• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Underground

Valorie

Purity
Year 2075

How would you react if you suddenly woke in something that seems like an elevator, opening in a dark cement walled hallway? In this building, there is no windows, no escape. Whoever placed them inside, has taken every measure to keep you in. Not all is scary however, there is a large kitchen and dining compound, bathrooms with showers, sleeping compounds, and even an artificial enclosed grove. The only people who seem to end up here are teens, all with no memories except their names and age. There is a group of carefully selected teenagers who are sent up above through a set of old elevators leading to the surface. These however are not exits. These elevators only lead to an empty forest that seems endless, lurking with dangerous creatures that with a bite, inject a deadly poison. This group of
Seekers search for a way out every 3rd day, and return before it goes dark. Will you ever find a way out? What will be discovered outside the forest? Who is sick enough to be keeping you inside?

Hey guys! I was inspired by Maze Runner but I kind of wanted to put my own philosophy in it as well. Let me know if you're interested. We're going to need new people, veterans to the Underground, and many many characters c:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back