• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"That's what I said" she chuckled

Jordan: Great minds think alike. Come on. *Getting on Pidgeot* Hop on. We'll head on to the crew. however... Just know... that i had a good time with us being together just peaceful. It was special. Just like you.

It was time to meet back with the crew again. They had to make more progress...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Leonetta had just left Concordia on her way into the forest. She didn't have a plan to where she was really going, but she just wanted to get out and explore the world. Leonetta walked along a trail into the forest, her Gardevoir by her side. Though eventually, she started to feel the ground shake, and she looked over at Gardevoir, a confused look on both their faces.

Suddenly, a herd of Skarmonys' burst through the bushes. Leonetta squealed and felt a leafy grip on her hand, pulling her away. She quickly turned and followed her Gardevoir, sprinting and running through shrubbery and hopping over fallen logs. But wherever they ran, it seemed the Skarmonys' followed. Just as Leonetta' legs were about to give out, she reached the road, and ran onto it, immediately turning right and tripping onto the ground. The Skarmonys' ran straight across the road, leaving her and Gardevoir, mostly unscathed. Leonetta sat up breathing heavily. "Y-You okay girl?" She asked Gardevoir, to which she nodded.

(The crew are not there yet... But that's a good start. Wonderful.)

(Thanks! And it's okay, she can just sit there and recover until they arrive.)

Alden was shook awake by a loud crashing noise. Blearily, he opened his eyes, and looked around. He was lying in a small compartment of the grainier car he had jumped back in Cincinnati. Stretching, he casually checked his watch, and loudly swore when he noticed the time. He'd been riding this train for almost eight hours longer than he'd originally planned! Quickly, he gathered up his stuff, and climbed out of the compartment. Once he'd climbed out of the compartment, and into the sun, he was distraught, at what he saw. The land seemed a lot different than Ohio, much more plains-based than when he'd gotten on. He must have been asleep for a long time. Thankfully, the train seemed to be moving at a slower pace now, just slow enough to jump off and not get too hurt. Unfortunately, he miscalculated his jump and wound up tumbling to the ground upon impact. Climbing to his feet, he quickly backed away from the train and ran into a nearby patch of forest. He sat down, took a drink from a water bottle on one of his bags, and reached for a Pokeball on his waist. Throwing it to the ground, a Riolu emerged, looking somewhat dazed. "Yeah, sorry about the rough landing Dave. I kinda overslept and had to hurry off the train. You understand, right?". He didn't.

"RIOLU! RIOLU RIO RI!" Dave snapped at Alden. "Yeah, right back at you" Alden said, sighing and recalling the Emanation Pokemon. He made his way out of the forest, and came across a road, leading into a nearby town. "Where the hell am I?" he said to himself. There seemed to be a town sign nearby, so he figured that would help him determine where he was. Approaching the sign, he found it displayed the name of the town, a few sportspeople who'd been born there, but what shocked Alden the most was the state symbol displayed on the sign. "ILLINOIS? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Alden yelled, attracting a few odd stares from pedestrians around. He gave an angry groan, and fell to his knees. He'd lost so much progress, just because he got too comfortable in that gainer. He sighed and got back up to his feet. He was exhausted, and a little hungry too. Might as well make the most of a bid situation, he thought. He headed into the town, hoping to find a place with a decent meal at least.

Alden was shook awake by a loud crashing noise. Blearily, he opened his eyes, and looked around. He was lying in a small compartment of the grainier car he had jumped back in Cincinnati. Stretching, he casually checked his watch, and loudly swore when he noticed the time. He'd been riding this train for almost eight hours longer than he'd originally planned! Quickly, he gathered up his stuff, and climbed out of the compartment. Once he'd climbed out of the compartment, and into the sun, he was distraught, at what he saw. The land seemed a lot different than Ohio, much more plains-based than when he'd gotten on. He must have been asleep for a long time. Thankfully, the train seemed to be moving at a slower pace now, just slow enough to jump off and not get too hurt. Unfortunately, he miscalculated his jump and wound up tumbling to the ground upon impact. Climbing to his feet, he quickly backed away from the train and ran into a nearby patch of forest. He sat down, took a drink from a water bottle on one of his bags, and reached for a Pokeball on his waist. Throwing it to the ground, a Riolu emerged, looking somewhat dazed. "Yeah, sorry about the rough landing Dave. I kinda overslept and had to hurry off the train. You understand, right?". He didn't.

