• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
A member of the group across the street waved back at Alden, and called out to him. "Hey there" he believed she'd said. He turned back to his Pokemon briefly. Nothing bad there, Dave was sitting to the side, staring at the street, while Trent and Irving were still eating. He looked back to the large group of trainers. They were striking up a conversation, so he figured he'd go ahead and talk with them. He hadn't had an actual conversation since he'd talked with that trainer in Cincinnati. He'd start with something casual, like the weather. "Great day, isn't it? He called from across the street.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Jenny G.: *Replying back to the trainer across the street* It's not bad. Kinda chilly. But it's okay. It's mellow and gentle. Been here long?

crumbelivable crumbelivable

"Been here long?" another one of the trainers asked from across the street. Alden shook his head "Nope. Just caught in from here about an hour or two ago, and I don't intend to stay long. Kinda fell asleep on the way and got really, really lost. I was trying to get to Ohio, and I would up here, in Illinois instead. Crazy, huh?" He hesitated, looking down at his food again before continuing "Can't exactly say anything else about this out in public, across a busy road. If you wanna hear the whole story, well, I'm afraid we'll just have to get closer."

"Been here long?" another one of the trainers asked from across the street. Alden shook his head "Nope. Just caught in from here about an hour or two ago, and I don't intend to stay long. Kinda fell asleep on the way and got really, really lost. I was trying to get to Ohio, and I would up here, in Illinois instead. Crazy, huh?" He hesitated, looking down at his food again before continuing "Can't exactly say anything else about this out in public, across a busy road. If you wanna hear the whole story, well, I'm afraid we'll just have to get closer."

With that said... They all led their pokemon over to the other side so they could all play while they met with the trainer and had a conversation with him. Maybe ask him if he'd be willing to join them as they too were heading for Ohio. Cleveland Ohio...

crumbelivable crumbelivable MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius @Leslie Blake Burke

Leonetta sat there on the side of the road for a good few minutes, recomposing herself and catching her breath. Gardevoir reached down with a leafy hand and helped Leonetta up. "Thanks Lexi..." Leonetta said, glad for the help and stood up. "Okay... Where are we now..." Leonetta looked around seeing trees on each side of the road, not really seeing much of anything else. She had a really basic phone. Not a smartphone, but a dumb phone. So she couldn't get apps, which meant no map. "Okay Lexi... Lets just head off this way I geuss..." Leonetta said, and started off down the road, her trusty Gardevoir by her side...

Silver sat down with Mismagius, feeding her a poke puff. She listened to the conversations going on in the group as she pulled out her laptop, wanting to find more information on the Heatran that had popped up before.

Leonetta sat there on the side of the road for a good few minutes, recomposing herself and catching her breath. Gardevoir reached down with a leafy hand and helped Leonetta up. "Thanks Lexi..." Leonetta said, glad for the help and stood up. "Okay... Where are we now..." Leonetta looked around seeing trees on each side of the road, not really seeing much of anything else. She had a really basic phone. Not a smartphone, but a dumb phone. So she couldn't get apps, which meant no map. "Okay Lexi... Lets just head off this way I geuss..." Leonetta said, and started off down the road, her trusty Gardevoir by her side...

It was only minutes later when a motorcade of Motorized scooters and a Tourbus came rolling towards where the trainer was walking alongside the road... They've all managed to catch a Skarmory... All but Zod. She was the only one who didn't want one. But the rest did. It was as they were riding down the road when...

Joanna: *Noticing a fellow trainer* Hey there. You okay? Everything okay?

Apparently something seemed wrong. But at that moment couldn't say till they were told the problem... if there was one.

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch @Jordan Mortimer Barlow

With that said... They all led their pokemon over to the other side so they could all play while they met with the trainer and had a conversation with him. Maybe ask him if he'd be willing to join them as they too were heading for Ohio. Cleveland Ohio...

crumbelivable crumbelivable MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius @Leslie Blake Burke

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke (183).jpg
Leslie: *Pulling out her pack of smokes; placing a smoke on her lips and lighting up*... We've been on the road for the last couple hours or so. A lot of us are originally from Metropolis, Kansas. It's been a long journey so far and we're still not at Cleveland. *Smoking* It's almost like we've just been walking aimlessly.

Jewel: We would've kept going onward... But we needed some time to rest our feet and because apparently... there seems to be a situation going on in this town. Something revolving some Legendary pokemon. Or so the reports were saying.

crumbelivable crumbelivable MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

After a few minutes of walking, Leonetta heard a motor behind her. She turned around, glad to see someone. She was about to speak, but the other spoke first. "Heh... I'm glad to see other people, but not really... I'm lost and almost got trampled by a herd of Skarmonys." She explained, to which Lexi, her Gardevoir, nodded her head in agreement. "Would you be so kind as to point me in the direction of the nearest town please?" Leonetta begged.

