday i'd come across that moment that i'd finally become something. Something that was a win. Even if it meant... changing into this. Permanently. I am just tired... Tired of it all, Joanna. I am sick of being this loser. I just want to be somebody. *With tears suddenly forming* Why does it seem so hard for you to see? I just want to be... a somebody. Not just some girl that people look at and come to only forget the next day and not remember. Only remember... them as just hasbeens or a Woulda, shoulda, coulda wannabe.

November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Jenny went back to the contest to make sure everything was ready, Lily following close behind

Charlotte walked passed Jordan looking for a nice place to sit

Jordan went inside and went to the registration clerk to sign up for the Beauty level Contest. The normal Rank.

Once signed up for the contest... He went in down the hall where the contest was to begin and waited for the signal.

Jordan: Okay pal. This is it. You nerved? Ready?

Snorunt: Sno sno sno snorunt! *Grins*

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Alden had camped out in the woods that night. He had enough money to stay in the local hotel if he wanted, but decided to camp out instead, mostly because he wanted to save money, but also because he personally enjoyed this more. He looked up at the trees of the forest, then turned to Dave. He'd let him sleep out of his ball last night. He deserved it, after the fight he'd put up yesterday. "Morning" he said to the Riolu. It just turned around, clearly no wanting to be bothered. Dave chuckled slightly and got to his feet. The day was still rather young, and Alden hoped that he could get a little training in here in the woods before he had to catch out again. For now though, he sat down, waiting for Dave to get up.

Leslie Looked suddenly and noticed someone missing...

Leslie: *To the girls* Hey. Uh... Where's Alden?

Jewel: What do you mean? He's right--- *Looking to find Alden not there* Uh... Where is Alden?

Blossom L.: He was with us last night. And this morning... he was also with us... Or so we'd thought.

Leslie: Well... there's the problem. He's anywhere but where we are.

Jewel: We didn't leave him behind... did we?

Leslie: I don't think so...

That's when they realized...

Leslie: He's back at the clearing that we were at last night.

Jewel: Oh no... Should we head back and see if he's there?

Leslie: I would guess so.

crumbelivable crumbelivable MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Leslie Looked suddenly and noticed someone missing...

Leslie: *To the girls* Hey. Uh... Where's Alden?

Jewel: What do you mean? He's right--- *Looking to find Alden not there* Uh... Where is Alden?

Blossom L.: He was with us last night. And this morning... he was also with us... Or so we'd thought.

Leslie: Well... there's the problem. He's anywhere but where we are.

Jewel: We didn't leave him behind... did we?

Leslie: I don't think so...

That's when they realized...

Leslie: He's back at the clearing that we were at last night.

Jewel: Oh no... Should we head back and see if he's there?

Leslie: I would guess so.

crumbelivable crumbelivable MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

(Leslie, No one is to advance till crumbelivable crumbelivable has a chance to catch up to Cherry's crew... including you. crumbelivable crumbelivable ... My apologies... Please do have your character catch up so we can get this team of Cherry's and you up to where you guys should be. okay? Thank you kindly in advance.)

Leonetta took Macie's hand again as she started to tear up, hoping to comfort her. "Okay... So Joanna, you see where Macie is coming from, right? She wants to be someone. To do something. She has a drive and passion I've seldom seen anywhere before. You can't stop this girl. She's strong and courageous. Deciding to change her whole look. I mean, damn girl, I just dyed my hair. You went all out.
And Macie, you see how Joanna is worried, right? She's been your friend forever. She wants the best for you. She is just... She's just scared for you. She cares for yo so much that she would risk giving up being the friend of a possible superstar if it meant you were safe. That's an amazing kind of friendship. To me it seems as though she would risk anything, just to make sure that you were safe and sound."

Leonetta finally finished, feeling like she had just said a giant speech.

Leonetta took Macie's hand again as she started to tear up, hoping to comfort her. "Okay... So Joanna, you see where Macie is coming from, right? She wants to be someone. To do something. She has a drive and passion I've seldom seen anywhere before. You can't stop this girl. She's strong and courageous. Deciding to change her whole look. I mean, damn girl, I just dyed my hair. You went all out.
And Macie, you see how Joanna is worried, right? She's been your friend forever. She wants the best for you. She is just... She's just scared for you. She cares for yo so much that she would risk giving up being the friend of a possible superstar if it meant you were safe. That's an amazing kind of friendship. To me it seems as though she would risk anything, just to make sure that you were safe and sound."

Leonetta finally finished, feeling like she had just said a giant speech.

Macie then looked at Leonetta and smiled with joy. But then cried for the fact that doing the one thing she wanted... would push her to lose the best friend she had... The one that befriended her without a second to think it over. She was now more conflicted. However... It was then that she made the choice. She wanted her friends... But if her best friend and room mate was willing to give up everything and being friends with a likely superstar just for so she would be safe... as Leonetta said... and believed with her heart of hearts... she could finally do it.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (13).jpg
Macie: *Sniffling and drying her tears suddenly* I'll make the call.

Macie then dialed up the # of the talent agent and asked for him to meet her at the nearby coffee shop that was close by where he was still at.

A Moment later...

xanadu-movie-screencaps-com-6285-jpg.430208

Greg Samuels: *With the papers; With a copy of the promotional catalog* Mrs. Lightfoot. It's good to see you made a very wise choice. Not that it's to intimidate... But it's just a push for something great. It's what you are. *Suddenly seeing two girls next to Macie* Hello there... Are you two friends of the next future superstar?

