• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Unclaimed Wilds [CLOSED]

I'm doing okay, same as Amerikia1126 Amerikia1126 . Also, I don't wanna be that one jerk who bbcoded his post when no one else did...oh well.

*cough*it's called anime, it can be used as a pillow/suffocation device in the fabled beach episodes*cough*
can relate to the bbcode thing. i use it anyway, but when the gm doesn't, i keep it colorless and simple. works wonders for me

Are explosives okay? I've got in mind a warrior using bombs and a primitive mortar, and I figured if steam tech is already common, practical explosives shouldn't be that much of a stretch.

Explosives are okay! I just read over your character sheet and it looks fine to me. Keep in mind that the resources you'll be able to take to the Unclaimed Wilds will be limited, so you'll be expected to find your own if you run out of ready explosives. Be ready to scavenge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back