Alden nodded, as he put away Dave's bowl "From Kansas, huh? Yeah, I'm from a bit further east. Nova Scotia, to be exact. I was heading to Cleveland as well, you know, just to try and take on the gym out there. Suppose you're doing that too?" He turned his attention to the other girl in the party, who was talking about legendary Pokemon. This piqued Alden's interest. He asked her "A legendary, you say? Damn, I've heard about those, but never actually heard tell of one being around where I'm from. What news have you heard about it?"
@Leslie Blake Burke

After a few minutes of walking, Leonetta heard a motor behind her. She turned around, glad to see someone. She was about to speak, but the other spoke first. "Heh... I'm glad to see other people, but not really... I'm lost and almost got trampled by a herd of Skarmonys." She explained, to which Lexi, her Gardevoir, nodded her head in agreement. "Would you be so kind as to point me in the direction of the nearest town please?" Leonetta begged.

Jordan: *To the Trainer* We can do more than point you... we can take you there. We're actually heading there ourselves. You see... we're on our way to Cleveland, Ohio to challenge the Cleveland pokemon Gym for a Gym Badge. to officially be able to compete in the Pokemon League. You could join in... It's better than going alone. Wouldn't you suppose?

November Witch November Witch

"W-Wait, really?! Oh that would be amazing!" Leonetta almost squealed with excitement. "Oh, where are my manners? I'm Leonetta. It's nice to meet you guys. This is Lexi, my Gardevoir." Leonetta said, to which Lexi nodded. "Are you sure you'd like to take me along with you? I'm still pretty new to this all..." She explained.

Alden nodded, as he put away Dave's bowl "From Kansas, huh? Yeah, I'm from a bit further east. Nova Scotia, to be exact. I was heading to Cleveland as well, you know, just to try and take on the gym out there. Suppose you're doing that too?" He turned his attention to the other girl in the party, who was talking about legendary Pokemon. This piqued Alden's interest. He asked her "A legendary, you say? Damn, I've heard about those, but never actually heard tell of one being around where I'm from. What news have you heard about it?"
@Leslie Blake Burke

Jewel: Well... from what we gathered... or what Kevin gathered as he looked it up as we were making way to this town... There's been reports of there being strange noises coming from the hillside on the east side of the town. Sources say that they managed to catch sighting of a strange creature. Steel plated feet. Sharp claws and Brownish body. Red spots that seem to glow like it's got a caldera within it or it's own personal nightlight. Steel face and Jaw. One source says that it's possibly the legendary pokemon, Heatran. Ipkiss on the back here mentioned that she sometime ago... before we came into the fold was met by some girl who had given her a Magma stone from what it details... She said something about it being able to summon the Legendary Pokemon, Heatran. Maybe even control it or something. It is a red stone formed when boulders melted in intensely hot magma, then hardened. Magma remains sealed inside.

crumbelivable crumbelivable

"W-Wait, really?! Oh that would be amazing!" Leonetta almost squealed with excitement. "Oh, where are my manners? I'm Leonetta. It's nice to meet you guys. This is Lexi, my Gardevoir." Leonetta said, to which Lexi nodded. "Are you sure you'd like to take me along with you? I'm still pretty new to this all..." She explained.

Ridge: No problem. Besides... We're more than willing to take you with us. besides... being alone is dangerous. For all one knows... a person could be trampled by a herd of Absol or a swarm of bugs. Like Beedrill. Dustox, among other things. They might think of us as like snacks. *Chuckles* Come on. Hop on.

From the Tourbus...

Zoey: *To Leonetta* It's nice to meet you, Leonetta. We're the band: Empire of the heart. We got plenty of room in here. So you're welcome to hop on board the bus.

Joanna: See any odd pokemon while on the road, Leonetta?

They all introduced themselves. As Joanna, Ridge, Gaby, Zod, Jessie. Macie, Macie T. Frank and Jordan.

But before long...

Something happened to their Motorized Scooters. Uh oh...

November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Lois Foutley

"Thank you all! And no, not really. Just the Skarmonys that almost flattened me." Leonetta replied, walking aboard the bus. "Wow... That's a lot of names, I don't think I'll be able to remember them all..." She admitted.

"Thank you all! And no, not really. Just the Skarmonys that almost flattened me." Leonetta replied, walking aboard the bus. "Wow... That's a lot of names, I don't think I'll be able to remember them all..." She admitted.

