• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Underground: Age of Wars

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Can't. I can't. Not since.... you don't need it explained to you." He scoffed. Staring coldly up at him with his good eye. "If you must know more I possibly manifest wings but it uses a dangerous amount of my energy up merely for barely being able to glide. Nothing more and no improvement." His tone was dripping in venom. Followed shortly by leaning farther into Lily as a dizzy spell hit. The blood loss was finally beginning to effect him.

Una looked to Gareth with concern. "I am not sure, but it would not hurt to try all we can. I'll have my fairies bring some herbal medications to try and alleviate them for now. So we can move them and work with more potent materials."
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Aridis Aridis Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Atlas paused and stared at the redhead for almost a solid minute. Every fiber of his being screamed with curiosity and concern. He wanted to see the severity of the scars and to know the story behind them. However, reason and his respect for Shion held him back. Things were already tense and exhausting enough, he didn't want to make the situation any more stressful than it already was. After all, the Raijuu was probably anxious to get back to the castle. He had a job to do, and instead, he had to chase Atlas into a war zone.

Letting out a small sigh, he turned the scissors over in his hands and offered the handle end to the injured Raijuu. "Okay, you're the boss. Do your best to cut the rest." To top it all off, the raven shed his jacket; placing it on the bed beside Shion as well. "And now you have something to wear. I won't look until you tell me to, okay?"

Atlas smiled softly and turned his back to the other. He began busying himself with other things, like carefully treating Sisceal's wounds while the man was still unconscious.

Hoki Hoki ( Axeykins Axeykins )

It wasn't hard to hear the gunshots. They were gunshots, after all.

The first one spooked the girl and caused her to almost drop a pot on her foot. There had been nothing in it, but the impact would have hurt like hell nonetheless. As the faint banging continued, Calypso very quickly became aware of the situation. She turned off the stove quickly but didn't take the time to hide all of the food. It would have taken too much time, and there was too much to clean up. A burst of anxiety told her that there was a possibility that the reason behind those shots might come near the house, or even inside in order to hide.

Which meant that she either needed to ditch the house or hide. The latter was preferable and probably smarter; since she didn't exactly have the layout of the Underground memorized, and not to mention she was a human in a recently human-phobic environment.

The brunette ran into the bedroom that she shared with Marx, and ducked into the closet. She ended up climbing onto the shelf that they used to store blankets and a few boxes. It was so close to the ceiling that she barely had room to lie down comfortably, but as long as she didn't move and hid well, no one would really think to look at the top of the closet. Normally people just hit at the bottom and covered themselves with clothes. Calypso, however, slid behind the boxes and covered herself with several folded blankets. Here she would remain until Marx came back, or the gunshots ceased for good.

Hoki Hoki (kinda Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe )

In response to the sudden dizzied spell that Austere was experiencing, Lily took action. She couldn't do much in the current situation, especially since the more experienced Lady Una and King had taken over. What she could do at the moment was help him keep what strength he could.

Exhaling softly, the Enchantress slowed the Prince's heart rate slightly in order to slow down the speed of the blood loss. She took caution to not slow it down too much, in fear of causing some unforeseen damage. Along with this, she began to transfer a steady and gentle stream of her own magic to him. This was to make up for the energy that Austere was currently losing in his current state and also provided her a means to keep track of his vital functions. Lily wouldn't notice the effects of the poison right away, but after a few minutes it would become painfully obvious to her.

Axeykins Axeykins Soviet Panda Soviet Panda ( Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe )

Alexis blushed as Marius stole a kiss from her, before going on about his senses on auras would indeed become annoying and how he couldn't wait to hear her read them to him. Though just as he was to continue, his phone chimed in his pocket. She watched him walk over into a small, secluded alleyway. She knew from past experience that the phone calls that he gets usually are from his demon master. He was gone for a good 20 minutes or so before he returned to her side. She was still at the book stand looking over books. She looked up to him when he returned,"I'll take you must be off, then?" she asked, she was a bit sadden, but knew he had to do what he must. Axeykins Axeykins [Also does his master know Alexis is human? xD]
(He does. X3 He knows very well that she's human.)
"Oh not yet my dear. Not yet, he'll call me when I have to go. Or rather, we have to. In this fortunate case. Appears we have some dinner plans now! Granted things fall into place again, he didn't give details but something has come up that needs a bit of smoothing out first. Does that sound wonderful?" He grinned. "Until then, we have some time to ourselves. No worrying about getting ready or anything for this occasion."

