• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Charlotte looked at Jordan and sighed "I don't know" was all she could say to answer his question

Jordan: How come you don't know? Charlotte, I'm here with you and done this so you and I could talk. Have a moment between each other here. But so far... all you can seem to say... is "I don't know." I am here expressing my feelings with you. I want us to get to know about each other, Charlotte. However... what chance is there for us to do that if you won't say much. It right now seems like i'm doing all the talking. You do know that you could speak and say you piece on things. Your voice is just as important as mines is. Charlotte, What do you like to do?

Jordan was wanting to hear Charlotte speak. He was doing more of the speaking and he was feeling as though he was taking all the time on speaking. But he was more up to listening to things that she wanted to say. He wanted to know more about her. It was as one would say... the one strong base of a strong relationship. One of 5 of the strong bases for a strong relationship. Communication and socialization. Jordan loved her. but would it really last if he knew nothing about her? Her passions? Hobbies... Interests? Something.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Jordan: How come you don't know? Charlotte, I'm here with you and done this so you and I could talk. Have a moment between each other here. But so far... all you can seem to say... is "I don't know." I am here expressing my feelings with you. I want us to get to know about each other, Charlotte. However... what chance is there for us to do that if you won't say much. It right now seems like i'm doing all the talking. You do know that you could speak and say you piece on things. Your voice is just as important as mines is. Charlotte, What do you like to do?

Jordan was wanting to hear Charlotte speak. He was doing more of the speaking and he was feeling as though he was taking all the time on speaking. But he was more up to listening to things that she wanted to say. He wanted to know more about her. It was as one would say... the one strong base of a strong relationship. One of 5 of the strong bases for a strong relationship. Communication and socialization. Jordan loved her. but would it really last if he knew nothing about her? Her passions? Hobbies... Interests? Something.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Charlotte just smiled and pulled him into a hug, holding him closely before whispering into his ear "I like to dance sometimes"

Charlotte just smiled and pulled him into a hug, holding him closely before whispering into his ear "I like to dance sometimes"

Jordan could not help but to hug back due to the embrace that Charlotte had. It was very sudden but actually... playful. When Charlotte had finally said something. Even it if was only a whisper. It finally gave Jordan something to work with. Learning that Charlotte sometimes liked to dance. It was something for him to focus on.

Jordan: You like to dance? Hmm... when we finally reach Cleveland... I'm gonna take you out on a date. We're gonna go dancing. What else do you enjoy?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Jordan could not help but to hug back due to the embrace that Charlotte had. It was very sudden but actually... playful. When Charlotte had finally said something. Even it if was only a whisper. It finally gave Jordan something to work with. Learning that Charlotte sometimes liked to dance. It was something for him to focus on.

Jordan: You like to dance? Hmm... when we finally reach Cleveland... I'm gonna take you out on a date. We're gonna go dancing. What else do you enjoy?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

She chuckled "your gonna have to wait and find out" she said in a playful/teasing manner

She chuckled "your gonna have to wait and find out" she said in a playful/teasing manner

Jordan suddenly got to the idea that maybe Charlotte liked being tickled, so... He startled to wiggle his fingers and with a fast impact... Touched Charlotte and went with starting on tickling her. He thought... Hell, it was worth a shot. Worse case scenario... she'd not like being tickled. But that would be very rare because almost anyone would be okay with being tickled playfully, Romantically or just for sheer fun of it all.

Jordan: Give me a hint. Come on. Enlighten me. *Winks*

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

In only a matter of seconds one of the men commanded the houndoom to attack, strange thing is, it was an attack that nobody in the group had seen before. It was a move that caused a purple-black aura to sprout from the demonic canine and soon upon sending into the ground spikes shot up snd pierced the girl, and the point of view of this scene, who by a small view of his paw was Shade himself only as a Zorua, causing them to collapse onto the ground. This attack was followed up by the houndoom launching a tornado that was the same color as its terrifying aura sending them flying into a blazing tree.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

In only a matter of seconds one of the men commanded the houndoom to attack, strange thing is, it was an attack that nobody in the group had seen before. It was a move that caused a purple-black aura to sprout from the demonic canine and soon upon sending into the ground spikes shot up snd pierced the girl, and the point of view of this scene, who by a small view of his paw was Shade himself only as a Zorua, causing them to collapse onto the ground. This attack was followed up by the houndoom launching a tornado that was the same color as its terrifying aura sending them flying into a blazing tree.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

The crew all slammed into the tree and with force and a touch of the flame... suffered a burn... But Blacked out because of the pain.

What was gonna become of them now? Was this all illusion but one made real? or was this just all in their heads? Whatever happened... it was with a good impact. They were all out cold.

