• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Underground: Age of Wars

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Go on without me, keep him from dying. There is another I must attend to." Gareth replied calmly as he turned and hurried over the his Master of Shadows. He began to channel his powerful magic as she begins to monologue. He could not bring himself to lie to her, not after what her... brother, had done. "I will not forgive your brother. He will be held responsible for all that has happened here. I will help you catch him, and I will allow you to say goodbye. But then I will kill him myself. Now come, we have an assassin to catch." And with that, he lifted her in his arms, and began to leave. He was stopped briefly by his youngest saying she had something. And remembering how she had found a bullet covered in the poison in the first place, he did not doubt what she found was in deed important. "Go to Una, child, she will know what to do with it better than I." He ushered her after the Queen Fairy with one hand, having more than enough strength to hold the skinny Master of Shadows with just one, and left the castle.

"By decree of the King, No one shall enter, or leave, the Underground. Have all Gates closed and guards on alert. Apprehend anyone that approaches. So orders the Crown." His voice boomed across the courtyard. A small sliver of magic was taken away from healing his Master of Shadows, though it seemed to be pointless to even try for it simply disappeared as soon as it touched, to amplify his voice, making sure it carried. The Underground itself reacted to his order, rumbling into motion to carry his will out.

It wasn't long until Atlas was back at Sisceal's side. It took every ounce of his willpower to not swat away the fairies that zipped around. Despite the fact that they had been working together for several years now, the Wraith still didn't get along with them. He didn't know if it was because of the whole Light vs Dark magic thing, or if it was because they were just straight up annoying (it was most likely the latter).

Using as gentle of a touch as he could manage, he rubbed the Priest's back in order to try to comfort the man. "Shh, Sisceal. It's okay. Just breathe. I'll try to find some painkillers, okay? Is there anything else you need?"

Axeykins Axeykins

It took exactly 0.2 seconds for him to be confused. Vytas wanted to run after his sister and demand to know where she was going, but instead, he stayed put.

In no time, she was back in the throne room, frantic and full of adrenaline just as she was before. Breathing much more regular than it was before, he quickly darted to her side. The Prince was practically glued to her from that moment on, shadowing her every step. "Rai. You didn't answer my question. What happened? Why are you so freaked out about the bullet?"

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed ( Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Axeykins Axeykins Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe )

Una said that she did not have to tag along. However, in her current state of mind, there was no way in heaven or hell that Lily was going to pass up an opportunity to be useful. Collecting the remains of her skirt into her hands, the Enchantress eagerly chased after the Fairy Queen and Austere.

Axeykins Axeykins

It had been a while since she had heard the gunshots. Though Caly didn't know exactly how long, it felt like an eternity. She knew that she should wait for Marx to come back before she even thought about moving, but her current position was uncomfortable. She was covered with heavy blankets, and further trapped against the wall by boxes. The girl was beginning to feel unbearably hot under her hiding spot, and there was no more fresh air to breathe in. It was a brilliant hiding spot, however not the best for prolonged hiding.

They really needed to get around to creating a crawlspace for these types of situations.

After waiting a few minutes longer, Calypso decided that she should be safe enough. If not, she could always jump back into her hiding spot. Pushing the pile of blankets off of her, she placed them to the side. The brunette squeezed past the barricade of storage containers, and dropped back down onto the closet floor.

Finally, she could breathe again.

Hoki Hoki (possibly Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe )

"Sweet Prince. So weak, so helpless and for a dragon? How must that feel?" A deep voice echoed through his mind. Powerful and terrifying, yet it held an unnatural calming effect. "Can't possibly be good can it? I can see it in your face."