Zoey: Oh no... It's no trouble at all. Plus... We're on tour ourselves and Cleveland's like our first hit. It's just that it has been a long road for us. However... we listen to some Empire of the Sun. It keeps us from going nuts with unease. But... I would try to remember the names. It's gonna be heard quiet a lot from here on in. There's been some tale of there being a hurt pokemon nearby. An Absol... was it?

Macie Melody Lightfoot (34).jpg
Macie: We can't use these Scooters anymore?

Frank: *To the crew* Everyone. Grab your stuff. Fast. Now. We got to bail on these scooters. Now. They're short circuiting and could explode.

Jessie: I think that they're about to.

Zod: EVERYBODY EVACUATE!

It was as fast as possible... They grabbed all their stuff and made a fast approach onto the bus as they had to make off away from the scooters. A mile up the road...

Joanna: *Calm* Is everybody okay?

Zod: *Nods* Yeah. We're fine. But... our scooters... they're gone.

Jessie: *Sighs* now... what'll we do?

Ridge: Ride the bus here.

Zod: Yeah. But what happens when they have to head out a separate way?

Ridge: No idea.

Joanna: We'll figure that out as the time comes. Let's go.

And off they went...

However... Close by... There was evidence of a wild pokemon hiding in the tall bushes...

November Witch November Witch @Jordan Mortimer Barlow Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

"A hurt Absol? I have an Absol... Maybe she could comfort it..." Leonetta suggested. She freaked out a little when everyone came onboard, but calmed when they drove further away from the scooters. Leonetta went towards the back of the bus and sat with her Gardevoir. Leonetta held her leafy hand tightly. She didn't like being sorrounded by new people, and she didn't know any of them. Though with Gardevoir there, she started to calm down, though just a bit.

"A hurt Absol? I have an Absol... Maybe she could comfort it..." Leonetta suggested. She freaked out a little when everyone came onboard, but calmed when they drove further away from the scooters. Leonetta went towards the back of the bus and sat with her Gardevoir. Leonetta held her leafy hand tightly. She didn't like being sorrounded by new people, and she didn't know any of them. Though with Gardevoir there, she started to calm down, though just a bit.

It was only a short mile away when they stopped and saw an Absol close and in a hurt manner.

Jordan: It's an Absol. It's hurt... But what type of pokemon is it?

Jordan then got out his pokedex and checked on info pertaining to Absol...

Pokedex: *Giving the info* Absol- The Disaster Pokémon-- Every time ABSOL appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster POKéMON. ABSOL has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment. This POKéMON very rarely ventures down from the mountains. It appears when it senses an impending natural disaster. As a result, it was mistaken as a doom-bringer. It sharply senses even subtle changes in the sky and the land to predict natural disasters. It is a long-lived POKéMON that has a life-span of 100 years. Long ago, superstitions were spread about it, saying it brought disaster. This fed a hatred of it, and it was driven deep into the mountains. The elderly call it the disaster Pokémon and detest it, but interest in its power to predict disasters is on the rise.

Jordan: *Gasps* If that's the case... We better get the heck outta here before one hits then.

November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Lois Foutley

"No..." Leonetta spoke up from the back. It was quiet, but still a protest nonetheless. "If it's hurt we need to help it!" She was already walking straight down the aisle of the bus towards the front, Lexi following very close behind.

Alden gave a slight chuckle. "Well then, that's quite the story. Not too familiar with Heatran, personally, but from what I do know, it's pretty dangerous. Best of luck if you're going to try and capture that thing, but I am keeping my distance." He paused for a moment, before considering what the girl had said about a "Magma Stone". This piqued Alden's interest, He'd heard rumors among trainers about a number of magma-based objects that could apparently do many things, but the usual stories concerned rocks that could control Pokemon. "Well, back in Ohio, I heard a lot of stories about rocks and things like that, but I believed that was just a regional urban legend. If you're hearing talk of it down here, it's gotta be something special. Damn, what i wouldn't give for one of those stones. Assuming they exist at all, of course".

@Leslie Blake Burke

It was only a short mile away when they stopped and saw an Absol close and in a hurt manner.

Jordan: It's an Absol. It's hurt... But what type of pokemon is it?

Jordan then got out his pokedex and checked on info pertaining to Absol...

Pokedex: *Giving the info* Absol- The Disaster Pokémon-- Every time ABSOL appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster POKéMON. ABSOL has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment. This POKéMON very rarely ventures down from the mountains. It appears when it senses an impending natural disaster. As a result, it was mistaken as a doom-bringer. It sharply senses even subtle changes in the sky and the land to predict natural disasters. It is a long-lived POKéMON that has a life-span of 100 years. Long ago, superstitions were spread about it, saying it brought disaster. This fed a hatred of it, and it was driven deep into the mountains. The elderly call it the disaster Pokémon and detest it, but interest in its power to predict disasters is on the rise.