Macie then looked at Leonetta and smiled with joy. But then cried for the fact that doing the one thing she wanted... would push her to lose the best friend she had... The one that befriended her without a second to think it over. She was now more conflicted. However... It was then that she made the choice. She wanted her friends... But if her best friend and room mate was willing to give up everything and being friends with a likely superstar just for so she would be safe... as Leonetta said... and believed with her heart of hearts... she could finally do it.

View attachment 431220
Macie: *Sniffling and drying her tears suddenly* I'll make the call.

Macie then dialed up the # of the talent agent and asked for him to meet her at the nearby coffee shop that was close by where he was still at.

A Moment later...

Greg Samuels: *With the papers; With a copy of the promotional catalog* Mrs. Lightfoot. It's good to see you made a very wise choice. Not that it's to intimidate... But it's just a push for something great. It's what you are. *Suddenly seeing two girls next to Macie* Hello there... Are you two friends of the next future superstar?

Lois Foutley... A Nurse dedicated to help heal the sick and treat the wounded as a Nurse is sworn to oath to do at that moment suddenly Lost track of what was going on. She only moments ago got on to listening in on what was going happening between Macie and Joanna. The only thing that changed now was that she had to at that moment head to look for them. Seeing that they had taken off. So... the only decent thing to do was go and look for them. She didn't intend to suspect that they'd only be within walking distance and just a block away.

Lois Foutley (6).jpg
Lois: *Sighs* Why do i get the feeling that they're trying to give me the slip? Is this their means for a joke... Because i am not finding any humor in this. *Thinking to herself suddenly* Okay, Lois... Kick in those parental instincts. Think like a teenager. If you were a teenager... what would one of the places that you go to hang out be? Teens start drinking coffee or frappe's at around 16. So... a coffee shop would be one place you'd find teenagers hanging around. *Spotting a coffee place up ahead* That's where they must be.

Lois had soon then reached the nearest coffee shop and looked through the window... Only to see, Joanna, Macie, Their friend Leonetta and a Older man. A Man with a clipboard that held a paper that looked like a contract. Then also with something that seemed to look like Promotional items.

Lois: Wha... What is going on here? Who is that man Macie's talking to? *Suddenly going inside to meet up with them feeling really lost with what's going on*

November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Leonetta smiled, glad that she could help, and released the hand of Macie. She leaned back in the chair, and sighed. The stressful situation was finally over. She watched Macie look at all the papers and sign everything that she needed to do. Leonetta knew she could never ever do something like that. All the attention from random strangers. It would be too much for her. She nodded to the talent agent as he asked if they were Macie's friends.

Leonetta smiled, glad that she could help, and released the hand of Macie. She leaned back in the chair, and sighed. The stressful situation was finally over. She watched Macie look at all the papers and sign everything that she needed to do. Leonetta knew she could never ever do something like that. All the attention from random strangers. It would be too much for her. She nodded to the talent agent as he asked if they were Macie's friends.

Gene Samuels: *Nods* It's a pleasure to be meeting friends to a rising star. I am sure that this is gonna sound like so overwhelming to you girls. It's new for Macie and since i was the one that came to sign her up... That makes me... well... Her agent now. So... once all the papers are signed and things are finalized... We can get Macie on her way to Cleveland... To meet with my boss. Mr. Whittleson. He is very anxious to be meeting Macie. I know that she would want to continue her Pokemon Journey and that is gonna be highly respected. Infact i have a trusty pokemon myself. *Calling out his pokemon* Come on out, Sweetheart.

pyroar-female.jpg

Pyroar: Pyroar.

Gene Samuels: This girl's gonna be our New client, Pyroar. Say hello to Macie M. Lightfoot.

Pyroar: *Smiles and gives a friendly paw to the side of Macie* Pyroar.

Joanna: *Checking her Pokedex on Pyroar*...

Pokedex: *giving the info* Pyroar-The Royal Pokemon-- The male with the largest mane of fire is the leader of the pride. With fiery breath of more than 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit, they viciously threaten any challenger. The females protect the pride’s cubs. The males are usually lazy, but when attacked by a strong foe, a male will protect its friends with no regard for its own safety.

Macie: *Smiles* It's nice to meet you, Pyroar.

A second later...

Macie: *Nods* So... I'm going to Cleveland. Now?

Joanna: *Trying to understand* She's going to Cleveland. Is that right? What about her friends?

Gene Samuels: Oh... Don't worry. She'll be coming back to where you guys are still at currently. She's just going over real fast to meet and greet my boss. That's all... for right now till everything is made official.

November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Last edited:

Greg Samuels: *Nods* It's a pleasure to be meeting friends to a rising star. I am sure that this is gonna sound like so overwhelming to you girls. It's new for Macie and since i was the one that came to sign her up... That makes me... well... Her agent now. So... once all the papers are signed and things are finalized... We can get Macie on her way to Cleveland... To meet with my boss. Mr. Whittleson. He is very anxious to be meeting Macie. I know that she would want to continue her Pokemon Journey and that is gonna be highly respected. Infact i have a trusty pokemon myself. *Calling out his pokemon* Come on out, Sweetheart.

pyroar-female.jpg

Pyroar: Pyroar.

Gene Samuels: This girl's gonna be our New client, Pyroar. Say hello to Macie M. Lightfoot.

Pyroar: *Smiles and gives a friendly paw to the side of Macie* Pyroar.

Joanna: *Checking her Pokedex on Pyroar*...

Pokedex: *giving the info* Pyroar-The Royal Pokemon-- The male with the largest mane of fire is the leader of the pride. With fiery breath of more than 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit, they viciously threaten any challenger. The females protect the pride’s cubs. The males are usually lazy, but when attacked by a strong foe, a male will protect its friends with no regard for its own safety.