"Wh..who are you? Where am I?" Austere answer meekly. He could move around freely in this space but felt so weak and as if he were fading.
"Oh don't worry yourself about that just yet. We have more pressing matters to attend to...at this moment you do not have long for this world, but. Fear not. For I can help."
The Prince glanced around but saw nothing but shadows. "We shall meet eventually. Soon as you are ready. For now though. What do you say to a little deal? I have some interests in your kingdom and can give you what you desire and more."
Sensing doubts Abigor gave him the slightest taste of his promises. Visions of power and grandeur flashed before the Prince. Making his eyes flash hungrily.
"Soooo?"
"Yes. Yes just give it to me now! I want to feel powerful! To prove I'm worth something!"
"So impulsive...I like it." He reached his hand out to shake with the young Prince. Locking him in a tight grip as he sealed the contract.
( Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Aridis Aridis Hoki Hoki Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed )

"He needs nothing you have any more wraith." A devilish smile would appear in front of the two guards. "The King is closing all gates very soon. So we've come to take him back with us by any means necessary. Our Lady's order of course." They snickered collectively. "Follow if you like or don't. It's not like it matters to us. You're simply the help. "
The one presumably in charge waved for the others to show themselves. Sisceal had to have been the one with the least say in the room. Seeing as a quick dusting of some sort of drug or magic maybe and he was completely limp. "Oh! And you may want to hurry back. If you'll be so open to believe this is coming from a true place of concern. But your Prince has suffered a terrible fate..."
Aridis Aridis Hoki Hoki (sorry for the terrible poooost)

Caius"Well shit..." Caius said to himself quietly as he knelt at the top of the building he'd been climbing, surveying the area. "I'm gonna have to hurry, there are way too many people chasing after me..."

Caius pulled out one of his guns, pulled out a long string, and tied it around the trigger. "At least there's one trick I've got up my sleeve... Have fun in the alleyway, damned freaks." He said as he dropped the gun off the side of the building, down to where he'd been prior to climbing. On the way down, the gun got caught by the string, causing a loud booming sound to echo from the alley as the gun fired. Following which, he yanked the gun back up, proceeding to hurry on out of the area.

"Well, there goes my last bullet for this gun... Oh well, if it distracts the bastards, fine by me."

Finished with setting off his distraction, Caius rushed off toward his exit, being the way he'd fallen in when he first came to the Underground. "Hopefully they don't figure out my little exit plan while chasing me, because then I'm screwed..."

Tags Axeykins Axeykins (and anyone around the area)

Liana"There's one thing I've spent my life doing, and that's trying to help my brother live... You may wish to kill him, but..."[/COLOR] Liana started, cut off by the forced coughing up of her own blood once more. "I can't let you... He's not to blame for this... I-if anyone is, it's me... I caused this..."

"If you won't let him go... I have no other options here..." Liana said as she dropped her arm that lay on her wound, a small blade dropping into her hand. "I beg of you... Let him go... He's already suffered... enough... I don't want to do this, but I will... if I must..."

Liana swiftly lifted her arm, placing her blade to her own neck. "If I die now... by my own hand... I'll have enough magic left in me... to awaken him... Please... don't make him suffer any more than he already has...With me dead, he'll never return here... If you won't call the guards off though, I'll... have to do this... for him to survive... and he'll hate it... enough to destroy everything he sees... until nothing is left... I don't want that for him... and neither will you..."`

Had this happened earlier, you can bet that he would never make such a
(Doin this cause I dun know why it keeps tagging the user Hokio.
Hokio if you see this. No idea who you are but so sorry for any confusion! x3)

(I think it might be an inactivity sort of thing...? Hoki doesn't show up in the list when trying to tag people, so it probably goes straight to the only person that shows up, being Hokio. Hoki hasn't posted in like, half a year or so :X)

(Most likely the case in this happening. I still have contact with Hoki just not on rpn for a while because life and school haha.
Also. Gurl it's been forever since I heard from you XD your never on discord anymore lol)

(Life hates me, lol. Keeps me way too busy. Currently about to get dragged around by my sister's travel plans again, too, which doesn't help with keeping in contact with people >~>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back