Abigor stood silently in the the deepest shadows of the throne room. Watching. Waiting to see how this scene unfolded among the royals of the undergound and the master of shadows. He had planned on making an appearance as soon as the peculiar news of a temporary king reached him from some....less than honest means. Getting in on the lavish feast they were preparing and work his magic of making him squirm and bend to his benefit. But this was far more interesting than previously planned. Far more interesting and a grander opportunities.
Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Aridis Aridis Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Hoki Hoki

As Austere grew weaker, Rai grew more and more panicked. She flitted about the room like a persistent fly with her nervous actions. It seemed so wrong, wrong that her strong eldest brother would be down so easily. "Vytas!" She called loudly repeatedly almost like a bird's alerted cries. "Vytas where are you!?"

Her distress had grown to the point of her grabbing at her own hair and giving it a pull every few seconds. She huddled near the wall, her back pressed against it near a strange dent. Due to her time spent away from the Underground she didn't immediately find it odd, but the slight fizzing sound bothered her. Rai turned her head to her left to try and find the sound, quickly also observing the right.

The dent in the wall seemed to be dissolving to grow bigger. It was rather odd in her mind, even if she was a novice in castle magic and functions. Observing it only increased her panic and suspicion with the bullet lodged in the wall. The green fluid was fizzing on the castle wall and growing the dent rapidly. Being the person she it, Rai reached up and plucked it out to bring to Gareth. The green liquid was on her hand and it stung, but her lack of potent magic was an advantage in this case.

She didn't say anything as she held it up to him with a distressed high pitched hum. It seemed important to her and taking it to Gareth seemed like the best course of action. Vytas was nowhere to be seen, yet somehow Lily was there hovering over Rai's brother. Rai hated it to put it bluntly. She gave the enchantress a stern frown that she likely would not notice.
Aridis Aridis Axeykins Axeykins Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

Gareth tactfully decided to not comment on his son's inability to transform. While he wanted to be condescending, now was simply not the time. He sat patiently by his Master of Shadows, allowing Una to use his powers as she so chose. Suddenly Rai was at his side, humming nervously and holding something out. He knew better than to underestimate what children could find, he had to deal with two others after all. But perhaps she had found something. So, holding out his hand, he takes what Rai had, and immediately drops it. The poison was far stronger on him than Rai for obvious reasons. Looking at the green bullet now on the floor, he looks back to Rai. "Thank you dear, this is very useful to know." He said this looking right into her eyes, making her know that he meant what he said. "Wait outside and show the herbologist where to go, and tell them about what you found."

Gareth did not notice the shadow that hid in his throne room. There was a power there, certainly, but all things considered that was near the bottom of his priorities.
Axeykins Axeykins Aridis Aridis Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe

Una quickly called for her fairies to bring a glass jar to collect the bullet in. Thankfully, least for researching this wise purposes, whatever this poison was only seemed to corrode away anything magic or infused with magics. "Send that to the herbologist and researchers immediately. The sooner we get to looking into what this is and a way to fix it the better off we shall be in the long run and the faster we'll be able to help these two." She spoke quickly as she waved them off. Focusing all of her energies on healing the wounds as best as she could. The poison was another matter but she could stabilize them for now. "Gareth, we must move them to a far better place for care now. We need more than my magic for this."

~~~~~~~~~

Austere's eyes lost their bright amber glow and dulled to a dark orange color as he sunk farther into Lily's arms. Reaching up gently to stroke the side of her face. Though turning his face to stare out into the throne room.

"Poor sickly little 'king' why don't you rest your tired little eyes. Let the enchantress and fairy ease your worries for now and...perhaps I can be assistance to you later? You do not know me yet, but I assure you. You will soon and we shall be very well acquainted young one." The demon's voice was low and soothing. Like a dark lullaby to the young dragonling as he whispered to him through the shadows. Making his eyelids slowly grow heavier. Sending him into a deep sleep with the help of the Enchantress's work. "That's it. Rest now. We will have much to talk about soon."

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Aridis Aridis Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Hoki Hoki Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

(He does. X3 He knows very well that she's human.)
"Oh not yet my dear. Not yet, he'll call me when I have to go. Or rather, we have to. In this fortunate case. Appears we have some dinner plans now! Granted things fall into place again, he didn't give details but something has come up that needs a bit of smoothing out first. Does that sound wonderful?" He grinned. "Until then, we have some time to ourselves. No worrying about getting ready or anything for this occasion."

Abigor stood silently in the the deepest shadows of the throne room. Watching. Waiting to see how this scene unfolded among the royals of the undergound and the master of shadows. He had planned on making an appearance as soon as the peculiar news of a temporary king reached him from some....less than honest means. Getting in on the lavish feast they were preparing and work his magic of making him squirm and bend to his benefit. But this was far more interesting than previously planned. Far more interesting and a grander opportunities.

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Aridis Aridis Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Hoki Hoki

Alexis listened as Marius spoken, quite surprised, but mostly curious now. *I wonder what the dinner plans are?* she thought to herself. "I'm a bit excited, but forgive me if I am also weary love." She said, voicing her feelings. "Also that's nice, this dress is good for a dinner occasion anyways." she added. Axeykins Axeykins

Sisceal awoke quickly with a cry of pain as Atlas began working on his wounds. Curling up tightly onto the cot as he waited for the pain to diminish. "Aaaaaaa....please...be...be careful. It all hurts so much." He took in sharp, deep breaths of air.
The fairy watching from afar took note of the wounds. The seriousness of them and how much pain they were causing. And not only for their target but the others as well. They could no longer wait. These ones needed help immediately.
The small fae took off like a flash to inform their queen they would attempt to lead or transport them soon. Given the three would cooperate and the King did not mind a sudden... human guest.
Hoki Hoki Aridis Aridis Soviet Panda Soviet Panda
Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe

"All he said was royal dinner plans. So I assume we are going to the palace. In that case you have every right to be nervous." He smiled sweetly. "You can wear whatever you like dear. You'll look stunning in anything as usual." He wrapped his arms around her waist and gently pulled her in closer.

Was he grateful? Yes, absolutely. It was just another thing - perhaps the only thing - he got to keep to himself. Lowering his head, Shion accepted the scissors offered to him. "Thank you, Atlas..." he softly said. Once the wraith had turned away he moved rather quickly, the sharpened blades slicing through his layers of fabric. Yeah, it was hard to maintain a good angle but he got the job done. Very briefly were his scars visible, just barely enough to account for their direction along the top of his shoulder, the back of his shoulder, and sweeping around the side of his body until a few of the wide, jagged trails and feathered fractals of veins radiated over his skin like a discolored burn mark disappeared beyond the waist of his pants.

On came the jacket. Now, it seemed, the Raijuu had two articles to return to Atlas. He closed it tightly around his body and placed the scissors in the center of his shredded layers before drifting over the two. Sisceal's cry grated in his ears, making him wish his senses weren't so heightened. He knelt by the cot and drifted a hand carefully over his shoulder - like he wanted to touch the human, yet was too wary to do so.