View attachment 431340
Macie: *Smiles* It's nice to meet you, Pyroar.

A second later...

Macie: *Nods* So... I'm going to Cleveland. Now?

Joanna: *Trying to understand* She's going to Cleveland. Is that right? What about her friends?

Gene Samuels: Oh... Don't worry. She'll be coming back to where you guys are still at currently. She's just going over real fast to meet and greet my boss. That's all... for right now till everything is made official.

Lois had by then walked over to where the girls were sitting...

Lois Foutley (9).jpg
Lois: *Looking at the man sitting with the girls* Uh... Hi. Would you kindly like to explain what it is that you're doing around the girls?

Gene Samuels: Uh... hello. What just happened was that Macie's been just signed up with the Cleveland Starshine Talent agency Talent Association. She's been given a contract with us and wherever we send her... is where she'll be. But she's made some conditions and that's what we'll be adhering to and respecting. She's made some demands. They're gonna be followed. To the letter and it'll be on the official contract.

Lois: What're you on? She can't be on a contract. She's only 16 years old. She is still under age and a Minor. Isn't there laws against trying to sign up people under age without a parent or guardian present?

Lois was finding what she was seeing out to be very confusing. Deeply unsettling.

1524532464080.png
1524532498955.png
1524532522161.png
1524532548414.png
1524532578661.png
1524532626831.png
1524532652486.png
1524532688995.png
1524532780802.png
1524532842952.png
1524532878017.png
1524532902680.png
1524532977757.png
1524532996809.png
1524533022860.png
1524533049121.png
1524533143337.png
1524533175538.png

Attachments

• 1524532604216.png
    1524532604216.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 1524532796420.png
    1524532796420.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 2
"Okay... That sounds good then. Just stay safe while your at Cleveland, alright Macie?" Leonetta said, nudging her. "You'll be fine and you can always phone us." She reminded Macie.

"Okay... That sounds good then. Just stay safe while your at Cleveland, alright Macie?" Leonetta said, nudging her. "You'll be fine and you can always phone us." She reminded Macie.

Macie Nodded and Looked at her now new Agent.

Macie: Let's go. *Looking at Leonetta* I love you guys. I'll be back soon. I promise. It's just to meet his boss and then back. It'll be all good before you know it. And if anything happens... I'll call. I have everyone's #.

Before another moment were to pass...

Macie was getting inside the car with her agent and making way to the record company in Cleveland. She was not sure if what she was doing was the best of things. But she knew that it was what she seeked to earn for herself. The Talent association was the stop for Macie as she was to meet the Boss to her Agent. She practically hired him with her money.

Once in Cleveland...

23330 Commerce Park

the Cleveland Starshine Talent agency Talent Association.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (1).jpg
Macie: *Walking with her Agent to the end of the hall* This place sure is intimidating. Good thing that i don't receive Nosebleeds being this high. I used to though. But now... I'm rather rattled.

Gene: *To Macie; walking beside her to Mr. Whittleson's office* It's gonna be fine, Macie. Besides. There's one thing you can take my word for. His bark is worse than his bite. But a lot of the time... He's a pretty nice guy. The best there is in the biz here. Worked here for 26 years and he's still in the prime of it all.

Macie: I trust you. You are my agent after all. You know more of this than i do. More than i'd ever know thus far.

But as they were walking down the hall...

Oshawott came out from his pokeball and jumped into Macie's arms...

Macie: Oshawott, You shouldn't be out of your pokeball right now. This isn't the time. *Seeing tears of fear in Oshawott's eyes* Oh... okay... but behave yourself here. okay? This is where i'm gonna be soon get a career going and working here.

Oshawott: *Nods*

Once at the office...

Mr. Whittleson's Office...

xanadu-movie-screencaps-com-2672-jpg.430220

Mr. Whittleson: *Looking at Macie* You're here for a record deal. To sign a contract. I am sure that your Agent's inquired the details to you.

Macie: He did. I am kinda nervous though as this is really just like a first for me. I usually never sing in public. However i was tired of living life on the side. I had a golden voice that i was letting go to waste. Now... i'm using it to go for something that is meaningful.

Mr. Whittleson: I get what you mean, Mrs. Lightfoot. Before i became the big boss of this place here... I was in that same field as you. It's a pain in the ass tryin' to prove yourself to those who'd possibly never understand. But trust me. I understand. But here's the deal. Your Agent... showed you the start up contract. But the real one is here... The official one. He sent a copy of it here and it was faxed. Formed to make an official one.

Oshawott: *Confused and curious* Osha?

Mr. Whittleson: *Smiles at the Oshawott* Nice Pokemon. I got a Dewott. But i am sure that They'll get along. Birds of a feather as they say.

Macie: *Giggles* Yeah... they do say that.

Macie was shown the contract and saw all the info and details made as inscribed...

Macie: When i get my check... or paid. How does that work exactly?

Mr. Whittleson: We wire it right to a bank account as soon as you got one. However...since you don't have one... We hand you your first check and you go and open up an account. Any bank... And just let them know the information of where you work... And if you feel privy to do so... you can have them call us. Your Agent will help deal with the red tape.

Macie: Right. Okay... Just thought i'd ask. First time on this... it's all new for me.

Mr. Whittleson: It's okay. You'll get there. Besides. Now that you're with us. You're like family. We take care of our own. As Your Agent has told you already by now... You have VIP status. Suites, Exclusive clubs. What we forgot to tell you is that you have to get some recording sessions done. You're a Parody Singer... As you've requested. So... You can parody any artist you wish... But just as long as you get the rights or the access from the ones who owns the music from the particular album.