But this is where it got without a doubt... very strange... It turned out to be only an illusion of something that foretold to happen in the future. Later on. But the girl in the illusion was the one thing that they didn't know about? Who was she? Was she someone that they happened to know? Would they happen to encounter her?

A Moment later...

Joanna Barlow (25).jpg
Joanna: *Shaking her head* What the hell was that?

Ridge: I don't know.

Macie Melody Lightfoot (111).jpg
Macie: *Hyperventilating* Oh god... Sweet mother of terror... That was scary. Very scary...

Gaby: *Looking at Macie* Macie, You okay?

Macie T.: Calm down, Squirt. It's gonna be alright. That illusion is all over. It was probably nothing to seriously worry about anyway.

Zod Gyllenhall 3.jpg
Zod: You sure about that?

Suddenly...

A fellow passing trainer walked by and approached them...

Lana Tannerman (2).jpg
Girl: Hey there... You guys heading to Cleveland?

Jessie: Yeah. Why?

Girl: You would be best to not go there.

Zod: Why? Why shouldn't we go there?

Girl: You guys don't happen to catch the news on things much, do you?

Ridge: what do you mean? What news?

Girl: *Sighs* And people wonder why i am always snappy... My life sucks for this. *Snapping a little* Would you care to wake up from being in the oblivious clouds? There's been some strange occurrences going on. It's all over the news as of this morning. Two sinister teams... One with Blue Bandana's for headgear with some strange Symbol. Then a team in red cloaks. With an emblem on the front of the apparel resembling a mountain or Volcano.

Macie Melody Lightfoot (181).jpg
Macie: Are they Bad men?

Ridge: I think that's what she's referring to. The girl did say sinister teams...

Gaby: What'll we do?

Zod: *Shrugs* Beats me...

They now had a new concern to think on. However the illusion was starting to plague Joanna. She didn't really say much as she was having the illusions replay in her head... Playing over... and over... and over... and over... and over again. Constantly till Joanna suddenly blacked out and collapsed on the ground. While on the ground and out cold... She had it revise itself in her mind and showed her a story of a group of people who'd lost someone that they loved. That they had also had hardships. Pains. Anguish of a more personal array. Joanna couldn't help but cry. She felt really bad suddenly and knew that with the vision... She finally understood the lesson. Understood what Shade was insisting to show them... To show her most of all.

But Now that once Joanna snapped out of it... She felt completely broken... But was also now aware of the suspected vision that was given to them. She also felt terrible for how she spoke to Clemence. But problem now was... she was gone. She and her brother had walked on without them and went on their own. Joanna really felt bad and wanted to make things with them right... But by that time... It was already... a little... too late.

F fusionjoker Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

(No... No early spoilers of the teams. Just News. Possible rumors for the time being)

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Last edited:
Jordan suddenly got to the idea that maybe Charlotte liked being tickled, so... He startled to wiggle his fingers and with a fast impact... Touched Charlotte and went with starting on tickling her. He thought... Hell, it was worth a shot. Worse case scenario... she'd not like being tickled. But that would be very rare because almost anyone would be okay with being tickled playfully, Romantically or just for sheer fun of it all.

Jordan: Give me a hint. Come on. Enlighten me. *Winks*

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

She smirked at him "nope, you'll have to wait and find out, and you can't tickle the truth from me" she replied as she didn't laugh at his tickling attempt but just smirked, showing that she wasn't ticklish, or at least she wasn't ticklish in places he could easily access

She smirked at him "nope, you'll have to wait and find out, and you can't tickle the truth from me" she replied as she didn't laugh at his tickling attempt but just smirked, showing that she wasn't ticklish, or at least she wasn't ticklish in places he could easily access

Jordan then got innovative and moved into places that were not so easy to get to and went to town. He knew that it'd be just a moment or two later before that Charlotte would give in and just let it out. But he wasn't gonna just bank on it. he was just looking to get her to laugh and maybe out of laughter... She'd slip out with what her surprise. Or so... that's what he thought.

Jordan: Wanna roughhouse playful like? Just you and me, my dear kitten. *Meows playfully* Purrrrrrr! *Chuckling*

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

A Few Minutes later...

View attachment 420416
Rikku: *Over the Phone* Cherry, It is a red stone formed when boulders melted in intensely hot magma, then hardened. Magma remains sealed inside. It's all i could find on it. But what i can tell you though that in my experience... When you find rare stones that come like that for example... They usually mean something. In fact... Spencer has been accepted to be a Gym Leader for the Pokemon Gym in Los Angeles California. So... I'm pretty free. I'll be over where you are momentarily.