"RIOLU! RIOLU RIO RI!" Dave snapped at Alden. "Yeah, right back at you" Alden said, sighing and recalling the Emanation Pokemon. He made his way out of the forest, and came across a road, leading into a nearby town. "Where the hell am I?" he said to himself. There seemed to be a town sign nearby, so he figured that would help him determine where he was. Approaching the sign, he found it displayed the name of the town, a few sportspeople who'd been born there, but what shocked Alden the most was the state symbol displayed on the sign. "ILLINOIS? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Alden yelled, attracting a few odd stares from pedestrians around. He gave an angry groan, and fell to his knees. He'd lost so much progress, just because he got too comfortable in that gainer. He sighed and got back up to his feet. He was exhausted, and a little hungry too. Might as well make the most of a bid situation, he thought. He headed into the town, hoping to find a place with a decent meal at least.

(The second/Third Crew is in Mt. Carmel. But you're good on your starter. None better than that. Nice work.)

They kept on moving over to Mt. Carmel. It was about an hour later when they finally had reached the town of Mt. Carmel. From the looks of them... they sincerely have been better. There was no rest for the weary as they were on the go for hours. But now... They'd finally made it to the town. All that could be thought of was... a place for rest and to unwind for a while. There was a huge need for rest. And they were more than sure as their pokemon were gonna be in need of that rest too...

MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius
Silver let out a sigh of relief as she looked around at the new surroundings; having seen nothing but trees for hours, it was so much better to see the buildings. Mismagius let out a chuckle-like cry making her trainer glare at her, “Stop gloating, just because you can float doesn’t mean anything,” she rebutted pitifully. “Now all we need to do is look for some place to relax, at least for a moment,” Silver murmured.

Silver let out a sigh of relief as she looked around at the new surroundings; having seen nothing but trees for hours, it was so much better to see the buildings. Mismagius let out a chuckle-like cry making her trainer glare at her, “Stop gloating, just because you can float doesn’t mean anything,” she rebutted pitifully. “Now all we need to do is look for some place to relax, at least for a moment,” Silver murmured.

1522876607360.png
Cherry and the crew all found a small patch of grass to station and camp out. Without a issue to them... They got out what they had for food and had a meal. It wasn't much to them. It was rather small... But for them... it was filling nonetheless. Kevin and Lionel were putting together the camp. Setting up the sleeping bags. They were all just resting from the walk when...

Rikku Rhapsody-Spencer Rhapsody's wife.jpg
Rikku: *Running over to Cherry's group* [Cherry], Ed'c kuut du caa dryd oui kioc yna rana. Drana'c paah y mud uv cdnyhka huecac kuehk uh vun dra mycd ruin. ([Cherry], It's good to see that you guys are here. There's been a lot of strange noises going on for the last hour.)

Cherry: *Blowing smoke into the air* Rikku, You actually came. Good... *Getting up and putting out her light and walking over to Rikku* It's good to see a familiar face around. It's been a real hectic journey so far. We're still nowhere near our first badge. It's gonna be like we're just walking aimlessly before long.

Rikku: It's hard to be on a Journey. But you'll get there. Just have faith. My husband is with a lot on his orbit right now himself. Running a Pokemon Gym... That's hard work. I actually worry about him as he's caught a Numel and it evolved just yesterday into a camerupt. It's a dangerous pokemon as it's got these humps on it that resemble Volcanoes and Spencer can't deal with fire or heat as it hurts him. Albino's can't handle heat. He's got a Ice/Ground type to help balance it out... But... i just worry about him.

Cherry: He'll be okay though... He's careful. From what Joanna and Macie told us... Spencer's tough. He'll manage anything. It's all on the front of Experience.

Rikku: Really... That's nice for them to say so... Of course... *Not seeing any of the crew* I don't see them here. What happened?

Cherry: We managed to go our separate ways. Courtesy of some girl named Jensen. She was a drama queen. Katie and Erica went their separate ways soon as we left Buchner. Smartest thing too. Because i couldn't stand that Jensen. Always wanting to tell us about her Dragon. Her dragon wasn't even listening to her. It ignored her and hell... It almost Attacked RIDGE ONCE. But she still kept it. Still kept it. At the tournament in Buchner... in the one match Her Charizard attacked the opponents pokemon... then tried to go at the trainers.