Macie: *Gasps* What?! I got to do some singing now? *Nervous* Oh sweet mother of surprise. What'll i do?

Mr. Whittleson: Mrs. Lightfoot... You didn't let me finish. I said that you had to get some recording sessions done. But... you don't have to do them now. Not today. Just that you need to have them done... As soon as you can. I'm due to have a meeting with a group of sponsors and as far as i'm concerned... I'm selling the pitch of you being part of the company. Mrs. Lightfoot... Welcome to the big leagues.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (13).jpg
Macie: Thank you so much. *Crying suddenly with happiness* This is a dream come true. I'm finally making it.

Lois Foutley (10).jpg
Lois: *To Leonetta* Well... Cookiefoot. I sure hope we know what we've just done to Macie. The others are gonna be no too thrilled hearing that Macie's in Cleveland. Ahead of us all. I don't deem it right to just pass Judgement on this... But Macie's not with the stable mind. Her mind and psyche is gonna crack. You might think that's mean for that to be said... But you girls don't really know Macie the way that i do or the way that my daughter Ginger and her gossip friend Dodie does. Macie isn't one with a strong built mind. Never was. Now... She's a smart cookie. She might know what she wants out from all this. But she isn't gonna be capable to withstand for too long of a period.

View attachment 431549
Lois: *To Leonetta* Well... Cookiefoot. I sure hope we know what we've just done to Macie. The others are gonna be no too thrilled hearing that Macie's in Cleveland. Ahead of us all. I don't deem it right to just pass Judgement on this... But Macie's not with the stable mind. Her mind and psyche is gonna crack. You might think that's mean for that to be said... But you girls don't really know Macie the way that i do or the way that my daughter Ginger and her gossip friend Dodie does. Macie isn't one with a strong built mind. Never was. Now... She's a smart cookie. She might know what she wants out from all this. But she isn't gonna be capable to withstand for too long of a period.

Joanna Barlow (246).jpg
Joanna: Mrs. Foutley, i haven't been giving Macie a fair shake in all this. But i happen to believe in her. You're worried about her as you know her better than the rest of us. However... I am afraid that i'm gonna have to mirror Macie devotion to what's going on. She's in this phase... Whether we like it or not. I myself... don't like it much as it's gonna be hard to determine what Macie is gonna think on doing. She's gonna have stress. The stress will push her to the breaking point if it's not kept in check. But... We have to hold on. For Macie's sake. This is a new adventure for her. She's gonna need all the support that can be acquired.

Suddenly...

Katie(Pidge) linda Diamond Gunnerson.jpg
Katie: *Walking over* Hey there, Joanna. Fancy seeing you here.

Erica Dana Biederman (2).jpg
Erica: *Walking over along with Katie* Yeah. You're looking pretty experienced for the wear. *Looking a bit curious* Did you happen to see a tall sleek teen walking with a man with this clipboard and papers a moment ago?

Joanna: Hey Katie... Erica. Fancy seeing you two here. You two should be in Cleveland right now...

Katie: As should you guys. What happened? Did that girl Maya hold you up?

Joanna: Don't mention her name. I don't want to even know her. But if you're asking about the teen that walked out from here a moment ago. That... That was Macie. Macie M. Lightfoot.

Katie: The shit you say. Pfft! You're huffing. That's her. No way... Macie is this 4 eyed girl with the nasal issue. That teen's not her. There's no way that... the tall teen we saw pass us... is in anyway our Macie.

Joanna: I wish that i could be only lying and pulling your legs on this. But... that is Macie. Macie Lightfoot is also now in Cleveland right about now and is finishing on signing up for a Record deal. A Singing career. She's really going for it.

Erica: *Stunned* But... how.... how is that possible? She went from this 4-eyed girl with the nasal issue to this tall teen? How is that even remotely feasible? That could never happen. Could it?

Joanna: I don't know. I'm in the same boat as you are on the idea. However some guy with the suave magic fingers and the magic touch... With mystic powers. He came around Macie and bibidi bobidi booped her to the tall teen that you just saw walk past you.

Erica: Wow. I am betting that she's an attractive fox now...

Joanna: *Chuckles and clicking the lips* You have no idea. Trust me... You really have no... idea.

Katie: Where're the others?

Joanna: Back at the college that's a block back the other way. Macie was there... competing in the Karaoke contest this time. She got discovered. And that's where the music career comes in for her. Ridge also entered... You'd think that he'd be winning. But... No. Macie stole the win. You know... *Sighs* It's like it was meant to be her. That she was the one that would out shine us all.

November Witch November Witch @Lois Foutley Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Macie Melody Lightfoot

Jordan went inside and went to the registration clerk to sign up for the Beauty level Contest. The normal Rank.

Once signed up for the contest... He went in down the hall where the contest was to begin and waited for the signal.

Jordan: Okay pal. This is it. You nerved? Ready?

Snorunt: Sno sno sno snorunt! *Grins*

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Jordan saw that only Jenny was signed up for the contest at the moment, which made sense since he was early

Charlotte had found a nice grassy area and laid down in the shade with Cecillia, just letting the time pass by

View attachment 431563
Joanna: Mrs. Foutley, i haven't been giving Macie a fair shake in all this. But i happen to believe in her. You're worried about her as you know her better than the rest of us. However... I am afraid that i'm gonna have to mirror Macie devotion to what's going on. She's in this phase... Whether we like it or not. I myself... don't like it much as it's gonna be hard to determine what Macie is gonna think on doing. She's gonna have stress. The stress will push her to the breaking point if it's not kept in check. But... We have to hold on. For Macie's sake. This is a new adventure for her. She's gonna need all the support that can be acquired.