"I can..." Shion offered, "I can loosen some of the tension in his muscles, around his nerves and spine.. Not where it matters - like the parts that are keeping him from suffering greater injury - but enough to at least...lessen...the pain.." He spoke more to Atlas than to Sisceal. After all, the Raijuu wasn't sure how the human felt about him, or if he would appreciate such an offer. They also didn't know how anything was going to go. "Like, electroshock therapy or whatever they call it."

Had this happened earlier, you can bet that he would never make such a suggestion. Thanks to his control over his powers, the electricity he exerted could be immensely regulated and managed. But maybe that's not what they needed right now. The redhead turned his attention to the wraith, retracting his hand to his bent knee.

Aridis Aridis Axeykins Axeykins

"All he said was royal dinner plans. So I assume we are going to the palace. In that case you have every right to be nervous." He smiled sweetly. "You can wear whatever you like dear. You'll look stunning in anything as usual." He wrapped his arms around her waist and gently pulled her in closer.

Alexis smiled softly, giggling as Marius wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her gently closer. "Ooh, that means I could meet the king and the princes." She said with excitement. Paying for their things, she then lead them away from the market place. "Hmm, where shall we go next?" She asked. Axeykins Axeykins

"Shhh. Just breath, Sisceal. I'm almost done." Atlas tried to be as careful as he could as he treated the injuries. He silently bit his lip as he worked, mentally noting how severe some of the wounds were. He was a wraith, not a doctor. All he knew how to do was treat wounds enough to sustain a person and keep them alive until he could get them to someone who knew what they were doing. Stitching up a deep cut was one thing, but there was so much more wrong with the priest internally that the raven was anxious about the extent of his helpfulness. And then there was Shion...

He didn't want to ignore his friend's attempts to help, but Atlas didn't want to risk anything. He knew that the raijuu meant well, but as far as electroshock therapy went, he wasn't sure that the human could withstand even a static shock at the moment.

"Okay, I patched up the worst of it. Just try to rest for a moment, Sisceal. I'll get you some water. Just... rest."

Atlas rose to his feet and turned toward the redhead. He grabbed the other's good arm and semi-dragged him toward the front door. Once they had a bit of distance between them and the human, the wraith spoke up in a hushed voice. "Shion, I appreciate what you're doing to try to help me here, right now. But I need you to get back to the Underground, ASAP. My resources out here are depleting by the day, and I have no one left in the city I can go to for this. So I need you to go back. I don't know if Lady Una is in the Underground yet, and if she isn't then I need someone to get Sisceal permission to enter. Or just... At the very least try to get the King to send someone over here to help him.
Please."

Hoki Hoki Axeykins Axeykins

"Austere..." The Enchantress' voice came out in a panicked hiss. While he was in her arms, she had him stabilized as far as magic went. As long as contact was maintained, she was able to restore the magic in him as fast as the bullet was draining it. Lady Una was taking care of the injuries themselves, which helped greatly. However, she could feel herself weakening by the second. There was still quite a bit of time before she herself was put in a dire situation, but the situation still concerned her.

Her gaze rose to the two more powerful deities in the room. They were in charge now. They knew better than her what had to be done in this situation. If anyone were to find a solution, it would be them. Lilianna waited silently for any command that was thrown her way, whether it be to continue to help or to step down entirely.

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Axeykins Axeykins Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Vytas darted into the throne room at that moment, gasping and wheezing for air. He had yet to recover from his sprint around the almost entirely of the castle grounds; and his most recent burst of speed didn't help at all.

A disgustingly metallic taste filled his mouth as he drank up the air around him. The teenager stood in the entrance of the room, hunched over, with his hands on his knees. The drained adrenaline and anxiety from the whole ordeal only made his fatigue that much stronger. Vytas looked up at the scene with tiredly wild eyes, taking in as much information as he could. The prince couldn't yet speak, but he didn't need to ask any questions. Just by looking around, he could get a good idea of what was happening.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed ( Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Axeykins Axeykins )

Rai reached down to grasp the toxic bullet in her slightly blistered hand while keeping an eye on Lily. She couldn't keep looking at that woman with her brother, so she snatched the bullet and ran towards the door. Her eyes closed for a second as the world seemed to shift away from her. Almost like her eyes were still facing forward after her head had already turned, or her body was moving without her.

A small curse whispered from her lips and she opened her eyes once more. Her body was still in motion, but the sensation was gone thankfully. The bullet still fizzed slightly in her hand, but she barely noticed. "Vytas! Vytas, there's a bullet." She informed him once reaching his position. "What do I do with it?" She murmered nervously.
Aridis Aridis