Rikku: *Gasps* Serious?!

Cherry: Yeah. As far as i know... She's still with them. But as long as she's with them... i won't be. I refuse.

Rikku: Good. I don't like the sound of what i heard about that girl. She's really careless.

Cherry: Yeah. Jessie Rogers is even into her... Which is pathetic. *Sighs*... Yeah.

Rikku: But Who're these new ones?

Cherry: They're my crew. Kevin Spears, Lionel Olivers, Jenny Goodman, Krissy Caine and Silver Valentino. There's also Leslie B. Burke, Blossom L. Burke, Jewel Burke, Randolph Burke and Sonny Burke.

Rikku: *Smiles* Nice to meet you all.

Kevin: *Winks* Hey there.

Lionel: Nice meeting you.

Krissy: *Nods*

Jenny Goodman: *Smiles*

MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius @Leslie Blake Burke

Alden made his way out of the Mount Carmel Poke-mart. He'd just stopped in to refill on Pokemon Food and a few other essentials for the road. He found a nice small patch of grass in front of a nearby gas station and sat down. He laid out some bowls, then threw down three Pokeballs. Dave, as well as a Sableye and a Klink, emerged. "Here you go, guys" Alden said, placing some Pokemon food in their respective bowls. Earlier he'd been down to the main street of town and gotten some food for himself. He reached for his meal, and while he was doing so noticed a rather large group of people and Pokemon lying on the grass camping out much like he was across the street. To Alden, it was always nice to see fellow trainers out on the road. The open road was a dangerous place, especially in the way he traveled it, but whenever Alden ran into trainers, he always felt like he;d run into a good friend after a long time. He looked across the street at the large group of trainers, smiled and waved at them a little.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius @Leslie Blake Burke

Joanna: *Looking for her Brother suddenly* I... i don't know.

Jessie: I think that he and Charlotte went off for a moment or two to have themselves a little... *Wink Wink* Personal time. Hey. Why fight it? It's human nature. The laws of the jungle.

Zod: Jessie!

Jessie: It's true. Besides... Jordan's a guy. is he not? He's got feelings. Urges. All guys do. Some act on them... Some... don't. They choose to marinate in the wait game while opportunities pass them right on by. Jordan... He's a grabber. Never leaves anything behind.

Joanna: Jessie, My brother is a Gentleman. So... don't start with that idea. He would never rush things. Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine F fusionjoker @Lois Foutley Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Lois: We should get going. We've stocked up on the food that would be needed. We better get back on the road and going on our way.

Although in Lois's own hometown...

latest

The Foutley house...

Living room...

latest

Carl: *Looking at Snivy* I can't help but wonder... What would you evolve into? Probably a snake or a serpent. Eh. I'll have to be surprised then... Say... What do you say we go and check out how old blakey boy is doing? He's probably bored stiff without the worry of someone playing a prank on him.

Snivy: Vy! *Climbing onto Carl's Shoulder's* Snivy! Vy... vy... Snivy.

However What Carl didn't know was that Blake Gripling was on his way to where he was... And was with a pokemon of his own...

A Blitzle And he nicknamed it Col. Charge. Weirdsville, right?

It would be weirder as it went on...

The point was that where Lois was...

She was with Joanna Barlow and a swell bunch of teens. She was not about to cue in her own biological kids on the idea that she technically became like a mother to Joanna and Jordan...

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Shade walked towards Issac as he rode up to the group and got off his bike. “There you are!” He called out as the illusion fox laid down beside him and let out a yawning bark. “And what’s that supposed to mean, teaching them a lesson.” Though after Issac said that he noticed the look of confusion plastered across most of the group’s faces, and wanting a bit more clarification walked up to frank. “So what happened while I was out chasing Clemence.” He asked, wondering if I had something to do with the smug look on Shade’s face.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

View attachment 422021
Cherry and the crew all found a small patch of grass to station and camp out. Without a issue to them... They got out what they had for food and had a meal. It wasn't much to them. It was rather small... But for them... it was filling nonetheless. Kevin and Lionel were putting together the camp. Setting up the sleeping bags. They were all just resting from the walk when...