Suddenly...

View attachment 431573
Katie: *Walking over* Hey there, Joanna. Fancy seeing you here.

View attachment 431575
Erica: *Walking over along with Katie* Yeah. You're looking pretty experienced for the wear. *Looking a bit curious* Did you happen to see a tall sleek teen walking with a man with this clipboard and papers a moment ago?

Joanna: Hey Katie... Erica. Fancy seeing you two here. You two should be in Cleveland right now...

Katie: As should you guys. What happened? Did that girl Maya hold you up?

Joanna: Don't mention her name. I don't want to even know her. But if you're asking about the teen that walked out from here a moment ago. That... That was Macie. Macie M. Lightfoot.

Katie: The shit you say. Pfft! You're huffing. That's her. No way... Macie is this 4 eyed girl with the nasal issue. That teen's not her. There's no way that... the tall teen we saw pass us... is in anyway our Macie.

Joanna: I wish that i could be only lying and pulling your legs on this. But... that is Macie. Macie Lightfoot is also now in Cleveland right about now and is finishing on signing up for a Record deal. A Singing career. She's really going for it.

Erica: *Stunned* But... how.... how is that possible? She went from this 4-eyed girl with the nasal issue to this tall teen? How is that even remotely feasible? That could never happen. Could it?

Joanna: I don't know. I'm in the same boat as you are on the idea. However some guy with the suave magic fingers and the magic touch... With mystic powers. He came around Macie and bibidi bobidi booped her to the tall teen that you just saw walk past you.

Erica: Wow. I am betting that she's an attractive fox now...

Joanna: *Chuckles and clicking the lips* You have no idea. Trust me... You really have no... idea.

Katie: Where're the others?

Joanna: Back at the college that's a block back the other way. Macie was there... competing in the Karaoke contest this time. She got discovered. And that's where the music career comes in for her. Ridge also entered... You'd think that he'd be winning. But... No. Macie stole the win. You know... *Sighs* It's like it was meant to be her. That she was the one that would out shine us all.

November Witch November Witch @Lois Foutley Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Macie Melody Lightfoot

Macie Looked at her Oshawott...

Macie: Well... Oshawott. Your trainer... Me.... has now become a superstar. I'm now gonna be famous. I'm a Parody singer. Which is okay with me. I always wanted to be Parody singer anyway. It's something that not many try. Some do okay... some fade out... But... I think that now... Since we're stars... We should look the part. Don't you think so?

Oshawott: *Excited* Osha osha osha oshawott wott wott osha oshawott!

Macie: I thought so... *Chuckles*

Gene S.: Macie, We've got to get you back to your posse for right now... Then i'm gonna jet off and start spreading the word to some higher ups and big fat cats of the music Biz. See what we can squeeze as a deal to start you off in thunderous applause. But my # is on speed dial on your phone... and i've got your # on mine. When something turns a screw and pops the top for a deal... I'll ring you... and we can get it set for you to hit a Recording studio and see on doing some #'s. Then dealing with the red tape... We'll wrestle with as that moment approaches.

Macie: Okay, Gene. But on the way back... I'd like to get some Items for my pokemon. They've likely been through a lot thus far and i know they had to deal with a lot. So... I want to see what i can do to cheer them up a little. Oshawott's okay with this. He's like playful and expressive. But he's gonna want something too.

Gene: Right. Let's get to it, Macie. This is the beginning for fame and glam...

It was then that they shook hands with Mr. Whittleson and took their leave. Oshawott before following along looked at the head of the company and smiled and as a gesture of thanks... Shot off a little bit of water gun at the plant that was on the side and made sure that soil was moist. He was very thankful...

While on the way back, Macie went off to get some stuff for her pokemon. Something to make they stand out. Giving them nicknames.

Her pokemon's nicknames were as followed:

Oshawott- Water starchild.
Numel- Firework..
Gothita- Mystic Eye.
Machop- Muscle Star.
Magnemite- Electronic sparky.
Illumise- Illuminator.
Corphish- Sea dream.
Loudred- Music blaster.
Skarmory- Starry Steelwing.

Eevee- Starshaper.
Bulbasaur- Starbud.
Weedle- Star Stinger.
Spinx- Sparking Flash
Roserade- Master Starflower.

Macie also dubbed herself... "Rising star" Lightfoot. She was not a sellout... But she was now in the eyes of the public and it was gonna be a matter of time before the hype would catch on. Chances are... It could have started... much sooner than anticipated.

Once back at the Coffee shop Moments later...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (5).jpg
Macie: *Looking at Leonetta* Hey there, my good friends. I'm back... and I'm a star! I'm in.

November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Macie Looked at her Oshawott...

View attachment 431921
Macie: Well... Oshawott. Your trainer... Me.... has now become a superstar. I'm now gonna be famous. I'm a Parody singer. Which is okay with me. I always wanted to be Parody singer anyway. It's something that not many try. Some do okay... some fade out... But... I think that now... Since we're stars... We should look the part. Don't you think so?

Oshawott: *Excited* Osha osha osha oshawott wott wott osha oshawott!

Macie: I thought so... *Chuckles*

Gene S.: Macie, We've got to get you back to your posse for right now... Then i'm gonna jet off and start spreading the word to some higher ups and big fat cats of the music Biz. See what we can squeeze as a deal to start you off in thunderous applause. But my # is on speed dial on your phone... and i've got your # on mine. When something turns a screw and pops the top for a deal... I'll ring you... and we can get it set for you to hit a Recording studio and see on doing some #'s. Then dealing with the red tape... We'll wrestle with as that moment approaches.