Cherry: We're halfway to Mt. Carmel.

Rikku: See you in Mt. Carmel.

The call ends again...

Kevin: Who the heck was that?

Cherry: A friend of mine from Metropolis.

Lionel: Ah... Okay.

MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius @Leslie Blake Burke

Leslie: I think that i know about her. She's this Al Bhed girl. The one that my Mom Blossom C. Burke is friends with. She and my mom go way back to like... 20 years. Yeah... It's a long time. Really. 2 Decades.

Jewel: It's got a lot of history. But, Let's get on over to Mt. Carmel. If Rikku is there, we'll have a new Ally for our group.

Randolph: Either way... We still have a ways to go before we make wind to the next town that is before the big huge city of Cleveland.

Sonny: *Walking onwards*

Randolph: *Looking at the others* We better keep on going. We are burning daylight. And if we don't get there by day's end... We're gonna have to set camp there. for the night. Traveling will be out... unless we want to freeze. It's said to be a rather icy night tonight.

Blossom L. Burke: *Shivers* Brrr!

They continue onwards... To Mt. Carmel.

MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Jordan then got innovative and moved into places that were not so easy to get to and went to town. He knew that it'd be just a moment or two later before that Charlotte would give in and just let it out. But he wasn't gonna just bank on it. he was just looking to get her to laugh and maybe out of laughter... She'd slip out with what her surprise. Or so... that's what he thought.

Jordan: Wanna roughhouse playful like? Just you and me, my dear kitten. *Meows playfully* Purrrrrrr! *Chuckling*

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Charlotte chuckled "still can't find the spot in ticklish in" she smiled as she watched his attempts

Charlotte chuckled "still can't find the spot in ticklish in" she smiled as she watched his attempts

Jordan kept trying till he got to the one spot that would make any girl ticklish but he pulled back as he realized that he was about to touch the one spot that shouldn't be touched unless the girl grants for it to happen. But that left him wanting to roughhouse in a playful manner. He was gonna tire her out to where she wouldn't be able to hold off from telling. Only thing was... would it work?

However as time passed on through that day...

Jordan Barlow (2).jpg
Jordan: Come on. Just tell me. I promise that i'll be just as surprised when you got to the part where you officially show me what it is. Even more. I swear on it. I'm not a scout... But i pledge on it. Scouts honor. I'll be nothing but surprised by the surprise. With the new reality that my sister and I got to where we both dealt with it... against our wills... A surprise is something that I'd need. So... go ahead and tell me. I won't judge. I swear it to you, Charlotte. I'll Love it. Besides... I already love you. And that won't ever falter. I love you loads and loads and more.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

The crew all slammed into the tree and with force and a touch of the flame... suffered a burn... But Blacked out because of the pain.

What was gonna become of them now? Was this all illusion but one made real? or was this just all in their heads? Whatever happened... it was with a good impact. They were all out cold.

But this is where it got without a doubt... very strange... It turned out to be only an illusion of something that foretold to happen in the future. Later on. But the girl in the illusion was the one thing that they didn't know about? Who was she? Was she someone that they happened to know? Would they happen to encounter her?

A Moment later...

View attachment 420879
Joanna: *Shaking her head* What the hell was that?

Ridge: I don't know.

View attachment 420880
Macie: *Hyperventilating* Oh god... Sweet mother of terror... That was scary. Very scary...

Gaby: *Looking at Macie* Macie, You okay?

Macie T.: Calm down, Squirt. It's gonna be alright. That illusion is all over. It was probably nothing to seriously worry about anyway.

View attachment 420886
Zod: You sure about that?

Suddenly...

A fellow passing trainer walked by and approached them...

View attachment 420887
Girl: Hey there... You guys heading to Cleveland?

Jessie: Yeah. Why?

Girl: You would be best to not go there.

Zod: Why? Why shouldn't we go there?

Girl: You guys don't happen to catch the news on things much, do you?

Ridge: what do you mean? What news?

Girl: *Sighs* And people wonder why i am always snappy... My life sucks for this. *Snapping a little* Would you care to wake up from being in the oblivious clouds? There's been some strange occurrences going on. It's all over the news as of this morning. Two sinister teams... One with Blue Bandana's for headgear with some strange Symbol. Then a team in red cloaks. With an emblem on the front of the apparel resembling a mountain or Volcano.

View attachment 420890
Macie: Are they Bad men?

Ridge: I think that's what she's referring to. The girl did say sinister teams...

Gaby: What'll we do?

Zod: *Shrugs* Beats me...