View attachment 422030
Rikku: *Running over to Cherry's group* [Cherry], Ed'c kuut du caa dryd oui kioc yna rana. Drana'c paah y mud uv cdnyhka huecac kuehk uh vun dra mycd ruin. ([Cherry], It's good to see that you guys are here. There's been a lot of strange noises going on for the last hour.)

Cherry: *Blowing smoke into the air* Rikku, You actually came. Good... *Getting up and putting out her light and walking over to Rikku* It's good to see a familiar face around. It's been a real hectic journey so far. We're still nowhere near our first badge. It's gonna be like we're just walking aimlessly before long.

Rikku: It's hard to be on a Journey. But you'll get there. Just have faith. My husband is with a lot on his orbit right now himself. Running a Pokemon Gym... That's hard work. I actually worry about him as he's caught a Numel and it evolved just yesterday into a camerupt. It's a dangerous pokemon as it's got these humps on it that resemble Volcanoes and Spencer can't deal with fire or heat as it hurts him. Albino's can't handle heat. He's got a Ice/Ground type to help balance it out... But... i just worry about him.

Cherry: He'll be okay though... He's careful. From what Joanna and Macie told us... Spencer's tough. He'll manage anything. It's all on the front of Experience.

Rikku: Really... That's nice for them to say so... Of course... *Not seeing any of the crew* I don't see them here. What happened?

Cherry: We managed to go our separate ways. Courtesy of some girl named Jensen. She was a drama queen. Katie and Erica went their separate ways soon as we left Buchner. Smartest thing too. Because i couldn't stand that Jensen. Always wanting to tell us about her Dragon. Her dragon wasn't even listening to her. It ignored her and hell... It almost Attacked RIDGE ONCE. But she still kept it. Still kept it. At the tournament in Buchner... in the one match Her Charizard attacked the opponents pokemon... then tried to go at the trainers.

Rikku: *Gasps* Serious?!

Cherry: Yeah. As far as i know... She's still with them. But as long as she's with them... i won't be. I refuse.

Rikku: Good. I don't like the sound of what i heard about that girl. She's really careless.

Cherry: Yeah. Jessie Rogers is even into her... Which is pathetic. *Sighs*... Yeah.

Rikku: But Who're these new ones?

Cherry: They're my crew. Kevin Spears, Lionel Olivers, Jenny Goodman, Krissy Caine and Silver Valentino. There's also Leslie B. Burke, Blossom L. Burke, Jewel Burke, Randolph Burke and Sonny Burke.

Rikku: *Smiles* Nice to meet you all.

Kevin: *Winks* Hey there.

Lionel: Nice meeting you.

Krissy: *Nods*

Jenny Goodman: *Smiles*

MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius @Leslie Blake Burke
Silver smiled, “It’s a pleasure to meet you,” She said and Mismagius let out a small cry of greeting shortly after. Looking into the distance, Silver narrowed her eyes, making out the figure of a male waving at her and the group and smiled at them, waving back slightly.

Alden made his way out of the Mount Carmel Poke-mart. He'd just stopped in to refill on Pokemon Food and a few other essentials for the road. He found a nice small patch of grass in front of a nearby gas station and sat down. He laid out some bowls, then threw down three Pokeballs. Dave, as well as a Sableye and a Klink, emerged. "Here you go, guys" Alden said, placing some Pokemon food in their respective bowls. Earlier he'd been down to the main street of town and gotten some food for himself. He reached for his meal, and while he was doing so noticed a rather large group of people and Pokemon lying on the grass camping out much like he was across the street. To Alden, it was always nice to see fellow trainers out on the road. The open road was a dangerous place, especially in the way he traveled it, but whenever Alden ran into trainers, he always felt like he;d run into a good friend after a long time. He looked across the street at the large group of trainers, smiled and waved at them a little.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius @Leslie Blake Burke

Jenny Goodman by that time managed to turn and catch sight of a fellow trainer stationed across the street. Waving over... She smiled at him and waved back at the guy and thought on maybe going over to befriend him.

Rikku: *Looking at the guy across the street* Wow... He looks pretty hot. He must be a ladies man. What's he doing all by himself?