Macie: Okay, Gene. But on the way back... I'd like to get some Items for my pokemon. They've likely been through a lot thus far and i know they had to deal with a lot. So... I want to see what i can do to cheer them up a little. Oshawott's okay with this. He's like playful and expressive. But he's gonna want something too.

Gene: Right. Let's get to it, Macie. This is the beginning for fame and glam...

It was then that they shook hands with Mr. Whittleson and took their leave. Oshawott before following along looked at the head of the company and smiled and as a gesture of thanks... Shot off a little bit of water gun at the plant that was on the side and made sure that soil was moist. He was very thankful...

While on the way back, Macie went off to get some stuff for her pokemon. Something to make they stand out. Giving them nicknames.

Her pokemon's nicknames were as followed:

Macie also dubbed herself... "Rising star" Lightfoot. She was not a sellout... But she was now in the eyes of the public and it was gonna be a matter of time before the hype would catch on. Chances are... It could have started... much sooner than anticipated.

Once back at the Coffee shop Moments later...

View attachment 431951
Macie: *Looking at Leonetta* Hey there, my good friends. I'm back... and I'm a star! I'm in.

November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Joanna Barlow (120).jpg
Joanna: Okay... So you're a star. Does that mean... You're with us for now... or does that mean... You're gonna be walking the big star beat? *Chuckles* Oh... who the hell am i foolin'? I'm happy for you, Mace. I always had been. I know... i've given you a bit of a hard time and pretty much busted your balls a little with the constant questioning and the tension run. But you know what... Sometimes Room mates do that to one another. It's part of the process.

Katie(Pidge) linda Diamond Gunnerson.jpg
Katie: *Looking at Macie* Macie... Daaaamn, You look smoking hot. What the heck did you do to yourself? You're one hot mama now.

Erica Dana Biederman (2).jpg
Erica: You're looking pretty cool Macie. Even cooler is that Katie and I are coming back to the crew. We gave it much thought and we're with intent to return to the group. So... Welcome on back, Macie.

Katie: Sid is in Cleveland now and he's got a Charmeleon, An Ekans, Nidoran (Male), Carvahna and an Axew... He's even entered in a contest... A Modeling Contest for boys and won 5 pokemon. A Fully Evolved Abra... Alakazam that shocking carried an Alakazamite and a Keystone Bracelet and a Choker. where the Stone can attach on and activate on call. An Lillipup, Panpour, Cubchoo and a Throh. He hit them right too. He almost didn't win. But the one that did win from what he told us over phone was that the one that won had been caught using Steroids and Muscle enhancers that were against the rules for the contest. So... he got disqualified and Sid won them.

Joanna: Nice. *Looking at Macie* Let's get back over to the others. You can meet with Macie Terrace and Leonetta... you and she can go on your way. I'm sure that you're gonna be fine. You've done well this far. So... What'd cause that to change?

November Witch November Witch @Macie Melody Lightfoot @Lois Foutley Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Jordan saw that only Jenny was signed up for the contest at the moment, which made sense since he was early

Charlotte had found a nice grassy area and laid down in the shade with Cecillia, just letting the time pass by

It was not long till a frisky red headed teen came into the scene with a bee up her nether-regions as she came off as someone with a lot to prove. Her name: Ginger Feldman Kessler.

Ginger Feldman Kessler.jpg
Ginger: *Walking in with her Numel Fire-gyser* So... You think that your Snorunt is gonna be good enough to win? Don't bet on it. My Numel is hotter and more with heat. It's got the Beauty charms that will smoke out your Snorunt like a burnt blunt. you'll be sent home cryin' to your Mommy and daddy before din-din is placed on the table. Wear a bib... it's gonna get pretty messy.

Jordan: I don't know who the hell you are... But my parents are dead. Okay? They were MURDERED, you snotty prima-donna...

Ginger: *Backs down in regret* Oh... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to attack you on that. I didn't know. Forgive me. I guess that i can getting a little too cocky for my own damn good sometimes.

Jordan: *Sighs* I see. It's okay. It's just a rather raw topic is all.

Ginger: I don't blame you. My parents were killed too by this team named Spectrum. They killed my mother in cold blood and set up the accident to cause my father to lose control of his Truck and run it off the overpass and crash into the embankment. Blowing up on impact.

Jordan: Ouch.

Ginger: You know... It kinda sucks losing your parents to Murdering assholes who believe that the world is theirs to control. Team Spectrum... They're totally a fucking bunch of monsters. They have a prized Aerodactyl... that they use to strike at unsuspecting travelers. No telling who they'll target next. So... once this contest is over and you go on traveling... Watch your back. Those sons of bitches will likely try anything. Whatever they can to gain a head start on gaining more control.

Jordan: Sure will. I'll keep a watch out for them.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

It was not long till a frisky red headed teen came into the scene with a bee up her nether-regions as she came off as someone with a lot to prove. Her name: Ginger Feldman Kessler.

View attachment 432004
Ginger: *Walking in with her Numel Fire-gyser* So... You think that your Snorunt is gonna be good enough to win? Don't bet on it. My Numel is hotter and more with heat. It's got the Beauty charms that will smoke out your Snorunt like a burnt blunt. you'll be sent home cryin' to your Mommy and daddy before din-din is placed on the table. Wear a bib... it's gonna get pretty messy.

Jordan: I don't know who the hell you are... But my parents are dead. Okay? They were MURDERED, you snotty prima-donna...