Jordan: *Gasps* If that's the case... We better get the heck outta here before one hits then.

November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Lois Foutley

Lois Foutley (18).jpg
Lois: *Shaking her head as she got out of her car; To Leonetta* I don't think that'd be a safe idea, cookiefoot. It looks clearly wounded from the looks of it there. It might come off threatened. But you can assist if you like. Don't get too close though. *Tossing up 3 pokeballs* Growlithe, Roserade... Gothitelle. Come out. We got a job to do.

Seconds later...

"Growlithe!"

"Roserade!"

"Gothitelle!"

Gothitelle: *Speaking Telepathically* Mrs. Foutley, I would see to caution you to be careful. That Absol may be hurt. But it will likely try using that horn on it's head if it feels the least bit threatened.

Lois: I'll be careful, Gothitelle. I however must do my duty. It's the oath i took as a Nurse. I can't back from that because a pokemon or human happen to harbor a chance to still come out swingin'.

Lois's 3 pokemon that she called out follow her as she approaches the Absol.

Lois: *Speaking to the Absol* Don't be afraid. I'm a Nurse. I'm only wanting to see if i can maybe heal you. It's okay. It's gonna be okay.

November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Jordan Mortimer Barlow Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Okay... But I have an Absol... Of you can't calm it down, my Absol might be able to..." Leonetta told Lois, standing close by as she watched them try to calm the Absol.

Alden gave a slight chuckle. "Well then, that's quite the story. Not too familiar with Heatran, personally, but from what I do know, it's pretty dangerous. Best of luck if you're going to try and capture that thing, but I am keeping my distance." He paused for a moment, before considering what the girl had said about a "Magma Stone". This piqued Alden's interest, He'd heard rumors among trainers about a number of magma-based objects that could apparently do many things, but the usual stories concerned rocks that could control Pokemon. "Well, back in Ohio, I heard a lot of stories about rocks and things like that, but I believed that was just a regional urban legend. If you're hearing talk of it down here, it's gotta be something special. Damn, what i wouldn't give for one of those stones. Assuming they exist at all, of course".

@Leslie Blake Burke

Leslie: Cherry has a stone. Magma stone. However... if you want it from her. You're gonna have to battle her. or get your own. Because i don't think Ipkiss there... is gonna see on parting with it. Not willingly of course. *Grins*

Blossom L. Burke: Hey! Leslie... Don't tease him. That isn't right.

Leslie: I'm not teasing him. I'm just saying. Besides... You think that anyone will just be willing to give away a Magma stone... and just so openly?

Jewel: She's got a point there, you know.

Randolph: I agree. *Nods*

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius crumbelivable crumbelivable

"Okay... But I have an Absol... Of you can't calm it down, my Absol might be able to..." Leonetta told Lois, standing close by as she watched them try to calm the Absol.

Lois Foutley (1).jpg
Lois then stepped closer and checked out the bruises on Absol...

Lois: Oh boy... This Absol's hurt. Really hurt. *Looking at her Gothitelle* Gothitelle, Use Psychic on Absol here. Not to attack. But to hold it still. I need to check the paws and the sides of it.

Gothitelle: *Using Psychic on Absol holding it still* ...

Roserade: *Using her vines to mast down the paws and keep it from flinching*...

Lois: *Getting out her stethoscope and First aid kit*... *Putting on her Stethoscope and placing the piece against the side of Absol* Hmm... That's strange. It's heart is beating rather irregular. It's panicking.

Lois soon then got to making way with the kit and started trying to dress some of the wounds on Absol.

The Absol apparently watched as Lois was trying to tend to the wounds and likely heal it. It didn't seem to understand what was going on at first till it saw that some of its wounds were being treated and cared for...

Absol suddenly began to kneel down and Stare at Lois with intent... to thank her for trying to heal its wounds...

Gothitelle: *Channeling Absol* Thank you fellow woman. I haven't come across many passing travelers who'd bother with healing a pokemon such as i. I must thank you. I shall be your pokemon. A Nurse who cares for the innocent and those in need... is indeed worthy of having one such as me.

Lois: *With wide-eyes* Wh--

Lois then looked for a pokeball that was empty and Brought it to the Absol. Absol lowered its horn to touch the pokeball and watched it open. Capturing itself inside...

November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Jordan Mortimer Barlow Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back