Jenny G.: I don't know. Maybe we should all go and befriend him...

Kevin: That'd be a good idea.

Rikku: Silver, Do you happen to know who that guy is? He's kinda looking at you rather like... Flirting.

Krissy: Oh.... how romantic. That's cute. *Smiles*

Cherry looked at the guy that they were looking at and waved a little at her own pace. She was curious to who he was. That was when she suggested on maybe calling the guy over. Like a friendly gesture.

Cherry: *To the guy across from them* Hey there.

===============================

Frank Holden (100).jpg
Frank: *Looking at Issac* Nothing really happened. Just an illusion and a possible lesson to Joanna. Joanna seems to be a bit broken and with guilt on how she was towards the young girl Clemence. Wishes that she could take back what she said in the tone that she had. Jordan and that french girl... Charlotte left to go on a small momentary date... to have a little personal time. They haven't returned yet. Till they come back... We can't do anything.

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius @Leslie Blake Burke @Lois Foutley F fusionjoker

Silver blushed heavily at Rikku’s comment, looking away quickly whilst shaking her head. She had never been the best with boys, other than friends of course, her actions made that clear to the trainers around her.

Silver blushed heavily at Rikku’s comment, looking away quickly whilst shaking her head. She had never been the best with boys, other than friends of course, her actions made that clear to the trainers around her.

There was a few questions in need of asking on the trainer across the street. They didn't know what to ask or if perhaps they should call him over. However... they were looking to befriend him...

Rikku: It's okay if you are. The guy does look pretty sweet. Just never noticed anyone like him is all.

Lionel: We've got to rest for now. It's been a really long day of walking and traveling. My feet are just exhausted.

MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius crumbelivable crumbelivable

Silver nodded, “I know, it’s just that things like what you were saying embarrass me, even if it’s just a joke.. I’m not the greatest with romance if you get what I mean,” she muttered sheepishly.

Silver nodded, “I know, it’s just that things like what you were saying embarrass me, even if it’s just a joke.. I’m not the greatest with romance if you get what I mean,” she muttered sheepishly.

Rikku: It's okay. When i first met Spencer... I wasn't really into boys too much. I just liked to flirt with them. But Spencer and I were like always getting close till one day... we got to the point of being so much in love... We reached that part where getting wed... was the best thing. I married him and he married me. Best thing that has happened to me. I couldn't ever ask for anything better. never.

MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius

Jordan: Great minds think alike. Come on. *Getting on Pidgeot* Hop on. We'll head on to the crew. however... Just know... that i had a good time with us being together just peaceful. It was special. Just like you.

It was time to meet back with the crew again. They had to make more progress...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Charlotte got on the pidgeot and rode it back with Jordan

Charlotte got on the pidgeot and rode it back with Jordan

While riding back...

Jordan: *To Charlotte* I know that you won't say too much as you're not sure as to what you can say about anything... But i'll clue you in. You can say anything you feel must be said. I don't want you to feel like you shouldn't talk. You can speak however. I want to hear you. All of what you want to say. I Love you, Charlotte. I might say it too much. But i mean it. Every second of every minute... or every hour that we were together. and even when we are not. I love you. And when all this is done... After the 1st year of the Journey is done i will be asking for something major. But will wait till the time is right...

Once they've made it back to the crew... The entire crew made haste onwards to Remington, Indiana... But that meant... going south and then over....East.

Jordan Barlow (2).jpgJordan: *Sighs* Well... Time to go...

1522910052410.png
They made off on their way south and ensured that they were stocked up with all things that they'd need. Joanna and Jordan were head of the crew and were taking the lead. The Tour bus followed along and listened in on all the reports coming in from the new broadcasts that came over the airwaves. What none of them knew was that Cleveland was gonna be a battle and then some...

November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley

A member of the group across the street waved back at Alden, and called out to him. "Hey there" he believed she'd said. He turned back to his Pokemon briefly. Nothing bad there, Dave was sitting to the side, staring at the street, while Trent and Irving were still eating. He looked back to the large group of trainers. They were striking up a conversation, so he figured he'd go ahead and talk with them. He hadn't had an actual conversation since he'd talked with that trainer in Cincinnati. He'd start with something casual, like the weather. "Great day, isn't it? He called from across the street.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back