Ginger: *Backs down in regret* Oh... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to attack you on that. I didn't know. Forgive me. I guess that i can getting a little too cocky for my own damn good sometimes.

Jordan: *Sighs* I see. It's okay. It's just a rather raw topic is all.

Ginger: I don't blame you. My parents were killed too by this team named Spectrum. They killed my mother in cold blood and set up the accident to cause my father to lose control of his Truck and run it off the overpass and crash into the embankment. Blowing up on impact.

Jordan: Ouch.

Ginger: You know... It kinda sucks losing your parents to Murdering assholes who believe that the world is theirs to control. Team Spectrum... They're totally a fucking bunch of monsters. They have a prized Aerodactyl... that they use to strike at unsuspecting travelers. No telling who they'll target next. So... once this contest is over and you go on traveling... Watch your back. Those sons of bitches will likely try anything. Whatever they can to gain a head start on gaining more control.

Jordan: Sure will. I'll keep a watch out for them.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Charlotte stayed under the shade with her Pokemon as time went on

View attachment 431963
Joanna: Okay... So you're a star. Does that mean... You're with us for now... or does that mean... You're gonna be walking the big star beat? *Chuckles* Oh... who the hell am i foolin'? I'm happy for you, Mace. I always had been. I know... i've given you a bit of a hard time and pretty much busted your balls a little with the constant questioning and the tension run. But you know what... Sometimes Room mates do that to one another. It's part of the process.

View attachment 431984
Katie: *Looking at Macie* Macie... Daaaamn, You look smoking hot. What the heck did you do to yourself? You're one hot mama now.

View attachment 431987
Erica: You're looking pretty cool Macie. Even cooler is that Katie and I are coming back to the crew. We gave it much thought and we're with intent to return to the group. So... Welcome on back, Macie.

Katie: Sid is in Cleveland now and he's got a Charmeleon, An Ekans, Nidoran (Male), Carvahna and an Axew... He's even entered in a contest... A Modeling Contest for boys and won 5 pokemon. A Fully Evolved Abra... Alakazam that shocking carried an Alakazamite and a Keystone Bracelet and a Choker. where the Stone can attach on and activate on call. An Lillipup, Panpour, Cubchoo and a Throh. He hit them right too. He almost didn't win. But the one that did win from what he told us over phone was that the one that won had been caught using Steroids and Muscle enhancers that were against the rules for the contest. So... he got disqualified and Sid won them.

Joanna: Nice. *Looking at Macie* Let's get back over to the others. You can meet with Macie Terrace and Leonetta... you and she can go on your way. I'm sure that you're gonna be fine. You've done well this far. So... What'd cause that to change?

November Witch November Witch @Macie Melody Lightfoot @Lois Foutley Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (1).jpg
Macie: *Nods* I agree. We should go. *Looking at Leonetta* Leonetta, Uh... it's time to go, Leonetta. It's time for Macie T. You, Me and whoever it is that Macie T. has bumped into.

Macie Had her cellphone with her and on full volume. She knew that she was gonna get the call. The only problem was... When? Macie's Agent was already off to meet with the fat cats of the music biz and see on squeezing a deal up for Macie. Some heads were gonna be a turnin' for Macie. It was only the matter of when. When and where.

Once they'd all reached up back where the others were... Macie had then once again said her goodbyes to Joanna and the others. All while saying how good it was to see Katie and Erica again. They knew that it was for the best and even though they knew it was all for the best... the idea of not having her with them was gonna only bug them. They were all proud of Macie. Very proud but yet... very very scared for her and what could be coming to her as she got to embarking on with her Now Music career. Her Singing career.

Macie: *To Macie T. * We're gonna be heading off to Cleveland and it's gonna be via Walking along side the main drag of the city. But if we manage to find some faster way to travel our way there... We use it.

Macie T.: What about the others, Macie?

Macie: They're here for some contest. At the University of Missouri. We are not gonna be going to that.

Macie T.: Where will they go?

Macie: I don't know. However... With Joanna's fast thinking... they'll get there before us. We're gonna head to Springfield, Ohio. Then go to where there's a main hwy that leads to Cleveland. Take that up. But tonight... it's anyone's guess.

Sarah Markov.jpg
Sarah: The closest way would be to ride on a pokemon that can carry the load and run fast. I got a Rapidash. It's fast.

Macie T.: I've got a Sableye. It can hover. It can also carry some weight...

Macie: All i have that can move rather fast is a Skarmory. It's a Steel Kind of pokemon. November Witch November Witch *Looking at Leonetta* Do you have a fast Pokemon?

November Witch November Witch @Lois Foutley Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 432053
Macie: *Nods* I agree. We should go. *Looking at Leonetta* Leonetta, Uh... it's time to go, Leonetta. It's time for Macie T. You, Me and whoever it is that Macie T. has bumped into.

Macie Had her cellphone with her and on full volume. She knew that she was gonna get the call. The only problem was... When? Macie's Agent was already off to meet with the fat cats of the music biz and see on squeezing a deal up for Macie. Some heads were gonna be a turnin' for Macie. It was only the matter of when. When and where.

Once they'd all reached up back where the others were... Macie had then once again said her goodbyes to Joanna and the others. All while saying how good it was to see Katie and Erica again. They knew that it was for the best and even though they knew it was all for the best... the idea of not having her with them was gonna only bug them. They were all proud of Macie. Very proud but yet... very very scared for her and what could be coming to her as she got to embarking on with her Now Music career. Her Singing career.