LianaLiana remained unconscious during the period of time following the incident with Caius and his attempted assassination of Austere. It was a painful state for her, filled with nothing but distant memories and long-forgotten promises that she'd made with her brother.

"Ah... That's... So that's how things used to be... That's what love looks like, isn't it...?"

There were plenty of memories in Liana's mind, though the one that stood out the most was the day before Caius came to discover what she was, and to hate her for it.

"I suppose I should've tried better to remember..." Liana said slowly and calmly, her eyes starting to open. "In the end... I never even got to say it to him... We were always too busy messing around, pretending to fight to relieve the stress of surviving on our own..."

Liana started to sit up, ignoring the severe pain all throughout her body. "Someone please help me up..."

Caius"Screw this, I'm taking the fast way up," Caius impatiently said as he got to a small alleyway between two really tall buildings. "Gonna suck if they find me before I get to the top..."

Caius began to climb his way up the walls of the two buildings, using the tight space to hold and pull himself up on the mostly-flat surfaces. He knew this was probably his best bet, seeing as he was nearly out of bullets and pretty much running out of time to 'safely' run away. "Well, all or nothin', I guess..."

Tags Hoki Hoki Aridis Aridis

"No more...no more please. I can't take it." He whimpered. Curling himself up into a tight ball on the cot. His eyes shut tightly.
"There there, we shall bring you to her soon. To a place of healing dear beloved one." Fairies flitted around his head and body. Awaiting the orders from their queen. Watching carefully as the wraith and guard spoke. Though...choosing not to intervene in their conversation at the moment. What fun would the surprise be if they did? Oh how they'd love the sudden whisking away to help! Who wouldn't?
Aridis Aridis Hoki Hoki

"Gareth. My son shall be arriving soon. I hope you don't mind." Una announced suddenly. It wasn't a matter of if it was going to happen or if it could. It was going to whether the King protested it or not. She had already sent for her fairies to fetch her dear boy as well as the fine young creatures who had been tending to him. Hoping her fairies would show some mercy on the poor things and not delight in their unsupervised mission.

She looked as though she was about to say more, but alas. The woman who had saved the prince had finally stirred. "Do not take it so quickly. We can carry you to the infirmary. Ensure you are able to stand without further harm. We can and will transport you and the young prince both now. Now that you appear stabilized." She offered a helping hand to the woman, she could at least support her until they got to the infirmary. Carry her even if necessary. Lady Una then glanced to Lily. "We shall take him from here Dear. Thank you for the assistance but do not drain yourself more...he will need you to be at your strongest to help him."
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Aridis Aridis

By the tone of Una's voice, Gareth didn't have much of a say in the matter. "I suppose that means I must prepare another room" he said to her as he got up and positioned himself closer to his son. At this point, the boy was fast asleep, no doubt thanks to Lilliana. And as the boy slept, Gareth nonchalantly took the crown and put it back on his head. He met the stare of any that decided to do so, challenging them to ask why his son had the crown in the first place. "He is not fit to rule, not yet" was his answer to that unspoken question.
(( Axeykins Axeykins Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Aridis Aridis ))

Taking the moment to catch his breath, Vytas stared down his little sister. "A b-bullet?" He wheezed. His gaze darted to the throne room, and back to his younger sibling. There had to be more to the story. A bullet could easily take out a number of fae, but Austere should've had some sort of biological protection against that. At the very least, he shouldn't be unconscious on the ground after only being attacked with a couple of mundane bullets. However, it didn't seem like now was the time to drill everyone for answers. Action was needed more than words at the moment.

"Keep it," the teenager finally said. "Just until we can hand it off to someone who knows what to do with it. Did dad tell you to do anything? What did I miss?"
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Lilianna wanted desperately to stay. She wanted to help. She wanted to do something, anything to aid with the situation. However, it didn't appear as though she was in a position to do such a thing. Her helpfulness was expended for the time being. And even if she were to protest, and to demand that they allow her to continue to help, she wouldn't have anything more to offer. Her skill with healing magic was severely limited as it was, despite the fact that it was supposed to be the only magic that she knew. Not only that, but Lady Una had a point; her current attempts at usefulness were quickly draining her of energy. So, there wasn't much left for her to do.

The Enchantress bit back any protests that she had and nodded softly. She gently let go of Austere, making sure that no part of him hit the floor harshly; and in doing so, Lilianna cut off the current of magic that she had been transferring into the injured Prince. She stood up, wiping as much blood as she could onto the skirt of her now tattered and stained dress. "I'll... I-I'll take my leave, then. Thank you for arriving when you did..."
Axeykins Axeykins Soviet Panda Soviet Panda ( Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe )

And both Atlas and Caly were awaiting the actions of their knights in shining armor.

Hoki Hoki

"There will be no need Gareth. He can simply stay in my quarters here as to provide as little burden as possible and keep my dearest close." Una stated in the most serious tone she had held in quite some time while in his presence.
As the guards picked up the Prince and carried him quickly to the infirmary and went to offer aide to the strange woman who had just awoken Una stood up calmly and dusted her robes off. Though, making an odd glance into the shadows behind them as they hurried off. Something was off but she could not quite put her finger on it.

"Come now. We should all go. We will need all of the help we can get and he will need your comfort as his side Ms. Lily. You of course do not have to follow if you do not wish to but it may be of use." Her gaze turned to Gareth. Eyeing his demeanor now that he had reclaimed the crown from the foolish king to be. It brought about a stir among his subjects, oh what a curious scene it would have been if they knew what had led to this gesture to begin with.
"Gareth...we can take no longer here. I felt that as soon as she had stopped giving him a flow of magic and healing his condition began to deteriorate. It is not clear what the full extent of the damages are right now but if we do not remove whatever inside him is causing this to worsen quickly, your son will be gone by daybreak tomorrow."
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Aridis Aridis Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe ( Hoki Hoki Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed )

Alexis smiled softly, giggling as Marius wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her gently closer. "Ooh, that means I could meet the king and the princes." She said with excitement. Paying for their things, she then lead them away from the market place. "Hmm, where shall we go next?" She asked. Axeykins Axeykins
"Could meet? We shall absolutely meet them my love. It would be rude not to with my boss introducing us to them!" He chuckled. Wrapping his elbow around hers and letting himself be dragged around easily. "And I don't know! Take me wherever you wish! Try and surprise me."

LianaLiana remained unconscious during the period of time following the incident with Caius and his attempted assassination of Austere. It was a painful state for her, filled with nothing but distant memories and long-forgotten promises that she'd made with her brother.

"Chances are you won't be able to treat me in time... While the poison will take longer to affect me than it would anyone else here, becau..."

Liana was cut off by a sudden cough filled with blood, staining her hand. "Because... of how much poison is in me, I'm at best going to last two or three hours..."

Liana forced herself to stand on her own, wearily walking toward the back area of the throne.

"My only request... is that you don't hold what happened here against Caius," Liana said as she continued to stumble on over toward the throne. "He's-" Liana began, once more cut off by a bloodied cough, this time falling to her knees and one hand. "He's lost... Our parents... were killed by a demon..." She said as she started to stand back up. "He grew to hate our kind as a result... and when he found out about what I was..." Liana paused to cough again before returning to trying to stand. "he lost the ability to trust anyone... and turned to The Order to try and kill me..."

Liana's body was starting to give out entirely, unable to keep standing any longer and thus falling to hands and knees. "I have to... say goodbye to him... before I die... Please... help me get to him, before he leaves..." Liana finished off with, breathing getting rather heavy and her face noticeably more pale.

Collins. Collins will know! Rai thought rapidly in repeat as she scrambled to the hallway. She had to be faster than Vytas to keep her room a secret. Every beat of her heart seems louder as she ran down the winding passages toward her room. She'd kept her captive in there to be sure no one could find him, she wanted to keep him her secret.

Collins, of course, heard Rai running down the hallways to the door. Being the courteous thing he was, he opened the door for Rai to run into. "Rai, what is all the noise. Did someone hurt you?" He gently grasped her arms to check for injury with urgent speed. "Hands." He finally said to make the much smaller girl show him the bullet.

"It hit Austere! But I found it, please do something with it?" She bounced on her feet slightly and allowed herself to produce a pair of small antlers on her head to try and look a bit more like her father. "Can you do something?"

"Take it to your father." He refused to say anything else, instead herding her towards the door and out. "Don't trip." Rai frowned at him, but did as he told her. She couldn't really argue with her 'savior'. He was too important to her to lose his fragile trust and loyalty.

"Vytas! Vytas we need to find father!" Rai chirped as she ran, despite Vytas not being anywhere near her. She went in circles for a minutes before racing down the halls to the infirmary "Vytas! Vytas?!" It was an obvious choice to call for the king, yet she refused to call for anyone but her brother. Even as she ran after Gareth and Una, she continued to call for Vytas as though she could summon him. "I have the thing father!"
Axeykins Axeykins Aridis Aridis Soviet Panda Soviet Panda @ Everyone else that I forget because quick horrible post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back