They now had a new concern to think on. However the illusion was starting to plague Joanna. She didn't really say much as she was having the illusions replay in her head... Playing over... and over... and over... and over... and over again. Constantly till Joanna suddenly blacked out and collapsed on the ground. While on the ground and out cold... She had it revise itself in her mind and showed her a story of a group of people who'd lost someone that they loved. That they had also had hardships. Pains. Anguish of a more personal array. Joanna couldn't help but cry. She felt really bad suddenly and knew that with the vision... She finally understood the lesson. Understood what Shade was insisting to show them... To show her most of all.

But Now that once Joanna snapped out of it... She felt completely broken... But was also now aware of the suspected vision that was given to them. She also felt terrible for how she spoke to Clemence. But problem now was... she was gone. She and her brother had walked on without them and went on their own. Joanna really felt bad and wanted to make things with them right... But by that time... It was already... a little... too late.

F fusionjoker Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

(No... No early spoilers of the teams. Just News. Possible rumors for the time being)

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Lois Foutley (6).jpg
Lois: *About Jordan not being in sight* Where's the other one? Wasn't he... here?

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine F fusionjoker MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius

Leslie: I think that i know about her. She's this Al Bhed girl. The one that my Mom Blossom C. Burke is friends with. She and my mom go way back to like... 20 years. Yeah... It's a long time. Really. 2 Decades.

Jewel: It's got a lot of history. But, Let's get on over to Mt. Carmel. If Rikku is there, we'll have a new Ally for our group.

Randolph: Either way... We still have a ways to go before we make wind to the next town that is before the big huge city of Cleveland.

Sonny: *Walking onwards*

Randolph: *Looking at the others* We better keep on going. We are burning daylight. And if we don't get there by day's end... We're gonna have to set camp there. for the night. Traveling will be out... unless we want to freeze. It's said to be a rather icy night tonight.

Blossom L. Burke: *Shivers* Brrr!

They continue onwards... To Mt. Carmel.

MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow
Silver grimaced at the comment, having always been cold natured; the possibility that she might have to sleep out here made her hurry her pace.

View attachment 421103
Lois: *About Jordan not being in sight* Where's the other one? Wasn't he... here?

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine F fusionjoker MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius

Joanna: *Looking for her Brother suddenly* I... i don't know.

Jessie: I think that he and Charlotte went off for a moment or two to have themselves a little... *Wink Wink* Personal time. Hey. Why fight it? It's human nature. The laws of the jungle.

Zod: Jessie!

Jessie: It's true. Besides... Jordan's a guy. is he not? He's got feelings. Urges. All guys do. Some act on them... Some... don't. They choose to marinate in the wait game while opportunities pass them right on by. Jordan... He's a grabber. Never leaves anything behind.

Joanna: Jessie, My brother is a Gentleman. So... don't start with that idea. He would never rush things. Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine F fusionjoker @Lois Foutley Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Silver grimaced at the comment, having always been cold natured; the possibility that she might have to sleep out here made her hurry her pace.

They kept on moving over to Mt. Carmel. It was about an hour later when they finally had reached the town of Mt. Carmel. From the looks of them... they sincerely have been better. There was no rest for the weary as they were on the go for hours. But now... They'd finally made it to the town. All that could be thought of was... a place for rest and to unwind for a while. There was a huge need for rest. And they were more than sure as their pokemon were gonna be in need of that rest too...

MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius

"Treecko."

"Tor!"

The pokeball flew through the air and hit the Treecko. The pokeball encapsulated the Grass Pokemon and shook...one..two....five...eight times before finally dinging. Footsteps walked over grass as Clemence walked over to her pokeball and picked it up before releasing the Treecko and pointing her pokedex at it.

"Treecko, the Wood Gecko Pokémon. Treecko are able to climb smooth vertical walls and use their thick tail to attack opponents. Since Treecko build their nests in large trees it is said that those trees will live a very long life. This Pokemon is Male and its ability is Overgrow. It knows Pound, Bullet Seed, Dragon Breath and Solar Beam."

Clemence pulled her book out and flipped through it. "One Normal, two Grass and one Dragon. I suppose it's an okay move set," said Celemence once she had found all the moves. "That should help against the Rock-Type Gym I think...judging by what the book says, Rock-Types are vulnerable to Water-Type and Grass-Type. Good job Torchic and welcome to the team Treecko."

"Torchic."

"Ko," said Treecko.

Clemence recalled Torchic and Treecko to their pokeballs before dropping them in her bag. The siblings then continued on through the field they were traversing, having stopped when the Treecko had appeared.

Akemi Nakajima
"Alakazam."

The Psi Pokemon teleported onto the roof of an abandoned warehouse and held out his hand. Inside his hand was a Claw Fossil which his master took from him. "Good job Alakazam. Now...to get this to a fossil restoration center."