View attachment 432056
Macie: *To Macie T. * We're gonna be heading off to Cleveland and it's gonna be via Walking along side the main drag of the city. But if we manage to find some faster way to travel our way there... We use it.

Macie T.: What about the others, Macie?

Macie: They're here for some contest. At the University of Missouri. We are not gonna be going to that.

Macie T.: Where will they go?

Macie: I don't know. However... With Joanna's fast thinking... they'll get there before us. We're gonna head to Springfield, Ohio. Then go to where there's a main hwy that leads to Cleveland. Take that up. But tonight... it's anyone's guess.

View attachment 432148
Sarah: The closest way would be to ride on a pokemon that can carry the load and run fast. I got a Rapidash. It's fast.

Macie T.: I've got a Sableye. It can hover. It can also carry some weight...

Macie: All i have that can move rather fast is a Skarmory. It's a Steel Kind of pokemon. November Witch November Witch *Looking at Leonetta* Do you have a fast Pokemon?

November Witch November Witch @Lois Foutley

Lois Foutley (13).jpg
Lois: *Smiles* Macie, You're growing to be a really committed young lady. I am sure that your parents would be indeed proud of you if they knew of what you were doing. Taking charge of your life and not backing down when things are seeming as hard.

Lois was not gonna be with Macie's crew. However she couldn't leave Macie's side without letting her know how proud she was of her. It wasn't like she was trying to fluff her ego or make her feel self conscious or as if she were the best there was... Before her time. But she knew that Macie was gonna go far... and very high. There was no mistaking that at all. Not one sole sign of mistaking what was. Lois couldn't help but to let her daughter Ginger know... But she knew that her daughter was probably busy with her own thing... Trying to fit into the Avalanche arts academy. New place... New faces... new experiences... Just new. She'd been there for some time and yet even still it was new to her.

Lois Went off to where Joanna and the others were and gathered an idea as to where they were to head off to next.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Jordan Mortimer Barlow

View attachment 432184
Lois: *Smiles* Macie, You're growing to be a really committed young lady. I am sure that your parents would be indeed proud of you if they knew of what you were doing. Taking charge of your life and not backing down when things are seeming as hard.

Lois was not gonna be with Macie's crew. However she couldn't leave Macie's side without letting her know how proud she was of her. It wasn't like she was trying to fluff her ego or make her feel self conscious or as if she were the best there was... Before her time. But she knew that Macie was gonna go far... and very high. There was no mistaking that at all. Not one sole sign of mistaking what was. Lois couldn't help but to let her daughter Ginger know... But she knew that her daughter was probably busy with her own thing... Trying to fit into the Avalanche arts academy. New place... New faces... new experiences... Just new. She'd been there for some time and yet even still it was new to her.

Lois Went off to where Joanna and the others were and gathered an idea as to where they were to head off to next.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Jordan Mortimer Barlow

Joanna Barlow (316).jpg
Joanna: *Nods* Guys... This is how it's gonna be from now on. Macie is going her separate way as is Leonetta, Macie T. plus the also have a new tag along with them. A teen Named Sarah Markov. She's got a talking Meowth from the details which Macie T. had told. The Teen taught his Meowth how to talk human talk. The Teen's a rich Teen. But that's how it's gonna be. Macie's going her own way.

Ridge: We'll see her again... in Cleveland. Right?

Joanna: As far as i know... yes. But we are also getting back two of our original group members. Katie Gunnerson and Erica Biederman. They happened to be in the Coffee shop while Macie, Leonetta and Lois were there... as well as the Talent Agent. They came in after Macie had already left with the agent. But they're here with us.

Jessie: *Seeing Katie and Erica* Hey girls. Nice seeing you back.

Katie: Thanks, Jessie. It's great to be back with good friends. We parted from the group for a while because we saw what that one girl was trying to pull and we wanted no part of it. We couldn't tell her to leave as it'd be like we were exiling her. So... We did the walking. Since then... We battled some trainers and strengthened our pokemon. My Tepig's now a Pignite and i also caught a Eevee and got it to evolve into an Umbreon. Nice.

Erica: My Bulbasaur is now an Ivysaur. Which is pretty cool. I caught a Corphish and raised it to evolve into a Crawdaunt. Now it's set to fight in that first Gym. If we ever get to that one. *Grins*

Zod: We will. It's just a matter of when. But we're gonna get there.

Frank Holden (49).jpg
Frank: Where are we to go next?

Joanna: To the next town... I would guess.

Erica: Wait. There's supposed to be a Pokemon Contest in town here.

Katie: That's right. We came by some billboard on our way here promoting a Pokemon contest. It's... gonna be at the University of Missouri.

Zod: You sure?

Katie: We sure are. We're not fibbin'. We saw the billboard. There must have been at least 8 in town. Stating mentions of it.

Gaby: I think that we should go. Enter one of our pokemon in it.

Ridge: That'd be a wonderful idea.

Frank: Let's go.

There was nothing more to discuss once they made the decision to head to where the Pokemon contest was. They didn't figure as that Jordan would be there. However... They walked over to where the University was and saw where the Contest was.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Lois Foutley

Charlotte stayed under the shade with her Pokemon as time went on

Jordan was in the hall just outside the doorway that lead to where the Pokemon Contest Beauty type (Normal Rank) was. He was waiting for the time to start where it'd begin. He didn't stop to wonder what was going on with the others as he was sure that Macie was there. But somehow... he started to worry about her... As well as worry about Joanna most of all as she was his sister. He didn't catch on that a couple of members who were originally part of the group returned. He would soon enough.

He sat down and sighed as he waited... Waited till the contest began.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Lois Foutley

Users who are viewing this thread

Back