Alakazam bowed his head and looked at Charizard who was lying down on the roof. "Char," said Charizard in a bored tone.

"Ala," said Alakazam. The Psi Pokemon put a hand on his master's shoulder. The man's hand clasped around the Claw Fossil and stared down at it.

"Soon you will be reborn...Anorith."

Last edited:
Joanna: *Looking for her Brother suddenly* I... i don't know.

Jessie: I think that he and Charlotte went off for a moment or two to have themselves a little... *Wink Wink* Personal time. Hey. Why fight it? It's human nature. The laws of the jungle.

Zod: Jessie!

Jessie: It's true. Besides... Jordan's a guy. is he not? He's got feelings. Urges. All guys do. Some act on them... Some... don't. They choose to marinate in the wait game while opportunities pass them right on by. Jordan... He's a grabber. Never leaves anything behind.

Joanna: Jessie, My brother is a Gentleman. So... don't start with that idea. He would never rush things. Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine F fusionjoker @Lois Foutley Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

(Except that's exactly what he did)

Charlotte smiled and patted his head "come on, your sister and friends are probably worried" she replied

(Except that's exactly what he did)

Charlotte smiled and patted his head "come on, your sister and friends are probably worried" she replied

(How did he rush? As it is... it's only going a little fast as it's the Preliminaries for the Romance... from there on... it's a slow gradual process.)

Jordan: *Nods* You're right. But before we go... Let's have ourselves one personal dance. Here. *Pulling out his Portable Ipod* i got this song that might be well for us.

Jordan sets it to the song and presses play.

Jordan: *Holds out his hand for Charlotte* May i have this dance with the most foxiest and beautiful girl in the world?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
(How did he rush? As it is... it's only going a little fast as it's the Preliminaries for the Romance... from there on... it's a slow gradual process.)

Jordan: *Nods* You're right. But before we go... Let's have ourselves one personal dance. Here. *Pulling out his Portable Ipod* i got this song that might be well for us.

Jordan sets it to the song and presses play.

Jordan: *Holds out his hand for Charlotte* May i have this dance with the most foxiest and beautiful girl in the world?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

She takes his hand with a smile

She takes his hand with a smile

Jordan then made with dancing a slow dance but to the rhythm of the tune. He made sure that it flowed well with Charlotte as the moves played. He was not sure how well she could dance. Or if she were gonna dance like a master in hiding. But he didn't want to over do it and accidentally hurt her. So he was calm and gentle. As a real caring gentleman would be.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Jordan then made with dancing a slow dance but to the rhythm of the tune. He made sure that it flowed well with Charlotte as the moves played. He was not sure how well she could dance. Or if she were gonna dance like a master in hiding. But he didn't want to over do it and accidentally hurt her. So he was calm and gentle. As a real caring gentleman would be.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

She continued to dance with him with some experience

She continued to dance with him with some experience

They danced till song's end and when it was done... They kissed with passion and love...

A minute later...

Jordan: I love you, Charlotte. And i don't care how long i have to wait. But you and I... are forever. You're the best thing that's happened to me... besides my sister and friends. You're my love. I will not ever take it for granted. *With an arm around Charlotte's shoulder* Let's get back to Concordia with the crew. *Smiles* They're likely waiting for us.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

They danced till song's end and when it was done... They kissed with passion and love...

A minute later...

Jordan: I love you, Charlotte. And i don't care how long i have to wait. But you and I... are forever. You're the best thing that's happened to me... besides my sister and friends. You're my love. I will not ever take it for granted. *With an arm around Charlotte's shoulder* Let's get back to Concordia with the crew. *Smiles* They're likely waiting for us.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"That's what I said" she chuckled

Leonetta had just left Concordia on her way into the forest. She didn't have a plan to where she was really going, but she just wanted to get out and explore the world. Leonetta walked along a trail into the forest, her Gardevoir by her side. Though eventually, she started to feel the ground shake, and she looked over at Gardevoir, a confused look on both their faces.

Suddenly, a herd of Skarmonys' burst through the bushes. Leonetta squealed and felt a leafy grip on her hand, pulling her away. She quickly turned and followed her Gardevoir, sprinting and running through shrubbery and hopping over fallen logs. But wherever they ran, it seemed the Skarmonys' followed. Just as Leonetta' legs were about to give out, she reached the road, and ran onto it, immediately turning right and tripping onto the ground. The Skarmonys' ran straight across the road, leaving her and Gardevoir, mostly unscathed. Leonetta sat up breathing heavily. "Y-You okay girl?" She asked Gardevoir, to which she nodded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back